Their Second Chance

By Ellezarina

Arranged Marriage was never in the Wishlist of 23 year old Sabrina. But the day 26 year old millionaire busin... More

Sabrina and Hamza
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 21

1.6K 82 5
By Ellezarina

As my exam ended, I got two weeks break from university. Hamza wanted to go for a honeymoon. But I refused. I wanted an equal contribution on out honeymoon. I don't want Hamza to be the one who will only spend money. At least I can pay a tiny amount of money?

So now, in this hot summer day in LA, I'm literally boiling. And just to add icing on the cake, our building owner chose this day to work on our electricity line.  So the whole day we won't have AC, Fan or light. I didn't get why he has to choose the weekend? I mean why? I wanted to go out. But for the excessive heat, I am too exhausted to even go out.

This morning, when I woke up, I was sweating like sauna. Also in Hamza's arms I was feeling like sun is just above my head. God! This man radiates heat! I got out of his arms and took a shower. It was Sunday and wanted to sleep. But no, curse the electricity! I was amazed to see that Hamza still managed to sleep. I took out a charger fan and turned it on towards Hamza. Taking another one I went to kitchen. 

As I got up early, I started to make breakfast. I was feeling like, I should strip down all of my clothes and lie down into bathtub. It was freaking a boiling temperature. I was wearing a T-shirt and a lose pant. But for my insecurities, I never wore shorts. Usually I wear full sleeve clothes. At night I wore half sleeve. I know Hamza has seen my arm how hairy I am. But still I don't wanna show him that I am a sobered version of a monkey (Take it as a joke, no racism) As it was a hot summer day, I decided that we will eat cereals for breakfast. So I started to chop some bananas.

I heard footsteps and a long yawn. Then my handsome hunk husband entered the kitchen, shirtless only wearing  shorts and hit body dripping wet. My eyes fell on his tones body. It's not like he is bulky. He has a flat stomach and toned figure which proves that he is fit. His whole body was screaming deliciousness! And then my eyes fell into his thighs.  I have never seen such a beautiful leg of a man in my entire life!  It was toned and clean!  Does he wax?

"If you are done checking me out, can I ask you something?" Hamza smirked and I was dragged back to reality. MY cheeks became red in embarrassment. 

"I wasn't checking yo out!" I said with confidence yet my voice shook, so I focused on chopping bananas. 

"Oh, Wifey! You can lie to me, but those cheeks don't lie!" smirked Hamza. I still focused on my work. Then I felt strong arms warping around my waist from behind. Hamza started to to nuzzle on my neck. I took a deep breath to calm down my breathing, but still my breath hitched. My back hit his naked torso. I felt my whole body was set on  fire. Never in my life I have to contact with any half naked man. His arms on my waist started to move upwards on my stomach and started to caress it above the shirt. I closed my eyes in pleasure.

Hamza started to place soft kissed on my neck and I couldn't hold back a moan. I held his arm which was on my stomach. I felt his lips curved in a smirk on my neck and he turned me to face him.

"Good morning, Love" said Hamza with a peck on my lips.

"Goo-good Morning" I steamed still recovering from the encounter. I was sweating like sauna.

"Look a you, Honey! You are sweating!" said Hamza as he wiped sweat from my forehead.

"Your sweat definitely doesn't taste sweet like you."  Hamza joked.

"Ewwwwwweee! You are gross!" I made a disgusted face and Hamza started to laugh.

"Why are you wearing this? Are you intending to kill yourself in this heat?" said Hamza as he eyes my clothes.

"It's  okay. I am comfortable." I said as I went to grab bowls.

"No, it's not. You are sweating like mad! You should change into something comfortable and light." said Hamza turning me. 

"I told you na Hamza! I am okay. Let's just eat our breakfast. I'm hungry. I said as I wanted to divert the conversation.

"I am not eating, if you are wearing those. Come one, Sabrina. I am your husband for crying out loud, not a stranger!" said Hamza impatiently. I sighed.

"Please, I am not wearing anything else. Let's eat." I said as I felt sweat trickling down my spine.

"I am not eating unless you change. Look at yourself! Your t-shirt it covered with sweat!" said Hamza pointing at my back and I felt it. It was soaking wet.

"Please, change, Honey." Hamza pleaded softly.

