Just a little Sweet

Od swettyslove

Betty and her twin brother Sweet Pea, live alone in the small town of Riverde. Their parents were unfortunate... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 12

1.6K 68 66
Od swettyslove

Please vote ❤️
Random note: I feel literal pain when A) Swetty don't talk to each other during an ep B) when Josie and Sweet Pea are mentioned.

Betty POV:

I woke up Sunday morning to someone gently shaking me, I roll over to see who it was, it was Sweet Pea. I wonder why he's up earlier than me?

Betty: Pea I'm tired, let me sleep. I say with a whine.
Sweet Pea: now you know how I feel in the mornings. He said in reply.
Betty: Sweety what do you want? I asked in an annoyed tone.
Sweet Pea: just please, today at any point if you don't feel comfortable with getting the jacket tell me, I'll get you out of it. He says softly but his voice was lazed with concern

I sat up and embraced him in a tight hug.

Betty: I know you're looking out for me but I'll be fine. I say soothingly. He lets out a sigh
Sweet Pea: I really hate the idea of you being a being a Serpent, let alone the Princess. As he says that I noticed as dad walked in and took a seat on my bed, next to Sweet Pea.

Hal: Sweet Pea I know you're not keen on the idea but it has to happen. She won't be too involved and she will be much safer. He says, trying to make Sweet Pea feel better about this whole situation.
Sweet Pea: but in order to protect her we're only putting her in more danger. She'll become more known to the Ghoulies. He says with concern.
Hal: yeah that's true, but she'll have every Serpent, including you looking out for her. She'll be considered as important as Fp and I am. Don't worry, she's safe. He says and Sweet Pea lets out a sigh and nods his head.

Hal: come on, it's really early, go back to bed and get some rest. He says softly.
Betty: how come you're up then? I asked him.
Hal: well when Bigfoot here was walking up the stairs he didn't do it so quietly. He says while gesturing to Sweet Pea. Both dad and I erupt into laughter. Sweet Pea rolls his eyes.

We talked for a little longer but we soon all decided to go back to sleep so we could get the rest we so desperately needed for later today.

Hal: good night darling. He says while placing a kiss on my head. He says.
Betty: good night daddy. I say to him. He smiles and walks out of my room.
Sweet Pea: I love you okay, no matter what. He says.
Betty: I love you too, no matter what. He smiles.
Sweet Pea: good night Betts. He says as he leaves my room.

Having dad and Sweet Pea home, I can definitely tell that they're both going to be way to overprotective of me, which in all honesty is nice. It feels good to have people that care about your best interests. I love Sweet Pea and my dad so much, they're my world.

I rest my head on my pillow and let the inevitable sleep take over my body and pull me back into a state of slumber.

I woke up the next morning with a yawn. Waking up during the night for an hour and then going to sleep is definitely more tiring then it sounds.

I slowly dragged my feet off of my bed. I was in a sitting up position but I had to convince my other limbs to get up with me.

I finally stood up and I walked to my bathroom so I could take a shower. I turned on the hot water and let the heat engulf my body.

I began to apply shampoo in my hair and rub it in for a minute, until I washed it out. I quickly washed the rest of my body and hopped out of the shower. As soon as I stepped out of the shower, the steam left the shower but the room was still cold, I was shivering. I quickly dry myself off and put on a pair of blue ripped jeans and a cute crop top.

I blow dry my hair and spray on some of my perfume. I put on a necklace Sweet Pea had given me and walk downstairs.

I entered the kitchen and saw my mum and dad. Dad was sitting down as he read the newspaper, a coffee was in his right hand. Mum was hovering over the stove as she cooked bacon and eggs.

Betty: good morning daddy. I say with a smile as I place a kiss on his cheek.
Hal: good morning Princess. He says with a smile

I noticed as mum rolled her eyes, she's changed and I don't like it.

She use to be sweet and caring, now she's old, rude and doesn't respect anyone but herself. I guess I just have to put up with her bitter ways.

I soon started to eat breakfast with dad and we began to talk about what would happen today.

He said that I didn't need to do the initiation, which for girls is pole dancing. I'm so thankful I don't need to do that, even the thought of it makes me so uncomfortable. Showing my body off like that is something that I can't personally do. To all the people that do it, they have courage and pride in themselves.

Dad said that he would be giving me and Sweet Pea our jackets. Sweet Pea is already a Serpent and has a jacket, as he's moving up he'll get a new jacket that will be different to everyone else's. We'll both get jackets like Jughead, Fp, mum and dad have.

