MANAN : MR.MALHOTRA'S CONTRAC...

بواسطة Devils_symphony

what happens when two people are bonded by marriage due to the mutual decision of their family.........but fo... المزيد

chapter 1 : his carefree life...........
character sketch -1
chapter 2 : i want you to get married son...........
chapter 3 : kis grah ki ladki hai ye......
chapter 4 : it's a yes.....
chapter 5 : the only solution now is..........
chapter 6 : thank you bhai............
chapter 7 : kyuki main majboor thi..................
chapter 8 : six months it is.................
chapter 9 : can i call you doll...............?
chapter 10 : happily married strangers.........
chapter 11 : the unknown fourth rule........?
chapter 12 : S.P.A.C.E ACADEMY here we come..........
character sketch-2
chapter 13 : who are you........?
chapter 14 : now you will have to be punished.........
chapter 15 : laila main laila.............
chapter 16 : NANDINI...............
chapter 17 : you would have been a murderer.......
chapter 18 : i need to speak to you..............
chapter 19 : is it too late to say sorry.........
chapter 20 :stay away from him.............
chapter 21 : i want to give this relation a chance........
chapter 22 : madhubala bani tihari lal.........
chapter 23 : oye matarani ki pujaaran..............
chapter 24 : THE mutton song.................
chapter 25 : Drama overloaded............
chapter 26 : you are my star...........
chapter 27 :yes i am hell possessive...........
promo......
chapter 28 : he is my HUSBAND......
MANAN ITS GOTTA BE YOU
chapter 30 : kaun thi vo...................?
chapter 31 : can i help you.............?
chapter 32 : if i kiss him now he wouldn't get to know right...........
chapter 33 : i can never kill you.....
chapter 34 :now i have my strength with me...
chapter 35 : i should have been the one to die.....
CHAPTER 36 : A soulful kiss.....
Almost Love
Chapter 37: setting herself free.............
..........
Chapter 38: A much-needed closure.....
chapter 39 : forgive....i won't be able to do that......
Shout Out♡
chapter 40: a heartfelt confession.....

chapter 29 : thank you for trusting me.........

9.6K 796 235
بواسطة Devils_symphony

Hello dearies.....

I know I am late....but my laptop broke down and I had to write on my phone......so i got late.....

Happy reading....

_______________________________

" one of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and be understood....."

flames jam room......

nandini and navya entered in the jam room only to see a crying sana and a confused abhi who was consoling her.........they looked around for aryaman but did not find him there......

navya (sighing a little ) : you go and handle aryaman.....i will talk with them.......

nandini : but......

navya : right now aryaman is the most hurt......and only you can handle him.....so you go....i will make them understand..........

nandini nodded at her and left to the Terrace as she knew he would be there...........

terrace......

aryaman was sitting on the wall of the terrace looking down while his breath was still raged showing that he was still not calm.......nandini entered the terrace and walked towards aryaman.........

arya : finally....you got the time to talk to your best friend........did your husband gave you permission to come and talk with us......

nandini sighed and sat next to him........

                                    ( imagine nandini and aryaman instead of manik and cabir )

nandini ( turning towards him ) : i am sorry.......

arya ( still not turning towards her ) : why....?.....why are you sorry now....is it because you hid this from us....and you are sorry for that.....or you are sorry for the way we got to know the truth.......come on tell me........

nandini : i am sorry for hiding this and also because you got to know it this way.......i....i did not want to hide this from you people.....but i had to because....i......

arya : because you still think that you are the reason i lost her right.........

at the mention of her nandini widened her eyes....as how come he knows about this.......aryaman chuckled sadly and looked at her.......

arya : what!!....i am your best friend and i know you since we were babies.......then how did you think i wont get to know about your stupid promise to yourself.......

on listening about the promise she looked down.......while aryaman smiled faintly at her........

arya : pagal ladki.....what did you think.......i wont get to know that.......you still consider your self the reason of her( he stopped in the middle not able to utter that word)......any ways......i know the reason why you hid this marriage from me......it's because you think i lost the person i love because of you......and you being the mahaan that you are you decided that since i lost my love because of you.....you will never let love into your life........you will never fall for any one....am i right ms.murhty.....or should i say mrs.malhotra......?

nandini continued to look down hearing his words.....as this is what she thought..........

aryaman ( hurt ) : how could you....?.......why.....why are you punishing your self for the thing which is not your fault........

on this nandini nodded in no..........disagreeing to him......

nandini : it is my fault arya......you lost her because of me......

aryaman : fine if you think it is your mistake......then your forgetting something that we too are equally responsible for it......you weren't the only one nandini.........even i was a reason for loosing my love.....and i don't want you to loose him.......manik is a great guy nandini don't stay away from him because of me..........in fact i will be happy if you will be with him.........if you find your love.....which i know is him........

nandini snapped her head towards him in surprise listening him........

nandini : you were not angry because of manik.........

aryaman : why will i be angry because of him.......in fact i saw how he stood up for you and how you defended him from me.....and honestly i felt relieved that finally you found someone for your self apart from us......and i know he is perfect for you........i did feel bad when you supported him instead of me........but that moment i saw something in your eyes for him.......and that was enough for me to know what he means to you.......

nandini ( confused ) : what did you see in my eyes.....?

