Thirst

By Auriel_Ora

Vampires aren't real right? Daniel found out they were real. And they don't act like the stereotypes that... More

Mint Gum
Dreams
Just My Type
Ass-mar
Bum-fire?
Thirst
I MUST BECOME BEAUTIFUL
You're kinda Pretty
Faded
Poppin' Bubbles
I'm you!
Special Short: Haunted Bathroom
Somewhere in Stockholm
Dirty Little Secret
The Spectre
Dark Side
Blood, Sweat, and Tears
The End
Closer
Plot twist
Why're you so obsessed with me?
Dark Bond
Somnophilia
Shadow Kiss
If I lay here....
Love me Like You Do
The Middle
Stay
Just give me a Reason
Eyes on me
My Heart
Liar Liar
Hash Slinging Slasher
It's complicated
Falsity
Recall
This story is dumb
Spoilers
Sparkling Lemonade (No)
Come with Me
Daniel (No)
I start putting random titles now
Deceptive scenes
Simple and Clean
Epilogue
Extra Endings: Thirst

Clarity

864 46 51
By Auriel_Ora

A/N: The ship name for DG x Daniel is Pink Lemonade. 

JK, it's DGaniel, personally I like Pink Lemonade more for some reason. Then again I call Janiel Sparkling Lemonade because the two are so pure that they sparkle in the light....

I'm going to go lie down now.

Chapter 44: Clarity

Daniel noticed automatically how hot the Philippines was as soon as he stepped off the plane.

And by 'stepped off' we mean DG carried him off the plane.

"I can walk, DG!" Daniel whispered as DG rolled his eyes beneath his hood, a body guard that was guarding DG carried both his and Daniel's suitcases off the plane. Daniel felt bad for the guy, but the guy was soon joined by others as soon as they got to the entrance.

DG walked over to the car that was to drive them to the hotel they would stay in, carrying Daniel inside and placing him in before shutting the door behind them.

DG whispered the hotel where they'd be as the guards saw them off, Daniel watching the lights, buildings, and people go by.

"It's warm here." Daniel said, he was surprised since it was winter in Seoul.

"In the Philippines, there is only wet and hot weather. Never cold or inbetween." DG said, Daniel looked at him in surprise.

"You've been here before?" Daniel asked, DG nodded.

"I've had a concert and fan signing here before when it was really hot. February is the best month to come since the weather is more mellow," DG stated, Daniel smiled at this.

"You're talking a lot more too," Daniel pointed out.

DG blinked at him, "Maybe you're rubbing off on me."

"Hopefully in a good way," Daniel grinned at him, DG looked out the window but didn't say anything.

Daniel decided to look out the window too, looking at the trees and other cars pass by.

----

At the hotel the attendant was practically gasping at the sight of A) DG and B) Daniel, two handsome men before her.

She blushed as she clumsily dropped the room key into DG's hand, knowing that she couldn't make a move since the bodyguards stationed at the hotel already would most likely not be pleased to see a random woman touching someone as famous as DG.

"Is he your boyfriend?" she whispered to Daniel once DG had excused himself to talk briefly with a bodyguard at the entrance.

Daniel blushed.

"I've seen the movie where you two act, I can also tell the romantic tension between you two in person," she winked.

Daniel turned even redder, "Uh... well..."

The woman then shuffled through some drawers before sliding something to Daniel over the counter.

It was a small shiny silver foil packet in the shape of a square.

"We get a lot of people who come unprepared, this is for you in case." she winked once again as Daniel choked internally.

"Uh... thank you...? We'll use it?" Daniel said, he placed the packet into his shirt pocket.

"Daniel, we're going to the room now. Come," DG said, he carried Daniel's suitcase with his to the elevator though Daniel insisted that DG didn't need to.

Some staff did help carry their bags up to the room.

Inside room 513 (there was 5 floors, not including the basement lobby where they got their key), Daniel looked in awe of the room furnished beautifully.

It looked like a honeymoon suite if you were to describe it in two words.

It reminded him slightly of DG's main bedroom with the balcony outside with red curtains, white carpet, king-sized bed, some candles near the bed and the amount of space that was the size of Daniel's house back in Seoul.

Daniel watched the staff place the bags in a corner before bowing politely, one left a bottle of white wine behind as a complimentary welcome gift.

DG yawned, he excused himself to go take a shower after opening one of his suitcases and pulling out some clothes.

Daniel nodded, walking around a bit before settling on the bed, it was so fluffy like he was on a cloud.

