Butterfly || ĸooĸv

By whoresome_rat

Jeon Jungkook is a single teenage father to a two year old girl named Jeon Tayja. In which Jungkook's falls i... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
тняєє
fσυя
fινє
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ
tagged
forty one
forty two
forty three
•••
••••

epilogue

40.7K 2K 1.5K
By whoresome_rat

Three years later.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled from the bathroom. The boy was shaky as he burst into tears and shook his head. As for Jungkook, the male dropped everything he was doing as he hurried over to the bedroom. "Where are you?!" Jungkook called out before hurrying to the bathroom where he found Taehyung crying.

Jungkook hurried over. "Tae- baby, whats wro-" before he could finish the sentence, Taehyung was showing Jungkook the pregnancy test. It was positive.. and Taehyung hasn't felt that scared feeling is so long it was frightening. As for Jungkook, he grabbed onto the pregnancy test as he broke into a smile, shaking his head as he brushed his fingers through his hair. ".. you're pregnant.. oh my god Taehyung you're pregnant."

Jungkook put the test aside and brought Taehyung into a hug. The male held tightly onto Jungkook as he cried, shaking his head. "No, no this can't be. It could be a mistake I can't be pregnant-" Taehyung started to freak out while Jungkook pulled away, pushing Taehyung's hair behind his head. "Hey, Taehyung, calm down."

Ever since Hanuel, Taehyung was scared to get pregnant. He was scared to carry another child and harm it in any way. He was afraid to lose another baby.. and since they've been trying for the past two years, Taehyung just gave up hope and decided it was the best just to give up. They had two lovely daughters.. and that was all he needed.

Until now at least- Jungkook kneeled in front of Taehyung and held his hands once Taehyung was sitting on the toilet. "Hey, look at me." Jungkook put his finger underneath Taehyung's chin. "This is a good thing Taehyung.. a baby is always a blessing and we've been trying for so long.. Taehyung.. we finally got what we wanted."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook before nodding. "We're h-having a baby.." the boy gulped and Jungkook nodded, brushing his lovers hair back. "We're having a baby." He whispered back before Taehyung smiled lightly, standing up along with Jungkook and soon after bringing Jungkook into a hug, the boy looking at the pregnancy test on the sink with tears in his eyes.

"Mommy! Daddy!" The seven year old was heard which had Jungkook pulling back. "Jenah brought her back early." He sniffed and wiped his tears before kissing Taehyung's cheek and leaving the bathroom. Jungkook left to the door and saw TayJa putting her bag down and running over to Jungkook who lifted her up and hugged her. Three days away from his oldest was literal hell.

"Did you have fun with Jenah?" He asked and TayJa nodded. "Yeah." Is all she said as Jenah put her gifts on the floor. "Come give mommy a kiss baby girl." She spoke, holding out her hands. TayJa then squirmed away from her dad and went hug and kiss her moms cheek before running to her and Cheonsa's shared room.

"Sissy!" Cheonsa was heard which had Jungkook smiling as he then looked at Jenah who patted her thighs. "So, how have you been?" She asked and Jungkook sighed as he was not up for a conversation with her right now. "I know your boyfriend is waiting, just go." He spoke and Jenah rolled her eyes. "Three years later and you still hate me."

"It's easy to hate you, now go." He shut the door once she walked out. Co-parenting? yes but didn't mean he had to like Jenah. Jungkook shook his head as he checked the bathroom, no Taehyung. Jungkook then heard the girls giggling which had him going over to the room. "Daddy! Mommy said you have something to tell us!" TayJa clapped her hands. Jungkook raised an eyebrow before smiling and nodding, going to sit next to Taehyung who was sitting on the floor.

TayJa seated herself on Taehyung's lap while Jungkook put Cheonsa on his lap. "TayJa, do you enjoy being a big sister?" Taehyung asked, back hugging the girl who nodded. "She steals my toys lots but I love her." She spoke that made Jungkook and Taehyung coo. "That so sweet." Taehyung chuckled, attacking TayJa with kisses.

