Thirst

By Auriel_Ora

Vampires aren't real right? Daniel found out they were real. And they don't act like the stereotypes that... More

Mint Gum
Dreams
Just My Type
Ass-mar
Bum-fire?
Thirst
I MUST BECOME BEAUTIFUL
You're kinda Pretty
Faded
Poppin' Bubbles
I'm you!
Special Short: Haunted Bathroom
Somewhere in Stockholm
Dirty Little Secret
The Spectre
Dark Side
Blood, Sweat, and Tears
The End
Closer
Plot twist
Why're you so obsessed with me?
Dark Bond
Somnophilia
Shadow Kiss
If I lay here....
Love me Like You Do
The Middle
Stay
Just give me a Reason
Eyes on me
My Heart
Liar Liar
Hash Slinging Slasher
It's complicated
Falsity
Recall
This story is dumb
Spoilers
Sparkling Lemonade (No)
Come with Me
I start putting random titles now
Deceptive scenes
Clarity
Simple and Clean
Epilogue
Extra Endings: Thirst

Daniel (No)

1.1K 52 68
By Auriel_Ora

Chapter 41: All ya reading a raunchy fanfic -applause-

The driver of the car turned up the radio to drown out the noises from the back.

'I get paid a lot for this yet, I'll never get used to this,' he thought to himself.

Meanwhile in the back, Daniel wrapped his arms over DG's shoulders holding the male close.

DG meanwhile was holding onto Daniel tightly, as Daniel wondered what in the world the other male was doing, 'Is he having some sort of trauma? Then again... I've been in a situation with Jay similar to this...'

Daniel's eyes widened as he thought, 'There's no way DG's a vampire like Jay... then again there's signs to prove he is... like he doesn't eat much and is in general a little too well guarded and the fact DG knew Jay had fangs and is a vampire...'

Daniel's grip on DG grew tighter as he slowly registered shock, 'It takes one to know one... so DG.... he possibly is....'

"Wrong," DG said Daniel flinched as DG moved to look into Daniel's eyes.

"What?" Daniel was shocked as DG frowned at him.

"You're wearing your shirt wrong, also the jacket is inside out," DG pointed out, Daniel looked down at himself to see that DG was indeed correct.

"How'd I not notice?" Daniel muttered, he began removing his jacket and shirt to put them on correctly, 'For a second I thought he had read my mind...'

DG averted his eyes as Daniel redressed himself before looking back at the male after 5 minutes, "You must really like wearing my jacket..."

Daniel blushed finally realizing why this jacket felt different in a good way along with smelling different than Jay's cologne that he sprayed on occasionally. Daniel preferred his natural mint scent over the expensive scent.

"Uh... it's comfy? Yeah, I should return this to you, sorry for keeping it so long," Daniel began removing the jacket though DG quickly pulled the jacket back on Daniel once he saw this.

"You can have it, I have plenty," DG replied, Daniel looked at DG quietly.

"I can't take this from you, this is stealing in a way!" Daniel said, he tried to give back the jacket when DG held his wrists from taking the jacket off.

"No, I insist, take it as a late Christmas or New Year's gift..." DG replied, he let go and looked away.

Daniel frowned, 'I did something to upset him again.... Wait, I never got DG a Christmas gift... what does he like?'

"Hey DG? What do you like?" Daniel asked, he moved slightly towards the male.

DG looked at Daniel before saying, "Guess."

"You like the Guess brand?" Daniel knew that Guess was an expensive brand, too expensive a brand for his mom and himself to buy any of their products, 'Even the socks are expensive!'

"No, not the brand. I meant guess what I like," DG muttered before he pulled out his phone and swiped to the left to decline a call.

Daniel studied the male carefully, 'What would he like? He's too secretive! Even in his house he didn't have anything like bands, obvious brand names on his clothes, or really anything.... He could have anything he wanted since he's rich enough like Jay is....'

Daniel furrowed his eyebrows as DG peeked at him from the corner of his eye, 'He's thinking long and hard about this...'

"Crayons?" Daniel randomly said.

DG blinked.

Daniel blinked.

The driver turned right.

