Anastasia (EDITING)

lllundyy

The love of your life could be the person you least expect it to be. At least that was the case for Anastasia... Еще

Appearance
Business
Dead Ends
Second Chances
Decision
Split
2 Months (Ana)
2 Months (Angel)
Reacquainting Occurrences
History
Meeting
Overwhelmed
Sexual Temptation
Meeting the Family
The Wedding
The Wedding [Part Two]
Lovers Touch
Coping
Thanks.... giving?
Baby Fever
Business Trip
A Time to Grieve
Light of Day
Latch
Latch [Part Two]

Dirty Games

7.8K 108 12
lllundyy

Angel opens the door letting Anna walk in. Tonight was a success. It was the beginning of a brand new year and marked Angel's longest relationship by far. Angel closed the door behind her as she walked over to the couch placing the keys down. Anna walked up stairs into the bathroom to undress, and make herself comfortable. It officially marked the month of Angel's birthday. She got of from the couch and jogged up the stairs up to the bedroom. Anna was laying down on the bed in the black lacy lingerie that Angel had her wear the day of the photo shoot. Angel raises one eye brow as she walks over to the bed placing her hand on the bedpost.

"My, my, my Anastasia.... You look.... comfortable."
Angel states looking Anna up and down.

"Why don't you come join me then,"
Anna says smirking as she bites down on her bottom lip.

"Don't mind if I do ma'am."
Angel smirks walking over to Anna.

Angel starts to strip her clothing down. Piece by piece. Anna watches her sliding over to where Angel stood just feet from the bed. Anna traced her fingers along the rim of Angel's pants placing soft kisses along Angel's lower abdomen. Angel watched her as she took off her suit coat along with her shirt placing it on the floor next to them both. Anna placed her arms under Angel's arms and on her back feeling the muscles along her lower backside. Anna looked down at the scar where Angel had got cut at when the scuffle with Charlie. Her fingers trace the outer skin meshed in the scar so it looked darker. Angel let her even though the memories of the fights all come flooding back within her mind. Anna's fingers trailed along Angel's back as she walked around her. Angel stood there smiling as she felt Anna's lips slowly kissed on her back in different places each time. Angel giggled a bit feeling Anna kiss on her side.

"What did that tickle you?"
Anna asked smiling up at Angel.

"Yeah, it actually did."
Angel mumbled turning her head to the side and smiling at her.

"That's about the cutest thing you've ever done baby. You should giggle more often."
Anna said biting down on her lip.

"Maybe I will, maybe I won't. Just depends on you."
Angel says turning around to look at Anna.

"Does it now? Can I tickle you here?"
Anna asks seductively kissing underneath Angel's chin.

"Yes..."

"What about here?"
Anna asks again kissing on Angel's neck as she stood on her tiptoes.

"Mhm..."

"What about here?"
Anna suggests kissing on Angel's collarbone.

"None of these spots really tickle me, but you can kiss anywhere you want baby,"
Angel states looking into Anna's eyes.

"I know I can. Because you are all mine."
Anna states arching up one of her eye brows.

"I am and will forever be yours, baby."
Angel repeats her as she walks backwards towards the bed.

Angel slides herself on the bed watching Anna walk over to her. Anna places both her knees on each side of Angel's waist crawling on top of her. Angel lays on her back feeling Anna sit down on top of her. Anna uses the tip of her nails to tickle the surface of Angel's skin on her lower abdomen and up to her chest. She then leans down placing slow kisses along Angel's abs trailing them up to her breasts and neck. Anna leans over grabbing the tie from Angel's suit and tied it around Angel's head so it would cover her eyes.

Anna kissed slowly around Angel's collarbone her teeth grazing the bone slightly. Angel taking slow deep breaths she held onto Anna's back rubbing down along her sides. Anna smiled leaning up to Angel's face pressing her lips on Angel's and kissing her deeply. Angel kissed her back rolling over so that her body was pressed up against Anna's. Anna starting to breathe heavily she held onto Angel's head closely wrapping her legs around Angel's waist. Angel rubs her hands down Anna's stomach and pauses for a moment.

"Let's have a baby.."
Angel whispers in Anna's ear lifting up tie from around her eyes.

"You w-want... you want to have a baby with me now?"
Anna asks sitting up on her elbows.

"Yes..."
Angel whispers with no trace of humor or hesitation.

"A-are y-..."
Anna asks, but Angel interrupts her question kissing her lips again.

Anna holds onto Angel's shoulder kissing her back deeply as she moans in Angel's mouth softly. Angel takes the tie from off her head and places it over Anna's head. Her eyes are placed in a temporary darkness as Angel starts to undo Anna's bra. Untying it from her chest and placing soft lightly feathered kisses in between her breasts. Anna moans softly holding onto Angel's head. Images of their passion flooding through Anna's mind. It was like everything in Anna's life was finally coming into realization that it all was actually about to happen. She felt Angel pull down the lacy thongs from her hips throwing it across the bed. Angel kissed down Anna's stomach then started to lick along Anna's inner thigh.