TayJa laughed until eventually Taehyung stopped. "Cheonsa, how would you feel about being a big sister hm?" Jungkook poked her side which made her laugh. "Big sissy yay!" She clapped and TayJa looked at the two parents. "Cheonsa is going to be a big sister?" She asked and Taehyung nodded. "Wait.." TayJa blinked before getting off Taehyung's lap.

"Is mommy pregnant?!" She asked and Taehyung smiled, placing his hand on his stomach before nodding. Jungkook watched TayJa's expression change into a huge smile as she jumped up. "I'm going to be a big sister again!" She cheered, Cheonsa following after her sister and doing the same.

"You're going to be a big sister Cheonsa!" TayJa held Cheonsa's hand. "Yay!" Cheonsa cheered and the two laughed before TayJa hugged Taehyung who was tearing up. "When is baby coming? I wanna see them soon." She spoke and Jungkook chuckled. "Your baby sister or brother needs time to grow, so it's going to be awhile okay?"

TayJa frowned but nodded. "I love baby sister or brother already." She put her small hand on Taehyung's stomach. Cheonsa sat next to Taehyung and hugged him. With that, the family of four would be soon family of five.

Five months later and everything was going great. Taehyung was dressing up the two girls for his gender reveal party that his mom and Jungkook's mom suggested. The boy now had a belly but it wasn't as big as the first pregnancy but then again, he was pregnant with twins the first time around. Within the months, Taehyung was careful and was sure he wouldn't mess up this time, although multiple people told him he didn't do anything wrong.

Taehyung told himself over and over that it wasn't his fault that his baby didn't make it but most times he wondered what he could have done. "You ready?" Jungkook walked into the room, gasping soon after. "Look at my pretty babies, come here." He kneeled down and Cheonsa was the first to run over. "Mommy did my nails!" She showed them to her father who chuckled and nodded, kissing her forehead. "Nanny!" The girl yelled as she ran over to Jungkook's mother.

Taehyung stood up and held his belly as he sighed. "You okay?" Jungkook asked, walking over. Taehyung nodded, "baby is moving around so much, they kicked me and it hurt." He huffed as he rubbed his belly. Jungkook chuckled, kissing Taehyung's forehead. "We got a hyper child huh." He nudged Taehyung who chuckled and nodded.

With that, the family was leaving the apartment building. The party was at Jungkook's parents house and in the backyard since they had the bigger house. By the time they got there, almost everyone was present. The food was delicious and even some of the games were being played.

"Looking pregnant." Seokjin came over and poked at Taehyung's belly. Taehyung held his stomach and laughed. "Oh shut up." He huffed. Kim Seokjin a boy who also lived in the same apartment building as Taehyung. SeokJin adored the children and that was mainly why they became such great friends.

That afternoon was filled with laughter and joy for the family of four. Especially for TayJa considering she was having the time of her life with both sides of the family and Serenity. The two had a bond like no other, even if Serenity was a bit older. The two were inseparable and that made Taehyung glad. His daughter and his sister were best friends.

"Okay okay, come out to the back!" Taehyung heard his mom and grabbed Jungkook's hand. The two walked outside, the kids running around. "Go stand over there." SeokJin patted Taehyung's shoulder and showed them where, Jungkook following after Taehyung. It was odd how many family members there were.

They all kept the secret about Taehyung and that made them both happy. It just felt.. amazing knowing they didn't have to hide the pregnancy around their loved ones. Was it a shock to everyone? of course and they didn't believe it, until they had a good look at Cheonsa and the baby pictures. "Okay.. we're going to count down and then you two will start throwing the darts at the balloons on the board until the powder comes."

Taehyung breathed out before nodding. Jungkook looked at Taehyung before bringing him in for a kiss, the male gladly giving in before Jungkook moved away. "I love you." He spoke and Taehyung whispered it back. "Three.. two.. one!" Was heard and the boys grabbed the darts, taking turns on throwing.

"You suck at this!" Jungkook laughed at Taehyung who tossed it over the board, everyone in laughter, even the children. "Shhh! I got this!" Taehyung laughed and tossed the dart again, nothing coming from the balloon. Eventually it came down to two balloons. Taehyung tensed as Jungkook tossed the dart.

