eighteen

I hated being away from Adeel, is this what love is like? Back home I never missed jake. We spent our night in Paris in our hotel room before cuddling on the flight back. Tears rolled down my face as we got on different flights. I started to pack as soon as I got home, taking my mind off Adeel and the baby. I hadn't found a new apartment yet, but I was rarely home enough to have all my stuff out. I was still angry about the match in Paris, not looking forward to raw.

I was on my way to LA today, although the only reason I was going was to see Adeel. My flight being delayed, and I wasn't sure if I was going to make it to the arena in time. I didn't know if I had a match tonight, but tonight was the two triple threat matches for the number one contender spot.

By the time I landed and got to the arena, raw was halfway through. I didn't bother with hair and make up, having done my make up on the plane. I searched for Adeel's locker room since we shared one, stopping at the sight. Numerous bags covered the floor. Usually Adeel travelled with two but there was nearly ten. I quickly pulled on my ring gear, running my hands through my hair.

Where was Adeel?

I went to the gorilla and saw one triple threat match, but Adeel wasn't in it. Baron Corbin, Dean Ambrose and Drew McIntyre fought each other.

"Took your time"

I smiled as Adeel stood behind me, wrapping his arms around me.

"Delayed flight" I mumbled.

"I need to talk to you about something, after my match." I spun around in his arms.

"You got the match?"

He nodded, "sure did, next" he smirked. I looked at the screen as Dean Ambrose pinned Baron Corbin, getting the hell in a cell match.
I thought about what he has to say to me as all three men walked backstage. I stood back as Adeel got ready to walk out, not knowing if I should win the match.

I was nervous for him. He was in a match with Finn Balor and Bobby Lashely. I sat down, not wanting to watch.

I walked to and from catering, trying not to watch the match. When I did return to the gorilla, I saw Adeel landing a perfect 450 on Balor, pinning him. I stared at the screen, he won.

I waited for him, jumping on him as soon as he walked through the curtain. I chuckled but held onto me, laughing against my skin. He walked me back to the locker room, sitting me down.

"How does it feel?" I asked as he stared to change.

"Like I don't know what he's going to do in the ring." Dean was know for his unhinged ways, which made me nervous for Adeel going into a match with him.

"So you're probably wondering what's going on with all the bags" he said as he changed. I nodded. "I moved out."

"You what?" I wasn't sure if I heard him right.

"I moved out" he said looking at me. "The arguing, it wasn't good for the kids" he shrugged.

"Where are you going to stay?" I asked as I looked at his bags.

"Well" he smirked. "I was hoping to stay with you."

I smiled, "of course." But I still couldn't get through my head that I was with a married man. He seemed to care so little for his marriage, that maybe there was something he wasn't telling me.

"I'll need your car too" he smirked, packing his bag.

"Why?" I looked at him confused.

"Left mine in Chicago" he said with his back to me. "Left her the house too."

"You ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm just going to the bathroom" I said before leaving the locker room. I hadn't told Adeel that I was moving, and when was he going to see his kids?

Before I could make it to the bathroom, I stopped and watched the tv. Nattie and Ronda stood in the middle.

"It's so rude that someone with no experience treats us like that."

I frowned and stepped closer.

"I mean without us, she wouldn't have won at summer slam" Ronda said, laughing.

"Not to mention, the poor baby injured herself in the mixed match" Nattie said with a fake sad face. "You know Calista" she said, looking at the screens. "It's so sad that your baby won't grow up to see what a failure you are."

I gasped and nearly fell over.

"Oh wait, you lost your baby" she laughed.

I felt myself falling, but arms catching me. "Don't listen" Adeel whispered, pulling me away.

I didn't say anything as Adeel changed me out of my ring year. Tears, rolled down my cheeks but I was silent. I noticed most of the bags were gone, meaning he moved them whilst my miscarriage was displayed on tv. I was numb as Adeel held me by my waist, bags in his other hand. He walked me slowly to the car as people stared at us.

"Is it true?" Seth whispered as he took the bags form Adeel.

Adeel nodded, opening the door for me. I got in as Seth looked at me with a sad face.

"I'm so sorry man" Dean said from behind Seth.

"Thanks" Adeel mumbled as he opened the boot for Seth.

"Let's us know if you need anything" he said to Adeel before walking away with Dean.

Why would anyone do that? Especially when they were your 'friend'. Adeel didn't say anything as he drove to the hotel, he just held my hand.

"I want to take some time off" I mumbled. I needed to be away from WWE.

"We have a match next week" Adeel said softly. I forgot about the mixed matched semi final. We were undefeated.

"After that then." I stayed silent for the rest of the drive, watching as we passed everything. When we got to the hotel, Adeel only pulled out two bags before holding me as we walked in.

I must have looked bad as the receptionist looked at me with sympathy. I was just broken. "Let's do something tomorrow" Adeel said quietly as we stood in the elevator.

I nodded knowing he was trying to distract me. "I just wanted to sleep" I whispered as we walked out.