𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 ~...

By -mike315wheeler

-COMPLETED In which, El Hopper moves to a small town in Indiana and falls in love with the sci-fi nerd, Micha... More

Chapter 1 - Meeting Her
Chapter 2 - Meeting Him
Chapter 3 - Hanging Out
Chapter 4 - A Friend's House
Chapter 5 - Morning After
Chapter 6 - Stars And Volcanoes
Chapter 7 - SnowBall Fight
Chapter 8 - I Thought
Chapter 9 - Sledding
Chapter 10 - Firsts
Chapter 11- Mel
Chapter 12 - Library Smooch
Chapter 13 - Plans And Flashbacks
Chapter 14 - Quarry
Chapter 15 - Hide-N-Seek
Chapter 16 - Confession
Chapter 17 - Ditch
Chapter 18 - Interesting Day
Chapter 19 - Pudding
Chapter 20 - Laughing
Chapter 21 - False Birthday
Chapter 22 - Cabin
Chapter 23 - Birthday Wish
Chapter 24 - Snowball
Chapter 25 - Christmas Eve And Caught Part 1
Chapter 26 - Christmas Eve And Caught Part 2
Chapter 27 - Christmas Eve And Caught Part 3
Chapter 28 - Christmas
Chapter 29 - Christmas Dinner With The Wheelers Part 1
Chapter 30 - Christmas Dinner With The Wheelers Part 2

Chapter 31 - New Years Eve Walk

1.4K 43 26
By -mike315wheeler

Mikes POV:
About a week past and the two hours visits with El became just make out sessions. I missed just sitting with her and talking. But we only see each other for a limited amount of time. I want today to be different, I'm going to ask Hopper if El and I can spend today together. Just one day to ourselves. I doubt he'll say yes but I'm going to at least try.

I got dressed and walked over to his house and knocked. It was about 9:00am in the morning, so I assume that he would be up by now. He answers a few seconds later.

"Hopper, can we talk for a second." I ask him. He sighed but walks out of the house and stands in front of me.

"Make it quick." He crossed his arms over his chest and waited for me to talk.

"I was wondering if El and I can spent the day together If that is okay?" I ask.

"It's not okay." He says with no hesitation.

"Why isn't it not okay?"

"Because it isn't." He looks me straight in the eye.

"I'm sorry, sir, but I ask you to reconsider." I say.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because you are too old for her." He almost yells.

"She turns fifteen next year, I am only a year older that her."

"Nope, you turn seventeen next year, you see my point?" He actually did make a point but I want him to say yes.

"I see your point sir but I—."

"You understand so there is no point to go on with this argument." He cuts me off.

"You have to understand that El and I love each other, and you can't do anything to break us apart." I say before he can turn to leave.

"Then what do you have planned for your little day with her?" He crosses his arms again.

"I was going to take her on a walk, then take her to lunch at Benny's, then walk around the town waiting for the New year to come." I say like I had this planned for days. He stayed quiet for a second then shot me a glare.

"Only today, and you don't see her tomorrow. But you can see the next." He glares at me again. I smile a little and nod.

"Thank you, sir." I say and he reluctantly nods. He opens the door again and calls to El. She comes down and smiles when she sees me.

"Hi, El." I say and she smiles bigger.

"Hi, Mike." She says back, Hopper is glaring at us watching this.

"I was wondering if you wanted to spend the day with me." Her smiles gets bigger, she looks at her dad for permission.

"Please, Dad?" She asks.

"Yes, but you don't see each other tomorrow, understand?" He says.

"Thank you, Dad." She says and he leaves.

"I'm just going to go change then I'll be right back, okay?" I nod and she leaves to go change. She comes back dressed in my sweater and her jeans, along with her Chuck Taylor's.

"Ready to go?" I ask and she nods.

"So, where to first?" She grabs my hand and leans her head on my shoulder.

"I was thinking that we can walk for a little bit." I say and she nods. We walked for three hours and it seems like only a half hour. We talked most of the time. We walked to Benny's and we ate there.

We both ordered a burger and fries with a milkshake. She tried to pay for it but I insisted that I pay for it. It was now 2:00pm and I have ten more hours with her. What should I do now? I'll take her to the mall.

"Want to go to the mall, El?" I ask her and she looks at me smiling.

"Of course." She grabs my hand again and we walk to the Starcourt Mall.

"So, what else do you have planned for the day?" She asks me.

"The rest of the day is a surprise." I tell her and she grunts. "Sorry, I can't tell you yet." She rolls her eyes but nods. The mall wasn't that far away so we got there in ten minutes.
"Want to get ice cream?" I ask her. She looks at me like a little kid and squeals.