It was like his world just took a small stop in it once the balloon popped open. Everything stopped, the butterflies were felt when the blue powder showed itself and his parents popped the blue confetti. Taehyung found himself tearing up as he held his belly. The cheers were heard as Jungkook brought Taehyung into a hug. It was almost heartbreaking for the both of them.

Jungkook always wanted a son and he was getting one. Though he does know he already has a son.. a son that was taken to early. Though now.. now he had a chance to play ball with the boy, teach him about the teams on television and brag about how smart he was going to be. Even if he didn't turn out the way Jungkook imagines now, he would still brag about his son no matter what.

Taehyung shook slightly in Jungkook's arms as he sniffled. Just at the moment, the blue butterfly was seen flying around near the blue powder. Taehyung smiled lightly as he kept his eye on the butterfly before pulling away from Jungkook once he felt the girls hugging their legs. For the first time in a long time Taehyung felt over the moon happy.

Four months later, Taehyung sat himself on the bed with a huff as he looked at the crib that was placed close to his side of the bed. Taehyung held onto his belly, a thing that seemed to happen anytime he thought about his son coming into the world. He was scared, no doubt and Jungkook was constantly talking about their son.

It made Taehyung happy but also afraid.. because what if his son was taken away from him? Just like Haneul.. he was there for a moment and gone the next. Taehyung didn't want to go through that again. Even when he tried to think positive, he couldn't. His due date was the next day, which meant tomorrow their baby boy would be entering the world.

Yet Taehyung didn't want that. All he wanted was to keep his baby safe in his stomach, his womb and just keep him there, all snuggled and safe. Though it was also getting uncomfortable and it was time. Taehyung slightly jumped when Jungkook sat next to him, placing his hand on Taehyung's stomach.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook's hand before pursing his lips and grabbing onto Jungkook's hand. "Everything is going to be okay.. Taehyung.. our son is not going anywhere okay? We'll bring him home." He brushed Taehyung's hair back. Taehyung sniffled as he nodded. "Okay.."

Taehyung put the bag aside and got on his side of the bed, struggling a bit before he put the pregnancy pillow in front of him to hug while Jungkook back hugged Taehyung. Within minutes, Taehyung was sleeping. As for Jungkook.. the male sat up and got off the bed, making his way to the bathroom.

Jungkook pursed his lips and shut the door a bit before rubbing his face. The boy was scared but he never showed it. Jungkook had to stay strong and he was.. though that night he lost it. The memory of holding his first baby boy got to him, the boy breaking into tears. He leaned against the sink and harshly hit the counter top.

It was risky, for both the baby and Taehyung. The first birth Taehyung bled out a lot but they saved him but still, it was risky. Then for his baby boy, holy hell they were just scared. Multiple times they were told not to worry but seeing Taehyung worry had Jungkook worrying. Jungkook slid down the wall and hugged his knees.

The male looked at his hand and remembered carrying his baby boy in his hands, feeling that little squeeze before he went limp. His baby boy died in his arms and the memory was never delightful. Jungkook didn't notice the door opened until he felt small hands on his hair, stroking his hair back.

"Don't cry dada." Cheonsa rubbed her eye with her free hand. Jungkook immediately wiped his tears and smiled up at his daughter who wiped the tear that escaped. "Why dada crying?" She asked and Jungkook grabbed onto Cheonsa's hand. "More importantly, why are you up?" He asked and Cheonsa frowned. "I had bad dream.."

Jungkook frowned as he got up and lifted his daughter up. "Lets grab some milk and get you back to bed yeah?" He sniffled and Cheonsa nodded, hugging her father. With that, the two enjoyed their milk added with cookies before Cheonsa was put back to bed after using the potty.

As if on time, middle of the night Taehyung started to feel the contractions. The boy constantly needed to pee so it was a bad night and he didn't want to go in right away until absolutely necessary.. and then his contractions were every five minutes so thats when Jungkook went get SeokJin who was down the hall and got him to go watch the girls.

