RWBY males x Reader Oneshots...

By deadlynightshade_xX

here ya go and also I don't write smut so don't ask please More

a/n
Good Girl and Bad Boy (Roman x Faunus Reader)
Flower Crowns (Jaune x Reader)
The Silent Supporter (Mercury x Mute Reader)
The Silent Supporter Part 2
Happy Thanksgiving (a/n)
Secret spot (Scarlet x Male Reader)
Behind The Mask (Adam x Faunus Reader)
Love and Blood (Yandere Qrow x Summer's Twin Sister Reader)
Love and Blood (Ending 1)
Love and Blood (Ending 2)
The Monkey and The Squirrel (Sun x Squirrel Faunus Reader)
The Two Smol Beans (Oscar w/Ozpin x Ruby and Yang's sister)
Can't Help Falling In Love (Lie Ren x Reader)
Burst of Color (Ozpin x Reader)(Soulmate AU)
Will you ever love me back? (Mercury x Male Reader)
PLEASE
Coffee and Birthday Presents (Bartholomew Oobleck x Reader)

Lazy Day (Jaune x Male Reader)

698 4 0
By deadlynightshade_xX

You lay on Jaune's bed playing on your scroll.  Jaune is next to you sleeping. You look at him and smile. You put your scroll on the nightstand next to you and cuddle with the sleeping dork.

You kiss his nose and rest your head against his chest and smile happy that you have the best dorky boyfriend. After a bit you start to feel drowsy and you slip into a world of slumber.

Later

You wake up and smile looking at Jaune. He smiles back and holds you close. You both know you two don't wanna do anything so you two just lay there and cuddle. "I live you." You say breaking the comfortable silence. "I love you too." He says.

You get your scroll and start playing games on it as Jaune watches you. You feel him kiss your head and smile. "Your an adorable dork." You say. "So are you." He says and you roll your eyes playfully.

(👏The👏end👏)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 134 11
I take every request but for now, no smut pls and no guarantee I'll do your requests! Enjoy! First ever thing I've written on wattpad!
2.3K 16 10
This will help me follow the storyline for x reader/oc. It's help me a lot plus I also don't want to be yell at in the comment "no, that's not right...
11.7K 181 10
his is how I want Season 3 of HSMTMS to go. *note* some things I can sing happening within the story if we get a season 3 and somethings will forsure...
121K 1.5K 47
includes strong language and idk might have some smut we'll see because im total shit at it basically all the hot characters are in this Requests ar...