The Dragon Tamer: A Draco Mal...

By Sadie_Hook

Danneel and Draco have been best friends since hours after Danneel was born. That same day their fathers drew... More

Prolouge: A Million Dreams
Part 1
Main Characters Mood Boards
Chapter 1: A Whole New World
Chapter 2: Happier
Chapter 3: Be Our Guests
Chapter 4: I Could Use A Love Song
Chapter 5: You Give Love A Bad Name
Chapter 6: Little Talks
Chapter 7: Can I Have This Dance
Chapter 8: Just To See You Smile
Chapter 9: Night of All Nights
Chapter 10: You Belong With Me
Chapter 11: Stairway to Heaven
Chapter 12: Listen To What The Man Said
Chapter 13: I'll Melt With You
Chapter 14: Winner Takes It All
Chapter 15: One Of Us
Chapter 16: Here Comes the Sun
Chapter 17: Whatever It Takes
Chapter 18: Revolution
Chapter 19: Heat of The Moment
Chapter 20: Young And Beautiful
Chapter 21:White Lair
Chapter 22: Danger Zone
Chapter 23: Renegade
Chapter 24: Changes
Chapter 25: Pure Imagination
Chapter 26: Strangers
Chapter 27: Come Back To Me
Chapter 28: Paper Rings
Chapter 29: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
Chapter 30: I Believe In Father Christmas
Chapter 31: Mess Is Mine
Chapter 32: Make It Sweet
Chapter 33: We are the Champions
Chapter 34: This Is War
Chapter 35: Can't Help Falling In Love
Chapter 36: Smile
Chapter 38: Centuries
Chapter 39: It's The End Of The World As We Know It
Part 2
Chapter 40: Growing Up
Chapter 41: White Wedding
Chapter 42: American Pie
Chapter 43: We are Family
Chapter 44: December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night)
Chapter 45: Anything Like Me
Chapter 46: Mr. Mom
Chapter 47: They Say It's Your Birthday
Chapter 48: June Bride
Chapter 49: Get Over Yourself
Chapter 50: Boy
Chapter 51: (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
Chapter 52: You're Gonna Miss This
Chapter 53: Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)
Chapter 54:Blessed
Baby Count
Chapter 55: Don't Blink
Chapter 56: Maybe It's Time
Chapter 57: Human
Chapter 58: Remember You Young
Chapter 59: Silly Love Songs
Part 3
Epilogue: Closing Time
Bonus
Thank You
Up and coming

Chapter 37: Blue Christmas

10K 227 32
By Sadie_Hook

I'll have a Blue Christmas without youI'll be so blue just thinking about you

Decorations of red on a green Christmas tree

Won't be the same dear, if you're not here with me

~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~

"Cass I swear I don't know how long I can do this," Danneel says storming into her and Cass' dorm one day after a particularly hard day at school and lights a cigarette, "I came so close to getting detention. So close.Thank god winter break is in two days."

"D," Cass calls.

"They were terrorizing first years again and they've started using the unforgivable curses," Danneel rants and starts to pull her hair back as her face gets flushed.

"Danneel!" Cass yells.

"What!" She yells back but this gives Danneel time to focus on the person behind Cass sitting on the bed.

"Dragon?!"

"Yeah, Dani it's me," The blond says standing up.

Danneel lets out a cry, "Draco" and runs to give him a hug.

"Bout time you noticed," Cass laughs.

"You canceled the last two visits," Danneel whispers cupping his face, "I thought something happened to you."

"Nothing that I can't handle," Draco says leaning his forehead on Danneel's, "I'm okay."

"Alright," Cass whistles, "I'm going to let myself out. If I can't sleep here tonight put a sock or something on the door before 10 would yeah!"

"Okay," Draco says as he continues to stare into his wife's eyes.

~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~

The next two days were more bearable for Danneel knowing that Draco was waiting for her in her dorm. And on the last day of break Danneel flew to her dorm. She just wanted to be with him and enjoy the solace of her and Cass' dorm. Away from violence, away from war, away from death.

For the most part of break Cass, Danneel, and Draco spent it in the dorm. They managed to sneak food in from the kitchens and played several games of wizard chess and exploding snaps. Soon it was Christmas, and they managed to set up a sorry excuse for a tree but a tree none the less.

"Open my gift first," Cass says as she hands Danneel a neatly wrapped box.

Danneel smiles and grabs the gift and opens it neatly, "Oh Cass what did you get these?"

"I had Riley get them for me," Cass smiles.

"What are they?" Draco asks edging closer to look at them.

"Inkhoy's colored pens," Danneel marvels, "Mine were running out of ink. Thank you so much, Cass."

"You're welcome."

"Okay open mine now," Draco pushes and hands Danneel her present.

Danneel smiles and grabs it. She opens it and lets out a delighted cry, "Oh Draco."

"What?" Cass asks.

"He made me a photo album from when we were babies till now."

"Wow," Cass says and jostles her cousin, "Who knew you could be such a softy."

"Shut up," Draco grumbles and then turns to Danneel, "Do you really like it?"

"I love it!" Danneel exclaims and throws her arms around Draco's neck and gives him a big kiss.

~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~

"Do you really have to go," Danneel sighs as they lay on top of the astronomy tower.

"I'm afraid I do," Draco says and kisses her forehead.

"But I miss you," She continues and plays with her fingers.

"I miss you too. But look at it this way, you're halfway through school and in a few short months we can go on our honeymoon... and be happy and in love together."

"I'd like that," Danneel says and twists Draco's wedding ring around.

"Please don't be mad."

"Why would I be mad?"

"Because I'm leaving, and I'm not going to school anymore. And you feel like I abandoned you."

"You didn't abandon me," Danneel exclaims and turns around, "I just miss you, but I can't help that. The only way to make it go away is is you come back to school and you won't do that or I could drop out of school but you won't let me do that either. So I miss sit and wait until these 6 months are up."

"I'm sorry," Draco sighs and runs his free hand through his hair.

"It's not your fault," Danneel sighs and kisses her on the cheek.

A/N Sorry this is shitty it's a filler.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

965 9 15
"You filthy little mudblood!" Draco yelled at Hermione when they were in their first year at Hogwarts. Hermione ran away with tears in her eyes. Then...
251K 6.1K 80
Stephanie Snape has been Draco Malfoy's best friend since the age of three. They both got accepted into Hogwarts and befriend many pureblood, rich Sl...
19.7K 344 21
Most people would never think of Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy as friends, themselves included. However, their relationship took a turn in their...
125 0 10
Dramione through and through. Draco always saw Hermione as a know it all Gryffindor princess and Hermione always saw Draco as a loathsome follower of...