Seokjin gladly did as Taehyung stood near the wall and waited for Jungkook. "Okay, all set come on," Jungkook grabbed out his hand which Taehyung took and walked out with Jungkook. This time around Taehyung had a elevator to go on.

After slipping the gown on, Taehyung laid back on the bed and breathed in and out slowly before feeling a sharp pain known as his contraction. Instead of feeling pressure and such, he felt stings of pain due to him not having a vagina and not having anywhere for the baby to actually go.

"Fucking hell why'd you get me pregnant!" Taehyung held his stomach, groaning as he shook his head multiple times. Jungkook eyes widened at the sudden anger Taehyung was having. "This shit hurts I swear to fucking god Jeon Jungkook." Again, was having a pain. "Okay Taehyung, we're taking you in now-"

"Just hurry the fuck up!" He yelled and Jungkook stepped out. The boy already knew what to do and Taehyung seemed a bit.. angry so he didn't bother. Within minutes, Jungkook was called in and so he put his mask on and hurried in to be by Taehyung's side. Jungkook already called the family on his way to then hospital so he assumed they were on their way or they were waiting in the waiting room.

As for the two, Taehyung was now calm and everything seemed to be ready to go. Jungkook glanced at Taehyung's belly before sitting next to the male who held hid hand out. "I'm sorry I didn-" Jungkook placed a kiss on Taehyung's lips. "It's okay, just get rid of everything in your head baby." Jungkook swallowed hard and brushed Taehyung's hair back and fixed the cap.

Taehyung sniffled as Jungkook leaned and and held Taehyung tight. "Alright, here we go Taehyung." Is all Taehyung heard before it all started. As for Jungkook, he prayed. It wasn't a usual thing he would do.. nor would he ever do but he did it. Taehyung looked at the ceiling of the room as he felt pressure on his belly.

Jungkook then finished up and made Taehyung look at him. "Almost done baby, just breathe." He calmed Taehyung who had tears running down. Jungkook wiped them away before the doctor was heard after several minutes of being quiet. "Here he is." He spoke and Jungkook stood up, taking a look at his baby boy that was just delivered.

Jungkook immediately teared up as he looked, going over and snipping the cord before worry took over once they quickly took his baby off. "Jungkook! Jungkook why isn't he crying?!" Taehyung asked and Jungkook lost focus, watching the doctor work on his baby, feeling as if his heart was about to burst.

"Taehyung, calm down your baby is having trouble breathing." The doctor spoke. Taehyung shook his head. "No no no-" he spoke as he squeezed his eyes shut. Just then, the loud cry came from the baby boy. Jungkook took a big gasp of air when he realized he was holding his breath. As for Taehyung, he smiled while he cried. "Oh my god-" he wiped his tears but they just kept coming.

Jungkook walked over to the place his baby was and took a glance, falling in love all over again as he watched his baby boy cry. Never had he been so happy to hear a baby cry before. "Hey baby boy, shhh, shh it's okay." Jungkook ran his finger down the boys cheek. After being wrapped up like a big marshmallow, the nurse gave Jungkook the boy.

Jungkook walked over to the spot he was in before and Taehyung held out his hand as he looked at the baby boy and Jungkook. "He's perfect.." Taehyung caressed the boys cheek with his finger. The two boys looked at each other before chuckling and giving a kiss. "Hi baby boy, hi, oh my god you're beautiful." Taehyung sniffed with a gentle smile. He looked so much like Hanuel... it was heartwarming.

Within an hour or so, Taehyung was in the room, resting up as he held his baby boy in his arms, kissing him multiple times. "So, Jinsun?" Jungkook tilted his head and looked at Taehyung who nodded. "Jeon.. Jinsun.." he looked at Jungkook who smiled. "We can always give him your sir name, Kim Jinsun."

"Yeah but I want us all to match, Jeon TayJa, Jeon Cheonsa, Jeon Hanuel, Jeon Jinsun, Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Taehyung." He smiled lazily and Jungkook chuckled before nodding, pushing Taehyung's hair back as he got into bed with the boy. "Okay my love." He whispered as he looked at their son. It was crazy that Jungkook even tried to get Taehyung to use his sir name for Jinsun considering they got married.

