Louder Than Love || Chris Cor...

By templeotslavegarden

**BOOK 1** His touch sends me to a world where only he and I exist, where everything that's bad in the world... More

The Gorilla Room
Lost Loves Clothing Store
The Central
First Date
Sunday Morning After
I've Been Deaf, Now I Want Noise!
Loud Love
The Know Theatre
I'm The Beast And You're The Master
The Cattle Club
My Words Are Out Of Balance
"Uh.... Seattle"
The Rainbow With A Bit Of Whiskey
Susan Silver Management
You Have A Good Day, Good Day
Hands All Over
Puttin' On The Ritz
Uncovered
Meet The Parent?
The Velvet Underground
L'Andrew The Love Child
Say Hello To Heaven
Reach Down, And Pick The Crowd Up
The Marquee
Living In The Temple Of The Dog
Times Of Trouble
I Wanna Tell You That I love You, But Does It Really Matter?
Kim To The Rescue!
Who Gets Mystified?
The Day I Tried To Live
Kim's Basement
Come Bite The Apple
Applebite
Without You, I'm Nothing
Cherry Burst
The Notebook
The Moore Theatre
Overfloater
The Power Of Goodbye
Slaves And Bulldozers
Worse Dreams
She likes Surprises
Bleed Together
And God So Loved Soundgarden, He Gave Them His Only Song
Viva Las Vegas
Mine, Is The Heart You Stole
I Like Throwing My Voice, And Breaking Guitars
A Birth Ritual, A Birth Of Idiots
Primal Concrete Sledge
So Now You Know
Outshined
The Whiskey
Cowboys From Hell
5 Minutes Alone
New Year, New... Me?
Time For A Little P.A
Lights, Camera.... Action
You Come Into Me, I Crash Into You
Leaving On A Jet Plane
You Climbed Inside My World And In My Song
Back In Town, An'a All New Friends
When You Feel The Fire, And Taste The Flame
If It Sits Upon Your Tongue
Heroes... And Heroin
A Secret 'Til The Last Word's Untold
See How This Love Stays Divine
Moonchild
Stargazer
Where Would I Live If I Were A Man Of Golden Words?
Power To The Music
One And One And...?
So Close, But So Far
Shape Of Things To Come
Am I Good Enough For You?
She's Going To Change The World
Baby Bump
Here's To Old Friends
Rock The Casbah
I Stumbled On And All The World Fell Down
I'm The Shape Of The Hole Inside Your Heart
Bowling For Negative?
It Ain't Over Yet

Stardog Champion

1K 28 13
By templeotslavegarden

Brooklyn New York, L'Amour
March 17, 1990

"Babe... have you seen my necklace...? The one with the ring on the chain..." Chris says as he searches though his luggage bag. He stood in front of the hotel bed, only a towel wrapped around his hips, his hair still wet from the shower, tearing apart the contents of his bag.

"Um... ," I say thoughtfully as I walk out of the bathroom, only in my black lacy thong, trying to style my hair. I walk over to the dressing table that was across from the bed and look under the pile of clothes I set out, trying to figure out what to wear.

"Found it," I say as I turn to him and hold it out for him. He flips his hair out of his face as he turns to look at me and smiles.

"Of course it would be under your stuff," He smirks and I squint my eyes at him.

"Very funny," I say and he steps towards me, taking the necklace from my hand.

"Where did you get that anyways?" I ask.

"Uh... Andy... gave it to me," He says as he unclasps the link, raises his arms behind his head and re- clasps it behind his neck, then adjusts the chain and the ring laying against his chest. I watch him as he does this feeling myself flutter inside as I glance at his chest for a second.

He flashes me a sly smile and places his hands on my hips and pulls me into him, feeling my bare chest pressed to his. I laugh a little as he places soft kisses up my neck and bites playfully on my jawline.

"Ok... stop I need to get ready here," I laugh as I pull away from him. He lets go of me and I pull my hair tie off my wrist and raise my arms above my head to throw my hair up in a messy bun.

"Fuck... don't do that," He whines a little as he glances down at my bare chest.

"Do what?" I laugh as I finish tying my hair up and place my hands on my hips. He bites his pouty bottom lip and I smirk secretly loving the way I'm teasing him. He grabs me quickly and I squeal with laughter as he playfully bites and kisses my neck. I wrap my arms around his neck and thread my fingers through his wet hair as he presses himself up against me, feeling his excitement grow underneath his towel.

"Chris," I moan and he moves his hands down to the rim of my thong and I begin to feel my excitement warm within my panties. His lips move up my neck, his breath warm as he reaches my earlobe and bites ever so gently as I close my eyes, loosing myself in his touch.

