♥︎Enemies Lust ~ S.coups ff♥︎

بواسطة xCatzyx

{completed} Opposite minds, opposite social status's, opposite lives. But both craving the same love and atte... المزيد

Part 1 - Monday Blues
Part 2 - Project Partners
Part 3 - Deal
Part 4 - Home Alone
Part 5 - Unexpected Company
Part 6 - Painful Wait
Part 7 - One Sided Argument
Part 8 - A Game
Part 9 - Suspicions
Part 10 - His Dark Room
Part 11 - Midnight Moonlight
Part 12 - Carraige Thoughts
Part 13 - House Party #1
Part 14 - House Party #2
Part 15 - Shifting Seasons
Part 16 - Smudged Mascara
Part 17 - The Plan
Part 18 - Mission
Part 19 - A Melancholic Realisation
Part 20 - Glossy Eyes & Fireflies
Part 21- Movie Night
Part 22 - Promises
Part 23 - Broken Rules
Part 24 - Trouble Brewing
Part 25 - Debunked Headlines & Painful Lies
Part 26 - Untiltled
Part 27 - Jigsaw Feelings
Part 28 - Announcements
Part 29 - Music Box Confessions
Part 30 - Same Night Sky
Part 31 - Double Bluff
Part 32 - First Snowflake
Part 33 - Green With Envy
Part 34 - Making A Scene
Part 35 - Dusk
Part 36 - December Wishes
Part 37 - The Best Present
Part 38 - 2:57am
Part 39 - Strictly Business Pt.1
Part 40 - Strictly Business Pt.2
Part 41 - Broken Trust
Part 42 - Broken Glass
Part 43 - Broken Souls
Part 44 - Loosing Sight
Part 45 - Delusional Honesty
Part 47 - Final Battle
Part 48 - Unofficial Vowels
Part 49 - Untraditional
Part 50 - Lust

Part 46 - Sports Day

4.8K 129 27
بواسطة xCatzyx

Finally, it has arrived.

Arguably the most important day of the school year was upon you, sending anxiety levels to reach all new highs and exhausted bodies finding the energy to fight; literally.

As you made your way through familiar gates, a thick tension could be sensed immediately, people dressed in their finest kits, colour-coordinated to their houses to symbolise pride and loyalty; something you weren't clearly. You were never a candidate for starting violence and avoided it as much as possible, but if you were attacked?

Whoever hurt you would have regrets 

as you showed no mercy. 

— — — 

"First event: football"

The pitch was set and the completion was thriving.

It was thrilling to see just how intense and brutal events became. Though it may be stigmatised and segregated, everyone pretty much stayed within their houses to make friends, date and live. The only time you'd associate was in lessons which were randomised and though physical conflict was banned, the school encouraged a sense of completion and rivalry thus it was hard not to get swept up in it.

In your stalls you and Dahyun cheered; blue house, together luckily. The whistle blew, blue against green. You cheered until your voice disappeared, screaming and yelling like a mad woman, equally not caring. A group of boys behind you only heightened your feeling of 'house-pride' as they also shouted.

"GO BLUE, DESTROY 'EM!"

"PUSH, TO THE GROUND GREEN GO"

"SHOOT, TAKE THE GODDAMN SHOT"

Slightly scary but more electrifying as you shouted in unison. The games ended and points weren't clear as the secrecy was an iconic point of the day as you unaware of the leaderboard but picked up on hints throughout the day.

Red House:  4 points

Yellow House: 3 points

Blue House: 2 points

Green House: 1 Points

— — — 

"Second event: Hockey"

Crowd sizes continued to grow, these events cleared out a lengthy school day and only the smallest of events over-lapped,  all being held worthy and important. You managed to sneak with Dahyun behind the bleachers, meeting up with your two other partners in crime like you did every year.

Red House: 5 points

Yellow House: 7 points

Blue House: 5 points

Green House: 2 points

— — — 

"Fifth event: Track"

 Many people came to watch and cheer on. Dahyun was an excellent runner and stood  to the side of the track, waiting nervously. You shot her a reassuring smile and she flashed a grin back, cloaking her nerves. You sent a quick prayer and leaned on the rails, watching as she positioned herself at the starting line. You glanced at her competition. Momo stood near her, Rose's friend. 

A gunshot sounded and they were off. You practically screamed as she ran her heart out, you could almost hear her panting from your stand. Looking ahead to see how much she had left when it caught your eye. 

Jisoo, another evil minion stood dangerously close to the track, right next to Dahyun's lane. You kept trying to avoid her but something about her suspicious actions kept you captivated. You discreetly dropped something and quickly walked away, you couldn't make out what it was but as Dahyun came around the corner you saw her tumble, falling to the ground. Your eyes flamed and your mind roared as you ran down. 