Sweet Pea soon woke up and took a seat next to me, having a quick bite of breakfast before we leave.

We soon left home and arrived at the Wyrm. While Sweet Pea and I waited for dad to get everything ready we hung out with Toni, Fangs, Jughead and Joaquin. Joaquin is two years older then us but he's the sweetest person I've ever met.

Jughead: so, are you two excited? He asked with a smirk. Me and Sweet Pea just shrug.

Us becoming the Prince and Princess is something we didn't ask for, or expect to happen. We're doing what we have to.

Toni: I can feel the enthusiasm in the room. She says sarcastically. We all let out a laugh.

We soon had to finish our conversation as dad and Fp walked onto the stage.

Fp started off by revealing that our dad and mum are alive and he explained everything, from their death and why they're back.

Soon dad took over and gave Sweet Pea and I our jackets. He looked so proud of us and at that moment I couldn't feel any happier. I want to make him proud.

By the end of the night we were all sitting in a booth with our friends.

The bars scent was thick with alcohol and the noise was loud. I've groan to like this place.

Fangs: I feel like we haven't hung out in ages, come to mine tonight? He questioned. I nod my head and he smiles.

The night soon came to an end. After saying goodbye to Sweet Pea and dad I got on Fangs bike and headed home with him.

We arrived at his trailer where he lives alone. We walked inside and he immediately offered me a shot.

Betty: you know I don't drink. I say with a chuckle.
Fangs: it's a special occasion, just go for it. He says.
Betty: we have school tomorrow. I say to him.
Fangs: who cares. He says. I roll my eyes playfully and agree to take a shot with him.

One shot turned into two and two turned into three. We didn't stop drinking until 3 am.

Betty: brooo. I slurred
Fangs: brooooo. He said
Fangs: we're gonna die aloone bro. He slurred while taking another shot.
Betty: I know brooo. I slurred our.
Fangs: brooo, I have an idea, we should date. He says while turning to face me.

It's a common fact to us all that Fangs suddenly turns bisexual when he's drunk.

Betty: broo, we should. I say back.

Since I was completely drunk and had no common sense left in me, I decided to date a gay guy.

We soon went to sleep at about 4 am, even though we need to get up at 6:30 am. This is going to be great.

Fangs and I crashed in his room and I ended up cuddling into his chest. He had both his arms wrapped around me.

I woke up two and a half hours later, wrapped in Fangs' embrace. I wouldn't even say I have a hangover, I'm still 100% drunk.

We got little sleep and we needed to get to school.

I shake Fangs awake and he moved slowly around the house to get all his things. I didn't have any spare clothes so I just stayed in the ones I was already in.

I walked into the lounge and picked up my Serpents jacket.

About half and hour later Fangs was ready and we walked to school. It took us an hour to get there when it would usually only take us 15 minutes.

We walked into school and we slowly dragged ourselves to the Serpents.

Fangs and I could barely walk so we were leaning against each other for support. We also still thought we were dating.

As soon as Sweet Pea, Toni and Jughead saw us they knew something was up.

Sweet Pea: are you guys okay? He asked worriedly.
Betty: of course we are. I slurred out.
Sweet Pea: you're drunk? He questioned me.
Fangs: dude you need to back offfff. He says.

Sweet Pea face palmed while Toni and Jughead laughed.

Sweet Pea: you're both hammered. He says while taking a seat.

Fangs took a seat and I sat in his lap. He smiles up at me and wrapped his arms around me. The three of them gave us a confused look.

Sweet Pea POV:

Betty and Fangs walked into school and as soon as she talked, she was slurring her words. I can't believe she got drunk.

Soon we took a seat and Betty sat in Fangs' lap. He had no reaction to that. What the hell.

Sweet Pea: what is going on with them? I asked as I turn to Jughead and Toni.

Suddenly they both formed a smirk on their faces. They must know something I don't.

Jughead and Toni both pulled out their phones and started recording.

Jughead: Fangs? He asked.
Fangs: yeah dude? He slurred out.
Jughead: who are you currently dating? He asked.

What does that question have to do with anything? He isn't dating anyone- oh. I just remembered that whenever Fangs gets drunk he turns bisexual and usually finds himself a girlfriend. I guess he and Betty got together. I can't believe this. I am never letting her get drunk again.

Fangs: Betty, obviously. He says like this is something we should already know.

They both stopped filming and I let out a laugh.

Toni: I ship it. She says only to annoy me. I roll my eyes.
Betty: thanks T. She says only making them laugh more.
Sweet Pea: Betty I think I should take you home. I said to her in a sterner voice while walking towards her and helping her up.