His fingers find their way into my thong, trails them slowly to my clit and strokes ever so lightly, playing me like a song he's known his whole life. I whimper as I lift my leg to accommodate his movements when he then decides to remove his fingers from my thong and grab my hips to lift me up as I wrap both of my legs around his waist.

We laugh as he stumbles a little and sets me down on the dressing table. He presses his lips to mine, his tongue playing and fighting with mine as we hungrily devour each others mouths. His hands pull down my thong and he tosses it on to the floor, then moves his hands up my thighs, helping me to open my legs for him.

Chris moves his fingers back to my clit, softly stroking just like before as he breaks away from my lips and touches his forehead to mine. I close my eyes and pant in between my moans and I quickly reach down to his hips and rip the towel off of him, tossing it onto the floor. He inserts his fingers inside my slit, feeling how I quickly became so warm and wet.

"Fuck me," I demand and a sly smirk appears across his flushed lips. His eyes, crystal clear blue oceans of emotion, lock to mine and I begin to pant. He pushes himself inside me, letting out a moan from deep within his throat, sending electric sensations through my body.

"Shit... baby..." He pants in between his words as he begins to thrust. I whimper loudly throwing my head back as his movement shakes me to my core. He crashes his lips to my throat, wrapping his arms around me and once again gently bites, all the while picking up the pace as my muscles contract around him.

"I'm so fucking close for you right now..." I moan as he thrusts firmly, bucking his hips, grunting with each push. With my fingers still laced through his hair, I grip even tighter, causing him to tense and thrust harder.

I cry out his name as without warning, I release myself all over, as he whimpers, releasing his warm liquid inside me. We stay that way for a few more moments as we come down from our high, panting, trying to catch our breath.

"Jeezus fuck... that was so fucking good..." He says, his lips against my throat, still kissing and biting. He lifts his head to look at me and I crash my lips to his flushed pouty lips, sucking his bottom lip and biting ever so gently. He pulls his lips away from mine and I touch my bottom lip, reminiscing in the feeling of his lips on mine just seconds before. He picks up the towel that I had ripped off of him and gracefully cleans himself and me as well, tickling me, causing me to laugh.

"Ok... now I have to get ready," I say and he laughs. He places another kiss to my lips and helps me off the table. We then continue to get ready for tonight.

•••

We arrive at L'Amour in just enough time for Chris to meet the guys for a quick soundcheck. As they make sure everything sounds like it should, I head up to the bar and order a Jack and Coke. The bar had just opened and there were some people coming in the club but it was still early. Soundgarden wasn't set to go on until 9 which was after Voivod. As I wait for my drink I look down at myself and make sure I look ok. I just threw on my ripped skinny jeans like usual, my Doc's and my favourite Type O Negative shirt with my leather jacket.

The bartender sets my drink down and I take a sip. I look up and scan the room as more people come in and decide to make my way backstage to find Chris. As I walk through the club, I accidentally bump into a tall guy with long black hair wearing a black leather jacket.

"Sorry," I say politely and he turns to look at me. I look up at him and I swear my heart stopped. It was Kenny Hickey from Type O Negative. Holy Fuck, No fucking way!

"That's ok sweetie," He says in his Brooklyn accent. I had no idea what to say. I felt like I was frozen and couldn't move. I look at him shocked for a few moments and tried to bring myself back down to earth. Kenny Hickey here to see Soundgarden. No fucking way!

"Um... uh..." I fumble for words as he smiles at me.

"I like your shirt... you know I know those guys pretty well," He smirks. I look at him still in shock.

"You're...it's you... I mean... oh my god, I'm sorry... I don't mean to..." I fumble again.

"It's ok...you know, you're probably the only one here who's gonna know who I am," He smiles at me.

"Um.. somehow I doubt that," I giggle.

"I don't mean to fan girl all over you but... I love Slow Deep And Hard... I mean... I can't stop listening to it... It's so amazing...ok I'm done now," I say nervously. I wanted to tell him so much more, how every track on that album flows perfectly from one to the next but I didn't want to be that girl who does that.

"It's ok... and thank you... I appreciate that," He laughs and smiles at me. We stand in silence for a few moments but then he decides to break it.

"You know, I didn't catch your name..." Kenny says.

"Oh... yea sorry... my name's Andi... Andi O'Riden..." I say desperately trying to not sound awkward with introducing myself as he holds out his hand for me to shake.

"Nice to meet you... miss O'Riden ," He says sweetly and smiles at me. I swear my names sounds better when everyone else says it.

"So have you heard of these guys before?" He asks as he gestures to the stage while a couple of roadies adjust equipment up on stage.

"Voivod or Soundgarden?" I ask as I sip my drink.

"Well... both actually," he giggles and I giggle back.

"Um... yea... Voivod, they're more like thrashy alternative metal... and Soundgarden... I guess they're... grungy metal, sabbath kinda...maybe..." I say as I try to explain but I have no idea how.