Right- at the age of nineteen Jungkook got married to Taehyung. Young.. very young but everyone moves at their own pace. Jungkook just always happened to move faster in life. Which he really didn't mind. He got four beautiful kids, that includes his angel baby.

"Han would have been so happy to have a brother.." Taehyung spoke and Jungkook nodded. "I'm sure he's watching over his little brother right now.." he kissed Taehyung's shoulder. Just then, the door opened. "Mommy, dada!" Cheonsa was heard as she clapped. Jinsun started to whine a bit which had Taehyung smiling.

TayJa ran over to the bed and gasped. "Is this baby brother?" She asked shyly and Taehyung nodded. "TayJa, Cheonsa, meet your baby brother, Jinsun." Taehyung smiled while looking at the two girls. Cheonsa on Jungkook's lap while TayJa stared at the boy while standing near the bed.

"Hi Jinsun, i'm your big sister." TayJa whispered as she got closed, touching Jinsun's hands. "I love him so much mommy." TayJa looked up at the two parents with tears in her eyes. Jungkook cooed as he put down Cheonsa and walked over to TayJa who hugged Jungkook's legs.

Taehyung chuckled. "Your baby brother loves you both too my princesses." Taehyung spoke as he then gave Jinsun to Jungkook. The male grabbed the boy and motioned the girls to follow in which they did. "Sit with your sister Cheonsa." Jungkook patted the chair that TayJa sat on and as soon as they were comfortable, Jungkook put a pillow on TayJa lap.

After adjusting a few things, Jungkook put Jinsun in TayJa's arms. "Baby!" Cheonsa pointed with a smile. TayJa teared up, bringing the boy up slightly and kissing his head ever so slightly before looking at her father who was kneeling in front of them both. As for Taehyung, he watched his family from the hospital bed, wiping his tears as he smiled. Was this what true happiness felt like? because Taehyung felt so complete and so in love it was overwhelming. That's his family.. his precious loving family.

A couple weeks later, Taehyung held Jinsun in his arms as Cheonsa and TayJa held two gifts they chose to put on the grave of their late brother. TayJa putting a bear on the grave while Cheonsa placed a baby onesie saying 'big brother'. Jungkook helped her out with that one and it brought tears to Taehyung's eyes.

TayJa and Cheonsa sat down, playing with the flowers that Jungkook placed down. Usually they would visit every month but they were just so busy that they stopped going but it felt relieving to go. Taehyung gulped as he looked at Jinsun who was sleeping peacefully in Taehyung's arms, all snuggled and warm.

Then Taehyung moved his gaze to his family. His beautiful family that sat in front of him. The boy smiled at the girls who held hands while talking to their father who was talking to them as well. His gaze landed on Jungkook and he smiled lightly. Without Jungkook.. he doesn't know where he would have been.

Since the very first day they met.. everything just changed so quickly. They experienced so much love and pain together. Lost so much but gained so much at the same time. It was like Jeon Jungkook really was his soulmate and the thought always made him feel warm and at home with how he felt.

Taehyung was so glad he met the male in the park that day. That day he would have never guessed he would end up where he was. The male then looked at the grave and breathed in. "I love you beyond words my baby boy." Taehyung smiled before kissing Jinsun's forehead. That was that, the family was happy and thats all that mattered. Though in the distance, just above their heads there was the black and blue butterfly flying freely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 17.6K 41
Jeon Jungkook or the star athlete of school. Kim Taehyung or the smartest kid in school. And Jungkook's biggest admirer. When Jungkook starts failing...
250K 16.3K 80
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
759K 38.3K 44
"You can't keep playing with my emotions Jungkook. I'm not some toy you can mess with and then abandon, okay?" "Oh angel, I could never abandon you."...
126K 8.8K 56
jk: I need you to write up this article immediately, Mr. Kim. th: ur serving cunt in that pic jk: Excuse me? In which Jeongguk's new secretary name...