Irondad & Spiderson

By isabellafrei2003

A bunch of oneshots featuring Irondad and Spiderson. This is not Starker. Requests are closed. Happy reading... More

Press Conference*
Field Trip to Avengers Tower*
Identity Reveal*
Hero*
Rivals*
Orphan*
Nightmare*
Father's Day*
This Is a Hug*
Sensory Overload*
Career Day
Identity Reveal (again)
I'm Not Sick
Christmas
A/N
Trans
Baking
Meet Peter
Tour Guide
Drawings
Phone Call*
Movie Marathon
Parent-Teacher Confrence
Kicked Out
Kicked Out Part 2
Pardoned
Flash & Flashes
Flash & Flashes Part 2
Wisdom Teeth
Hello?
Hello? Part 2
Hello? Part 3
Hallucinations
Harley
Harley Part 2
Harley Part 3
Harley Part 4
The Collection
No Permission Slip
A Film by Peter Parker
A/N [Update: Poll Closed]
Arc Reactor
Arc Reactor Part 2
Tony's Wedding
Kicked Out Part 3
Venom Pt 1
Attack
Attack Part 2
Game Night
Attack Part 3
Carnival
Attack Part 4
Attack Part 5
Secret Adoption
Prosthetic
Jealous
Attack Part 6
Venom Pt 2
Drawings Part 2
Please Pick Up

Robots

24.3K 803 980
By isabellafrei2003

I legit have 14 drafts. Happy reading and thanks for the votes. Don't forget I do take requests
————————————
Peter is not like most teenagers.

Most teenagers don't get bitten by radioactive spiders or become an Avenger before getting their drivers license. Most teenagers don't live with their aunt in Stark Towers with the rest of the Avengers and other heroes. Most teenagers don't work with Tony Stark and Bruce Banner and Stephen Strange and James Rhodes. Most teenagers don't have an IQ over 200 or have a curfew to fight crime (not that Peter would even admit the latter).

And most teenagers don't have the ability to make a functioning R2-D2 robot.

Like I said. Peter is not like most teenagers.

The story starts in Peter's personal lab after a long day at school. Flash had been a giant pain in the non-web-shooting ass and Ned had to cancel on a Star Wars movie marathon. Plus there was a field trip that Peter wouldn't be able to go on since his teacher rejected his permission slip since it was signed by Tony. To quote his teacher 'like that would ever happen'.

Peter had talked to Tony about ideas for a new project since he was having inventors-block. Tony (being the wonderful father figure he is) had said something along the lines of build a robot. He even reminded the teenager that it didn't have to be useful. Just something to keep him busy and his brain stimulated.

The teenager complied and decided to build a functional replica of R2-D2. He did most of the work by himself, occasionally asking Tony for help or a suggestion or calling Shuri for her thoughts. Shuri turned out to be a big help and found better solutions for some of Peter's problems.

Since he lived in the tower, it was easier to work on the lab. So everyday after school he would complete his homework and eat a small snack or dinner depending on the time and then dash for the labs. Peter our a least an hour of work in everyday and in only 2 weeks, he had his robot.

R2-D22 (pronounced like 'tutu' not 'twenty-two') was about 36 inches (3 feet) and could actually talk. Shuri had come up with the idea of a speaking robot since the beeping would get annoying while Tony helped with the programming since he had done things like that before (Jarvis, FRIDAY, and Karen).

The robot was used mostly to remind people of things. Some of the programmed things were make Tony eat, remind Peter and Tony to sleep, check over homework for errors, and remind Pepper of meetings. There were some one time reminders and then there were some they had to keep it permanently.

All of R2-D22's movements, talking, and reminders were controlled by an app on Peter's phone. He was extremely proud considering he hadn't had any help with the app and minimal help with the actual robot.

When Ned came over the next day, there had been a mini fanboy moment as he saw his favorite robot come to life (but new and improved).

Ned came up with the idea of making more robots. So they did. In a week, they had created 1 more and were half way through another. The completed robot was named Sudsy and washed dishes. The unfinished robot was Helli and was going to be used for spying on people, like a helicopter parent. It was small and silent, meaning nobody could detect it and was once again controlled by an app.

Tony couldn't be more proud of his kid while May couldn't grasp her nephew's abilities. But nonetheless they were both clapping the loudest as he won science fair after science fair.
———————————
It was a muggy Monday morning and Peter knew that Tony would have out all of the coffee mugs out on the lawn if they actually had a lawn. The teenager barely made it to school on time due to the most adorable Samoyed walking through Central Park so of course Peter stopped to pet the animal.

