two

I knew that I shouldn't be doing this, but I couldn't stop as his lips touched mine. My hands reached up to his dark locks, gripping them as he kissed me harder. He pulled away from me, leaving me breathless. His dark eyes gazed down at me slowly moving from my face down. He didn't say anything as he threw me over his shoulder, walking down the hall. I squealed making him laugh as he pulled out his key card. At this point, I didn't care what ended up in the media. Kicking the door closed with his foot, he slammed me on the bed, falling on top of me.

"Now little roo" he said, un tying my heels. "Why don't you be a good girl" he pulled on the buckle of his belt, un doing it.

"But I'm a bad girl" I pouted, leaning forward, giving him a good view down my dress.

His eyes darkened, "well why don't you show me?"

I groaned as I sat up, the vibrating noise continuing. What was that? Looking around I realised I wasn't in my hotel room. My dress laid on the floor next to jeans and a tee shirt. Looking over, I gasped to see Mustafa laying next to me, his arm around my waist. Seeing my phone on the bed side table, I grabbed it and slid my finger across the screen.

"Hello?" I said quietly.

"Calista!" I flinched hearing Nattie yell down the phone. "Where the hell are you?"

I couldn't tell her I was here. "My hotel room?" I said but it sounded more like a question.

"Oh" she mumbled. "We couldn't find me and I knocked on your door and someone said you were with Mustafa"

"Mustafa?" I cut her off. Someone saw me leave with him? He stirred, hearing his name.

"Yeah, they said he took you back because you were drunk" she explained as Mustafa sat up, looking at me with a smirk. "Wanna come to the gym later?" She asked and I barely heard her due to Mustafa running his hand up and down my back.

"Yeah" I whispered quietly before hanging up. He continued to smirk as he ran his hand down my thigh.

"I should go" I mumbled, feeling awkward.

His hand went up further. "There's no rush roo" he whispered, kissing and pushing me back against the pillow.

I looked at myself in the mirror as I tied up my shoes. Bruises covered my hips, hickeys covered my neck and chest. I didn't have any workout tops that covered it, so I did my best with make up. I headed up to the gym, trying to forget what happened. Nattie hugged me as soon as I walked in, pulling me over to a bunch of girls.

"You were so drunk CJ" Ronda laughed as she took off her boxing gloves.

I laughed, trying not to give anything away. I saw the cameras and didn't want to bring anything up in front of them. I headed over to the elliptical, trying to clear my mind. I had seen some of his matches when I was in nxt. He spoke to us a lot about being true to ourselves. There was one thing I couldn't understand. Surely he was married?

Getting off the elliptical, I started doing squats in front of the mirror. The room went quiet and I looked up at the girls as they smirked. I turned to see what they were looking at and saw Mustafa walking in.

"Hey Mustafa" Nattie called over to him. He smiled and walked over, making me blush. "Thanks for looking after CJ last night."

He smirked and looked down at me, "it's no problem." I'm sure it wasn't. "Lay off the patron CJ" he winked before walking away.

I ignored their funny looks and walked over to the boxing room. I felt better as I let out my confusion. All this was too soon after him. I continued to let out my anger not caring who was around.