"Crayons...." DG repeated.

"Crayons," Daniel clarified.

DG snickered as Daniel blushed lightly in embarrassment.

"Not quite, try again," DG said, "You don't have to get anything for me you know."

"But I have to because you have done a lot for me" Daniel said, 'I owe Jay a lot more though.'

DG stared at Daniel for a moment before gesturing with a finger to come closer, "I'll tell you what I want if you come here."

Daniel blushed lightly, "Are you serious? No vague hints?"

DG nodded.

Daniel carefully came closer, he let out a squeak when DG grabbed him and pulled him into his lap.

"What is it that you want though?" Daniel said, his heart beat had accelerated and the blush had grown to rival a stop light.

DG was silent as he moved down to kiss Daniel's exposed collarbone, Daniel flushed at the contact.

"You," was all DG said.

The driver turned up the radio even louder.

----

'This is wrong.... so so wrong...' Daniel thought, yet he did nothing to stop this.

Tangling his fingers in DG's hair, arms wrapped around DG's shoulders pulling the other male closer, kissing him back. Their kiss was rougher compared to his and Jay's, more bruising, intense, yet passionate and lusty.

The two had made it back to DG's house, the driver seemed too eager to drive away as DG carried Daniel inside though Daniel protested that he could walk.

Nonetheless, Daniel held onto DG like a koala to a tree as they entered the estate.

Inside, Daniel was carried to the main bedroom on the third floor before he properly asked DG, "Were you kidding that you wanted me as gift? I mean you never seem to be serious....and I'm aware that you like me and I'm still confused on you bu-"

DG pressed a finger to Daniel's lips to silence him, "You talk too much."

Daniel silently stared at the male before him, "And you don't talk enough."

DG stared down at Daniel, his eyes sweeping over Daniel's body before he sat next to Daniel on the bed.

'Deja vu moment....' Daniel thought, his heart was beating loud as he nervously stared at DG, 'Yet... I'm expecting a little more to happen than last time now that I know DG likes me.'

Daniel reached over and whacked himself with a pillow to DG's astonishment at the seemingly random action, 'NO! I have Jay! Yet, deep inside a tiny part is curious to know what DG's touch feels like.... No that's hormones! Confused!'

Daniel whacked himself again with said pillow, with DG quietly watching him distress.

Taking Daniel's wrists in both his hands after Daniel had placed the pillow back to think, 'Jay... DG... Jay.... DG.... Jay... I chose Jay....' caused Daniel to focus his attention on him.

DG looked deep into Daniel's eyes as Daniel's thoughts of Jay disappeared with DG becoming the main focus of his attention now.

"DG..." Daniel whispered as DG came closer, their hands dropped onto the bed with DG slipping his hands in Daniel's to interlace their fingers together.

Tilting his head to the side, DG leaned in and made contact. His lips were cold compared to Daniel's.

Daniel at first resisted wanting to pull away for the sake of Jay but the longer they kissed, the more he craved. Sooner than later, he was kissing DG back.

The kiss grew hungrier and hungrier, brought back to their current position right now, DG was pressing Daniel against the mattress kissing Daniel roughly.

Daniel felt a hand slip away from his own moving to lift up part of his shirt past his stomach.

'DG's good at kissing now that I notice this.' Daniel thought as he wrapped the one lone arm that wasn't held around DG's neck to bring him closer.

Pulling away, DG looked at Daniel who was dazed and staring at him in want, panting slightly with cherry lips parted slightly.

Coming closer to hover over Daniel's face, DG kissed Daniel's lips once more before moving to Daniel's left ear and whispered, "Would you like to hear a story?"

Daniel shivered at the tone, husky and alluring to the point of being hypnotizing, "Do tell..." Daniel managed to gasp out.

DG smiled against Daniel's ear, as he nipped it slightly causing a squeak from Daniel to come out.

"There once was a little boy..." DG whispered, he pulled the shirt off Daniel, moving down to kiss his neck with Daniel whimpering slightly.

"Mmm," Daniel hummed, he gripped DG's hair in his hands while the pink-haired male kissed butterfly kisses down his neck and down past his stomach.