As he slid into his assigned seat with a glare from Ms. Boothsby, he saw the big writing on the whiteboard.

FIELD TRIP FRIDAY

Peter vaguely remembered being denied the trip because of Tony's signature about 3 weeks ago.

He was disappointed considering he was one of two people not going. But the other person was going on vacation so it was really only Peter.

The disappointed teenager managed to trudge through the rest of his classes before meeting Happy outside. The exasperated driver/security guard was shocked to see Peter only give a 'hi' to him instead of the long rambling. While he would never admit it, he likes hearing about the kid's day and only faked annoyance to avoid Tony's teasing.

"Hey, Peter? You alright?"

Peter simply shook his head and stayed silent. Happy could tell he wasn't in the mood to talk (a first for him) and decided against pressing for details.

Peter stayed silent and barely talked the entire week. It was Thursday and Tony decided it was time to find out what happened.

"Well...there's a field trip tomorrow and I can't go so I'm going to be the only one there and my teachers are piling on homework so it makes it harder to be Spider-Man and I would take a break but crime rates are climbing and I've gotta stop 'em and Ned hasn't been at school cuz he's on vacation and MJ isn't very talkative so I don't have anyone to talk to during lunch and it's just been a very long week" Peter meekly looked up from his shaking hands (his nervous habit) to gaze at his mentor.

Tony didn't hesitate to invite the teenager to spend the day with him. Peter smiled for the first time in what felt like forever and gave Tony a quick hug.

—————————
Peter awoke the next morning with a smile on his face. He was going to spend an entire day with Tony Stark. If someone had told him a year ago he'd be living with Iron Man and the other Avengers he would've laughed in their face.

He rushed downstairs after a quick shower and saw the OG Avengers sitting at the kitchen table with Tony in the kitchen making his famous chocolate chip pancakes. Peter first pressed a kiss against Aunt May's forehead and waved to the heroes in greetings before hugging Tony.

The other Avengers were jealous of Tony's relationship with Peter and made him call them 'Aunt' and 'Uncle'. May didn't seem to mind and actually welcomed the thought of Peter's family expanding. The poor kid had already lost so many members in his small family and May couldn't be happier that she wasn't his only relative anymore.

After a delicious breakfast, May went to her room for a relaxing day off work (one of the few she was granted a year) and Peter followed the team to the training room. Steve gave them a hard workout which was modified and unique for each team member. For example, Wanda didn't use hand to hand combat as much so her workout wasn't as strenuous as Peter's since he could lift over 10 tons and required more intense fitness regimens.

Nearly 4 hours later, the group showered and ate lunch. It was now time for Peter and Tony to get one-on-one time together in the lab. Peter had been wanting for this all day and was practically bouncing off the walls in excitement. Which has happened before. The teenager ended up mopping the ceiling after that (Tony had a photo framed on his desk).

The two cracked jokes in the lab, singing along to AC/DC and telling stories. R2-D22 was rolling around grabbing tools for the pair as they worked while Sudsy sat powered down in the corner. Helli had been finished during their session and was flying around the room, recording everything. They were having a great time and had made serious progress on Peter's suit when FRIDAY stopped the music.

"Sir, there appears to be a tour group outside the lab. May I let them in?" her robotic voice sounded through the lab.

Tony considered for a second before responding "sure." He turned to Peter, giving him a small nudge with his elbow. "This'll really make their tour, eh?"

Peter simply shook his head which led to Tony gasping in mock offense. "You're out of the will!"

Peter looked up in shock "I was in the will?!"

"Not anymore!" Tony said. He had a serious-ish look on his face but his tone was joking.

The teenager calmed down a bit, his time growing serious. "Do you really mean it?"

"Why wouldn't I? I need someone to take over and you're the closest thing I have to a kid so yeah. I was going to talk to you about it on your birthday but since you insulted me," he added fake emphasis on to show he was only joking, "I kinda told you now"

Peter sat on his seat, quiet in thought for a moment before rushing over to envelop Tony in a warm embrace. "Thanks, dad" he mumbled the last bit and it was so quiet Tony barely heard it. But Helli certainly did and was definitely going to send the footage to every Avenger (and Aunt May) in the tower.

It was at that moment that someone in the tour group shouted "is that Parker?!"

So Peter jumped out of Tony's arms (he really wished he didn't have to leave, he felt so safe and loved in the embrace) to confirm the voice. Unfortunately, Peter was correct. The speaker just so happened to be Flash Thompson, his bully. But Tony didn't know that.

Oh. And the rest of his homeroom class was there too.

Peter gave an awkward wave. "Heyyyyyyyy guyyysss. Whatcha doin' here?"

