Thirst

By Auriel_Ora

Vampires aren't real right? Daniel found out they were real. And they don't act like the stereotypes that... More

Mint Gum
Dreams
Just My Type
Ass-mar
Bum-fire?
Thirst
I MUST BECOME BEAUTIFUL
You're kinda Pretty
Faded
Poppin' Bubbles
I'm you!
Special Short: Haunted Bathroom
Somewhere in Stockholm
Dirty Little Secret
The Spectre
Dark Side
Blood, Sweat, and Tears
The End
Closer
Plot twist
Why're you so obsessed with me?
Dark Bond
Somnophilia
Shadow Kiss
If I lay here....
Love me Like You Do
The Middle
Stay
Just give me a Reason
Eyes on me
My Heart
Liar Liar
Hash Slinging Slasher
It's complicated
Falsity
Recall
This story is dumb
Spoilers
Sparkling Lemonade (No)
Come with Me
Daniel (No)
I start putting random titles now
Clarity
Simple and Clean
Epilogue
Extra Endings: Thirst

Deceptive scenes

936 55 18
By Auriel_Ora

Chapter 43: The author just dragging this shit out

Jay walked inside, he checked the time.

It was 2 hours too early for the normal time to get ready for school.

He peeked in on Daniel who slapped his other body awake to switch.

He watched the original body fall onto the bed and sleep while the other one stretched and tucked in the other body.

Jay stood at the doorway as Daniel shuffled out of bed and looked up to see Jay standing there.

"Good morning, Jay. Are the puppies okay?" Daniel asked, Jay nodded.

Daniel hugged him tightly as Jay patted his messy hair, soothing it out with his fingers and lightly pulling apart the tangles.

Daniel kissed Jay's collarbone causing Jay to sigh softly as he ran his hand down Daniel's back.

Daniel hummed as he inhaled Jay's comforting scent, he moved up to kiss Jay softly, "What do you want to do now?"

Jay smiled as he kissed Daniel back.

Daniel got the hint as Jay led him to another bedroom.

----

"Jay... Jay...Jay..." Daniel chanted as Jay kissed down his leg, smiling as Daniel came undone underneath him.

Daniel whined when Jay pulled away to grab the bottle nearby, cracking it open to cover himself with the lubricant to make it easier to slip in.

Daniel wrapped his arms around Jay once he had covered his length with enough, beginning to press at Daniel's entrance.

Daniel let a small cry as Jay pushed all the way in, "Jay!"

Jay kissed his forehead as he moved in and out, slowly.

Daniel felt Jay bite his neck, the fangs piercing in slightly.

He groaned as Jay drank a bit as he thrust inside him, hands in his blonde hair.

"Jay!" Daniel cried as he released, Jay gave in a few harsh thrusts before he released inside Daniel, coating his insides.

Pulling out, Jay carefully took Daniel into his arms to clean him.

Getting in the shower after making sure the water was hot enough, Jay kissed Daniel long and hard.

Daniel wrapped his arms around Jay, humming into their kiss as Jay ran his hands down his sides.

The morning sun slowly rose and the two had an hour until it was time to actually get ready for school.

They didn't waste a minute.

-----

"So are you and DG dating?" Crystal asked, she had dragged Daniel to a cafe after school, not allowing Jay to even intercept. He was whisked away somewhere amongst the flood of students.

Some girls glared at Crystal in envy which she ignored, Daniel sat there ignoring the stares as he talked with Crystal.

".... I honestly don't know."

Crystal felt her eye twitch beneath her glasses, "So you slept with him and don't even know if you're dating...."

Daniel blushed at that.

Crystal clapped her hands together, "I know, how about you two go on a date."

"What about Jay?" Daniel input, Crystal waved it off.

"You said that he was okay with you seeing DG right? Well, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind," Crystal said, Daniel looked unsure.

"Umm..." Daniel started, but Crystal interrupted.

"So it's settled, tomorrow. You, him and some place in the Philippines." Crystal said.

"Wait, why the Philippines?" Daniel asked.

"Silly, he has a concert and a fan meeting there tomorrow, he leaves tonight at 10," Crystal said, "You better pack up."

Knowing that he wouldn't get out of this, Daniel nodded.

"What about school?" Daniel asked.

"My dad will handle it, now go. Pack up things necessary and meet me back here at 7." Crystal shooed him off.

Daniel began walking back to Jay's apartment to One: tell Jay the news, Two: apologize to Jay and Three: Get his stuff.

'I can leave my other body here! So Jay won't be lonely and I can be with him too!' Daniel thought happily, though he was still torn internally, 'I have to choose one of them one day... I know I do.... But for now I want to spend as much time with them as possible...'

----

"So, I'll leave you with my original body..." Daniel finished explaining to Jay who was holding a puppy that was eagerly licking his face.

Jay nodded in understanding, looking at the suitcase Daniel had with him, "..."

