Daseki of the Red Sand [Narut...

By XxMeWxX4444

[Discontinued] Desert has been hopping between orphanges her entire life. The reason? No body can handle her... More

Chapter 1: We're Fixing To Die
Chapter 2: Fireworks Are Fun
Chapter 3: How The Fuck Did You Know That?!
Chapter 4: Go Die
Chapter 5: Fuck You
Chapter 6: Pain
Chapter 7: I'm Gonna Make Some Good Fish Sticks Today
Chapter 8: Explosions
Chapter 9: Got The Ring
Chapter 10: Ice Cream
Chapter 11: Sleep....bombing?
Chapter 12: Cheap Ass
Chapter 13: Hand Mouths
Chapter 14: Your Wooden Heart
Chapter 15: Thanks Deidara
Chapter 16: It Just Bit Me
Chapter 17: Hickey
Chapter 18: I'll Kill You
Chapter 19: Punishment
Chapter 20: Glomp
Chapter 21: Truth
Chapter 22: Kasai Satsujin
Chapter 23: Pleasure
Chapter 24: Let It Rain
Chapter 25: The Worst Thing
Chapter 26: Blackmail
Chapter 27: Mission With A Dumbass
Chapter 28: Big Brothers For Dummies
Chapter 29: Anniversary
Chapter 30: Mission With A Plant
Chapter 31: New Mission
Chapter 32: Tease
Chapter 33: Perving
Chapter 34: Sketch Book
Chapter 35: Sake
Chapter 36: Remedy
Chapter 38: That's A Waste Of Sake
Chapter 39: Don't Fucking Question Me
Chapter 40: Are You On Your Man Period?
Chapter 41: You Just Miss Getting Kakuzu's-- Shut Up!!
Chapter 42: Present
Chapter 43: Arrogant Little Puppet Men

Chapter 37: Lake

2.8K 138 40
By XxMeWxX4444

~Chapter 37~

~Lake~

"Cannonball!!" Tobi screeched, running off the edge of a cliff we were approaching. My eyes widened and I looked over the edge just as Tobi made a huge splash fifty feet down in a huge lake.

"Fuck yeah!" Hidan shouted, both he and Deidara jumping after the manchild.

I rolled my eyes following everyone down a path to a white, sandy beach.

I sat down my bag which held a towel, a few kunai and a pair of shorts. I stripped off Kisame's shirt I was wearing, simply for the fact that it went to my knees and covered everything.

Deidara and Tobi had swam over to the beach and the blonde smirked like the pervert he was, his eyes scanning over me.

"You look hot, un." He told me, wrapping an arm around my waist. My eye twitched and I glared at him.

"What, un? It was a compliment, yeah." He cooed, his fingers trailing on the top edge of my red and black binkini bottom.

"You're a pervert." I sighed, facepalming.

"Only to you, hmm." He whispered biting my ear swiftly before running back the way we came to jump off the cliff again, no doubt.

"Deidara-sempai and Daseki-chan are so cute~" Tobi cooed, his hand clasped together as he danced (more like wiggled) weirdly.

"I'll kill you." I grumbled, scowling at the still masked man. He was (like all of the guys) only wearing some swimming trunks but (unlike I suspected) they were purely black. I expected him to be wearing some with a candy pattern or something.

"You can't kill Tobi because you love me!" He said teasingly, bending down so he could come face-to-mask with me.

My eye twitched and I flicked where his nose should be. "In your dreams, brat."

"Daseki-chaaaaaan! You're so mean~" He whined, rivers of tears coming out the his eye hole.

I sighed, shaking my head and transported myself to the cliff top before jumping into the lake.

"Whew!" I screeched, plugging my nose and holding my breath just as I entered the water. As soon as I breached the surface I was laughing loudly, swimming backwards. It had been a LONG time since I've gone swimming.

"Daseki-chan~!" Tobi screeched. I looked over then started to madly swim away, Tobi and Deidara on my trail.

"Go away you brats!" I laughed, taking a deep breath before diving underwater.

I glanced behind me, my eyes still open. They widened before I gave an extra burst of speed, Deidara's fingers barely brushing my toes when he would've gotten my leg.

I headed up to the surface, taking another breath of air before yelping and dodging Tobi.

"Daseki-chaaaaan." He called with a mischievous tone.

"Go away, Tobi." I warned, backing up.

"Gotcha, un!" Deidara suddenly shouted, coming out of the water right behind me.

I yelped, looking over my shoulder at him as he wrapped his arms around my stomach. "Evil...."

He grunted, kissing the back of my neck since my hair was up in a ponytail.

"You love it, hmm."

"Eeeew! Tobi's eyes!!" The manchild whined, swiftly swimming away while we both laughed.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Authors Note

Meh, short. I know. I don't care. I could barely write this chapter .-.

Oh, and the pic on the side is something Calienia did in her spare time xD

~Mew

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571K 35.4K 127
『 Dying of Asphyxiation was seriously not my goal in life. 』 Neither was meeting a Governor of the Afterlife and getting sent to another world for a...
16.4K 390 54
Co-writer: @Banunu ~Warm blood trickled down her shoulder while shielding him. There were spots onto the ground. Head hanging low from the recoil of...
1.4K 203 87
Sworn of life begotten those who've traveled far after the white star shining ever so bright in the horizon, waking up you can only imagine those sig...
379K 10.3K 31
Y/N is a young talented Kunoichi. She is adored by all of her friends and she is very friendly. One day, she meets a red haired boy whom she know as...