Princes of the Underworld (An...

De SignorinaAnon

We are feared. People treat us with respect no matter their age or position. They don't question us. Why? ... Mais

A/N: Important Things!
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Epilogue
A/N: Isabella's Story

Chapter Seven

32.6K 1.4K 289
De SignorinaAnon

(Audrey's POV)

The second we walked in the door we knew we were done for.

Ernie pounced the second we were in the door.

"Where the f*ck have you two been?"

"We were just out walking around." Ruby said.

We tried to hide the two bags behind our backs but he saw them.

He yanked them out of our hands and looked inside.

Enzo and Val has taken us to Times Square where they'd bought us a few little things. Ruby and I have a snow-globe collection, so they bought both of us a different one.

Ernie took mine out of the bag first.

"Where the f*ck did this come from? I sure as hell know you don't have any money to buy this." Ernie said before he threw it.

It shatters on impact. Ruby's got the same treatment as mine.

"Who the f*ck where you out with?" He asked grabbing Ruby by the hair.

"Let her go." I said and I instantly regretted it.

He let her go only to grab me and throw me to the floor. He threw me in the same direction as the snow-globes meaning I landed in a pile of glass.

"We were just with some friends." Ruby said getting between Ernie and me.

"What friends?"

"Just some friends from class."

"The same friend who brought you that paper?" Ernie asked glaring at me.

"N-No." I said but he caught my lie.

"You two whoring yourselves out now?"

"No. They're just friends." Ruby said as I slowly stood up. I had glass in my arm and hand and a piece in my cheek.

"Get this shit cleaned up and then go upstairs." Ernie hissed before storming off.

We did as he said because we knew the consequences of not doing it. Once we were in our room, Ruby helped me clean myself up and get all the class out.

We were just about to change into our pajamas when the door opened and Andrew came storming in.

He pushed me against the wall and grabbed my face roughly.

"You were out with that f*cker Valentine."

It wasn't a question. Ernie must've told him.

Andrew had a black eye and several bruises all over his face from the beating Val gave him at the party.

"We're just friends." I said and her tightened his grip causing my jaw to hurt.

"No way in hell you're friends with that f*cker."

My temper was rising.

"You're not my boss." I spat.

He didn't waste anytime backhanding me. To make it worse, he hit the cheek that Ruby had just pulled a piece of glass out of.

"Ruby, get out." He ordered without taking his eyes off me.

"No, Andrew."

"Ruby, get the f*ck out." He growled.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes and I gave her a small nod.

After she left, he moved his hand down to my neck.

"You know why we got into that fight?" He asked bringing his face close to mine.

I remained silent.

"It's because I told him the truth. I told him that you're my b*tch. He didn't appreciate that which tells me that there's something going on that's more than friendly."

"I'm not yours." I growled.

"Not yet." He smirked as began to slide his hand up my shirt.

I spat in his face and he hit me again.

Without a second thought I brought my knee up and kneed him in the groin. He dropped to the ground. I brought my knee up again and nailed him the nose this time.

I took that window of time and ran out of the room. Ruby was in the hallway so I grabbed her.

"We have to go. Now."

"Your face." She said.

"We haven't got time. We can't stay there any longer." I said. My face throbbed though.

We ran down the steps and out the front door. It was pouring the rain down.

We had just made to the street when Andrew came out of the house with a bloody nose.

"Where to?"

"Just run." I said.

So we ran. We ran and ran until we came across a familiar place. We knocked on the door until he came to the door.

"What happened to you?" He asked as we got inside.

We were soaked and freezing cold from the rain and I was a bit bloody.

"Can you call Val and Enzo?" Ruby asked.

"Of course." Carlo said.

He called but they didn't answer.

"No answer. What do we do now?"

"I don't know. Andrew and/or Ernie could be outside anywhere."

"I have place to take you. Best place to go when in trouble. Come with me." Carlo said.

We followed him out the back to his car. We got in and he took off down the street.

A few minutes later, we arrived at an apartment building. It was a very nice apartment building.

"Come on." He said climbing out.

He had brought a box with him. It was a fairly small box.

"I was about to leave to come here when you showed up. Perfect timing, huh?" He said as we walked up to the door.

"Carlo," the doorman said as he opened the door.

We got in the elevator and went all the way up to the top floor. The doors opened and there was just a small hallway that lead to a set of double doors.

He knocked twice and waited.

"Don't be afraid. You're safe now." He said just as the doors opened.

"We've been waiting on you." The person said before looking at Ruby and I. "Oh my goodness."

"I didn't know where else to take them and I was already on my way over. Val and Enzo didn't answer their phones."

"Bring them inside." The lady said. She was really beautiful. "I'll get Vince."

She disappeared from the doorway and Carlo motioned us inside.

"Who is she?" Ruby asked.

"Val and Enzo's mom."

"And Vince is their dad?"

"Yes. They won't hurt you." He said.

She came back a minute later with a very big man behind her. He was hauntingly beautiful and scary.

"I didn't know where else to go. I don't know where the boys live." Carlo said to the man who I assumed was Vince.

He opened his mouth to respond. I assumed he was going to be angry. I mean Carlo brought two girls to his front door who are soaking wet and one is bleeding.

I grabbed Ruby's hand in mine and squeezed it tight.

If he asked for us to leave then we'd have nowhere else to go.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

85.7K 1.8K 49
Katherina Barone set on a mission to find intel on the Italian mafia Leader but instead he find her but he doesn't wanna kill her, he wants to team u...
133K 2.2K 26
Don't Mind the grammar mistakes. It will soon be revised and edited😭 ***** Elena Marie Russo is the Italian mafia princess she was sent away from ho...
582K 10.6K 30
Not everyone in this world lives in a life of cruel world some people want a normal life. Some people live innocent life. So here is our female lead...
1.7M 44.6K 42
ɬhey were violently in love with her, but she was oblivious True friends were hard to obtain in the world of the rich and powerful so the elites stay...