Fly Me To The Moon

By vintagexpast

Janis was just 20 years old when she began working as an intern in the White House in 1961. After meeting Pre... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5*
Chapter 6*
Chapter 7
Chapter 8*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11*
Chapter 12
Chapter 13*
Chapter 14*
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19*
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22*
Chapter 23
Chapter 24*
Chapter 25
Chapter 26*
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 16*

14.8K 429 319
By vintagexpast

After meeting the president, the employees were shown to their part of the plane we'd be taking the trip in. It wasn't luxurious at all, in fact it looked like any other commercial plane.

I sat down and took a window seat, then Maggie sat down next to me.

"Hey, good to see you!" She said vibrantly. "Looks like you've moved on up. I thought he brought you on this trip, but turns out it was the wife!"

I smiled down at my lap, then looked back up at her. "Why'd you get brought on this trip?"

"Well don't you know yet?" Maggie asked. "I'm one of his favorite girl toys."

"But what's your job?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Well, technically I'm one of his secretaries, but usually secretaries don't go on trips like this. My real job is... entertainment."

"I see." I said with risen eyebrows.

"That might be your job too. He looked like he was going to wet his pants at the sight of you!" Maggie whispered, and I looked around to see if anyone was listening. "Oh, let me shut up about that. See, everyone here knows my job position. You're relatively new so I guess they still think you're not involved."

"Why do you assume I'm involved? He invited me to the pool once." I whispered to her.

"Sure. But by the way he looked at you that day when we were splishin' and splashin' I knew exactly what was running through that presidential mind." Maggie whispered. I tried not to react much to what she was saying.

"Hello." A voice said, and we both looked up. Dick stood there, and of course he was in his nicely tailored suit. "I was wondering if I could swap seats with you. My seat is just down the aisle."

"Me?" Maggie pointed at herself. Then she gave me a silly and teasing look. "Alrighty then." She smiled and stood up.

As she got out of the tight space of the seat, she got very close to Dick who stood in the aisle. She looked him up and down with a risen eyebrow as she walked past, then turned around and gave me a thumbs up behind his back.

I giggled, and Dick turned to look at what Maggie was doing. Then she laughed and scurried over to his seat.

Dick grinned as he took the seat next to me, and stared with a grin. I looked out the window and at my lap, trying to avoid eye contact.

"I've been thinking about you ever since that day in that bathroom." Dick broke the silence in a whispering voice. I looked to him, and then looked at the people across the aisle from us.

It was two men, and they were fast asleep. Then, I made eye contact with Dick.

"There's not that many of us on this trip, and no one is going to see us if we decide to do anything on this plane." Dick suggested.

"What do you mean?" I asked, crossing my legs. My cheeks were getting hot with anticipation, I knew I should've give into what he was saying.

He answered my question with a kiss, and slowly his lips rolled against mine. His tongue entered my mouth, as we both slowly kissed each other.

"This is inappropriate. What if someone sees? We'll both lose our job." I exhaled silently as I looked into his eyes.

"Then we'll be more discreet." He answered in a low, husky voice. His hand moved to my knee, then slowly made it up my dress. I sucked in a breath as pleasure pooled at my core, his finger making circles against my clothes heat.

He swiped against the fabric of my panties. His finger made its way down from my clitoris to my entrance, circled around it, then back up. I held onto his arm that was across my chest as he did this.

"You're trying to get me to cum...." I exhaled as I looked at him. "...on the President's plane?"

"I couldn't wait to do it. My mind went immediately to making you cum right when I saw you on this plane." Dick exhaled as his eyes peered down at me.

"Is Janis Decker in this cabin?" The assistant from earlier asked. Suddenly, Dick pulled his fingers away and sat up straight in his seat.

The assistant began walking down. "Janis Decker?"

"Here." I stood up. She smiled, and waved for me to come out in the aisle. I squeezed past Dick who sat in the aisle seat, and he watched my ass as I got my way out of the tiny space.

The assistant leaned into my ear. "The President would like to see you privately in his cabin."

I followed her through multiple rooms, and finally we arrived in a spacious part of the jet. The President sat in a seat to the side by himself, and no one else was present in that area.

Before I knew it, the assistant left. It was only The President and I, as he sat there in front of a table.

