Our Sunshine (BTS Yoongi Litt...

By Purple-Angel15

Being an idol can be hard at times, so it's no wonder that Yoongi gets stressed a lot. When it becomes too mu... More

Chapter One- Stressed
Chapter Two- Little?
Chapter Three- Everything Alright?
Chapter Five- Secret
Chapter Six- Just Confused
Chapter Seven- Explanations
Chapter Eight- Introductions
Chapter Nine- Thank You
Chapter Ten- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
Chapter Eleven- Surprise?
Chapter Twelve- Group Chat
Chapter Thirteen- Late Night
Chapter Fourteen- Comfort
Chapter Fifteen- A Not So Good Day
Updates!
Chapter Sixteen- Hate and Love

Chapter Four- Let's Talk

10.8K 368 141
By Purple-Angel15

Yoongi groaned when he felt the sun's rays on his skin. He didn't want to get up yet, he just wanted to sleep. So, with that thought in mind the rapper brought the blanket closer and dug his face further into the pillow trying to block away the sunlight.

Suddenly Yoongi froze. Sunlight? He didn't have any windows in his studio. Blanket? Pillow? Sleeping? When did he fall asleep? Where was he even sleeping?!

Snapping his eyes open, he quickly sat up and took in his surroundings. That's when he noticed he wasn't in his studio anymore, but rather in his bedroom. But, how did he get here?! He doesn't remember leaving his studio and heading back to the dorm. The last thing he remembered was Jin's phone call and him looking down at his Lit-.

Oh no.

Gulping, Yoongi looked down by his side and saw his stuffie Daisy and pacifier by him, and the blanket on top of him was none other than his Kumamon blanket he used while in Little space.

"Damn it." He had told himself he wasn't going to slip, but that's exactly what he did. And if he was back in his bed, then that meant that someone had found him while in Little space. Yoongi tried thinking back, trying to figure out what had happened, but was having trouble doing so. He had been too stressed that he had fallen deep into his headspace and now couldn't remember anything.

Who had brought him back? What did they think when they saw him in Little Space?! He was sure they thought he was a freak. So, deciding that he rather not be questioned by anyone of what happened last night Yoongi jumped up from bed and quickly got dressed. Good thing Jin was not in room right now, because if he was and saw him leaving Yoongi was sure Jin would do everything in his power to prevent him from leaving. He grabbed his bag that was on the floor and shoved the cat stuffie, pacifier, and Kumamon blanket inside.

Slowly, Yoongi opened the door and peeked outside. He looked both ways and once he saw the coast was clear he made his way into the hallway and carefully closed the door so it wouldn't make a sound. Walking quietly towards through the hallway he heard voices coming the kitchen.

"Namjoon how many times do I need to tell you not to touch anything?!" Yoongi heard Jin exclaim. There was laughter and a sigh.

"Sorry hyung. I was trying to help."

"I appreciate it, but I really don't need you breaking anymore plates."

"It only happened twice!" Yoongi rolled his eyes. Yea right.

"Really? Only twice?"

"U-Uh yea!"

"More like twice a week." He heard Jungkook mutter and then there was laughter. Yoongi had to stop himself from laughing as well. Even after living together all this time he still doesn't understand how one person can be so clumsy. Hearing the talking continue Yoongi decided to take that time to leave. So, peeking his head slightly into the kitchen he saw the members facing the other way, and quickly made his way past the kitchen and was glad that he went unnoticed.

He walked towards the living room and saw the coast was clear. He made it to the front door, and started putting on his shoes, and was surprised yet so glad that he actually managed to make it this far without anyone noticing. Now all he needed was leave the dorm and head to his studio and everything will be okay.

"Hyung!" A cheerful voice exclaimed. Yoongi sighed. Or not. Turning around, Yoongi saw Jimin, who had gotten out of the bathroom, standing in the living room with a big smile on his face. "Hyung you really did come back last night!" He said running towards the rapper.

"U-Uh yea." Yoongi answered confused. Jimin seemed to be acting normally, so it wasn't Jimin that brought him back.

"Hyung really is back?!" Another voice explained, and soon enough the rest of the maknae line barged into the living room and sure enough when they saw the rapper the two quickly ran and tackled him into a hug.

"Hey! Get off me!" Yoongi said struggling to get out of the youngest two grasp. Okay, so cross off Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Yoongi-hyung! Good to see you home!" He heard Hoseok say and after successfully getting the troublemakers off he saw Hoseok, Namjoon, and Jin standing in the living room as well.

"Hyung, we were really worried about you. You know better than to lock yourself in your studio for days. Especially when you don't call and text us!" Namjoon told him seriously, but his eyes held worry and concern. Yoongi turned his head to the side and muttered an apology.

"You're really stubborn hyung. We were surprised when we came home last night and Jin-hyung told us he actually managed to bring you home." Taehyung said making Yoongi tense. So, it was Jin that had found him. Slowly, he turned his head to face everyone again, and cautiously brought his eyes up to meet Jin's expecting a look of disgust, but instead found the opposite. The oldest was looking at him with such a caring and reassuring smile that made Yoongi confused.

"Alright, I think that's enough for now. Everyone let's go and continue having breakfast. Yoongi, I'll serve you a plate." Jin said as he continued smiling at him making Yoongi look down embarrassed.

