Princes of the Underworld (An...

By SignorinaAnon

We are feared. People treat us with respect no matter their age or position. They don't question us. Why? ... More

A/N: Important Things!
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Epilogue
A/N: Isabella's Story

Chapter Eleven

34.6K 1.4K 481
By SignorinaAnon

A/N:

I won't lie......

This books is about the twins but I'm starting to lean towards the main focal point being Audrey and Val.

Don't hate me. 🤭🥺

They're just so much like Vince and Juliet but they're so different at the same time.

You will still see Enzo and Ruby's love/relationship grow and still get their POVs so don't worry.

I love that Enzo took after Juliet and Ruby is very resilient and strong-willed but I love Audrey and Val a bit more.

-Anon😘💜🥺🤭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Enzo's POV)

We walked into the house to find that no one was home just like the girls said. Everything looked fine until we went upstairs.

Their room was trashed. Their stuff was broken and shattered. Books torn apart, snow globe collection shattered, laptops crushed, clothes torn and cut, and furniture in pieces.

"Those bastards!" Ruby yelled.

I looked over at Val and I cursed under my breath. He was boiling. His anger was through the roof.

"What do we do now? All our stuff....." Audrey said picking up what remained of one of her books.

"We'll get you new stuff." I said.

"We don't have the money for that." Ruby said as Audrey began to tear up causing Val to tense even more.

"We do. We'll take care of everything."

"We can't ask you to do that." Ruby said.

"You're not asking." I said.

She saw the look in my eyes and nodded. "Okay."

"Oh no." Audrey said suddenly before rushing to the closet.

She dug around before pulling out an old shoebox.

"Thank goodness." Ruby said as Audrey sat in the floor amongst the broke stuff and opened the box. Inside were a bunch of pictures and a few other things.

They were pictures of the girls and their parents.

"We gotta go before anyone gets back." Val said checking his watch.

"We are going back to the apartment?" Audrey asked.

"No." He shook his head.

Val had me take the girls back out to the car while he stayed inside. He didn't say what he was looking for or doing but when he came out it was evident. He'd found their birth certificates and other important documents.

Just as we pulled away from the house, we saw Patricia and the other kids arrive back home.

We didn't go home after that. Val drove to mom and dads apartment.

Mom was surprised to see us at first but then she saw how angry Val was.

"Your father is in his office." She said.

"Can you do us a favor?" Val asked.

"Of course."

"They need new stuff. Can you-"

"Of course. You know I enjoy a good shopping trip." Mom said smiling. "I'll go tell your father and grab my purse and Stefano."

"We're going shopping tonight?" Audrey asked.

"Apparently." I said.

"You're going with us?" Ruby asked.

I was about to answer when Val did it for me.

"No, we have....things to do."

Shit was about to get very f*cking real.

Mom came back with Stefano and dad behind her.

"Ready?" Mom asked the girls.

"Ready." They nodded and then they left leaving just us and dad.

"What happened?" He asked.

"They trashed their room. Everything broken and smashed." I answered.

Dad looked down at his watch. "Ernie is at The Playhouse. Arrived a hour ago. Usually stay three or four hours. Private room number seven."

"Antonio there tonight?" Val asked.

"I've already told him to expect you."

Val and I got to The Playhouse thirty minutes later. We were greeted at the front door.

"Nice to see you again." Antonio said as we walked in.

"He still here?" Val asked.

"Yes."

We walked down the hall where the empty rooms were and found number 7. Val didn't knock. He just opened the door and walked in.

"This room is f*cking occupied!" Ernie yelled as a girl was giving him head.

"Get her out of here." Val said and Antonio did just that.

"What the f*ck?!" Ernie yelled tucking himself back into his pants.

"I'm sure you remember my brother." I said as Val walked over and grabbed him by the neck.

"Yeah, I remember you. You're the one that's f*cking that whore daughter of mine."

Val pinned him to the wall.

"She's not your daughter and she's not a whore." He growled.