"Cool... I've only heard good things about Soundgarden so I thought I would check 'em out," He says.

"Cool..." I say trying to sound calm and collected but I still couldn't believe I was talking to Kenny Hickey.

"Andi..." I turn to see Kim walking up to me from backstage.

"Hey," I say.

"Chris is looking for you, so...." Kim says.

"Oh yea... fuck..." I say and then turn back to Kenny.

"Hey it was good to meet you," Kenny says to me and I let out the biggest smile.

"Yea... you too," I smile back and Kenny taps my arm and walks away.

"Was that seriously Kenny Hickey?" Kim asks.

"Uh... yea..." I say.

"Fuck, that's awesome," Kim says and I walk with him backstage.

•••

I walk in the dressing room and see Chris grabbing a beer out of the mini bar fridge. He turns around, sees me and smiles.

"Hi babe...where were you?" Chris asks.

"Oh my god... I went to get a drink at the bar, and I fucking ran into Kenny Hickey..." I say excitedly as I walk up to him.

"What?" Chris asks me with a shocked look on his face.

"Yea babe... like Kenny Hickey..." I say as I point to my shirt.

"No way... here?" Chris says.

"Yea... He said that he's heard of you and wanted to check it out... I couldn't fucking believe it either," I say.

"Holy shit that's awesome..." Chris smiles and takes a sip of his beer. He then leans into me and presses his lips to mine.

We hang out in the dressing room for a little bit longer, having a couple of more drinks. Matt was all about his new polaroid camera so he kept taking pictures of everyone before the show. It was hilarious.

As soon as it was time for Soundgarden to take the stage, Chris leads me out to the stage area while Matt, Kim and Jason follow behind. I stand In my usual spot side stage while they begin their set.

About half way through Soundgarden's set, one of their roadies was trying to get my attention. I look behind me and see one of them gesturing me to come off the stage. I look over at Chris who was totally enthralled in the moment and I turn back to see him still gesturing to me so head off stage.

"Andi... I gotta tell you something but don't tell Chris until they're finished," He says to me as I get to the bottom of the stairs.

"What?" I ask as I follow him out into the hallway so we could hear each other better. We stand in the hallway and it looks like he's hesitating, trying to find the words.

"What?" I ask.

"It's Andy..." He says.

"Andy... What about Andy?," I ask completely confused. He looks at me, a sympathetic look appears across his face and he hesitates to tell me.

"What?!" I ask a little more concerned and I was now worried.

•••

Soundgarden finishes their set with 'I Awake', Chris loosing himself in the moment, Screaming 'Remember, I love You,' and I had no idea what I was going to say. I was fighting back tears and panicking at the same time as I stood at the bottom of the stage stairs, watching Chris in his element, on top of the world.

Chris ends it by throwing the mic while the crowd screams and he heads off stage to greet me at the bottom of the stairs, flipping his wet hair out of his face, in just his shiny make-shift leather pants.

"Hi baby," He greets me but as soon as he sees me look at him, his expression changes.

"Babe... what is it?" He asks as someone hands him a towel.

"Come here," I say and take his hand as he dabs himself with the towel. I lead him into the backstage hallway while Matt and Jason come running down the stairs and head straight to the dressing room, not noticing Chris and I in the hallway.

"What...? What's wrong?" he asks me as he looks at my expression. We can still hear Kim onstage doing his epic feedback closer. I look at Chris and I'm scared to tell him. But it's better that it's coming from me.

"It's Andy..." I say shakily.

"Why? Is he here?" Chris look around behind him down the hall.

"No..." I say trying really hard not to cry. He turns back and looks into my eyes.

"Babe..?" He asks concerned. Of all the things I've ever imagined myself telling Chris, this was not one of them.

"Andy's in the hospital... Xana found him earlier this morning... It's... it's not good..." I say holding back tears as I wipe my eye.

"What?" Chris asks as his voice starts to shake.

"They booked a flight first thing in the morning so we could go back to Seattle and... say goodbye..." I say as he begins to squeeze my hand really hard.

"No... no this is a joke right?" Chris says but I shake my head 'no'. Chris turns from me and lets go of my hand as he walks down the hallway.

"Chris," I call after him. I follow him as he slams his hand against the wall, pretty much punching it, though it doesn't seem to phase him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 209 15
**BOOK 2** The year was 1994... All I was trying to do was move on... I needed to. He was perfect in every way. He was everything I had been missing...
180K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
3.7K 70 16
•• Eddie vedder ○ ||"You're alive! You're fucking alive!"|| ||"you showed up?"|| ---- Charlotte Ament, Jeff aments little sister, was a sweet and nic...
10K 320 25
Sydney didn't have much, but that was fine with her. She didn't need much. Growing up on the Washington coast in a lonely beach town, working quietly...