"I don'y have those kind of clothes. I never bought." I said looking another way.

"Come with me." said Hamza as he took my hand and led me to out bedroom.

"Mind if I go through your clothes?" said Hamza. I had an heart attack! No! He can't! I am the messiest person in the world!  I f he opens it, he will have an heart attack as well! Because Hamza is a clean freak and super organised. 

"Um....what do you want?...um...you can tell me." I said uncomfortably.

"You do have those tank tops, right? I've seen you wearing them under your shirt." said Hamza and I raised my eyebrow.

"You watch what I wear under my shirt? So pervert of you!" I said with a fake glare. Hamza smiled sheepishly.

"There are so much things I want to see, but you don't allow!" Hamza winked and my eyes popped out of the socket. Such a perv!  

"Pick a soft one." said Hamza. I opened the door and started to search for a tank top. I'm messy. Messy like hell!

"Gosh! You are so messy!" said Hamza hysterically and  I turned.

"No one gave you the right to look at my closet." I said defensively.

"But are messy as hell! I am organizing your closet.  It is giving me cringe!" said Hamza hysterically and i rolled my eyes. I found an old baby blue tank top.

"Do you have any shorts?"  said Hamza.

"I told you! I don't wear those!" I said impatiently.

"Okay! okay!" said Hamza calming me down. Hazma went to his side of closet and took out one of his boxers. Then handed it to me.

"Wear it, If you don't I swear I'll make you change with my own hands.!" Hamza ordered. Wow! What a threat! Thought it got me. I got nervous and ran towards bathroom. I stripped down my clothes and wore the tank top and boxer.  I looked looked at the mirror. Hamza's boxer stopped just above my knees. The tank top was showing my hairy arms and the boxers were showing my hairy legs. I was looking scary. Sure Hamza will have an heart attack after seeing me. 

I came out of the bathroom finding no Hamza in the room. I was feeling so self conscious. I felt like so exposed. No one has ever seen me like this. I got out of the room with baby steps. I saw Hamza was leaning on the sofa cross armed with a smile. Sure Hamza has a toned body but his boxers are too loose for me. Every now and then I had to pull it up. But as I saw Hamza's biceps flexing, i gulped. I tried to hide my legs with the short piece of cloth also hold it in the position.

My legs froze the very moment I saw Hamza. He smirked and walked towards me. My legs went numb and suddenly I started to feel cold in this hot summer day. Each step Hamza was taking was increasing my heart beat. His eyes never left mine. and for some reason I couldn't take off my eyes from him. He came close to me and his eyes started to trail over my body.

I was searching for disappointment in his eyes. But when he looked at me, his eyes were shining. He cupped my cheek and his other hand slipped on my waist. I was still holding the boxers for my dear life.

"Are you feeling uncomfortable?" said Hamza softly. I nodded.

"Why?" Hamza voice was barely a whisper.

"Don't have the best body, forget best I have an ugly body. I'm not like those natural waxed girls. I am just full of imperfections" I said each and every word slowly. Hamza's face turned a bit hard.

"Are you questioning Allah for making you like this? You know better than him?" said Hamza with a hard voice. I hitched.

"Astagfirullah! No!" I said with a horrified expression.

"Then why do you think you are not perfect?" said Hamza still holding me softly.

"I don't have a great body." I said as I looked down. Hamza titled my chin and made me look up to him.

"I didn't fall for you after looking at this body, Sabrina. I fell for you because of this." He pointed at me heart. "And do you know how beautiful you are? You are beautiful how you are. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life. You don't even know how you make me crazy. I am so lucky that you are an exception.  Don't even feel self conscious about your appearance. I know my wife looks bomb in everything! You are beautiful and you look so cute in this!" Hamza cooed the last part.

Never, never in my life someone has said this to me with this much care. I used to get so harsh comments about my looks and body. The way they treated my like trash that I started to believe that I am trash. But this man. This man is something else. He can't belong to this cruel world. He is too good to be real. How can a person be so beautiful inside out? His words touched the deepest corner of my heart. I wanted to kiss him senselessly. He has already won my heart. Not all men are same. Hamza proves that.