Curling up, Daniel inhaled the smell of incense as he snuggled into a fat, fluffy pillow.

'I feel sleepy... Time to switch and go back to Jay...' Daniel thought as he shut his eyes.

----

Jay perked up when he heard the door to his bedroom open and close as he fed the puppies some dog treats.

He looked to see Daniel emerge, smiling at him.

"..."

"Yeah, I made it safely. It's pretty warm over there!" Daniel grinned as the puppies came to snuggle against him.

Jay stood up and walked over to Daniel, noticing how the original had grown more as well. He was up to his collarbone now.

"Ready to go to work?" Daniel asked, Jay nodded in response.

After the puppies went to sleep with their mother, Jay and Daniel got on Jay's bike and drove to the store.

Vasco was back there and talking with Zoe about golden retrievers.

Jay and Daniel were greeted warmly, Daniel noticed the new window replacing the broken one and the fixed shelf.

"We're going to exercise, small Daniel!" Vasco said, Daniel nodded feeling like he could keep up with Vasco's training this time.

Zoe stared at Daniel, 'Piggy is getting slimmer... he looks a little like Daniel.... Maybe it's coincidence?'

Jay smiled at Daniel as he and Vasco did lunges, mopping the floor in the meantime.

Vasco and Zoe left after a couple hours later to get some sleep for school, scattered customers came in during the time.

Once alone, Jay wrapped his arms around Daniel and snuggled against his head.

Daniel placed his hands over Jay's arms, "Jay is so comforting."

Jay kissed Daniel's head in response, inhaling Daniel's banana shampoo subtly.

Daniel smiled before he had to reluctantly separate when he had to restock some shelves and throw out expired goods.

By the time their shift was over, Jay brought them home and tucked Daniel in with a kiss on his forehead before getting ready for school.

"..."

"I'll see you later Jay, have a good day," Daniel said before he closed his eyes.

----

Daniel quietly watched DG brush his hair, getting ready for the fan signing at 10 am.

It was 8 already, DG had already gotten dressed now he was only doing his hair.

"When is the fan signing over?" Daniel asked, DG put the brush down and turned to look at him.

"It ends at 1, afterwards do you want to go out and explore? The concert is at 10 so we have plenty of time afterwards," DG said, he ran his hand through Daniel's bedhead.

"Sure why not? So I just stay here or do you want me to come with you to the fan signing?" Daniel asked.

"Whatever you want," DG said.

In the end, Daniel went with DG who decided that he wanted Daniel to come as soon as Daniel was dressed and had breakfast.

"You know, how are people going to react when they see me carried over your shoulder?" Daniel asked, DG was carrying him in said position.

"Don't care what they think, as long as you aren't touched by any of them then it's fine by me," DG replied as he placed Daniel in the open car door.

Once inside, the driver drove to building where there was already plenty of girls, some men and women there holding gifts like teddy bears and cards and some photos of DG to
sign.

Daniel tensed when the car door was open, DG stepping out to wave at the people politely.

The chatter was louder.

"He's really here!"

"He's hotter in person!"

"DG! Look over here!"

"Take my ovaries!"

DG looked back where Daniel was still inside the car, he sighed.

He went back in confusing some people who were thinking they scared him off.

"You wanted to come..." DG said, Daniel paled.

"But, I'll make you look bad... They might get the wrong idea," Daniel said, DG patted his head.

"I don't care how I look to them, I care how I look to you," DG whispered, Daniel blushed at this.

DG grabbed Daniel's wrist and pulled him out where fans shrieked louder.

"OMIGOSH! The ship is canon!"

"That Pacebook photo was real?! Holy shit!"

"Did you guys fuck already?"

"Who's the seme and who's the uke?"

"Obviously DG is the seme, look at how the other is practically hiding behind him?"

"Wait what happened to that blonde dude?"

"Maybe he's one of their ex's, either way the true ship is here!"

"Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Daniel hid behind DG who was ignoring some of the vulgar questions, there was a few homophobic slurs from displeased obsessed fans, but most seemed happy to see them together.

Daniel kept his head low as he followed DG like a puppy inside the building.

The table with the security guards and metal detectors set up were there, along with poles to guide lines and not crowd around.

Only one at a time apparently, DG quietly eyed Daniel who was standing behind him at the chair with the table that contained some photos incase fans didn't bring any.

Each fan was given 30 seconds before another was let in.