Anna takes in slow deep breathes feeling Angel's tongue pleasing her thigh. Her insides churning for more as she starts to get aroused more. Angel holds down Anna's stomach with her hands slowly sliding her tongue in between Anna's lips, and over her clitoris. Anna tenses up for a slight moment letting out a small moan. New Years sex was going to be amazing Anna thought to herself. Angel rolled over sitting Anna on her face then speeding up her tongue movements. Anna's thigh muscles jolt in surprise as she moans loudly her hands grabbing onto the bed. Angel doesn't let her lean down for long as she moves Anna's hand on her stomach.

Anna arches her back throwing her hips back, and forth. Her inside muscles clenching in agonizing lust for pleasure. Angel holds onto Anna's hips her mouth full of juices from Anna. Angel rolls over once more so that she's face deep in Anna. Her tongue dancing around inside of Anna, and tickling her most sensitive of places. Anna cried out blushing slightly as her nipples started to hardened from being aroused. She grabbed the tie taking it off of her head, moving her wild curly hair from her face. Anna arched her back again grinding her hips up against Angel's face.

Angel stretched her arms out to ceiling as she yawned. She sat on the edge of the bed naked as she turned around slightly glancing at Anna sleeping. Angel leaned down moving the curly tendril from Anna's face and placing it behind Anna's ear. Anna's lips quivered slightly, but she remained asleep. Smiling to herself Angel stood up from the bed wrapping one of the bed sheets around her body. Angel walked down the stairs and sat down on the couch in front of the TV. Today was a day Angel never really celebrated for it was just another day for her. Angel glanced down at the coffee table and picked up her iPhone sitting there. Unlocking her phone she saw the birthday texts from the different people who knew Angel personally. There was even a birthday text message from Angel's father. Was he coming around? Did he really want to rekindle a good relationship with this only child? All questions swimming around her head as she sat on the couch.

"Good morning my love,"
Anna said softly still sounding drowsy. She wrapped her arms around Angel's neck and kissed Angel's cheek.

"Good morning baby,"
Angel said back.

"What are you doing up so early?"
Anna asked unwrapping her arms.

"I don't know. I guess I just woke up out of the blue,"
Angel shrugged.

She had been wrapped up in a bed sheet just like Angel was. Her bronzed shoulder exposed still. Anna's wild curly hair drooped over her shoulders and back. Angel smiled watching her sit down on her lap. Anna's fit looking a bit drowsy, yet flawless.

"I see,"
Anna whispered leaning her head against Angel.

Angel was kind of relieved because Anna didn't say happy birthday, yet. She didn't really want to make a big deal of her birthday. Unlike other people Angel didn't want to celebrate with a big party and birthday cake. Just a simple day like every other day.

"Close your eyes,"
Anna said.

"Why?"
Angel asked curiously.

"Just close them."

"Ok."
Angel sighed and closed her eyes.

Anna jumped up from Angel's lap all happy with glee as she left Angel's side for a brief moment. Angel being hard-headed slowly lifted one of her eye lids. But as soon as she heard Anna's footsteps on the floor she quickly shut it trying to suppress her smile. Anna was holding an item wrapped in some black wrapping with intricate designs of lines and dotting along the lines.

"Open your eyes,"
Anna said.

Angel opened her eyes marveled by the sight of the box beautifully wrapped. Her eyes moved from the black wrapping to the red bow tied partly at the side of the top. Then to Anna's face which was the best present she could ever have or hope for. Anna's lightly golden colored girls were curled into a big smile as she held the item in front of Angel's face.

"Well, say something,"
Anna urged the item forward.

"Oh, right."
Angel took item from Anna's hands.

It was heavy. Angel looked puzzled for a second lifting the present with both hands. Anna grinning in front of her holding both of hands to her mouth so she wouldn't say anything giving away the contents of the present. Angel unraveled the bow setting it down beside her. Then ripped the wrapping off the item. Angel could feel the leather material against her fingers. Once the wrapping was completely uncovered she smiled once she saw the front of what looked like a scrapbook. Engraved on the front in an oval were "Anastasia & Angelice" along with a picture of them smiling at one another.

"It's... beautiful,"
Angel breathed smiling up at Anna.

"You haven't look inside yet!"
Anna yelped urging Angel forward.

Angel rubbed the rim of the cover and opened the scrapbook to the first page. Anna came over to the side of Angel sitting down next to her snuggling up close to Angel. The first picture was one of the pictures from the photo shoot Anna and her had taken. A flashback of that day played through Angel's mind. How she couldn't take her eyes off of Anna. The chemistry between them two as the pictures were taken. Angel turned the page again. This was an off-guard picture of them taken New Years Eve when they were dancing on the dance floor in the restaurant. Angel's phone started to ring playing this slow song as Angel flipped through each page of the scrapbook. Anna watched Angel smiling at each picture of them both.

"The picture from when we had dinner with Amanda and Mark is in here."
Angel pointed out her finger on the picture.

"Yes it is. Do you like it?"
Anna beaming at Angel.

"Oh yes baby. I love it. I've never really received any gifts before. So this.... this was amazing."
Angel admitted looking over to her.

"How'd you know it was my birthday?"
Angel asked curiously tilting her head slightly.

"Is that what day it is?"
Anna asking nonchalantly tapping her finger on her chin.

"Oh ha ha you who told you!?"
Angel demanding an answer placed the scrapbook on the table.

"I don't know what you mean."
Anna squeals a bit hurrying off the couch.

"Yes you do! Come here!"
Angel screeches as she chases Anna around the couch.

Angel wraps her arm around Anna's waist picking her up and swinging her around. Anna laughing as she held onto Angel's arm tightly. Then finally after about a couple minutes of spinning Angel plopped down on the couch with Anna in her lap. They both were laughing hysterically. Anna moved the hair from out of her face and on the side of her neck. She turned around and crawled over Angel sitting down on top of her. Another song started to play as she looked into Angel's eyes.

"What is this song called?"
Anna asked rubbing her thumb across Anna's lips.

"It's called Tighten Up by The Black Keys."
Angel said nodding her head to the song.

"You have an interesting taste in music my love."
Anna stated leaning down and kissing Angel's lips.

"What kind of music do you like?"
Angel asks against Anna's lips.

"Hold on I will show you.."
Anna winks at Angel.

Anna then gets up off of Angel walking over to her iPhone and pausing the music. She then walks over to the computer unlocking it then searching on YouTube for a song. It starts off a slow melody. The sound of someone playing the guitar then a man or woman starts to sing. Anna lifts her head up from the computer starting to sway her body in the sheet that was wrapped around her body. She closes her eyes and starts to sing the words of the song. Angel being stuck in a trance watching Anna move to the song.

Angel sighed softly as she stood up. Walking over to Anna she rubbed her hands along Anna's waist pulling her back against her. Them both listening to the music with their eyes closed. Anna leaned her head against Angel still singing the words of the song. Angel placed her right hand on Anna's cheek leaning her neck over a bit and placing a kiss on her neck. Anna licking her lips as she felt Angel's kiss. Angel placed her hands inside the sheets and on Anna's body.

Anna wrapped her arm around Angel's neck feeling her breathing increase. Angel hugged Anna's body close as she placed more kisses along Anna's neck. Anna felt Angel's fingers in between her legs slowly rubbing along her clitoris. Anna's heavy breathing starts to sound like moans slipping through her teeth. Anna grabbed hold of Angel's arm that was still holding her close. Angel grazed her teeth along Anna's neck biting on her vein hard.

Anna cried out clenching Angel's arm beneath the sheets. Anna's moans matching the high pitched singing of the singers on the song. Angel leaned up looking down at the teeth marks on Anna's neck. Anna's grip slowly started to loosen. Anna's breathing still kind of rapidly she opened her eyes looking at the computer. The feeling that Angel could send her driving her insides wild would never cease to amaze her. It wasn't the wild spontaneous sex. It was just her fingers. The way they touched Anna's skin.

"Exactly, what is this song called?"
Angel asked still swaying Anna from side to side.

"It's called "Roslyn" by Bon Iver and St. Vincent. I don't really know how to put my music taste in an exact category. But certain songs appeal to me. This one surely has for the past a couple days now."
Anna smiles to herself.

"I like the song as well. I think it's soothing, yet depressing. Do you feel sad about something?"
Angel asked looking down at Anna.

"No not at all. I really can't put it into words, but some of the most melancholia songs soothe me. I bet that sounds weird or stupid. I don't know."
Anna says shaking her head sligtly.

"No it doesn't. I mean everyone likes different music. I like a little bit of that kind of music as well. When my mother passed away all I would ever listen to was acoustically slow songs."
Angel admitted removing her arms from Anna's body.

"Will you play the piano for me sometime? Angel?"
Anna asked looking at Angel heading up the stairs.

"Of course. Once you do a strip tease for me. I will definitely play for you."
Angel said turning back and grinning at Anna.

"Indeed I will Mrs. Falls. Where are you off to?"
Anna quickly asked.

"Why don't you come find out?"
Angel quickly said disappearing into the bedroom.

Anna grinned at herself for a moment and glanced over at the scrapbook. Angel remembered Angel saying this was the first present anyone had ever gotten her. It could have been because no one really knew Angel from head to toe and what she liked except for Mark and Vanessa. The bitterness of Anna's thoughts thought of the girls before Anna who may have gave her a birthday girl more than what Anna did. She quickly dismissed the thought heading up the stairs. The shower was running and she could hear Angel stepping into the shower just as she came through the bedroom door. Anna unraveled herself out of the sheet leaving it on the floor. Then quickly joined Angel in the shower.

Once Angel and Anna were completely done showering and dressed they sat down stairs eating bagels and drinking their freshly brewed coffee together. The smell of the coffee filled the whole apartment. It was sensational and mouth watering all at the same time. Anna had been dressed in a carmel colored cashmere sweater hanging over her shorts. Her hair sat on the top of her head in a bun. For a moment Anna looked like one of those model's who modeled the latest fashion clothing sitting in the stool with both legs crossed drinking her coffee. Angel picked up her iPhone from off the counter taking a picture of her.

Surely Anna could have been a model. There was no chance in hell she would ever be unattractive. But those thoughts were pushed aside when Angel saw on the TV a baby commercial comparing the diaper capacity and durability. The thoughts of babies filled Angel's mind. Maybe she would tired Anna out of her wild sex then surprise her with sperm. She shook her head trying to come up with some idea on how to impregnate Anna. Angel's face scrunched up a few times before Anna caught her deep in  thought. 

"What in the hell are you thinking about?"
Anna asked as she giggled to herself.

"I am thinking about perfection."
Angel stated sipping some of her coffee.

"Are you sure? Looks like you were trying to figure out the cure for cancer over there."
She said laughing softly.

"The cure for cancer? Hmm... I'm afraid the government already has that. I think I might be a tad bit too late."
Angel smiled up at Anna.

"You never know Angel. I think you pretty much perfected anything. I think there's a hidden doctor inside you somewhere."
She jests taking another bite of her bagel.

"If I am, will you let me play operation on you?"
Angel flirts with her.

"Mmmm... maybe I will. Are you good with your hands doctor?"
She winks at Angel titling her head.

"Haven't you heard Anastasia? I am the World's Best Massager!"
Angel throws her hands up in the air.

"It's been so long since I've gotten a massage from you. Think I've forgotten what those hands felt like."

"In the shower I think you knew pretty well how they felt."
Angel says setting down her coffee then walking around over to Anna.

Angel rubbed her hands up Anna's back massaging her slowly. Anna closes her eyes placing her hands on the counter top. Angel could tell her hands felt good by the way Anna would moan and groan when Angel's hands moved to a certain spot on her back. Angel cleared her throat as her hands moved from her shoulders to her lower back. Anna gasped a bit feeling Angel's thumbs press into her back. She groaned again and turned her head to the side smiling back at Angel.

"I swear your groaning turns me on. I don't know if you do it because it feels good or if you're intentionally messing with me."
Angel admitted looking in her eyes.

"I will agree with both on different occasions though. Because this back massage feels like hands of an angel against my back. I don't know why, but it's just soooooo soothing."
Anna groaned again leaning her head down.

"So what occasions were these? So I can prepare my payback now."
She jested moving her hands back up to Anna's shoulders.

"I'll never tell you Angel."
Anna stated smiling.

Angel could see the creases in her cheeks from Anna smiling. In the back of Angel's head she was thinking of more ways to get sperm and surprise Anna. Her thoughts went from going to a sperm bank to getting suggestions from Mark. Who's sperm would she impregnate Anna with? Angel couldn't hear Anna calling her name as she was deep in thought about this new conquest. She surely didn't realized that Anna wasn't sitting down. Anna clapped her hands loudly disrupting Angel's thoughts completely. Angel stumbled back and then looked over to Anna who was laughing hysterically.

"I have never ever seen you scared before, and if this is it then it's going to be hysterical to watch you get scared with pranks."
Anna stated laughing still as her face started to turn red.

"I apologize. I was just thinking again."

"You seem to be thinking a lot more now than usual."
Anna said placing both of her hands on her hips.

"Yeah, I'm sorry.."
Angel said looking at Anna.

"Just what are you up to Angelice Falls?"
Anna asked stepping forward to her.

"Nothing. Nothing at all."
She took a step back.

"You sure about that? You seem a bit nervous now."
Anna stepping forward again.

"I assure you Anna sweetheart I am not plotting anything."
Angel said taking another step back

"Hmmm.... alright. I am watching you closely."
Anna then walked back over to the breakfast bar.

In the back of Anna's mind she wondered if Angel remembered what she said to her last night about having a baby. Was Angel serious about having a family? That would mean moving out into a bigger place. Everything would change. Would it be for the better or for the worse? All these thoughts were racing in Anna's mind as she finished eating her bagel and drinking her coffee. Surely Angel was just saying that to try and make Anna happy. Then Anna noticed that Angel would do anything for her. Anna needed to come up for a reason not to want to have children. She didn't want to rush into having a family for her sake. That was selfish. What did Angel want? Does she really want kids running around the house? How would she cope with all this? What about when things got tough? Angel couldn't simply just get drunk and break stuff or leave.

Anna turned around in her stool looking over at Angel who sat comfortably on the couch. Still deep in thought. Anna decided that she would call to someone and talk to them about kids. But who could Anna really talk to? None of her family really knew about Angel's past and her attitude. Could they possibly look pass all of her bad history and see how far she's come? Anna sighed to herself as she got up from the stool. She then walked over to where Angel was sitting then sat down next to her just looking at her. She knew that this was something that they both needed to talk about. This was going to change the rest of their lives forever. Maybe this was all happening too fast.

"Uhh... Angel?"
Anna said letting down her hair.

"Yes baby?"
She answered looking over to her.

"About last night...."

"Yeah, about last night.."
Angel repeated her.

"I know I shouldn't keep doubting you. But did you really mean what you said last night?"
Anna asked clearing her throat trying not to make eye contact.

"Yes. Every word."
Her answer just straight forward and honest.

"You're really serious about this baby thing, huh?"
Anna laid her head on the couch.

"Yes, if that is what you wish for."
Angel looked back at the TV.

"It's also about what you wish for as well. I don't want you to just rush into something because it's something I want, baby..."
Anna explained taking Angel's hand within her own.

"I have thought about it. I just don't know how am I going to impregnate you."
Angel blurts out scrunching up her eyes brows as she goes deep into thought.

"What? You were thinking about how to impregnate me?"
Anna asks.

"Well, when you put it like that that makes it sound bad. But I wanted it to be a surprise. Now that this all is coming out my mouth it sounds silly." 
Angel sighs looking down.

"No, it doesn't sound silly... I'm sorry. Maybe we should do some research on this baby thing first,"
Anna suggested getting off the couch and walking over to the computer.

"You are right! You go do that, and I'm going to go step outside and make a quick call."
Angel insisted getting off the couch with her iPhone in hand.

Outside the air was a bit chilly, nothing that a coat couldn't handle. Angel dialed a number on the phone. She started to walk across the street away from the apartment complex. The phone started to ring and then Mark answered the phone.

"What's up loser? You and Anna get married yet?"
He answered through the phone chuckling.

"I need your sperm."
Angel stated with no hesitation.

"What the f-.... You need what?"
Mark asked again clearing his throat.

"Don't play stupid. I need your sperm."
She said through the phone cupping her mouth so that other people couldn't hear her conversation.

"You aren't going Straight on me now are you? Trying to trap a man with a baby?"
He jested chuckling again.

"You're so hopeless..."
Angel sighed rolling her eyes.

"Look it's not everyday that your practically sister calls you and asks you for your sperm. This is a little weird to me. I will need some reasoning first before I just give you my sperm!"
He blurts out through the phone.

"Right.. right. I apologize... So I told Anastasia last night that we should have a baby. I mean the other day I caught her acting like she was pregnant. Then she made a mistake and sent me a text saying she had baby fever. I don't think that it's hardly a coincidence that this was coming soon. I mean we are getting older. I just want her happy."
Angel explains as she sits down on a bench in the park.

"Ahhh... every girl goes through this stage. Are you really sure you can handle a baby?"
He asks in a serious tone.

"I don't know. But who ever is able to handle a baby? I mean what could be so hard."
Angel said rubbing a hand through her hair.

"Another mouth to feed is scary. I mean you're thinking about taking on another income with a baby. You've got the diapers, formula, baby food, doctor visits, clothing, carriages, mini vans... Oh God I'm loosing it!"
Mark says as he starts to fake hyperventilating.

"How do you know about all this stuff?"
Angel asks laughing a bit.

"Amanda. The devil! We've been at it about almost four times a day. She won't give him a rest. My dick is about to fall off Angel! I'm scared!"
He huffed over the phone.

"Hahahahahaha.."
Angel laughed hard over the phone.

"This is no joking matter you twat!"
He hissed and there was a gasp.

"Ohhhh Mark..."
A voice was in the distance.

"Oh no not again."
Mark gasped again.

"Goodbye Mark. Have fun making quadruplets."
Angel jested as she laughed some more.

"What!? No!"
He yelled a little panicky.

Angel hung up the phone shaking her head and smiling to herself. There was a text message sent to her phone as she opened it. 'Fuck you' the text message read as it was from Mark. Angel laughed again as she turned the way back to the apartment. The phone call took some of the tension off of Angel's shoulders. She received another text message from mark. 'Oh, and happy birthday!' Angel locked her iPhone back smiling as she walked into the building of her apartment complex. It was always quiet in the building. In fact she never really heard any other people coming in and out the building. Not that she payed attention to anyone else anyways. Angel opened the door to her apartment to the sound of a lady gritting her teeth and yelling it hurts. Closing the door behind her she set the keys down on the counter top then proceeded to take off her coat.

"Did you know the longest pregnancy was three-hundred and seventy-five days? Or that women who snore in their sleep are more likely to have smaller babies?"
Anna asked Angel not looking away from the computer screen.

"What are you looking at?"
Angel asks walking over to her.

"I am watching a lady give birth. Well, I've watched several ladies give birth. Some labors can last up to three days. I have a three percent chance of having twins. I mean I don't really know anyone in my family who has had twins."
Anna goes on to explain as Angel stands behind her completely mortified by the lady giving birth.

"I think I am going to be sick,"
Angel says covering her mouth and running up stairs in the bathroom.

Anna sees the baby being washed and dried off by the nurses. The whines from the baby made Anna smile. The video was indescribable. It made her wonder about her own pregnancy and the first few moments of holding that precious being in her arm. After finishing the video she then exits out the browser. Her curiosity about babies only grew more at this point. Anna decided she would go get some pregnancy books from a bookstore later on this week. Angel had just came back downstairs wiping her mouth with a handkerchief.

"Are you ok my love?"
Anna asks suppressing her giggle.

"I believe I will be. I don't know how can you watch that."
Angel says shaking her head as she reaches the bottom step on the staircase.

"I think it's beautiful. I don't know how you can be so squirmish about it."
Anna teases her as she nudges Angel.

"Well first off it's not like it's some beautiful baby being floated down from the heaven's by a stork wrapped up in a baby blanket,"
Angel chuckles slightly.

"This is not dumbo."
Anna says laughing with Angel.

"I know it's not, but ughhh..."
Angel whines as she walks over to the couch and sits down.

"I'm sure my stretching uterus will be the least of your worries."
Anna says leaning over Angel's shoulder and placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Oh my goodness..."
Angel says covering her mouth again.

Anna chuckles as she walks around the couch and leans down so that she is looking directly in Angel's eyes. For a moment Angel thought she was going to regurgitate in her hands. As if she had anything left in her stomach already. Angel slowly removed both her hands from her mouth setting them down on her lap. Anna softly smiled at Angel, then leaned foward rubbing her cheek softly. Angel smiled back at her looking down at her iPhone. It was already around three o'clock.

"Was is it you would like to do for your birthday?"
Anna asked leaning back.

"Well, I don't really celebrate for my birthday. I use to just go clubbing. Or bring a girl home with m-...."
Angel stopped talking once she saw Anna's face. Anna rolls her eyes as she stands up in front of her.

"A club does sound nice though. I could use a little change in pace."
Anna said smirking back at Angel.

"Hmm.. I wonder what you have in store Miss Torres."
Angel says biting down on her bottom lip.

"I have many things in store for you. Take your pick."
Anna flirtatiously states winking at Angel.

"You have become quite flirty today Miss Torres. You dare to play this dirty little game."
Angel dares her.

"I will not only play this dirty little game. I will also win."
Anna declares raising an eye brow.

"Your confidence is very sexy."
Angel breathes.

"Is it?"
Anna asks.

"Yes it is."
She answers.

"You like?"
Anna asks still smirking.

"No, I love."
Angel states coming face to face with Anna.

Anna rubs her thumb across Angel's soft lips. Her thoughts taking her away at the moment. She would love to get Angel out of her v-neck white t-shirt and jeans right about now. But that would take away from Angel's birthday gift later.

"A club, huh?"
Angel asks looking in Anna eyes.

"Yes,"
Anna rubs her fingers around Angel's neck softly.

"A club it is."
Angel states smiling down at Anna.

The club was full of people from all ages. Surely the capacity of the club had been reached. Angel was sure that Anna was the sexiest woman on the dance floor. Anna had changed into a sexy short red dress that came up to her thighs. She had also curled her curls tighter than they naturally looked. She wore eye liner and bright red lipstick. The heels added a sexy touch to her outfit. Anna had been holding Angel's hand as she led her way through the crowd. Angel knew Anna knew the place as well because they ended up in the middle of the dance floor. Anna stopped turning around to Angel who felt slightly under dressed. Angel wore black jeans with a buttoned up black shirt, and come timberland's. Anna smiled at Angel looking around the club at the other dancing people in the crowd. Someone who had been dancing backed up into Anna pushing her onto Angel. Angel's quick reflexes caught Anna in her arms. Anna looked up in Angel's eyes standing herself back up.

"Are you ok?"
Angel asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Dance with me."
Anna shouted over the loud music.

Angel nodded to Anna taking her hand then spinning her around, and pulling her close so that they were face to face. Anna started to move her body from side to side to the beat of the music. She knew the words to the song as well because every time the lights flashed Angel could see Anna mouthing the words. Her hips hit every beat as well. Angel danced around Anna her hands never leaving her side. Anna grabbed Angel by her collared shirt pulling her close. Angel raised an eye brow and was surprised when Anna turned around grinding her her back against her. It was like they were having sex on the dance floor. The music was coming to end as it started to mix into a new song. Anna kept moving her hips to the song as she leaned her head back against Angel's body.

It was like the first time they went out together back in Jacksonville. The night at the club. Anna smiled to herself as she felt Angel's arms around her waist. A remix form of "Latch" started to play in the club. It was like the club was playing all the right songs to get Anna in the mood. Anna turned around facing Angel and wrapping her arms around her neck. Angel meeting Anna's gaze she smiled. Anna leaned in closer taunting Angel's lips by rubbing her lips up against hers. When Angel tried to steal a kiss she pushed her away still swaying her body a couple feet away from her. Anna ran her hands up the sides of her legs. Angel smirked walking over to Anna, and grabbing her waist pulling her back close to her.

Anna gasped feeling Angel's body up on hers. The music had changed again and it was a lady singing with the sound of bells in the background. Angel rubbing her hand slowly from Anna's ankle up to her thigh. She grabbed Anna's thigh tightly making Anna breathe a little heavier. Anna couldn't hear anything else, but the music and her heavy breathing. It was like everyone was dancing in slow motion as both Anna and Angel just stood their gazing into each others eyes. Angel then moved her hands to Anna's butt squeezing it. Anna blushed slightly as she didn't know Angel was attracted to her bottom.

Angel leaned down kissing Anna's lips softly. Anna couldn't resist the feeling of their lips locking. She kisses Angel back holding onto one side of her cheek. Angel then pulled away from the kiss smirking at Anna. She gasped looking at Angel dancing in front of her. Let the dirty games begin. Anna's favorite club song came on before she closed her eyes moving her head from side to side. Her hands up in the air moving to the rhythm of the music. Angel danced closely to Anna matching her movements. Angel's shoulders moving from side to side. The lights in the club flashed different colors each time to the beat. The lights showing Anna's face and lips mouthing the words to the song.

"What's the name of this song?"
Angel shouted over the music to Anna.

"It's "Cry Just A Little" by Bingo Players. I love this song!"
Anna shouted back to Angel.

"I do too!"
Angel agreed closing her eyes.

Angel through her hands up in the air moving along to the rhythm. Anna hands rubbed along Angel's body as she came back closer to her. The song started to mesh in with another song. Angel felt her legs started to get tired, but she kept on dancing because Anna was having fun. Shortly a new song started to play and another woman started to sing. The song tempo made the whole crowd started to jump up and down to the song.

"I think were getting closer, don't stop now. Off the ground, higher than a super nova. Don't look down..."
Anna sung along with the song.

Anna felt the song shift tempo's for a second and popped her butt against Angel's groin. A little surprised Angel pulled Anna's body back close to her. Anna could feel Angel's lips kissing along her neck as they danced together. Anna held onto Angel's hands holding her waist. The song changed again to a much smoother song as Anna started to grind on Angel's body. Angel could tell that Anna was getting tired of dancing by the change in her dancing. It was slower, sensual, taunting. Angel looked around at the couples around them dancing to the song. Anna wrapped her arms around Angel's neck still grind her butt against her.

"You surely know how to move baby."
Angel whispered in her ear.

"Can you keep up baby?"
Anna asked smirking.

"Of course I can."
Angel said.

Music always had a way of taking over Anna's body. She loved music. She loved dancing. The song slowly started to end as well as Anna's dancing. Once the song was over she turned around looking at Angel who was more than pleased.

"Drink?"
Anna asked.

"Yes,"
Angel answered.

They both made their way back through the crowd towards the bar. The music started playing a fast song. By the loud cheering Angel could tell that's what the people liked. Dancing fast was a sure way of sweating though. Anna sat on one of the bar stools looking at Angel who was leaning against the bar.

"What can I get you both?"
A young lady asked smiling at them.

"I will have a water, please."
Angel said looking over to Anna.

"And I will have a apple martini thank you."
Anna said politely.

"This is different. You plan on getting drunk baby?"
Angel asked.

"Yes, since I'm going to have to go nine months without any alcohol."
Anna winked at her.

"Indeed, I may just enjoy this pregnancy thing."
Angel said chuckling a bit.

"Oh, ha ha ha,"
Anna rolled her eyes.

The bartender say down a medium sized glass with green liquid in it, and an apple slice on the side of the glass. Angel smiled at Anna's face as she slowly picked up the glass taking a sip. Anna's eyes closed savoring the taste of the tingyness sliding down her throat. Anna then opened her eyes again looking in Angel's smiling face as she sipped some of her water.

"Good?"
Angel asked.

"Oh, yessssssssssss..."
Anna said adding emphasis on the s.

"I assume you know this place."
Angel stated taking another sip of her water.

"Yes, I may or may not have came here a couple of times with Joany, Beth, and Chris."
Anna said taking another sip of her martini.

"I see, my love has a wild side,"
Angel said smirking.

"Hmmm.. I mean I can have a wild side,"
Anna grinning slightly.

"Each day, I just find out more interesting stuff about you,"
Angel admitted looking at Anna.

"Just exactly what have you found out about me?"
Anna asks curiously.

"Well, I have found out your favorite color is navy blue, or any shades of dark blue. You are protective, but not clingy. You like coffee. You don't snore. When you are reading or watching TV you like to twist your hair around your finger. You like to please more. You can't stand when I don't text you back fast enough. You have a love of junk food because I know some nights when I wake up I see a bag of cheetohs sitting on the night stand. You love to sing and dance as well. I think I have found out quite a bit,"
Angel states a matter of factly. Anna a little speechless just slipped her martini.

"Well, then....."
Anna spoke finally after a few seconds.

"Shall we go dance again my love?"
Angel asks her.

"Yes."
Anna replies sliding off the bar stool and pulling the bottom of her dress down.

Anna was briefly shocked that Angel knew so much about her. I mean besides the dead giveaways it was like Angel knew Anna to a tee. She smiled to herself. Angel was truly the perfect lover. Sometimes beyond that. But surely things would change once Anna eventually got pregnant. Would Angel still remember these things once a baby came into the picture?"

On the dance floor all Anna's thoughts were cleared though. The music slowly taking over her body once again. It had to be about five more songs before Anna got tired of dancing again. Anna only needed to drink two and a half martini's before she was a bit tipsy. Angel realized she had been drunk by the way she was giggling. The car ride was most enjoyable to Angel though. Anna kept dancing around in her seat and giggling.

"I don't think I've ever seen you drunk before, and it's quite hilarious."
Angel stated keeping her eyes on the road.

"I-I don't... think I've ever s-seen you so s-sexy,"
Anna's words slurring a bit.

"I assume you had fun then?"
Angel asked glancing over at Anna.

"Y-you a-ssume correctedly."
Anna said hiccuping.

Angel chuckled at Anna's drunken behavior. At least she wasn't a sloppy drunk and it had been managable. In about the next fifteen minutes Anna had drifted off to sleep. Once the car was parked outside of the apartment complex Angel decided it was best to carry Anna into the apartment. Anna always looked so at peace when she was sleeping. Angel looked down at Anna's resting head on her shoulder. As she opened the door to the apartment complex she turned on the kitchen lights, and closed the door behind her.

She then set the keys down on the counter top. Walking up the stairs to the bedroom with a one-hundred and twenty pound girl was a struggle on Angel's legs, but she made into the bedroom without stumbling. Angel slowly unzipped Anna's dress down sliding it off of her, and placing it on the railing of the bed. She tucked Anna into the bed pulling the sheets and bed spread over her. Tonight had been a good birthday.

It didn't need to end in sex or some crazy while birthday cake. Just dancing in the club with Anna was all that Angel needed to have fun. There was going off in Angel's pocket. She left the room looking at a text message sent from Mark. 'You can have it. Put it so some good use.' Angel smiled to herself closing the text message as she sat down stairs on the couch.

Glancing down at the scrapbook on the coffee table Angel picked it up. She once again flipped through the scrapbook looking at the pictures of Anna and Angel. Beyond those pages were pictures of Mark and Angel as well. On the side were a few words from Mark. "Don't stress too hard sis. I will kick your ass if you do. Mum is very proud of you. I know she is. Happy birthday. Love you." Angel smiled to herself flipping another page. A letter was placed right in the middle.

Angel took out the letter placing the scrapbook down on the seat next to her. Slowly she opened the letter. It had been a few years old because the paper was a stained yellowish brown color. But it was beautifully written. Angel slowly scanned over the words.

Hello my darling Angel,

If you are reading this then I probably wasn't able to make it until your twenty-fourth birthday. I love you very much. I know you will do great things in the future Angel. Just remember one thing. No matter what remember who you are and where you came from. Do not let this world mold you and shape you into something you are not. Cherish the ones around you because one day like me they will leave this world behind as well. Trust in your father. I know he loves you dearly and you may not have understood why I needed to leave, but one day you will see that I am in a better place. I entrusted your father to give you this letter when the time was right. If this is that time I am very proud of you. I will always be. You were, are, and always will be the best thing that ever happened to me. Don't ever forget that my love. Happy birthday Angelice La'vare Falls.

                                                Love your witty and crazy mother.

Angel folded the letter back up wiping away the tears from her eyes. She sniffled setting the letter down on top of the scrapbook trying to clear her throat. It had been the last thing her mother would have ever given her. It couldn't have been a better letter. Angel smiled to herself slightly trying to stop crying. She held her face in her hands the tears falling from her eyes. Angel put the letter back into the envelop and back into the scrapbook setting it down on the coffee table.

"I love you, mum."
Angel said softly sniffling again.

*                                 *                                *

Author's note: So in between writing this chapter my mum decides to want to mess with me. That was one of the reasons on the delay of the chapter. But other than that here's a bit of answers for my Anna reader's.

I based Angel's personality and mindset off of mine. So that's how I got the concept of making her almost the perfect lover, with a bit of a spin off. I have never been in a gang, nor have I ever been to New York.

And, yes I do plan on making a second book. I just will not release when though. I hope you enjoyed the chapter and the book itself. We are close to Anna coming to an end. I love you all :D

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Romano {Completed} Sarah24SM

Про вампиров

27.2K 2.1K 12
(They were in Warrior's Affection before this characters got a stand alone Book) He was a man full of life and she was part of that life until his be...
47.8K 952 29
When Christian tries to win Ana back he discovers his past mistakes are not the only thing holding them back from a future together. Christian has a...
Black Heart (GirlxGirl, lesbian) Thea Mary

Любовные романы

1.9M 44.6K 67
Have you ever felt so broken that you couldn't pull yourself out of bed and continue to live your life like you used to. A simple task such as tying...
8.4K 313 20
I can't possibly love her she's a girl! In this story two girls worlds collide Alice a high ranking bad girl of highlanders high meets Alexa the new...