Chapter 25 - Christmas Eve And Caught Part 1

Mike's POV:
Right when El walked over to us, my heart stopped. She is so beautiful. I stood up and walked into the crowd of people to the stage.

I told the DJ to play "Every Breath You Take" when I started talking on the microphone. I walked to the microphone and grabbed it.

"Hey, I am sorry for interrupting but I have to something to say. El, will you dance with me?" Everyone looked at El and she smiled big.

"Yes." She said and I smiled, quickly, I put the microphone back and ran to her. I grabbed her arms and put them on my shoulders. And we started to dance.

God, she is just so pretty. I can't hold it in anymore, I just have to say it.

"El?" I ask.

"Yes, Mike?" She says.

"I love you." She was quiet for a second but she smiled.

"I love you, too." I pulled her closer to me and kissed her with so much passion as I can muster. I pulled away and just stared at her.

"Did I mention that you look beautiful tonight?" I ask her.

"No, but thank you." She smiles.

"Very beautiful." I say again. After that we were just staring at each other. A different song came on, it was "Christmas This Year" by Tobymac. Everyone stopped slow dancing and danced like maniacs.

El was doing the floss and so was Will, it looked like they were competing on who can go the fastest. It looks like Will is faster.

"Happy Holidays! Woo woo!" El shouted and everyone cheered. I grabbed El's hand and pulled her aside.

"What is it, Mike?" She asks breathing hard.

"I just want to do this again." I lean in and kiss her, she pulls away and kisses my nose. Then she made a 'boop' noise.

"I love you, Mikey." She whispers.

"I love you, too, Ellie." She smiles and I kiss her cheek.

The dance ended about two hours later and we all went home. It was depressing because I couldn't visit El and she couldn't visit me.

Right now, I was in my room, laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling, bored. Well, not bored persé, I was thinking about El. I love her and she loves me. My first girlfriend, and we love one another.

With that thought in my head, I fell asleep.

I woke at 9:00am. 9am!! Well at least there is no school today. I sit up and stare at the floor for like a minute before I actually get up. Reluctantly, I sat up and ambled to my bathroom. I decided to skip brushing my teeth because I am way too tired to that.

Instead, I scrambled into the shower and let the warm water trickle down my back. I stifled a yawn and almost fell in the shower. I caught myself by grabbing something, and that something was to change the temperature of the water. Cold water started to spray my face and I was awake now. I shivered and walked out of my shower, I wrapped my towel around my waist and walked out of the bathroom.

I grabbed some black athletic shorts and a Queen shirt. I texted El that I was coming over in a second and she said okay.

I bounced downstairs and left the house, before that, I put on shoes. The second I set a foot outside, the cold air brushed against my face. I inhaled the smell of Winter, it was refreshing.

Anyway, I walked up to her house and knocked a couple times before she answered.

"Hi, Mike!" She said energetically.

"Hi, El." I say, sounding tired.

"Come in." She opened the door wide enough for me to walk in. I was met my the smell of cinnamon and cookies. I am assuming that she was baking. "Want to help me decorate cookies?" She asked while walking to the dining room table.

"Yeah, sure." I say and she hands me frosting and sprinkles. After an hour of decorating cookies and making a mess of frosting. We went up to her room. "So what do you want to do?" I ask her, she closes the door and walks toward me. She puts her arms around my neck and kisses my nose.

"I think you missed." I tell her and she smiles.

"I'm sorry, I think I did." She kissed my chin and chuckled.

"Oh, you think you're funny, do you?" I ask.

"Oh, yes, I am really funny." She replies.

"Well, you have to pay the price now." She nods and I pick her up, I push her up against the wall and smash my lips into hers.

"Hold on? Mike." She pulls away.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Happy Christmas Eve!" She smiles.

"Happy Christmas Eve." I say and kiss her again. She pulls me closer to her by tightening her grip on my neck. I push her higher up the wall. I pull away and start to kiss her neck.

"Wow, muscles." El says and I stop kissing her neck, looking up at her confused.

"What?" I say, grinning.

"You can pick me up, without showing that I'm hard to pick up." She twirls my hair in between her fingers.

"You are easy to pick up, you're like twenty pounds." I snort.

"Hey, I'm a hundred and five pounds." She puts her hands on my shoulders.

"What ever you say El." I go back to kissing her neck. She was about to say something but it came out as something else.

"Mike." She moaned, I stopped dead in my tracks and looked up at her with my eyebrows raised.

"What was that, El?"

"Nothing, you're hearing things." She starts to breath faster.

"No, it wasn't nothing, did you just moan my name?" Right now I'm grinning from ear to ear.

"Shut up, Mike." She tries to shove me away but I only tighten my grip on her.

"You just moaned my na—." She cut me off by slamming her lips into mine. I walked us over to her bed and laid her down. Her legs were still around my waist, my arms were on the bed holding me up so I don't crush her.

I moved my hand and ran my fingers through her short hair. She did the same but tugged on my hair making me almost moan. Almost. She pulled me down lower to where our chests were almost touching.

I pulled away and kissed down her jaw and neck. Then she tugged on the hem of my shirt, I looked up at her and she pulled it up a little.
I sat up and pulled it off, she smiled so I took that as a good thing.

I was pulling her shirt up a little too then her door opened... I stopped what I was doing and slowly looked at the door. I saw an angry Hopper staring right at me with fire in his eyes.

I looked at El again and she looked scared. I looked  back at him and he walked toward me.

He didn't even say anything, he just picked me up by my arms and threw me at the wall. My back hurts now.

"Dad, stop!" El yells at him but he just ignores her.

"Don't you ever touch her!" He yells at me, his angry voice terrified me. He grabbed my shirt and threw it at me, I quickly put it on. He grabbed my shirt and dragged me down the stairs to the door. He opened the door and threw me in the snow.

"Dad!" El yelled again, this time Hopper looked at her.

"You will never see him again! EVER!" He spat at her and slammed the door. My back hurts, my legs hurt and now my head hurts. I rubbed my head and sighed, I slowly walked over to my house to take another shower.

I still have a headache. Sigh. Thank you F for reading, please vote and comment! Stay tuned for the next chapter...