"Yes!" She jumps and we walk (run) to the ice cream parlor to get some ice cream.

"So, what flavor do you want?" She asks me.

"I think I'll get bubblegum or cotton candy." I reply.

"I think I'll get one of those too, they are both really good flavors." She says and I completely agree with her.

We walked to the parlor and saw Steve come out of somewhere with an ice cream uniform on.

"Steve?!" El says and almost scares him.

"You work here?" I ask calmly, he reluctantly nods and looks around.

"Uh, what ice cream do you guys want?" He looks at us and asks.

"I'll have a bubblegum ice cream, and El what do you want?" I say.

"I'll have a cotton candy ice cream." El says.

A few minutes past and Steve came back with our ice cream cones. He handed it to us and I reached in my pocket for money but Steve said that it was one the house. El and I thanked him and left.

"So, are liking the day so far?" I ask her and she gets ice cream on her upper lip.

"Yes, it's perfect, thank you, Mike." She smiles and I chuckle. "Why are you laughing?" She asks me.

"You have ice cream on your upper lip." She smiles and she thinks she wiped it away but she missed by a mile.

"You missed." I tell her and she sighs.

"Here, I'll get it." I lift my hand to wipe it away but I put my hand back. I'll try something else. I leaned in and kissed her, she pulls away and giggled.

"Is it gone now?" She giggles again.

"Yes." I laugh. We continue to eat our ice creams and I showed her all around the mall. She "oohed" and "awwed" at everything. That makes me happy inside.

"So. what now?" She asks.

"Well since its 5:00 pm, let's go for dinner." She nods and we walk to someplace outside the mall. We walked to a restaurant, and I don't know how to pronounce the name of it. I am assuming that it's expensive but I don't care, it's for El.

We walked in and it was packed with people about mine and El's age. At least it's not filled with old people.

There was a worker waiting by the door and she walked us to a table. The table was by a window, it was massive. She gave us our menus and she left.

"So, what do want to eat?" I ask El, she looks up from her menu and smiles.

"I think I'll have the pizza." She says trying not to laugh.

"I'll have the pizza too." I say in an accent. We both giggle and the waitress comes back.

"Do you guys know what you want?" She asks us while looking at her notepad.

"Uh yes, can we get a large pizza?" I ask and she nods, writing it on the notepad.

"Anything else?" She asks.

"No thank you, that will be it." El says. She leaves and I look back at El. El has her hair down, laying loosely on her shoulders. She is wearing lipgloss, and her cheeks are a little flushed. She looks perfect.

"You look pretty." I say and she blushed more.

"Thank you." She smiles.

"I thought that this place was going to be expensive until I figured that the name of the restaurant might be a different word for pizza." She giggles and I chuckle.

"Here you go, enjoy." The waitress comes back with our pizza and sets it down in the middle of the table. We both grab for a piece of pizza, when we pull the slice away-the cheese stretches and it looks really appetizing.

"The pizza tastes great." El tells me with her mouth full. We finished the whole pizza and before we knew it, it was already 10pm. We walked around for another hour and a half. We had a half hour till it was the new year.

"What do you want to do for the next few minutes?" I ask El.

"How about we just lay down on the merry go round and look at the stars?" I nod and we do just that.

*Twenty-nine minutes later*

"El?" I say.

"Yes?" She whispers.

"One minute till next year." She gasps.

"Already?" She asks.

"Yeah." I sat up and she did the same.

"Want to stand up?" She asks.

"Yes." We both stood up and I heard a bunch of people counting down from twenty. I looked back at El and grabbed both of her hands and brought her closer to me.

"Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two... one! Happy New Year!" The people yelled.

I kissed El right at that second. She swung her arms around my neck and mine around her waist. I picked her up a little and hugged her.

"I love you, Mike." She whispers in my ear.

"I love you too, El." I whispered back, and pressed another kiss to her soft lips.

THE END

Thank you guys so much for reading my book!! I love all of you!! Hope you liked it as much as I enjoyed writing it!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 1K 52
{completed} in which mike and eleven go on many adventures together
32.8K 1.2K 20
[[ finished ]] {{ ME, MYSELF & I - STRANGER THINGS CROSSOVER }} alex riley moves to hawkins, indiana with his family. there he meets mike wheeler and...
125K 3.5K 34
-COMPLETED In which, Finn is dared to make Millie fall in love with him. Started: March 4, 2019 Finished: February 9, 2020
443K 11.1K 18
[COMPLETED] *set AFTER the events of season three!* an unexpected guest arrives in hawkins, making mike wheeler reconsider his entire life. he starts...