The Kuran Twins (Vampire Knig...

Galing kay Tsukino_Kimiko

There was a legend foretold on a particular family of Pureblooded vampires. Said family was the descendant of... Higit pa

Chapter 1: How it all began I
Chapter 2: How it all began II
Chapter 3: Who are you?
Chapter 4: Departure to Cross Academy
Chapter 5: Arrival
Chapter 6: Disciplinary Committee
Chapter 7: First day I
Chapter 8: First day II
Chapter 9: Hello Night Class and Curry?
Chapter 10: Mission
Chapter 11: Back Again, To Where It All Began
Chapter 12: Rido Kuran
Chapter 13: Back
Chapter 14: Sleepless
Chapter 15: Grocery Trouble
Chapter 16: Grocery Trouble II
Chapter 17: Wild Heart
Chapter 18: Moon Party
Chapter 19: Birthday Party?
Takuma's Gift: Special Chapter
Chapter 20: Damn Cake!
Chapter 21: Don't You Dare Hurt Him!
Chapter 22: His Saviour
Chapter 23: Jealousy I
Author's Note
Halloween Special: Let's Go To The Queen's Castle!
Chapter 24: Jealousy II
Chapter 25: Wrong Room?
Chapter 27: Back
Chapter 28: Untitled
Chapter 29: Ichijo Asato
Chapter 30: Zero's First Mission
Chapter 31: Shall We?
Chapter 32: A Flash of Memories

Chapter 26: Decision

3.8K 133 48
Galing kay Tsukino_Kimiko

Please read author's note below

****

(Third Person's Pov)

Inside Kaien's office, the air that covers the place was tranquil yet cold as a certain someone's presence bestowed it.

"Kaname, I'm glad to see you this fine morning. What is it that you need?" Kaien calmly sipped his tea as he asked the stoic Pureblood.

"If it's about the incident two days ago, rest assured that everything is alright now." He reassured.

Kaname stood silent, he was not convinced.

"Zero's predicament was finally revealed. How long do you intend to let him stay with the Day Class?" Kaien noticed how Kaname's eyes was frosty than usual.

"I have already thought about it. Zero's case is not simple, that's for sure. However in this case, Kimiko is involved." He replied.

"She found out about Zero being a vampire. So, the decision...lies on her hands." Kaien intertwined his hands and leaned his chin on it.

"Even so, we must make her agree to Zero's shift."

"I'm afraid I must disagree on your decision, Kuran-san."

Kaien and Kaname turned their gaze on the person who stood at the door.

"Kimiko..." Kaname muttered her name in sullen tone.

"Is this your final decision, Kimiko?"

Kimiko didn't mind the gazes she's receiving as she calmly stepped inside and sat down.

"As you have guessed my purpose coming here, I'll get straight to the point." She indifferently started.

"I've decided to put Zero on my care from today onwards." Kaname's pupils dilated, hands clenched.

His strange behavior goes unnoticed so Kimiko continued.

"His body rejects the blood tablets, that, he've confessed. No wonder his thirst and distress has go on for quite a long time." Kimiko's eyes met Kaien and gave him a 'give me a very reasonable answer' look.

Kaien flinched under her gaze. 'Kimiko-chan, please have mercy.' He mentally cried.

"Ahem...e-even though Zero's body rejects the blood tablets, the nutrients he needed to quench his thirst still comes in. Although, few." He mumbled the last part. Unfortunately for him, Kimiko heard.

With narrowed eyes and an angry glint, Kimiko's eyes burned with concealed furry.

"And you didn't even tried to find a solution for it?"

Kaien gulped and nervously averted his gaze away. "I-I tried talking to the Hunters' Association for a new tablet. Sadly, my heed has not been heard." Kaien did tried, many times already.

Even though he was an important, historical figure towards the Association, since he've retired, everyone no longer had anything to do with him.

Kimiko sighed before turning her attention to the quiet Pureblood.

"As for your wishes, I'm afraid they cannot be done. Zero will stay with me. He needs frequent monitoring."

"We can monitor him just fine. He's a vampire now, he'll fit in right away." Kaname calmly rebuked.

"Fit in? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Zero would choose to die than stay with the kind he hates the most. Zero is a Level D, a vampire who's once human. Do you think he wanted to be a vampire?" Kimiko coldly chuckled.

Kaname felt an invisible hand clenching his immortal heart. It hurts so bad, he just wished he would die right now.

'Kimiko, what happened to you...for you to change?'

***

After the discussion, Kimiko left the office, leaving Kaname and Kaien with their own thoughts.

"Seems it's settled. Kimiko made her case, we no longer have any room for further discussion." Kaien said, observing him through his eyeglasses.

