The Affair // Mustafa Ali

By cjleighwrites

A simple encounter, a beginning of a sin. Newly debuted superstar Calista was finding her way through the ar... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two

seven

331 9 1
By cjleighwrites

I took a deep breath as I walked around the arena. We were somewhere near albuquerque I think, or philadelphia. Mustafa saw a part of me that no one else had, and I didn't know where we went from here. He saw the scars that Jake caused. I feared the rest of the week until now that he would treat me differently. I was beginning to like having Mustafa around, I was use to him.

I think I liked him.

"You're early" Nattie said as she walked near me. I was in my ring gear, pacing around.

"Yeah I wanted to be organised" I said quietly. Sasha walked past me with a glare making me laugh. I wasn't here to make friends.

"She really doesn't like you" Nattie said as we walked to the locker rooms.

"You think?" I laughed. "We beat her at summer slam then I beat her with her own move, I think she loves me."

"Who loves who?"

We turned to see the person I disliked the most on the roster, Nikki Bella. I rolled my eyes at her, waking into the locker room. She was currently feuding with Charlotte for the championship. Charlotte came back to raw in the superstar shake up, defeating whoever the champion was.

"I just don't get why she doesn't retire" I said to Nattie who laughed at me. "Well I'm off to hair and make up" I said to her before walking out the door. When I got here, hair and make up weren't even here.

I wondered if I could be the wrestler that Mustafa wanted me to be. He had high expectations and didn't want to loose the match. Part of me thinks that a lot of my career rides on this match. I frowned as the make up artist stuffed up my eyeliner again.

"I can do it" I said to her, not wanting to look like a raccoon.

"No I can do it" she snapped. "You just have difficult eyes."

Difficult eyes?

I don't know why the comment got to me so much, but it did. There wasn't a lot of blending space between my eyelid and eyebrow, but that didn't mean I had difficult eyes.

After she eventually finished my make up, I headed back to the locker room unhappy. It had just put me in a bad mood. I didn't want this to distract me, but I think it already has. I waited for my match in the locker room, I hadn't gone looking for Mustafa, he probably wasn't here.

I looked at myself in the camera of my phone, was I really that bad? I grabbed my bag and took out my make up, removing the mess they called eyeliner. I re did the wings then blended the foundation. It wasn't a big deal, but comments like that just aren't right. I closed my eyes and took a selfie of half my face, my platinum hair covering half of it.

I uploaded it to instagram and captioned it sorry my eyes are too difficult

I scrolled through my instagram, people tagging me in edits. I saw the photo that WWE had posted. It was Mustafa and I standing back to back. His arms were crossed and I had one had on my hip.

Mustafa Ali and Calista take on Finn Balor and Bayley in their first mixed match!

Mustafa and I were both tagged in the photo. I read trough some of the comments, regretting it.

She doesn't belong in this match

She can't wrestle

How dare she beat Sasha with the banks statment!

Why would she be in this match? She just debuted

It was bad enough we had to see her at summer slam and now at mixed match

I sighed and clicked on the notification, seeing a new comment. It was the photo I just posted. Many people commented confused, some agreeing.

@mustafaaliwwe there's nothing wrong with your eyes, you're beautiful the way you are

I gasped reading the comment. When did he even follow me? I went back through my notifications, rolling my eyes as I missed it.

@mustafaaliwwe followed you

"What's wrong with your eyes?"

I looked up to see Mustafa standing in the door way of the locker room.

"It's nothing" I mumbled putting my phone away.

"It clearly is" he said, stepping into the room.

"You can't be in here" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"So walk with me" he said, holding out his hand. I took his hand and he lead me out of the locker room. We walked hand in hand past superstars, some didn't notice and others gave me funny looks. We were both in our ring gear, waiting for the mixed match to start after raw.

"So what's up?" He asked he as we sat in catering.

"It's just, the make up artist" I sighed. "Said I had difficult eyes as she kept screwing up my eyeliner." It was stupid.

He looked at me, leaning closer. "It looks good?" He questioned.

"I re did it" I told him, closing me eyes.

"Are you nervous?" He asked me.

I nodded without opening my eyes. We talked until it was time to head to the gorilla. We mostly talked about nothing, just random things.

"You ready?" He asked me as we stood at the gorilla, waiting for Finn Balor to finish his entrance.

"No" I whispered.

He looked down at me, confused.

"I'm scared I won't be good enough for you."

He sighed, waving at the person who told him it was his cue. "You are an amazing wrestler, and you will make me proud" he said, kissing my cheek before walking out. I watched him as he walked down the ramp, stopping half way.

"Calista your on" someone said before my music started playing. I took in a breath before I walked out, closing my eyes. I opened them again to see Mustafa waiting for me, his arms outstretched.

"We've got this" he said to me as we walked down the ramp. He winked at me before getting up on the apron.

You can do this.

I stood on the apron as Mustafa started. I didn't want to be tagged in, I was too nervous. Mustafa wasn't dominating and neither was Finn. They had being in the ring for nearly ten minutes. Mustafa held his hand out to me as he crawled towards the ropes. I held my hand out but before he could tag Finns dragged him back by his ankle.

"Come on Mustafa!" I yelled out to him after he got kicked in the chest. What happened next was a blur but his hand touched mine and I was tagged in.

Bayley was slow to get in the ring, but I didn't wait for her. I gave her clothesline after clothesline, super kick after super kick. She was tiring but stunned me with a kick to the midsection. I stumbled feeling like I couldn't breathe. She was yelling for something, but I couldn't hear.

"Calista!" Mustafa yelled to me. I looked over at him as he mouthed "are you okay?"

I wasn't sure.

Her back was till to me as I stood, making Mustafa smirk. My stomach and side hurt so much, but I had the finisher. Just as she turned around, stunned to see me on my feet, I hit her with hardest kick I could, getting her on the jaw. She fell to the ground and I fell on top of her, pulling her leg up.

"1"
"2"
"3"

I held my stomach and sighed as the match was over. My body was pulled up and my hand raised in the air. Mustafa stood next to me with a smirk on his face.

"Knew you could do it" I just smiled at him.

Mustafa took me to the trainer as soon as we walked up the ramp. No one had time to congratulate us as Mustafa was basically carrying me. He stood beside me as the trainer checked me over.

"You've got bruised ribs" he told me. "You're luck they're not broken."

I looked over at the man I was starting to like and knew what I had to do.

"Mustafa" I said. "We can't see each other anymore" I rushed out of the trainers room, leaving him standing there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.5K 2.1K 39
When Maiya recieves her place in WWE, she instantly warms to one wrestler. The wrestler she knows better than others think. Something sparks between...
18.9K 1.3K 24
Warning: THIS IS JUST A RAW DRAFT, NOT YET EDITED OR REVISIONED, so please bear with me if there's a lot of grammatical errors or wrong spellings or...
2.8K 51 19
One day, Luke Cromwell feels like it is one of the worst days of his life when he finds out that his girlfriend at the time had been lying to him. Ho...
10.4K 86 5
A twenty-seven yearold wrestler who goes by 'Cerberus' has been an over the world and is the most sought after free agent in the business. For six to...