"Yeah, so it's like I was never gone except you'll only see me at home and not at school," Daniel replied, Jay lifted the puppy to Daniel who took him carefully into his arms.

The puppies ran around, some rolling on the floor when they got near them.

Enu was lying down in the corner, watching her babies run and cuddle with her owners.

Jay kissed his head carefully as Daniel allowed the eager puppy to lick his face, "Yeah, I'll be safe. Don't worry."

Jay drove Daniel to the cafe after the two had some dinner in the house,early by 5 minutes.

"Bye Jay, see you in a couple hours." Daniel kissed Jay's forehead before the blonde sped off.

Daniel pushed open the cafe door to find it devoid of most people except Gun, Goo, Crystal (in her taller form), and DG.

"Ready to go?" Crystal asked, Daniel nodded.

"Follow us." Crystal said, Daniel followed them to the car that was behind the cafe.

DG walked beside Daniel as Gun and Goo walked before them, Daniel let out a small noise when DG snatched Daniel closer to his side to wrap an arm around his shoulders.

Crystal peeked at them from the corner of her eyes as the driver came to load Daniel's suitcase into the trunk with some of DG's bags.

DG got into the backseat after Daniel entered.

The trunk was closed, DG rolled down the window as Gun got in the front seat next to the driver.

"Have a nice honeymoon you two." Crystal said with a wave, Daniel choked on air at that.

DG rubbed his back as he coughed, "Be mature," he told Crystal who smiled back.

"Yeah, yeah. Remember to use protection," DG rolled up the window to prevent Crystal from saying anymore ludicrous things.

Daniel blushed more as he knew what Crystal was referencing, he decided to change the subject, "Hey DG, how long have you been a you know..?"

DG blinked, "Guess, I don't give answers for free."

Daniel pouted at that, he wrapped his arms around DG's shoulders, "Is this good enough for an answer?"

DG smirked before shaking his head.

Daniel soon turned red when he felt a hand brush up past his thigh, DG drew closer to Daniel's face, brushing closer to Daniel's burning red ear, "You know, we should continue off from the other night..."

Daniel fell back to the door as DG smiled a tiny suggestive smile at Daniel, his eyes trailed up from Daniel's legs to his face.

"Umm.... maybe?" Daniel said, they were interrupted when the driver announced that they'd be at the airport in 5 minutes.

Daniel sighed quietly in relief at that, DG on the other hand frowned slightly.

"Any special powers?" Daniel asked, DG tsked at him.

"No freebies," DG said, he poked Daniel inbetween his eyes.

Daniel frowned, "You are so demanding."

DG shrugged at that, "Nothing earned in life is handed to you for free, you have to work for it."

Daniel sat back at his seat, he looked out the window, 'Yeah, DG's right. Nothing earned in life is gotten for free.'

----

"Shouldn't I be sitting in my seat?" Daniel asked, DG shook his head as he hugged Daniel closer, burying his face in the crook of Daniel's neck.

The flight attendant was about to tell DG to let go of Daniel when she noticed that a) DG glared at her beneath her glasses and b) she recognized DG.

She backed away politely as she thought to herself, 'So those two are really dating.... I should post this on the Pacebook group for this!'

She snuck her phone and was able to snap a picture, uploading it before the pilot announced they were going to take flight.

Daniel felt DG's hand slide up and over his chest, he flinched as DG touched a healing hickey.

DG hummed in Daniel's ear when he felt Daniel's tension, Daniel gradually calming down.

The attendant told all passengers to fasten their seatbelts but Daniel was literally held down by DG in his arms as a makeshift seat belt so it counts?

"I've never been on a plane before.... Especially first class...." Daniel said as they started to move to start the ascension.

DG kissed his neck, "Well, if you're scared grab onto me."

Daniel nodded, he was starting to feel a bit more scared as the plane started to rise.

Daniel clung to DG, as they started to go up into the sky, his stomach dropping internally.

Daniel turned and grabbed onto DG, hiding in his chest, remembering the drop tower from Lotte World.

'What goes up must come down.... Oh no...' Daniel grew pale as he thought this, he began trembling.

DG worried as he held Daniel in his arms, he began humming into Daniel's ears, "It's okay.... It's okay..."

Daniel was muttering something about going down, DG decided to make him forget that thought by tilting his head up and kissing him,

Daniel's eyes widened as DG kissed him, making him forget that he was on a plane.

Meanwhile the attendant came after a few minutes to pass out peanuts and drinks, she stopped to ask what they wanted to drink only to see Daniel and DG busy kissing.

Cautiously, said attendant pulled out her phone and snapped a photo.

Lucky for her, DG and Daniel were too busy to notice what she had done.

She left 2 glasses of water and 2 packets of peanuts for them before she moved along.

Pulling away, Daniel blushed as DG brushed his thumb over Daniel's bottom lip, DG asked, "Feel better? Not scared?"