"The little boy was met with conflicts, hardships, and wanted to get away from them..." DG continued, Daniel felt the other move off to pull his shirt off.

"What sort of conflicts?" Daniel asked, DG placed his shirt on the ground near Daniel's.

DG looked down at Daniel, "He was afraid of the big wide world... he was a very sheltered little boy..."

Daniel looked in pity at DG as the other moved to be over him, 'This story sounds sad...'

DG unbuttoned Daniel's uniform pants, slowly pulling down the zipper he continued his story in a whisper, "The little boy soon grew up.... Once he was old enough... he ran away from his mother to see the world..."

Daniel gasped as DG whisked his pants off in one motion, they fell to the floor carefully into a wrinkled pile, "But wasn't he afraid of the world?"

DG closed his eyes as he kissed Daniel's lips, "The world tempted him.... He had run away many times.... But the time he succeeded he ran away far and wide to the beyond..."

Daniel felt bites to his collarbones, wincing with little grunts of pain.

DG pulled away to look into Daniel's eyes which were full of bewilderment, "He realized what he had done but it was too late.... He was all alone..."

Daniel saw sadness in DG's eyes as he said this, "This doesn't sound like a nice story..."

DG smiled, Daniel's heart skipped a beat.

"No... it's not...." DG said, he blinked.

Daniel froze.

DG's eyes were red, piercing red.

'Just like.... Who was I thinking of?' Daniel lost his thought, he blinked and saw that DG's eyes were the same color as usual, had he imagined it?

DG moved off Daniel to unbuckle his own belt, "He met a nice guy with many secrets that vanquished the loneliness...."

Daniel nodded, he heard the belt clatter to the floor.

"He fell in love with that guy with many secrets...." DG said, he pulled off his jeans to lie them on the floor near Daniel's pants.

"Oh..." Daniel whispered, DG traced a finger down Daniel's chest past his stomach but stopping before reaching the garter of his boxers.

DG drew close to Daniel to kiss him again.

"While he was with the guy... a voice tempted him away..." DG smiled against Daniel's neck, Daniel shivered, holding onto DG's shoulders.

"Wh-what did the voice say?" Daniel asked, DG played with the garter on his boxers before gripping them firmly.

"Follow me everywhere I go, to the peaks over the mountains or valleys. If you do, I'll give you everything you've been dreaming of and more ... just let me in... be mine..." DG whispered, he pulled back to look Daniel in the eyes.

Daniel's heart skipped.

DG whisked off his last piece of clothing, it fell to the ground like the others.

"D...did the boy listen...?" Daniel asked, DG moved over to rustle things in the nightstand nearby.

A bottle in his hand.

POP!

Daniel stared at DG who coated his fingers with the liquid.

A smirk fell upon DG's face outlined in the dim moonlight.

"He did," DG said.

GASP!

Daniel felt the finger enter him, wincing as he tightened up around it.

DG watched his facial expressions, the pain on his face.

"Shhh... listen to my voice... you're fine..." DG spoke, Daniel felt himself gradually calm down as DG hummed an unknown melody.

"DG..." Daniel whispered, the finger moved around inside him, moving in and out.

Daniel gasped as a second was entered, stretching him in a scissor-like motion.

DG didn't take his eyes off him, "The voice reassured the boy that he was safe now... loved... now that he under the control of the voice..."

Daniel moaned as DG took his length into his hand, stroking it as he stretched Daniel more with a third finger added.

"Nngh DG.... more..." Daniel moaned before he sucked in a breath and released into DG's hand and on his stomach.

Daniel panted as he stared at DG in a daze following his orgasm, DG stared at him silently.

"Will you?" Daniel said in a shaky voice.

DG blinked.

"Just let me in..." DG finished.

Daniel gulped.

He nodded.

POP!

The bottle was opened once more.

----

Jay walked into an empty house, no Daniel in sight.

Frowning, Jay looked to see the original body sleeping soundly in his room.

'He slimmed down a lot...' Jay thought, the original was almost a carbon copy of the second body except it still shared its share of body fat.

'He's supposed to be home now isn't he? What in the world could he be doing out so late?' Jay thought.