Betty: why are you so mean? She said as tears brim at her eyes.

Well Betty is definitely an emotional drunk.

Fangs stood up and embraced her in a hug. She hugged him back.

You have got to be kidding me.

Fangs: dude, leave her alone. He says angrily at me.

I turn to Toni and Jughead with an annoyed expression. They were laughing the hardest I've ever seen. I'm surrounded by idiots. I should reconsider who I call my friends.

Sweet Pea: can you take her boyfriend home. I say with air quotes. They nod their heads.

With a little bit of fighting from both of them we were able to get them on their ways.

We got onto the footpath and she was heavily relying on me for support.

Betty: Sweet Pea. She slurred out.
Sweet Pea: yes Betts? I ask.
Betty: why are you so tall? I let out a laugh.
Sweet Pea: for now I think we should focus on getting you home safety.

Suddenly she stopped walking and let out a huff.

Betty: I don't wanna walk anymore.

I swear if she makes me carry her. I mean she's light and all. I'm never ever letting her even look at alcohol again.

Sweet Pea: we're only ten minutes away. I say softly.
Betty: carry me. I mentally grown and pick her up.

Sweet Pea: you're a child. I mutter. I saw as tears brimmed at her eyes again.

Now I feel like an asshole.

Sweet Pea: hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. I say softly and soothingly. She sniffles.

We arrived at our doorstep and I stood her up. I saw mum and dad's bikes outside, they were suppose to have left by now. Betty really needs to act sober right now.

Sweet Pea: Betty, you have to listen to me okay? You need to try and act sober otherwise mum is going to kill you. She nods her head.

I unlocked the door and we walked inside. They instantly noticed us.

Alice: what are you both doing home? She asked with annoyance in her voice.
Sweet Pea: Betty wasn't feeling well. I say to her.

Mum scanned her eyes up and down Betty.

Alice: she's drunk. She says while raising her eyes. Both Betty and I went pale. Dad was shocked and wasn't expecting this from Betty, if I'm honest neither was I.

Betty always tells me how much she hates drinking so I really didn't expect this from her. But I guess she's still upset about Veronica and who ever that guy is.

Alice: I can't believe you're drunk. She yelled as she took a couple steps closer to us. I wrapped an arm protectively around her waist.

I have no trust left in the mother I once loved. She's not my mum anymore. She's distant, rude and I have no idea why dad hasn't gotten rid of her.

Alice: this isn't the way I raised you. She yelled at Betty.

I look down at Betty and something in her eyes changed. Something was about to go down. She softly pulled my hand off from around her and she took a step closer to our mother. It's like she wasn't even drunk anymore, she was just angry.

Betty: You're right mum, you didn't raise me. You know who was there for me when I was scared at night, Sweet Pea. You know who comforted me when I couldn't sleep, Sweet Pea. You know who always protected me, Sweet Pea. Do you know who always hugged me and whispered sweet things into my ear when I was crying, Sweet Pea. Do you know who would drop all his plans just because I needed him, Sweet Pea. Do you know all those nights that I cried over your death, Sweet Pea looked after me, he made sure we were safe, he made sure I ate, he had sure that I didn't fucking die. Where were you huh? Running away from your damn problems, that's where you were when you were suppose to be raising us. Sweet Pea did so much more for me than you ever did. She yelled at mum and stormed off to her room.

Alice stood there frozen for a couple seconds before she stormed out of the house.

I was even shocked. I have never seen Betty act like that, I guess Alice just brings out the worst in people.

I turned to dad and he had an equally as shocked expression on his face.

Sweet Pea: what the hell just happened? I asked him.
Hal: no idea. He says back.

Soon dad and I went up to check on Betty. Betty was furious and overwhelmed with rage. It's so weird seeing her like this. I'm use to always happy Betty, not I could kill you with a glare Betty.

Dad soon had to leave and I decided she would want some space to calm down.

Sweet Pea: I'm downstairs if you need anything. I say softly and walk out of her room.

I don't know what's going on with my family anymore. I wish it was just Betty, dad and I.

A/N
I hope you enjoyed.
Fangs and Betty got together 😂
Betty clapped back!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
I'm a Costello Od _crazy_hooman_

Tínedžerská beletria

4M 86.8K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
13.8K 401 15
"Just hold on a little longer...for me"
49.3M 1.9M 65
Blayze Norman; A cold and ruthless CEO of Norman Enterprises has decided to take Caden Carter as his bride, not even the heavens was going to stop hi...