Security was tighter than a cobra's hold apparently, Daniel noticed even the guards were looking at him suspiciously.

He allowed one that questioned him to search him though DG was clearly livid when he saw the man pat Daniel down before deeming him safe.

"We're starting now," the head guard said as some of the staff of the building opened the door where people eagerly crowded in and stood in a line.

Daniel watched a bit overwhelmed, glad he wasn't in DG's position.

Some girls left gifts like teddy bears, homemade sweets, or flowers.

Some even tried to hug DG but the guards stopped them, fearing they might have a secret weapon on them.

As DG was signing, one girl looked at Daniel and asked DG, "Is he your boyfriend? You look so cute together."

DG looked at Daniel who was covering his face, blushing pink.

DG turned to face her as a guard waved to signal that she had 10 seconds left.

"Possibly," DG told her, the girl squealed as she took the notebook he signed before she was escorted out.

The next few fans eyed Daniel causing DG to glare at them slightly, they looked away when they noticed the drop in temperature in the cool building.

Daniel quietly excused himself to the bathroom, telling a guard where he'll be before walking off.

He didn't notice a couple girls trailing him until he emerged later out of the door after doing his business and washing his hands.

The girls smiled at him cutely before they bombarded him with questions.

"What do you like most about DG? Is he different away from the public eye?"

"When and how did you two get together?"

"Can you two kiss? Please?"

"Did you two have sex? What did it feel like? I bet he's a beast in bed!"

Daniel blushed red as the girls cornered him to a wall.

"Uh... wha.... Um...." Daniel felt overwhelmed.

The girls grabbed at his shirt, one calling out that it smelled like DG, tearing it off Daniel's body.

"OMIGOSH! HE HAS LOVE BITES!"

"I KNEW DG WAS AN ANIMAL IN BED!"

"DAYUM, DG AND HIM MUST'VE DONE IT HARDCORE!"

Daniel gasped as his clothes were torn from him, and whisked into some of their purses.

Daniel tried to force his way out of the sea of grabby hands, he managed to get his phone and wallet back that was in his shirt pockets, tripping when some grabbed at his pants leg and pulled the fabric.

Daniel gasped as he managed to break free and running back to where DG was.

His left pants leg was torn up to his knee, his pants was missing the button to fasten it, his shirt was completely gone and exposed the hickies on his chest from DG, his phone and wallet were thankfully untouched in his hands, and lastly his hair was messed up.

DG looked to see Daniel run at him, the girl who was there personally got to see some DGainel action even capturing it on her phone.

The guards watched as Daniel lunged at DG, holding onto him, trembling as the other held him close.

"DG...they grabbed me... stole my shirt..." Daniel muttered, DG patted his head as the girl kept recording though no one seemed to notice.

"Shh... shh... it's okay... I'm sorry you had to go through that..." DG whispered, Daniel clung to him tighter, letting his phone and wallet tumble onto the floor.

Daniel sniffled as DG allowed Daniel to cling to him like a frightened child, burying his face in his chest before DG took him into his lap, Daniel hiding in his shoulder.

DG removed his jacket to cover Daniel up before humming into Daniel's ear as the other clung to him.

'Fangirls are scary at times, he was nearly assaulted. I'm going to question security on why none of them escorted him to where he went later," DG thought before he handed the girl her autographed photo of him and she went off.

A few of the other fans who saw Daniel and DG in the position quietly squealed as DG signed what they wanted him to, a few asking if Daniel was okay which DG nodded to politely but didn't say anything else.

DG peeked at Daniel as the next fan came in, whispering to Daniel to ask if he was okay.

Daniel nodded as he said, "I'm just glad they didn't... you know..."

DG nodded kissing the side of Daniel's head, the scream of the fangirl interrupted them, Daniel blushing bright red when he saw the girl who was basically having a panic attack.

"SHIP! SHIP! SHIP!" she screamed, DG blinked at her as Daniel squeezed the other closer as he muttered incoherent mumbles to himself.

Said girl was escorted out immediately without an autograph which she didn't seem to mind. She now had something to post to the DGaniel Pacebook group.

----

Daniel held DG's hand comfortably as the two walked around after the fansighting for sightseeing.

Daniel was automatically taken to a clothes shop and given a new shirt.

'I wonder how Jay is doing? I should go somewhere with him too.' Daniel thought as he walked with DG and some bodyguards that were watching and walking around them.

People managed to sneak pics of them, all while being careful not to come too near though a few tried and were automatically pulled away by guards.