He had a bad taste in his mouth.

He shook his head, 'I'm going to drink some wine...'

The feeling didn't go away.

----

"Mmm... DG more.... Please... more..." Daniel moaned, his legs were crossed over DG's back as the other thrust into him.

DG never took his eyes off Daniel as he moved inside him, he inhaled the scent of Daniel's shampoo when he leaned up to kiss Daniel on the forehead.

"Shall I continue the story?" DG asked Daniel, Daniel nodded, not really listening.

He threw his head back as his fingernails scratched down DG's back moaning DG's name over and over.

DG's eyes glowed red, but Daniel didn't notice he was too high on ecstasy.

"Gradually the boy forgot the other who he once loved... his feelings gave life to the voice... gave it a physical form to be with him..." DG whispered, Daniel bit his lip when DG changed their position so Daniel was lying on his side, one leg over his shoulder thrusting into Daniel who moaned although it was muffled.

The red was becoming more prominent, as he continued, "The boy was happy that he could hold the voice in his arms... embrace him... kiss him..."

Daniel managed to moan out a question, "Was the voice happy too?"

DG nodded his head, he sighed as he released inside Daniel who released on the sheets of the bed.

Daniel whimpered at the feeling of being filled.

Pulling out, DG pulled Daniel to be on his hands and knees before re-entering him, Daniel sucking in his breath as he felt the heat return inside him.

"The voice was very happy... happy that he had the boy where he wanted.... All his and his alone... able to control him... bend him to his will..." DG kissed down Daniel's spine once this was said.

Daniel groaned as DG abused his pleasure spot, DG pulled away to gently nibble on the nape of Daniel's neck.

"What was this boy's name?" Daniel gasped.

DG stopped his thrusts and pulled out causing Daniel to whimper at the loss.

He was flipped over to be face to face with DG.

'His eyes are red... I wasn't crazy...' Daniel thought, he was kissed as DG pushed back inside.

"The boy's name?" DG asked, Daniel nodded as he looked deep into DG's eyes, getting lost.

"Daniel."

Daniel cried out, "DG!" and released staining both of their chests with his release.

DG pulled out, releasing over Daniel's chest and stomach, looking down upon Daniel's form panting beneath him.

Daniel wrapped his arms loosely around DG's neck, pulling him close.

DG wrapped his arms around Daniel.

"DG... are you a vampire?" Daniel asked, he wondered where the question came from.

DG pulled away.

He stared down at Daniel with his red eyes, Daniel saw the pointed fangs reminding him of someone familiar and blonde but not quite remembering them.

"No." DG said, Daniel was shocked.

"Then what are you?" Daniel asked, he was entrapped by arms on the mattress again.

Daniel felt something move to tilt his chin up to DG's eyes, to look deep into them.

His eyes widened when he saw the pointed arrow-like tail float in his vision before connecting the dots.

"You.... You're a..." Daniel was stammering.

"A demon," DG finished.

Daniel paled.

"You don't have any horns..." Daniel said, DG allowed Daniel to feel his head to confirm what he said.

Daniel felt something, brushing the hair to finally see the horns on his head against the moonlight.

Daniel gasped.

DG blinked as he shook the hair back in place to cover them, willing them back into his skull along with the tail back into his body.

Daniel stared in horror and fascination.

"What demon type are you?" Daniel asked.

DG crossed his arms, he pulled Daniel into his arms placing his head near Daniel's neck.

DG opened his mouth to speak, his fangs still intact.

"An incubus."

CHOMP!

A/N: Be honest, how many of you thought DG was a vampire just like Jay? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 1.4K 37
๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™–๐™ก ๐™ฅ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™š๐™ญ๐™˜๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ. ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ก...
97.1K 2K 17
nothing ever makes any sense 2016-2017
2.4K 193 24
She's practically Vampire royalty. He's one of the most well known Vampire Hunters. Will different sides keep them apart? TRIGGER WARNINGS Alcohol us...
1.6K 29 10
When some new boys move to town and start at your uneventful high school, one of them catches your eye, but you can't seem to figure out exactly why...