football high | au ✧

By hazardsbooty

welcome to football high ~ a school like no other craziest things happening left, centre & right. a burnboo... More

cast
prologue
uno - I
dos - II
cuatro - IV
cinco - V
seis - VI
siete - VII
ocho - VIII
nueve - IX
diez - X
once - XI
doce - XII
trece - XIII
catorce - XIV
quince - XV
dieciséis - XVI
diecisiete - XVII
dieciocho - XVIII
diecinueve - XIX
veinte - XX
veintiuno - XXI
veintidós - XXII
veintitrés - XXIII
veinticuatro - XXIV
veinticinco - XXV
veintiséis - XXVI
veintisiete - XXVII

tres - III

1K 25 51
By hazardsbooty

Zidane stormed out of his office and pulled out the fire extinguisher. He needed to extinguish some bitches*

"WHAT THE FCK* IS GOING ON HERE!" Zidane's voice bounced off every wall. His bald head had turned into a red tint.

The madness that began just got a whole lot worse as every inch of the hallway was covered with a white foam blanket. Shrieks from the distressed students filled the air as everyone starting acting crazier than before.

"NON mes beaux cheveux!!!" cried Giroud as he ran to the bathrooms whilst clutching on to his scalp.

"FOAM FIGHTTT!" Neymar took this opportunity to have some fun in this wild mess. He threw a fistful of foam onto Marcelo's bald patch. Neymar's happy moment was short-lived as Marcelo pulled his pants down exposing his Batman underwear.

Dybala who was watching everyone intensely whilst plotting ideas in his head, sneakily snapped a picture of Neymar's most embarrassing moment.

"No one touches my hair and gets away with it" snarled Marcelo. He had enough of Neymar and his annoying remarks. Neymar felt his throat dry up as no words came out of his mouth. He wanted the ground to swallow him up, his bad boy reputation was about to go down the drain.

Fortunately everyone was too busy in their own little words and no one paid attention to Neymar. He swiftly ran into the bathroom with his pants still low.

***

Messi was disgusted as his brand new Balenciagas's were ruined. He wanted to scream loudly and crack every mirror in the school bathrooms.

"That is like so fetch" Suarez stood there unbothered staring at Messi's now ruined shoes.

"Oh my God can you like be a little more supportive", wailed Messi. He wanted to punch Suarez straight in the face but he knew if that happened his inner vampire would be unleashed. Their conversation came to an end when they heard snickering come from behind them.

There stood Ronaldo and James who were most certainly enjoying Messi cry over his shoes.

"Ohhh myyy goddd myy hideous shoesss finallyy look a bitt better now!" Ronaldo mimicked Messi's crying face whilst talking in a high pitched voice. James burst into endless giggles but slowly started choking.

"There, there pancake ass no need to choke yet, I can help you with that process later" spoke Suarez with a perverted smirk as he rubbed James's back a little too roughly.

Dybala who was stood on the other side tried to keep his calm but it wasn't working. How dare that vampire touch his beloved Juliet's back like that. Just in time Malvolio crawled on his father's neck instantly soothing the rage inside him.

Messi was about to throw a punch in his arch-nemesis' face but his foot ended up slipping on that horrible white substance he hated.

Ronaldo's arms opened instinctively catching him along the way. It felt like everything was happening in slow motion and the world had suddenly stopped spinning. Messi felt somewhat safe in his saviour's strong, lean sexy arms.

Their eyes stayed locked for a while, nothing else mattered at this moment. They soon snapped out their romantic trance when they realised what just happened. Their best friends stood there shocked, with their mouths hanging open.

Ronaldo let go of Messi causing him to fall flat on the floor. "OUCH MY ASS" screeched Messi, his hands balled into fists as he looked up at the tall hunk. "Don't act like you didn't enjoy it princess, I can spank that peach for you next time" he winked and walked off proudly with James.

"UGH I HATE THAT JERK!" He got up angrily and stormed off into the bathrooms. Suarez snickered "well it seemed like the opposite to me" as he followed his best friend.

***
Zidane had enough of these pesky students, if it was up to him he would throw them all in the Chokey.

That's right he had a Chokey in his office but no one knew about it... yet

It was time for him to put an end to this mad house. He pressed the fire sprinklers and pulled out the megaphone. "EVERYONE INTO THE HALL NOWWWW!" His voice boomed causing everyone to turn stiff.

Giroud had just finished styling his hair but it was ruined yet again. "Mes beaux cheveux" he ran off crying.

Everyone sloppily walked into the hall with their wet shoes squeaking every second. This day was about to get a whole lot worse.

                                       ***

~ we hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! who else ships Ronaldo and Messi. also looks like Dybala has a secret crush lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439 33 27
15 year old Olivier Milan Saliba Junior This will probably just be a fun book where I update whenever. No specific plot but just ideas that I come up...
863K 13.8K 71
COMPLETED | "If two past lovers can remain as friends, it means they were never in love...or they still are" Kylian Mbappe 2019
341K 8K 30
❝A PREGNANT VIRGIN?❞ © PABLODYBALA 2017 [10.14.17 - 08.01.18]
111K 4.6K 41
In which Karim Benzema thinks he's sending a snapchat to Raphael Varane but ends up snapchatting with a girl who cannot believe her luck. #309 in Fan...