It was Ms. Boothsby who spoke first. "Mr. Parker, what in heavens name are you doing here? I told you you could not go on the field trip. How in the world did you get in here?" She turned to Tony. "I apologize for my student. He was not supposed to go on the trip. I'll have him picked up immediately."

The withered old teacher made a move to grab Peter but Tony intercepted. "Don't touch my kid. He is here because I invited him to spend the day with me. We've been working together and if you want to send him home just take him to the elevator. He lives upstairs in the penthouse."

In Peter's gen z terms, the class was shook. Peter meanwhile stood slightly behind Tony as he defended him from his teacher. Ms. Boothsby however did not believe that Tony was telling the truth.

"I'm calling his aunt and I will have him escorted off the premise!"

Before she could call May, Tony spoke up. "FRIDAY, will you have May come down here please?"

The AI's voice sounded out a yes and less than a minute later, May was walking into the lab. She walked over to Peter and placed a kiss on his head. She turned to Tony and said "FRIDAY said you wanted to see me?"

Tony smiled at her. "I'd like to introduce to you Ms. Booths or Boobs or Books or something." The teacher surprisingly did not correct Tony on her name.

May gave her a smile. "Yes, I've meet her before at a conference."

"Yes, well she doesn't believe that Peter here is supposed to be with me today. Can you please tell her you've given me permission to make robots with your nephew?"

May gave a sincere smile to Tony which quickly turned to an overly sickening grin at Ms. Boothsby. "My nephew was not allowed on the field trip today. Instead of sitting at school, Tony invited Peter to spend the day working with him for his internship. I give my full permission for him to be down here. And at the moment I'm a little mad that you interrupted my day off of work just to drag me down here to confirm common knowledge. Now do we still have a problem or can I leave?"

Ms. Boothsby stood still, stunned into silence. She recovered fairly quickly and cleared her throat. "Thank you. That'll be all. You may leave now"

May placed another kiss on Peter's forehead before waving goodbye to Tony and walking to the elevator. Peter's teacher turned to Tony and mumbled out an apology which the billionaire ignored. He instead chose to say "don't forget about your NDA's kids 'cuz anything gets out about Peter being the heir and I will sue. Great. Now question time"

Everyone's hands raised but Cindy, a girl in Peter's class, spoke before someone could be called on. "Actually, sir, we didn't know Peter was the heir until you told us."

Peter instantly turned and somewhat-fakely glared at Tony. "Mr. Stark!"

Tony instantly threw his hands in the air in surrender. "In my defense I didn't know they didn't know and I had to make sure they wouldn't tell anyone else. I was only protecting your identity!" He pointed at the teenager.

The teenager in question's eyes widened. "They didn't know about Spider-Man!" He instantly slapped a hand over his mouth in horror as the words left his stupidly loose mouth.

"Well they do now!"

The classmates were once again shook. Peter could've sworn he heard one or two kids say 'wig snatched'. But instead of laughing like he usually did at Gen Z humor, he turned to his mentor for help. Without saying a word, Peter managed to convey exactly what he wanted Tony to do. And Tony somehow understood. Maybe it was just a father-son thing. Oh well.

Tony spin on his heel to face the class and clapped his hands together. "Well...don't forget about the NDAs...again. But it's not my fault someone doesn't know the expression 'loose lips sink ships'."

Peter held his hands up in surrender. "It's not my fault I'm more clueless than the 1994 classic starring Paul Rudd and Alicia Silverstone"

Without thinking about his reputation, Tony corrected "1995 actually" before selecting questions from the audience. If he did notice he had admitted he knew the year Clueless was released to a bunch of teenagers, he didn't show it. But it did give an explanation as to where Peter's lack of filter came from.

Oh well. Kids just pick up habits from there kids.
————————-
This was not how I planned on ending the story but whatevs. It is a lot longer than I was expecting though. Thank you all for reading and you guys got this story to #52 in Peter Parker! Thank you thank you thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 255 25
Spider-Man Oneshots for marvel fans. This collection of oneshots I wrote are being edited but the book is completed.
547 21 7
Some Irondad and Spiderson One-Shots! :D Request are open so don't be afraid to comment! :) Thanks for the vote! I don't own Marvel and mostly likely...
167 3 2
[REQUESTS OPEN] -Lots of Irondad <3 -Spiderman/Peter angst <3 -Other Avengers + May feature in some chapters SIGNING OFF WITH 'SPIDEY'! HOPE U ENJOY...
78.7K 1.3K 24
In these one shots Peter is Tony's biological son, except for a few times. There are gonna be random ships sometimes, because I can. Requests are ope...