aryaman ( smiling brightly ) :that.....you will soon get to know.......

nandini frowned not getting his words but before she could ask any further sana came there and took nandini in a hug muttering  numerous sorry's to her.....while nandini hugged her and consoled while saying sorry for hiding it from her..........abhi came and started doing sit ups......while nandini pulled him into the hug and soon they were joined by navya and aryaman...........

aryaman ( in mind ) : i know you still have not recognized your feelings for him.......but i know what you feel for manik.....and i just hope you get to know it soon.........i will not let any thing happen to you both.....or flames......i have promised her and i will put my life in stake if i have to .....to protect this happiness of ours.........

they soon broke the hug and smile brightly finally relieved that every thing is sorted out........they got to know about every thing from contract marriage to manan giving their relation a chance...........

abhi : accha guys....lets go.....i need to meet him........

navya : kise.....

abhi : arey mere jeeju se .....ab chal.....

saying this he dragged navya and sana and went towards the canteen followed by nandini and aryaman......

canteen......

even though he let her go to handle the issue....manik was tensed for her......he was pacing here and there in the canteen.....while fab4 were also tensed.........but cabir was irritated seeing this.......

cabir ( sarcastically ) : arey.....teri beewi labour room mein nahi hai jo tu aise tensed ho ke ghoom raha hai........

on listening this manik gave cabir a hard glare which eventually zipped cabir's  mouth.........soon they heard some ones chuckles......they looked towards the entrance of the canteen to spot flames coming laughing at some joke cracked by aryaman......manik looked at nandini and a smile instantly came on his face.....while nandini too spotted manik and her smile broadened looking at him...........this was noticed by two pairs of eyes......one was our cabira while the other was aryaman * our new found joker........aur kumbhkaran yaani cabir ka bichda bhai....*

soon enough both the groups introduced themselves and settled down together and started chatting..........while the remaining space students were looking in wonder that how come the two groups which were deemed to become rivals were chatting so happy after that blast of aryaman............but truly said it takes less than few seconds for a connection to be made between people........which will last a life time........

seeing all of them busy nandini looked at manik who was sitting opposite to her all thanks to the evil twins arya and cabir.........he was laughing to a joke cracked by abhi......seeing his carefree laugh the laila in her got alive and she sent him a message........

manik who was busy laughing with abhi got disturbed by a beep of his phone.......he opened the message only to widen his eyes........

it read.....

i need to talk to you........alone........

manik looked at nandini and then sent her a message........

not possible......all are here........we will talk at night.........

but nandini being in her laila mode sent the reply........

naah......now means now....meet me behind the music wing in five..........

with this she got up and left to the staircase.....while manik was in dilemma of how to escape from the predatory eyes of cabir............

manik ( in mind ) : heyy bhagwan.....this girl will be the death of me someday....nandu's aiyappa.....now how will i leave from here......ab usne bulaya hai tho jaana tho padega hi.........think manik think.....

he silently got up and tip toed out of the canteen and to his luck cabir was busy with aryaman..........he thanked his stars and left to the staircase........

stair case.......

nandini was standing and waiting for manik.......manik walked inside.......

manik : boliye mrs.malhotra......what was so important that you couldn't wait for us to go home........do you know how difficult it was to come.......

but he was interrupted by a hug from his wife......he was surprised by the sudden hug.....but he soon composed himself and wrapped his arms around her...........

manik ( whispering in her ear ) : vaise did something happen.....i mean hug and all....so sudden.......aaj mujhpe itni meharbaani kyu........

nandini ( slowly ) : thank you........

manik ( breaking the hug ) : what.....

nandini : thank yo so much for trusting me manik.....

manik : nandini.....it isn't needed......

nandini : i know....but i am really happy........thank you so much.......

saying this she kissed his cheek and left from there smiling brightly..........

manik ( in mind ) : you trust me so much nandini.......and i......i am breaking your trust by hiding my real feelings from you......that day i lied to you when i said that i want to fall for you......because the truth is i am already deeply , madly and irrevocably in love with you mrs.malhotra.......i don't know when , why or how it happened.......the only thing i know is i love you........but i will not tell this to you.......i will not confess my feeling until you tell me your past.....i want to know every thing about you......i want to free you from every guilt of yours before we begin a new chapter of our life..........

he smiled faintly at her retreating figure.........

______________________________________________________________

so how was the shock.......?

manik has feelings for nandini.......but nandini is still confused......

how was nandini's laila mode.....?

how was aryaman and nandini's convo....?

how was manan moments......?

what do you think will happen next........

i will update this after updating the first chapter of my new story.......if any one has still not  seen it do check it out..MANAN-IT'S GOTTA BE YOU......

do vote comment and follow.....

with love......

Devils_symphony.......

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

5.9K 616 12
It's a childhood love story 💕
36.9K 2.2K 32
Beinteeha depicts a love story of two different people; Rajveer Singh Shekhawat and Naina Singh Ahluwalia. What happens when Rajveer meets an extreme...
132K 10.5K 45
Nandini: You are joking right?? This can't be true. I'm telling you Manik if this is any kind of prank then it's a pathetic one. Manik came closer to...
66.6K 973 52
I've had strange dreams since I was little, about strange creatures and warriors. But mostly...... I saw a warrior with the power to control the heav...