"Val here is the one who messed up your golden boy." I said shutting the door and sticking my hands in my pockets.

"It was luck." Ernie spat.

"I don't think so." I said shaking my head.

"What do you want?" Ernie asked.

"You trashed the girls stuff."

"You were in my house?!"

"Yes, we were." I said.

"Who the f*ck gave you permission?"

"We don't need permission."

"You ever hear the name Bianchi, Ernie?" I asked walking over to the mini table full of liquor.

"Sounds familiar."

"What about Il Diavolo?"

He paled. "I-Il Diavolo?"

"So you have heard of our father. Good." I said pouring myself a glass of whiskey.

"F-Father?"

"He owns this club, you know. That's how we knew you were here. He owns half the country if you really think about it." I said taking a drink.

"What do y-you want from me?"

"You'll have to ask my brother that." I said pointing at Val.

"He doesn't seem to t-talk much."

"I'm the talker and he's the brawn." I said with a shrug.

"Wh-" Ernie was cut off by Val tightening his grip on his throat.

"My father cut a mans tongue out in this room before." Val said leaning in closer to Ernie. "Cut his tongue out and then put a bullet in his head."

"Please." Ernie gasped.

"Unluckily for you, I'm just like my father."

Faster than I could blink, Val had pulled out his gun and shot Ernie in the abdomen. Ernie cried out in pain as Val let him go and stepped away.

Ernie fell to the floor just as Antonio came back.

"F*cking hell." Antonio muttered when he saw Ernie. "We just had this floor cleaned."

"Clean it again." Val said putting his gun away and walking out.

I set my glass down on the table before following him out.

"Take him to the hospital and have him patched up if possible." I said patting Antonio on the shoulder as I walked past him.

"And if it isn't possible?"

I shrugged. "Deal with it how you dealt with the others."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Audrey's POV)

"Last one?" Juliet asked as we walked into the store.

"Yes." I nodded.

We'd gone to about twenty different stores. We felt really bad for buying so much with their money but Juliet insisted. She wasn't bragging but she told us that her husband made twenty times what we were spending in the matter of minutes.

We knew they were rich but we didn't know how rich.

We grabbed what we needed from the last store and checked out before heading to the food court.

"May I ask where your daughter is? Val mentioned her to me but I haven't seen her." I said as we ate.

"Friends of ours are in town and she is staying with them. They have daughter named Sadie." Juliet explained.

"Do you have pictures of her?" Ruby asked.

"Of course." She dug through her purse before pulling out her wallet. She pulled out a picture and handed it to us.

"She's beautiful."

"Definitely a heartbreaker." Ruby said making Juliet laugh.

"Oh I know. Vince says she won't date until he's dead and gone."

"But Val and Enzo will still be around."

She sighed. "I know. My poor girl is going to be alone forever."

We chuckled but we knew she was being serious which made it even funnier.

"Can I ask you something else?"

"Ask me anything." She smiled.

"Where did they go?"

She ran her hand through her hair and sighed. "They.....are very protective. Always have been. They take after their father."

"They went to find Ernie, didn't they?" Ruby asked.

"They did."

"What are they going to do?"

"Honestly? I don't think you want to know."

Hundreds of scenarios ran through my head. They scared me a little bit but not enough to leave. There was something about Val and his family that kind of pulled me and I didn't know what it was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 314 29
• • • Stefano Daniele Magini - young businessman, billionaire, and leader of the Italian Mafia. He is a strong, smart, hot, egoistic, cold, cheeky m...
12.8K 630 47
He worshiped the ground she walked on, he would lay down his life for her and their children, He is the King, she is His treasure. They promised each...
618K 12.9K 39
18+ mafia romance She is a daughter of the American Gang leader, a girl that can seduce and kill. But her secrets are bigger than anyone can imagine...
3.2K 106 12
The Hernandez Trilogy #1 Women in our world were mere pawns in the games played by men. Our word held no respect or whatsoever. The only thing we wer...