Glowing Sky: Book One

Oleh FrennzyChaos

Rule Number One: Don't talk about my past. Rule Number Two: Don't reveal my powers. Rule Number Three: Don't... Lebih Banyak

Chapter One - Adelaide
Chapter Three - Lucas
Chapter Four - Adelaide
Chapter Five - Lucas
Chapter Six - Adelaide
Chapter Seven - Lucas
Chapter Eight - Nella
Chapter Nine - Lucas
Chapter Ten - Adelaide
Chapter Eleven - Lucas
Chapter Twelve - Adelaide
Chapter Thirteen - Lucas
Chapter Fourteen - Nella
Chapter Fifteen - Adelaide
Chapter Sixteen - Lucas
Chapter Seventeen - Adelaide
Chapter Eighteen - Lucas

Chapter Two - Nella

175 36 3
Oleh FrennzyChaos

She had always been a good hider. But this time, she had outdone herself. No one could disappear quite like Adelaide. She had a habit of jumping up and running out of a room as if compelled by a greater force and wouldn't come back for two days at a time. The second time this happened I started to take notes, which turned into a chart, which turned into the calendar that now took up half of my wall.

You could run your watch, count your days, and even set your minutes by Adelaide's disappearances. But when she left last week, it wasn't on schedule. It was two days, five minutes, and eighteen seconds early. And when it came to Adelaide that could mean nothing but bad, bad things. And when she didn't return forty-eight hours later on the dot like she always did, I knew that whatever had happened would cause her to leave town.

And sure enough, as if reading my mind, I received a note.

"Don't look for me. 
-A"

I pulled out the note and read it again. The words were faded from my repetitious tracing of the letter strokes. Oh Adelaide, what have you done?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

38.9K 1.9K 49
'One person on their own may be able to save the world. But a team of friends, all working together, have a much greater chance of succeeding...provi...
771 164 54
His eyes. They are dripping with darkness and frost. For a fraction of a lifetime, it feels as if it was a mistake to gaze into them. They are summon...
38.9K 6K 31
Bad boy supreme Caleb Dawson crashes into Amy Irvine's world as a spectre that no one can see, hear, or touch, unleashing a chain of events beyond he...
170 46 10
Under the sprawling expanse of the night sky, where stars shimmer like fragments of dreams, one woman stands at the precipice of her destiny. In the...