|ATTENTION|Jenlisa

By Zemiraaaa_

☝🏻 TO BE REVISED ☝🏻 Lisa give her all attention to Jennie but the latter seems not interested. Lisa is tryi... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
RELAX
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
NEW STORY!!
INTO YOU
WHERE DID WE GO WRONG

Chapter 8

30K 863 153
By Zemiraaaa_

Jisoo's PoV

"Aunt!!!!"Lisa screamed as soon as she entered our house and hug my mother.

I laugh a little when I saw Jennie in her usual face but.. it's a bit weird today. I don't know.

"Oh Lisa? You look really good today. What happened? Did you change your fashion?"My mother ask Lisa scanning her from head to toe and break the hug.

"Yeah..a friend help me"Lisa answered confidently and handed mother her present for her.

"That's for you aunt"Lisa said so my mother thank her and look at Jennie.

"Hey aunt.."Jennie said then hug my mother too.

"You look good as usual"My mother complimented.

Well..you can't blame her.

Jennie handed her gift for my mother so my mother thank her too.

"You girls is very generous. Thank you"My mother thank them again.

My mother ask the four of us to sit in the couch. It's just the five us right now because my unnie is not here yet and my brother too. Father is far far away from us.

Jennie was about to sit beside me but I didn't let her . I want Chaeng to sit beside me. Hihi. So she did. Jennie sat beside Lisa annoyed.

I don't really understand Lisa these days. She party a lot. I can't blame her tho. But..do she still have a feelings for my bestfriend?

I think she has...

Let's see.

"Mom ,Jennie and Lisa look good together right?"I ask my mother smiling—

Aww~

Chaeng pinch me. Huhu. What did I do?!

"Yes they do. Are you two dating?"My mother ask confused

Haha.

"I can barely talk to her"Lisa said laughing that made Jennie glare at her.

So I laugh—

"What about you Jisoo? Are you and Chaeng is—"Chaeng interrupt my mother by changing the topic.

"Aunt..I think the two of them is hungry already"Chaeng said to my mother politely so I laugh a little.

She's a short tempered person.

"Oh yeah..I'm sorry. I'm gonna get the food in the kitchen"my mother said and stood then went to the kitchen.

Seconds after Lisa's phone ring so she answered it.

"Yeah?"she answered

Aish..this girl.

"Oh okay"

"Sure"

"Be there"

"Don't worry"

"Ewww"

"Be there I promise "

"Yeah"

"Bye"

I furrowed my brows looking at her.After the call she put her phone back to her pocket and stood up.

"Where are you going?"I ask her and she smirk at me and I admit it I hate it!

"Aunt!!! Gotta go! This is urgent! Thank you!! Bye!"she yelled so that my mom will here her because mom is in the kitchen and after that,she was about to go out but I stop her.

"What are you doing?"she ask me smirking so I pluck his head.

She hissed in pain of what I did

"Where are you going Liz?"Chaeng ask her bestfriend.

"Somewhere?"she ask us back so I glared at her.

I look at Jennie and she look at me too. Nice. I smiled at her.

"Jen, can you tell her that she's not allowed to go to some place like bars or whatsoever?"I ask her.

She was stunned of what I said. So I smirk and look at Lisa. She look at me with confusing look so me and Chaeng laugh a little.

"What are you saying? I will go wherever I want"she said to me straight in the eye.

Aish..so she's hard headed now?

"Even If I tell you not to?"I ,Chaeng and Lisa was shocked of what Jennie said.

She use to hate this!

I took a glance of Chaeng and she was smirking like me. We really are meant to be. Haha.

"W-what a-are---Aishh! Why are you stopping me from my happiness?!"she hissed like a kid and sat on the couch again so we laugh.

Defeat.

I took a glance of Jennie and I was a bit shocked because she was hiding her smile! Omygod! Jennie?Smiling? What the eff! Well yeah I saw her smiling already but this time it's different!

Jennie?

"You drink alcohols every freaking day. You should just drink sometimes"Chaeng scold her that made her frown.

"It's fun"she answered.

"Where's Bambam by the way? Is he the one who called you?"she ask Lisa and Lisa just nod.

"I'm going to slap him because of what she did to you--"Lisa cut Chaeng

"Aniya...I was really like this when we are in Thailand back then"she said that made me stun.

So she just stop doing that kind of things when she's already in here and met Jennie?Woah. I was really surprised. What can you do more ,Manoban?

"I know!"Chaeng said like she was angry already.

How come she did not tell me about this?

"What are you doing to your self?"Chaeng ask her angrily so I approach her and calm her.

Chaeng almost cried so I took a glance to Jennie and signaled her to go with Lisa. She didn't do what I want so I glared at her that made her stood up and irritatedly hold Lisa's wrist and drag her outside .

After what Jennie just acted ,me and Chaeng stared at each other then we laugh.

"Did you see me almost crying!?"Chaeng ask me laughing so I nod!

We made up all of that!

"We're such a good actor!"We praise ourselves and continue laughing.

"Yeah..thanks to your mother, she cooperate with us!"Chaeng said laughing and she almost cried because of laughter.

We deserve a damn oscar award!

---------------------
A/N
I know this chapter bores you so that I'll just not going to ask you how was this chapter feels like. So...yeah.
Please look after the next chapter because .....you know.
I'm not going to spoil you. But....hehehehe.
No ,I'm not going to spoil you!
Babye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1.4K 20
"Come here" "You won't leave me ok?" "Of course I won't, I will always love you no matter what happen" "Destiny fooled the both of us" "I'm sorry-" "...
343K 15.6K 40
Kim Jisoo ❥ A girl who is so full of herself. An arrogant bisexual selfish bitch that plays with everyone's feelings. A girl who thinks she has all w...
INTO YOU By Zem

Fanfiction

368K 10.9K 52
☝🏻TO BE REVISED☝🏻 Lisa went to Korea to escape from her evil uncle who was trying to get her marry someone for the business but she needs to live...
696K 19.2K 31
after accepting her boyfriend's proposal to marry him, there are a lot of plans in jennie's mind : building a new home, meeting a new family, startin...