Chapter Twelve

This chapter is dedicated to Roxanne_R5er for all of her support.

__________________________

Hannah's P.O.V.

We got back to the hotel at around 1:00 AM. I should be tired by now, but I'm actually wide awake and I'm feeling better. I still feel sick, but not too much.

Ross and I reach our hotel room, we had been walking, silently, side by side. Everything was awkward because of that kiss.

We can't be together, but we're going to have to for the sake of Ross' fans. I'm absolutely terrified.

"Hannah, I am so sorry. Please, don't be mad at me. I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to disappoint them, but I don't want you to be mad at me." Ross says to me as soon as we walk into the room.

"I'm not mad."

"Hannah, I know you are. I can see it in your eyes."

"Ross, I'm not mad."

"Yes, you are."

"Do you want me to be mad?" I questioned. I wasn't mad at him, but he's really starting to get on my nerves.

"No!"

"Okay, then stop saying that I'm mad." I turned to him, "I'm not mad."

Ross just nodded as I pulled out some pjs. I walked into the bathroom and changed, then walked out.

I looked at the bed and saw that Ross was already passed out. I rolled my eyes and walked to the bed, turning the TV on as I passed it. I got comfortable in bed and started watching TV.

.

.

.

.

.

I can't even pay attention to the show. Ross was directly at my side with his arms around me.

"Hannah..."

"Hmm?"

"Hannah.. No!" Ross started tossing and turning in his sleep. I need to wake him up.

"Wake up." I grabbed ahold of him and started shaking him. He just kept freaking out though.

"Ross." I started to rub his back, this should wake him up. I hope.

Soon, Ross started to calm down, "H-Hannah?"

"Yes?"

"Don't leave me."

"What?"

"Please, Hannah, don't ever leave me. Please."

"I won't, I promise." I don't really know what was going on, but I think that's what I was supposed to say.

All he did was nod and reach his hand out to me. I was standing on the floor because in his process of kicking and rolling over, he pushed me off the bed.

I carefully took his hand in mine and he pulled me into the bed.

"Come here." Ross whispered, almost as if he was scared of me running away.

"Why?"

"Please." His voice cracked.

I nodded at him and slowly moved closer to him. He wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck.

"Ross, are you alright?"

"Just please don't ever leave me." He repeated to me.

I started to play with his hair. I really like his hair, it's so soft and long. I like that he grew it out, it looks good on him.

"Hannah?"

"Mhm."

"Can I kiss you...?"

What? Did he just ask if he could kiss me?

"No, Ross. I'm sorry."

He looked at me, slowly starting to lean in. I told him no, yet he is still trying.

"Ross, no." I said once more, but he didn't listen.

"I'm not going to take no as an answer anymore." Ross stated before placing his lips on mine. He kissed me softly and gently.

"Goodnight, Hannah, I love you." Ross said, pulling away and nuzzling his head in my neck again. Soon enough he was asleep.

I don't know what to think about that.

That kiss was... something...

Why did I feel explosions in my stomach when he kissed me?

Better yet, why did I like the kiss?

A/N

Sorry for the wait, I was busy today. I'm also very sorry for all the short chapters! I try to make them long, but I never do. I'll try my best to make the next one long, okay?

I hope you liked the chapter, though!

Do you think Hannah has gained some feelings for Ross?

How will she deal with pretending to be Ross' girlfriend?

Thanks for reading! I really hope you guys like it,