"Come closer, Clover. I won't bite." He said to me. I slowly walked to him, until I stood next to him.

"Kick off your shoes and sit on this table. I want you facing me." He told me as he patted the wooden table in front of him. I did as he said, hopping on the table and then turning to face him. My pantyhose covered feet rested in his lap, and he picked up one of my feet.

"You told me my wife hired you." He said quietly. "You failed to mention she invited you on this trip."

"Where is your wife?" I asked with a risen brow.

"She decided to stay behind for an extra day. Junior has the flu." He told me as he rubbed up and down my shin.

"How old are your kids?" I asked. He pretended as if he didn't hear me.

"Is this nylon?" He asked as if felt the fabric of my pantyhose.

"As this progresses I'm being reminded of our circumstances. Sure, you have a wife, and that's one thing that makes this bad. But you have a son and daughter." I told him.

His hands froze around my leg, and he looked up at me.

"What would you do if your daughter had a man treat her like how you treat Jackie?" I asked him. "What would you do if Junior took after his father? And became a philanderer?"

Jack shot up to his feet, and his hand found its way around my waist. I sat there still, leaned back as his fingers were tightly gripped around me.

"Listen here." He said and pulled me closer. My dress bunched up around my waist as my ass slide across the table. My legs wrapped around his torso, and I looked into his eyes.

"You know forgetting your place. You are only here for me to fuck and that's that." He mumbled.

"I'm here to work. And you'd probably take that opportunity away if I refused you." I squinted up at him.

"I'm not a bad guy. If you didn't want to do this, that'd be a-okay." He said, then hooked his arm around my leg, pulling me even closer. My upper body pushed back from him forcefully pulling me forward, and I braced myself on my hands behind me.

"If you want to stop these convenient  exchanges, just say the word. Then you'll go back to being like any other intern and I'll find a girl more willing." He said as he stared into his eyes. "Is that what you want?"

"I want you to fuck me on this plane." I answered him as I looked up at him.

"You want who to fuck you?" He asked, fiddling with his belt.

"You, Mr. President." I exhaled, rolling down my pantyhose and underwear. He pulled the pantyhose, and it stretched as it popped off my foot. Then, my panties fell to the floor.

Entering me, he wrapped his arms around me as he thrusted into me. I closed my eyes feeling every movement, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Once he was finished, he laid me on the table and moved from in front of his seat to the side of the table.

Then, he leaned over and began licking my pussy. I still faced the vacant chair, and he faced downwards as he leaned over me. It was in a position as if he was performing 69 on me, instead he was standing beside the table.

I orgasmed, and he licked my heat throughout it. Then, he stuck a finger inside of me as he stood up and looked at my face.

"Just enjoy what we have, alright?" He told me. I nodded, my cheeks warm and my body fatigue as I laid on that table. He stood next to it as if he was a doctor and I was the patient.

His member was still out, and I held it in my hand and began bringing it to my mouth as I laid there. He stopped my hand.

"You should get back." He told me. "Before others begin to suspect anything."

I stood up, in total acceptance that my few moments of spotlight from him were done. Then, I got on my underwear and hosiery, and walked my way back to the commercial area.

"Where were you?" Dick asked.

"The President needed to convey a message for Jackie." I lied to Dick as I sat back next to him.

"Why didn't Jackie just speak to you herself?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows. I realized that no one else on the plane knew that Jackie had left because Junior wasn't feeling well.

The room began feeling hot, I just gave away private information about the president.

"She has other obligations." I told him, and he nodded, thinking nothing else of it.

"Now, where were we?" He grinned, placing his hand on my knee and I held his wrist.

"I think I'm going to go to sleep." I declined, then closed my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 1.7K 46
Infidelity is plain unremarkable for movie star, Evelyn Bellamy - you'd say the same if you see what goes down in Hollywood where stars are made and...
2.1K 26 13
Bad things often unfold when the rich encounter the rich. The intriguing question arises: what transpires when you grow up as best friends with the K...
11.9K 207 57
1956 is over and Jack and Jackie are going to face trouble that's worse than 1956, can they stay together? For the sake of themselves, and their chil...
3.7K 39 21
This story contains mature theme. You may not proceed if you have any issues with that. [18+]~ _________________________________________ "Aaaaah-mph...