"Where do you want to go first?" DG asked Daniel, he rubbed his thumb over the back of Daniel's palm.

Daniel shrugged before his stomach growled causing him to look away in embarrassment.

DG pecked the side of his head before muttering into Daniel's ear, "Let's try some of the food here, I heard the bangus or pompano fish here taste great."

-----

Jay scratched his pencil on the paper as he took notes for Daniel to study with once he came home along with key ones he knew would be on a test.

He peeked up to see that everyone was leaving for lunch right now but he proceeded to continue his notetaking for Daniel.

Zack, Mira, and Zoe noticed Jay continuing to write notes for Daniel.

"Don't work too hard, Jay. Daniel wouldn't like that, especially if you collapsed," Mira warned, Jay nodded at her but kept writing the summaries for notes.

"We'll pick you up something from the snack bar, want anything?" Zoe asked him, Jay wrote down just to get him a granola bar even offering Zoe some money to pay for it though she told him to keep it.

Jiho frowned as he watched the group fluster over Jay, he remembered when he had taken Jay's wallet once and tried to give it back since the 10,000 dollars inside seemed extremely valuable until Daniel exposed the truth.

'Why won't they notice me? It's always Daniel or Jay.... is it because they're handsome?' Jiho thought, no one noticed Jiho leave to go to lunch.

The bullies took advantage of the fact Daniel wasn't here though Vasco took care of them especially when Vin tried to bully Duke.

"Where's Daniel?" Vasco asked.

Jace shrugged, "Maybe he's sick? There is a bug going around I hear."

Vasco frowned at that, he placed the extra chocolate milk he was going to give Daniel on Duke's tray before moving on.

----

Daniel sneezed causing DG to look at him in concern, "Are you catching a bug?"

Daniel sniffled before shaking his head, politely waving it off, "Thanks for the meal."

DG shrugged as he stood with Daniel looking at the ocean, apparently wandering far enough got them to a beach.

Daniel kneeled down to pick up a sand dollar shell that was washed up, he smiled at it before pocketing it to give to Jay when he returned home.

DG ruffled his hair as the warm wind blew it slightly, looking into the ocean.

"You know I want to try something one day..." DG muttered, Daniel looked up from trying to pry a starfish with green and purple shorts off a rock near a yellow sponge.

"What?" Daniel asked.

DG looked at Daniel, a serious look before saying, "Sex on the beach."

Daniel splashed DG with water and a bright blush, "Be serious!"

DG rolled his eyes as he got down on one knee, to look at the starfish that was clinging to the rock.

"Stop bullying that starfish, why are you trying to take it anyway?" DG asked wondering how in the world the starfish even had clothes to begin with.

"I swear it smiled at me! Along with this sponge!" Daniel said, DG sighed at this.

"Starfishes and sponges don't have mouths, how on Earth could they smile? C'mon leave the poor thing alone." DG said, he stood up and picking up Daniel around his waist he
carried the protesting one away.

Meanwhile said starfish and sponge stood up, the starfish waved one of his legs at them before going back to the ocean with the sponge.

----

"Are you still hung up about the starfish?" DG asked, Daniel shook his head as a crab with a dollar bill scurried away, Daniel swearing he heard it say 'Money, Money, Money.'

"I am being carried like a toddler by you, maybe that's why I'm irked," Daniel sassed at him.

"Okay, you need a timeout," DG said, Daniel patted DG's head.

"Didn't know I was your kid now..." Daniel muttered.

DG patted his head before kissing Daniel's neck.

Daniel blushed as he moved to face DG.

"Can you put me down?" Daniel asked.

"Can I put you down what?" DG asked.

"Can you put me down, please?" Daniel asked, DG placed Daniel down on the ground.

Daniel pulled down his shirt that had slightly risen up as DG checked the time.

"We should go back to the hotel now," DG said in a firm tone, Daniel didn't bother to protest the way DG said it made it final.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 425 30
"Whatever we see is not always what happens." You all must have heard the above phrase. This story will make you live in this Phrase. Whatever we s...
97K 2K 17
nothing ever makes any sense 2016-2017
41.1K 668 15
"i don't know, i guess i just... felt like it." "felt like what?" "i felt like holding your hand." - two teens, considered outcasts, find home in eac...
795 60 53
🧛 Vampires. Have you heard about them? These bloodthirsty monsters that attack the innocent and feed on their blood. Well, that's just a little trut...