Without thinking twice I crashed my lips with him. I kissed him with so much passion, I didn't know I had till now. I kissed him with so much unspoken loves. I kissed him with a promise that I will never ever break his heart. I kissed him an sealed every promised with him. He lifted me up and warped my legs around his waist. Not leaving my lips. We passionately kissed each other. I never wanted him to leave. I knew I made no mistake choosing this man to be my life partner. I want to be in his arms and i want to get old in his arms.

But our kiss had to end. MY lungs was out of oxygen so we pulled apart, panting heavily. Hamza's ocean blue eyes were sparkling. I can spend my whole life looking at those orbs. Hamza was grinning breathlessly.  He sat on the couch, me straddling him. He held me tightly. I laid my on the crook of his neck. I closed my eyes.just living the moment.

"It..um..it was surprising." said Hamza after a long time, stroking my hair. I stayed silent, just listening his racing heartbeat calm down.

"Let's have our breakfast. I am hungry." I said still leaning on him.

"Okay." said Hamza. I got up from his lap and went to kitchen. Hamza placed me in the counter and stood in between my legs. The sexual tension was so high between us. As soon as we finished eating, Hamza started to clean the dishes. Argh! This man is a clean freak!

We sat on our living room. I sat on the couch far away from Hamza cause he was a heat house at that moment. Hamza leaned on the sofa and started to get busy on his phone. I saw a sweat drop tickling down his neck to hi bare chest. Why did it look so sexy? I gulped and looked away. Then I heard Hamza chuckling.

"You know, you don't have to take your eyes off me. I am all yours" said Hamza gesturing to his body. I cleared my  throat and took my phone. 

 I was chatting with Alice when another message popped up. I opened and saw.

"Hey Wifey! <3 " ~H 

Seriously? this guy is sending me message from right beside me?

"Hey Hubsand! :D " ~S

"I am bored :3" ~H

" Excuse me?  I am not the one who ignored his wife and hot busy on mobile! :3 " ~S

"Looks like someone missed me so much! xD Oh! Honey! Is your husband that hot? :P" ~H

"That's none of your business.... :| " ~S

"Admit it. I am the hottest man you've ever laid eyes on. ;) " ~H

Hell Ya! That's what I thought.

"Such a Self obsessed you are......" ~S

"No I am not. Btw  I am really bored :3" ~H

"We are chatting :3" ~S

"I mean I really am BORED. Let's make love? ;P *-* " ~H

"HAMZA!" I threw a pillow to him. He caught it immediately and started to laugh.

"You are so dirty!" I said as I crossed my arms. Hamza got up and went towards our bedroom. I poked my head from the couch to see what he was doing. He came back his his laptop and placed it on the coffee table.  Then he came to me sat beside me.

I started to miss the little bit coolness. Cause I didn't know I married a heat radiator himself. He cuddled with me and connected his phone with his laptop and played "Fantastic Beasts And Where to Find Them"

"You a potterhead?"  I said looking up at him. Hamza shrugged.

"Not much. But I saw you being obsessed with Harry Potter and Pottermore. So I thought one day I'll watch this one. But never got the time." said Hamza looking at the screen.

"Awh, Hubsand!" I said as I hugged his torso. Hamza hugged me back.

It was hard for me to concentrate on the movie when the heat was so excessive.

"Are you feeling hot?" said Hamza. I nodded. There is no point lying. Hamza scooted away from me and sat on the end of the  couch. He took my legs in his lap and started massage it.  It was so comfortable that I let out a moan.

"Hey! Don't do that!" Hamza scolded me and I raise my eyes brows.

"Your moan is not good for my little friend." smirked Hamza. I didn't know what to do so I cleared my throat and started to  focus on the movie. 

With Hamza massaging my feet I started to to doze off. And with that I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 161 17
Aditi and veer had an arranged marriage. Aditi is 28 yrs old and an architect, who marries veer willingly. She is happy about her marriage as she th...
29K 1.8K 50
A story about Hamza, Oxford Graduate, rich cousin, forced to marry a his poor cousin Maya out of sympathy to give her roof over her head. Hamza is...
61K 2.6K 11
Huda×Hamza Huda's life was destroyed just because of her parent's fault. She went through a lot without complaining but now she felt like giving up H...
4.3K 223 32
( editing ) A fake wife, a real heartbreak, and a love that defies all odds. Dive into the emotional rollercoaster of Hamza and Anam's story. When Ha...