Y/n:"Dahyun!" The race didn't matter now, nor did the invigilators who shouted at you for 'interfering'. 

"You ok? What happened?" the track was concrete and hard, tough clay which was painful and almost deadly. She rolled over and looked up, eyes half closed and a dark bruise starting to form on her temple. You looked up and saw Jisoo smirking and walking off. Oh how you hated her..

Red House: 11 points

Yellow House: 17 points

Blue house: 16 points points

Green house: 8 points 

— — — 

"Ninth event: Rugby"

Everyone had gathered around the  field, one of the biggest sports; rugby. The day was coming to an end; not that you cared. Dahyun was resting in the nurses office with you at her side, failing to retreat.

Dahyun: "Go and tell me what happens!"

Y/n: "I'm not leaving you"

Dahyun: "Y/n please, i want you to enjoy today"

Y/n: "it's our last sports day, how do you expect me to go enjoy it without you?"

Dahyun: "I'll be better if you let me rest! Your swimming event is soon and you need to prepare, please, go watch the rugby and tell me who wins! I'll be fine and ready to watch you swim if you let me sleep"

Y/n: "But-"

Dahyun: "No buts, go. Please" a warm smile and tight squeeze of your intertwined hands forced you to get up adamantly, making your way down to the packed field. 

You made your way through the crowd, returning to your house 'zone' still slightly stressed from Dahyun. You felt awkward and alone, looking out as players filled the field. Just as you thought about finding a seat, your shoulder got tapped and you turned-

"Hey! Mind if i join you?"

Y/n: "sure! we can sit here" you sat and rubbed your knees, slightly taken aback from his sudden appearance, yet you welcomed it. Obviously. 

"How come you're not playing?"

Dino: "Sprained my ankle badly, i don't want it to get worse as summer training is coming and there's enough players anyway" he let out a breathy laugh and looked out onto the playing grounds. 

Y/n: "Fair enough, I'm excited. But i doubt we'll win this one"

Dino: "Ahh, we have enough points anyway. Not to mention swimming next" eh nudged your shoulder happily and your stomach started to knot, nervous anytime you had an event or gala.

Y/n: "don't i'm dreading it.."

Dino: "You'll do well! Don't worry about it" he patted your shoulder and smiled, looking out when you heard the game about to start. You smiled and followed his gaze, looking out at the players and enjoying the game. 

"Yellow and Blue house, the final ones!"

You had your hands clasped, Worried and feeling sick. You needed all the points you could get but knew Yellow house had some strong contenders. They made their positions and you saw a figure you hadn't seen in a while, gazing from afar. Though you couldn't make out his face, the body was enough: Seungchol. You could tell he was in his zone, game face on and brutal persona taking over. Another gunshot sounded and it begun. You watched closely, noticing as Seungchol grasped the ball. 

You silently, mentally cheered. Hoping he'd do well but also protecting your own house. Out of no where, he got tackled, sending him down. The crowd groaned, some cheering others booing as the ball keeper was replaced by a blonde, tall player. 

Straight back on his feet, Seungchol ran at lightening speed. Unaware, Jackson's cockiness overthrew him and he slowed down, casually jogging down and grinning at crowds.

Seungchol POV

My mind only held one emotion; rage. I felt my back hit the mud and i protected my head. Not having time to feel pain i looked up, catching his tiger eyes and being fuelled by them.  

Jackson

I don't even know where i was looking, what i was thinking or where it came from, but i became apoplectic. Next thing i knew i was chasing him down the field. No one dared to get in my way, too afraid to even look at me. my mind flashed with all the things he'd done. The way he tested me back when we were young. The way he treated my friends and most importantly, the way he treated Y/n.

The image of his hand on her thigh when we studied months ago and my pace drastically increased. With every blink i got closer, until i could hear his pathetic pants for air. One more blink and i had his feet under my grip. Another blink and he was plummeted onto the floor, laying flat. I bent down, i knew he wasn't dead, but it was enough.

I looked into his disgusting eyes and gave a brief whisper.

"Don't touch what's mine"

Red House: 15 points

Yellow House: 24 points

Blue House: 22 points

Green House: 12 points

— — — 

"Last event: Swimming"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.4K 63 9
Where Seungkwan got kidnapped by 10 Handsome Mafia's with there 2 Lovers as his cute beauty was stuck in their brain for forever. The story continues...
523 33 12
Falling for brother's best friend felt like breaking all the rules, but sometimes the best things in life come from taking unexpected risks.
5.1K 108 51
Single with a very boring life, a librarian at Yonsei University, grew up from the mountainous region from the south, bravely entered uni alone, grad...
20.9K 660 25
Dino X Seventeen One-shots because we need more of it. Requests are open!❤️ Stories are completely frictional. For easier understanding: Normal - Nar...