"Then I shall take my leave. Thank you, Headmaster." Kaname politely bowed before closing the door behind him.

Kaien sighed in relief. The tension and pressure has been going on for almost an hour that his shoulders had gone stiff.

"Kaname, you should trust Kimiko with her decisions this time." He said to himself as he took a sip of his, now cold, tea.

Kimiko didn't go to class and so did Zero. She suggested that he should rest more and may attend tomorrow.

Kimiko didn't wore her school uniform, instead a black, turtle neck sweater and jeans. Her wavy brown hair was put down, allowing the wind to carry it.

Stopping in front of a fountain, Kimiko sat down on its edge. A few cold water splashing on her skin, but she didn't seem to mind.

"Your clothes might get wet if you sat there for too long." Kaname's voice echoed from behind.

Kimiko tilted her head at the side to see his approaching figure.

"I don't mind." She shortly replied. Kaname felt sad, feeling another painful grip on his heart.

"Why did you insist on allowing Zero stay with the Day Class?" Sitting beside her, he asked.

Thinking that it's not something she needs to hide, she answered. "I feel like it's my obligation to take care of him."

Kaname thought that because she is a vampire hunter that it's her job to look after him. Her reason is understandable but, why does his guts tells him that it's not all that seem to be?

"Aside from it being your job and Kiryu-kun hated being with the Night Class, why would you look after him this attentively?"

Kimiko was silent as she was in deep thoughts. Kaname thought that it was too personal so he was about to tell her to forget it.

"I was the Vampire Hunter tasked to kill a Pureblood vampire name Hio Shizuka." Kaname was stunned. He had no knowledge about this information.

Sighing, Kimiko begun to narrate everything.

"Zero was already bitten when I met him. That time, I immediately noticed that his wounds have not yet fully healed, I've guessed Shizuka didn't let him drink her blood to become a Level C but let him slowly become an E." She explained.

"I tried to collect Shizuka's blood for him to drink so that he wouldn't end up like those mindless beings." Her hands clenched as she remembered the past. That heartless being didn't spare anyone.

"Unfortunately, I failed to notice one of her minions lurking in the shadows and helped her escaped. Instead of chasing after her, I choose to tend Zero's wounds."

This revelation had surprised Kaname all throughout. It appears that this information was so secretive that even he have no idea of it happening.

He only knew about Shizuka massacring Zero's family and turning him into a vampire. But, the person tasked to eliminate her was not known by everyone.

Kaien may have known but refused to inform him about it.

"If only I arrived sooner at the Kiryu household, I could've saved Zero's family and prevented him from turning into a vampire."

"I see...so, it's like that." A part of the heavy weight in Kaname's heart have been lifted, but there are still some present.

***

Updated on: December 27, 2018

Merry Christmas everyone! Or belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I'm EXTREMELY SORRY for not updating for such a LOOONNGGG time.

Not only am I busy with things at school and the Xmas celebration and New Year preparation...

I was actually busy...doing a book...at Webnovel...

I'm sorry okay! I've been addicted to reading some Chinese novels for quite a long time and I'm also reading them here at Wattpad (unfortunately they're few so I started looking for more until I've discovered Webnovel. Really cool app.)

Well, because I love reading them and I'm a person with a lot of imaginations...I've decided to create a book there.

If you'd noticed, I have unpublished almost all of my books except for this and the Devil is a Part timer fanfic, because I cannot update all of them at ones.

If you're interested or curious about my other book, download the app Webnovel and look for 'Lady Boss, Please Spoil Your Husband'

That book, I frequently update (I did not betrayed you, Wattpad! You're still my Number 1!)

Btw as for the Male Lead Ranking, the winner is.....

...

..

.

KANAME KURAN!!!!

Well, this used to be a Kaname x Oc but welp, a lot of you loves him (And so do I hehe~)

Hope you enjoy the chapter and see you guys again at the next chapter.

TsuKimiko❤️

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

828 150 29
Stephanie or Athena is back in this sequel where we see what happened after the aftermath of The whole situation with Rido. it's been fifteen years...
136K 3.3K 45
This story involves two lovers, Mizuki Kuran and Zero Kiryu, who are from different races who has fall in love. No one knows about their relationship...
302K 9.1K 53
I HAVE CHANGED THE COVER To Save Yuuki's life. Rido Must think the daughter of the Kuran family was death. While Yuuki was save in the basement Kaiya...
92.8K 2.8K 18
○•°•●•°•○ What if Rido had another side to him that no one knew about? A little secret he wanted to keep all to himself, and maybe a tiny handful of...