𝘬π˜ͺ𝘳π˜ͺ𝘡𝘰'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘡 𝘧𝘳...

By emosakuma

[slowly revamping] 𝘴𝘩𝘩𝘩... 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨... 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘒𝘡 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘡𝘡𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴... More

00
01
03
04
05
06
07
08
this is serious.

02

6.2K 169 66
By emosakuma

"she looks like an angel..." kazuto said softly. he sat down next to the hospital bed, away from the wires and machines that was currently keeping his childhood friend alive.

kazuto offered to stay there while nobuko's siblings went to do errands. "hey there, sleeping beauty." he said, twirling her long brown hair between his fingers.

"your knight in black armor is here again." he said with a soft chuckle. he took her pale hand into his own. "hopefully you'll be able to wake up soon..."

"i am kayaba akihiko. you will find that you are no longer able to log out." the game creator said, opening his menu to try and log out, only to show that it isn't there.

"this isn't a bug. it was intentional. if you die in this world, you will die in the real world. if a person from the outside removes the nervegear, you will die." nobuko grit her teeth at these words.

'so in other words, we're trapped here...' she thought, looking around her. "before i leave, i placed a gift in each of your inventories. good luck, players." and with that, the game creator left.

in the inventories was a mirror. nobuko brought it out and saw her face instead of her avatar. "w-what?!" she sputtered. she looked up at kirito to see his own face too.

"kirito?" she asked, making the ravenette look down at her. "what's going on?" she asked, her violet eyes widened in fear. "we're trapped..." he said, his own black eyes widened in fear.

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚

short chapter today uwu

published: 100414
edited: 040120

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.2K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
118K 7K 88
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
143K 10.5K 59
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
88.7K 1.8K 34
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...