Daniel nodded as he said, "I think I figured out one of your powers..."

DG raised an eyebrow, "Really now?"

Daniel nodded, "Your eyes... that's how you capture those and bend them to your will."

DG hummed in deep thought, "You're observant.... Yes my eyes are a good source of my powers."

Daniel felt DG kiss his lips again, "DG... no... public....we're in public...."

DG kissed Daniel's neck as he said, "I'm aware... but they won't notice... I promise."

Daniel raised an eyebrow as DG unbuttoned Daniel's shirt and unzipped Daniel's pants. Daniel grabbed DG's hand, shaking his head and turning red.

"We're in public!" Daniel said, DG looked at Daniel who was closing his eyes in order not to submit.

"Daniel~ Open your eyes~" DG said in a low come-hither tone, Daniel shivered as he slowly opened his eyes to meet DG's. Becoming entrapped and hynotized.

DG smiled at him, he kissed Daniel again, a soft affectionate gesture full of love.

Daniel wrapped his arms around DG as he pulled Daniel's pants down to his knees. DG carefully dunked his hand in one of the water cups to wet it as he used water as poor man's lube while undoing his own pants to expose his length.

Daniel groaned as DG pushed a finger inside him, moving it in and out to stretch him.

"You smell of Hong again.... You did it with him again," DG said he tsked at that, 'May the best man win, Hong.'

Daniel let out a gasp as DG removed his fingers and pulled Daniel to be seated in his lap, impaling him with his length.

Daniel clenched as DG kissed his neck, taking a bite. His hand moved to stroke Daniel.

Daniel moaned as he moved on his own accord up and down as DG watched his lewd expressions, his eyes hazy with want.

DG licked his lips, he came close to bite Daniel with his fangs, sipping Daniel's blood.

Daniel moaned as DG stroked him faster, the bite adding to the pleasure, moving faster up and down DG's shaft, "DG... DG... DG... I.. I..."

DG pulled away to look into Daniel's eyes, "You're beautiful you know that?"

Daniel blushed brightly, with a soft call of 'DG!' he released onto DG's hand, his shirt, and a bit on his pants.

DG released in Daniel after he thrust a bit more inside Daniel who was panting softly over his shoulder.

DG allowed Daniel to lie on his shoulder, carrying Daniel to the bathroom although the water cups were spilled in order to get to the bathroom.

'The benefits of using the power of illusions...' DG thought as he looked over the people who were either sleeping, watching a movie, or talking amongst themselves.

The flight attendant came back to their seat to notice the spilt water cups, she carefully got a towel to suck up as much water as she could and threw away their cups.

'Hopefully I can get an autograph before he leaves...' she thought.

In the bathroom, Daniel helped wiped DG off with toilet paper and some paper towels.

"I can't believe no one said anything..." Daniel said, DG smiled.

"I can show you another power of mine's," he whispered into Daniel's ear, "Want to see?"

Daniel nodded.

"Hold the counter and bend at least 110 degrees," DG instructed, Daniel did as he was told, "Look into the mirror, watch it."

"Why?" Daniel asked as he awkwardly stared at his flustered reflection.

DG didn't say anything as he pushed back inside Daniel causing him to moan in surprise, his eyes didn't leave the mirror.

His eyes widened in shock as he saw that the reflection was different, it showed himself and DG of course but they were wiping themselves free of their spent.

DG began thrusting hard inside Daniel, hitting his pleasure spot dead on and making Daniel moan and move to place his hands on the glass.

"You... ah... can... ah... manipulate... ah... what ah... people can... ah see?" Daniel stated though it sounded more like a question.

"Yes, I can." DG said he kissed the nape of Daniel's neck.

Thrusting more into Daniel, Daniel moaning DG's name as he stared at the misleading reflection that had him washing his hands as DG leaned in the corner with his eyes closed.

Daniel groaned as he released into the toilet as DG came inside him once more.

Flushing the toilet after wiping themselves clean and redressing, Daniel and DG went back to their seats.

"See, you worked for the answer and received one. Feels good doesn't it?" DG whispered as he nipped Daniel's neck.

Daniel moaned as he nodded, "In more ways than one..." before realizing what he said and covered his blushing face in embarrassment.

DG kissed his neck and took another bite, "We'll continue in our hotel room."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 821 50
The vampire world sure is one hell of a secret to discover
441K 18.2K 113
[Completed] +++++++++++++ "Don't! Why do you need it anyway?" he stays silent and doesn't answer. Once the syringe is pulled out of my arm a drop see...
22.9K 362 27
๐™ท๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ, ๐šŽ๐š—๐š“๐š˜๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š– ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š! ๐š—๐šŽ๐š  ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐šœ๐š˜๐š˜๐š— ๐š‘๐š˜๐š™๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š•๐šข~ ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ...