Contract revenge

By heyitsbubble

I wrote this few years ago, I think this story is quite cringey(?) I'm thinking about unpublishing it so, rea... More

!!!
Chapter 1 - Congratulation
Chapter 2 - Signed my soul
Chapter 3 - Exposed
Chapter 4 - The ugly truth
Chapter 5 - Come here
Chapter 6 - Classic Love Story
Chapter 7 - Sick
Chapter 8 - side chick
Part 9 - He's so mean
Chapter 10 - What now?
Chapter 11 - Nonnas's Birthday
Chapter 12 - Move in?
Chapter 13 - Night Club
Chapter 14 - Babies
Chapter 15 - Dinner
Chapter 16 - Vacation
Chapter 17 - Deep Talk
Chapter 18 - The Show
Chapter 19 - Talk good say shit
Chapter 20 - Hey missy
Chapter 21 - Secret Runaway
Chapter 22 - Pink Carpet
Chapter 23 - Christmas Night
Chapter 24 - Christmas Morning
Chapter 25 - Our New year's trip
Chapter 26 - Calls
Chapter 27 - Private pool
Chapter 28 - New Year
Chapter 29 - I love you still
Chapter 30 - I love you, you know that
Chapter 31 - Good morning
Chapter 32 - Working
Chapter 34 - Ride
Chapter 35 - Company's Event
Chapter 36 - Paris
Chapter 37 - Say Thank you
Chapter 38 - I'm not mad at you
Chapter 39 - I'm scared
Chapter 40 - Hangover
Chapter 41 - Funeral dress
Chapter 42 - Movie night
Chapter 43 - The Sea
Chapter 44 - My schedule
Chapter 45 - Decision
Chapter 46 - The Suspect
Chapter 47 - Mom's house
Chapter 48 - Unknown
Chapter 49 - Surprises
Chapter 50 - Tell me
Chapter 51 - end

Chapter 33 - i'm home

67.7K 2K 262
By heyitsbubble

Isabella Clark

I landed safely back home and i saw Alex's car was parked from afar, a smile appeared on my face as the plane stop. Kelsie saw my excitement which made her smile,

"Love birds" she smiled.

"What" i said then she smiled while taking all her belongings out of the plane.

We got out of the plane then i could see Alex was standing right outside the car, he smiled when he saw me walking down the stairs. He was standing there until i came to him then pulled him into a hug, he kissed my cheek before opened up the door for me to get in.

"Heard that your going to attend the company's anniversary tomorrow" i said as both of us were inside of the car.

"Yeah" he said and he sounded like he wasn't excited.

"I'll be there next to you all the time" i said.

"Thank you" he smiled before started to drive the car away out of the air plane rode.

It took almost an hour to get back into his house and I already felt so tired, well it wasn't a really long flight but i couldn't sleep until i got here. Glenn helped me with my belongings while Alex and I rushed into the house right away.

"You were excited to see me but now you look exhausted, why?" I asked him who was standing in front of the fridge.

"Nothing it's just the company" he said.

"We're a partner now, why can't you tell me" i said while walking closer to him who were opening up the fridge.

He finally closed the fridge then looked at me, he looked confused and tired. I wrapped my hands around his neck until my waist hit the island table. His eyes were everywhere, it didn't brave enough to look at mine and it is always happening every time a person is lying.

"Well I'm not going to force you to trust me, cause i have a trust issue too" i said.

"But i just want to tell you that I fully trust you" i said in the middle of the silent, his hazel brown eyes finally looking down at mine.

"I trust you bell" he said.

"The company just have a complicated problem where in some case it lost some of their profits we are still trying to fix it but we didn't know that it is going to be a big problem" he said.

"I know nothing about business but, all i know is" i said.

"It is a family's company which means you're going to solve it together as a family not only by yourself" i leaned closer then kissed his left cheek.

"Thank you bell" he said.

"I know it isn't helping" i said.

"No it's fine, as long as you're here" he said.

He leaned closer to reach my lips to kiss, he kissed me passionately and i missed his lip. He felt so sweet and soft, i could feel like i was floating when he kissed me slowly.

His hand went down from my back to my waist, as my hand were still wrapped around his neck. His hand wrapped around my curves until it reached my jeans,

"What are you doing?" I asked him while he was kissing on my neck, still closing my eyes cause his tongue was running against my skin.

"I'm taking what i want" he said under his breath.

My lips curled into a smile when his hand began to unzip my jeans, pulling it down slowly leaving my leg with only my panties. His lips were back in mine, i was messing up with his hair while his hands were unbuckling his belt then i pulled his pants down. His hands were on my curves before it slowly slide onto my ass then slowly squished it, his tongue slipped into my lips when i moaned because of him.

The door from the lobby suddenly being opened by someone which made us pulled away right away, whoever they were they couldn't see that we were almost half naked.

"Where should i put this sir?" Glenn's voice appeared.

"Just put it there, I'll take it in my room by myself" Alex said.

"Okay" he said.

"Sir" glenn said.

"What?" Alex started to sound pissed.

"The usual car is under repair" Glenn said.

"Just use another one" he said.

I thought glenn was going to leave but no he still asked Alex some questions,

"Which one?" He asked Alex.

"Whatever you want!" Alex said.

"Okay sir" Glenn said then i heard the door was being closed.

"I hat being disturbed in the middle of our business" i said.

"Sorry" he said the started to lean closer but i looked away.

"I just want to have a good sleeping tonight, I'm going to take a shower" i said before leaning close then kissed his cheek.

I walked away from him then making my way into his room, he looked annoyed when i did that but it was fun to tease him though.

"And Alex, can you take that to our room? Cause you probably doesn't want Glenn to see me naked" i winked then left him alone in the kitchen.

I got into the bathroom then washed my body right away, well i felt so tired and sleepy that night I hoped he understood.

~

I woke up in the morning with my head facing the big window, the curtain was opened and i could see a pool right in front of it. Where Alex was swimming alone in there, i got up from the bed then trying to be real awake.

I made my way into the kitchen cause i was starving for food, i need a breakfast. I thought I was going to cook for breakfast but.., Luna is finally back from her holiday.

"Luna!" I said and she looked surprise when she saw me.

"Oh my god! You moved in?!" She said then she opened her arm for a hug.

"I just moved in a week ago, how are you?" I asked her.

"I'm good, how are you?" She asked.

"I'm good too" i said while smiling.

"Oh thankfully i made an extra burrito, are you on a diet?" She asked me then i shook my head, my tummy was groaning when I smelled the smell of it.

"Good my stomach is groaning" i said then she laughed.

"Oh girl go get yours" she laughed then i began to eat the burrito while sitting on the dining table, facing the lake where i could the pool from a far.

"When did you get here?" She asked me.

"Last night" i said.

I watched Alex who was just done swimming and he was drying himself with a towel, isn't it cold outside? But he looked just fine.

He got in then a minute later he entered the kitchen with just a towel and a bathing suit, I looked at him and he smiled. I didn't know if he smiled because of me or the smell of the burrito,

He leaned closer to kiss my cheek then smiled, "Morning" he said.

"Morning" i said while chewing on my food.

"Morning Luna" he said.

"Morning Alex, why didn't you tell me she moved in?" Luna asked him then he smiled before throw a glance at me.

"It is a surprise to you" he smiled, and his smile is always the cutest. His smile is the combination of hot and cute, his dimples made him cute and those sharp jawline making him looked hot.

"I made you a burrito go grab yours" Luna said to Alex.

"I'm going to take a shower first, then I'll eat it thank you Luna" he said.

"I'm here to greet my girlfriend who just got back from New York" he said.

"You guys didn't meet last night?" Luna looked confused.

"Oh i forgot, Bell do you want an orange or guava?" She asked me.

"Guava please" i said while smiling.

Luna started to take a glass then opened the fridge to look for the juice,

"We've met but someone was so tired last night, so i guess i have to greet her this morning to make sure that she's not 'tired' anymore" he said then gave me a wink, while Luna was busy pouring the juice into the glass.

"Oh she must be tired" Luna said.

"Yeah really" he said, i was gulping my food slowly while my eyes were looking at him, trying to find the answer to his words.

Is he teasing me?

"By the way Bella and I aren't going to have dinner here tonight, we're going to the company's event" Alex said to Luna.

"That's fine, can i go home early then?" She asked him.

"Of course" he said.

"Going to take a shower" he said then walked away, leaving me and luna in the kitchen.

We were watching him until he got into the room until Luna finally spoke,

"He never looked so happy until you came" Luna said then it caught my attention.

"Really?" I asked her.

"Yeah, well he is always kind to me but his stares are always cold" Luna said.

"Have he brought any girl here?" I asked her and i knew I wasn't supposed to ask that.

"Sorry I didn't mean to" i said then Luna frowned while shaking her head.

"He never brought a girl here, well maybe he had slept with girls but he's not as bad as the tabloids said" Luna said then i nodded.

"Yeah he's just a sweet guy" i told her like i was a fangirl of my own boyfriend.

"Really?" Luna asked me with a smile.

"Yeah" i said while smiling.

"Have you seen him crying?" I asked luna then she shook her head.

"Oh Bell he had been through a lot of things, but i had never seen him cry" she said then it surprised me.

"He's just a sweetheart boy" Luna said like Alex is her son.

"It sounded like you respect him a lot" i asked her.

"Well he could gone home and looking so cold with an anger in his eyes but he is a very generous person" she said.

"My son, when he was 9 he needed a surgery as soon as possible but I didn't have any money and I'm a single parent" she said.

"He knew it then he paid for the surgery, medicine everything until my only son could live his normal life" luna said.

"You know when i asked him when should i pay him back? he told me that I didn't have to pay him back" Luna said then the story amazes me a lot, nobody really know the other side of the wild Alexander Adams.

"He's Really sweet" i said.

"Yeah but i still don't know why back there he didn't have a girlfriend like now" Luna said.

"But i feel thankful that he met you, you're a sweet girl too" She smiled then it made my heart smile.

"Oh you're making me shy" i said then she laughed.

I finished my breakfast then i got back into our room and found out that Alex was still showering, i smiled cause i got an idea to surprise him.

I slipped inside of the room while he was still showering, I caught him staring at me from the  mirror. I smiled knowing that I caught his attention, i was about to brush my teeth and wash my face.

He walked out of the shower and i was standing in front of the marble sink, in front of the mirror. He wrapped a towel around his torso leaving his packs and abs showed, i could see that he was smiled before he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I could see his eyes were checking on my body before he kissed my neck, he smelled so good. He smelled so manly and so clean, i love the smell of it. Our body was so close to one another i could feel a bulge on my ass and i was smiling when he started to run his hand against my skin.

I turned my body around to finally face him who just walked out of the shower which made him looked a lot hotter. My right hand was running against his sharp unshaved jaw, It clenched when his strong eyes were looking at me. I kissed him while tiptoeing cause he was taller than me, his hands were holding on my waist while my hands were messing up with his hair. My hands were brushing against his skin while kissing him slowly, but

he suddenly pulled away.

"Enough" he said.

"I'm tired" he smirked then walked out of the bathroom and i was being left there alone with an open mouth cause I didn't believe he just got a revenge.

"Game is on" i smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 15.7K 37
**COMPLETED** ~ * ~ * ~ "Just. Leave. Me. Alone!" I ordered pushing him away but he didn't seem to budged. Instead of backing off, he only moved clos...
1.3K 63 19
"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And lastly don't fall in love with me" he said "...
316 20 7
"The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you weren't her real daughter, a real daughter wouldn't have five fingers print on a face caused by a...
5.9M 110K 26
After seeing the photograph of Rose with her baby, Lloyd, Miles now knew beyond doubt that he was his son. One day LLoyd would inherit the Seton prop...