"U-Uh no thanks hyung. I'm actually going back to the studio now so-" Yoongi said avoiding Jin's eyes as he turned back towards the front door.

"Hyung, you just got back! You can't go yet!" Jungkook whined.

"I have work to do kid! I-"

"You are not setting one foot out this house until you've rested and eaten properly, do you understand me?" Jin said in a stern voice making Yoongi freeze. Jin realized that Yoongi woke up Big by the way he was talking with everyone else, and by the way he was avoiding his eyes Jin knew Yoongi wanted to escape the embarrassment of what had happened last night. That made Jin upset, he didn't want Yoongi to feel ashamed about anything. If Yoongi left now he'll just be avoiding the conversation who knows how long. "Yoongi." Jin said once more, but in a softer tone. Yoongi still avoided his eyes, but slowly nodded.

"Jin-hyung is magic." Jungkook said quietly, making Taehyung and Jimin nod in agreement.

"Good! Now everyone to the kitchen!" Jin said with a bright smile making everyone comply. With a sigh Yoongi took off his shoes and placed his bag down. Why was the world against him?

"Yoongi." Jin's gentle voice said beside him making the rapper jump. Taking a step back Yoongi saw Jin standing next to him concerned. "Yoongi I know you're worried, but-"

"U-Uh if you don't mind hyung I'm pretty hungry so I'll just be heading to the kitchen." Yoongi said quickly before rushing out of the living room. He didn't really did not feel like having that conversation right now, or ever. So, once in the kitchen he grabbed a plate and started serving himself food.

"Yoongi I'll serve you. You go sit down."

"I-I can do it hyung." Yoongi said to Jin who was once again standing next to him.

"Yoongi, you'll end up serving your food to the floor at this rate. Go sit." Jin said gently taking the plate from Yoongi's shaking hands. Reluctantly Yoongi went to sit, and unfortunately for him the only open sit was the one next to Jin's seat. So, sitting down he fidgeted with his fingers and avoided the gazes from everyone at the table.

"So, hyung," Taehyung said breaking the silence. "Did you finish the song you've been working on? I bet it sounds amazing!" Yoongi's shoulders sagged. It was all because he couldn't finish the song that he was in this mess in the first place. Why was he such a failure?

"Um no. I-I haven't finished it yet." He answered, and everyone noticed the sadness in his voice, and Hoseok kicked Taehyung under the table.

"OW! What was that for hyung?!" Hoseok didn't answer and continued eating his food as if nothing had happened.

"How many times do I need to remind everyone, no fighting at the table?" Jin sighed coming back, and placing the plate of food in front of Yoongi. Yoongi quietly thanked him and began eating. Thankfully the rest of the members began talking amongst themselves and didn't ask him anything. He really didn't feel like talking. He did notice however that Jin would glance at him every now and then.

"So, Jin-hyung do you want to come with us?" Yoongi heard Jimin asked through the conversation.

"No thank you Jiminie. There's a few things I need to do around the dorm." Jin answered. Yoongi started to internally panic. Jin already said he wasn't allowed to leave the dorm until he's completely rested, and if Jin was staying here then that meant they would have to talk about what happened. Okay, no problem, all he needed to do was stay in a room with another member so Jin wouldn't be able to speak about it. Yoongi figured Jin hadn't told anyone since they weren't questioning him about it, so if he was with someone else Yoongi doubted Jin would bring it up. So, if Jimin was leaving that crossed him off the list.

"Oh okay. How about you Jungkookie?" Jimin asked turning his attention to the younger.

"No can do Jiminie. Tae and I are going shopping today!" Jungkook said excitedly. Yoongi sighed. So, that crossed off Taehyung and Jungkook.

"So, guess it'll just be Hoseok-hyung and I." Jimin said taking another bite of his food. There goes Hoseok. So, guess Yoongi was going to stay near Namjoon all day.

"You're going to practice the choreography in the studio, right?" Namjoon asked making the two nod. "We can leave together then, Manager-hyung asked me to go over so we can discuss some things." Damn it, there goes Namjoon. Why? Why out of all the days did everyone decide to leave the house today? The world really did hate him.

After breakfast Yoongi went back to his bedroom, and painfully waited for the minute Jin would walk in. Jin was probably worried because he thought there was something mentally wrong with him and needed help. Who wouldn't? He acted like a child even though he was a grown adult. Of course Jin had a reason to be concerned. He probably thought he was losing his mind!

Similar thoughts made their way across Yoongi's head for the past two hours, and he was so deep in thought that he failed to notice the door open and someone walking in.

Jin frowned at seeing Yoongi in such a panicked state. Everyone else had left the dorm about half an hour ago, and once Jin was sure they had not forgotten anything and would not be coming back for a while did he decide it was time to talk with Yoongi. He knew Yoongi was dreading this conversation, but Jin needed to make sure Yoongi understood that there was nothing wrong about him being a Little. Jin cleared his throat making Yoongi snap his head up, and looked at the vocalist with fear.

"Yoongi we need to talk about this. Listen I-"

"I'm sorry." The rapper interrupted before he could hear Jin tell him he was crazy. Maybe if he apologized now, Jin wouldn't hate him too much. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry about what happened last night! I promise it will never ever happen again!" Yoongi exclaimed looking at Jin with tears running down his face.

"Yoongi-"

"I know it was probably strange finding me like that and you probably think I'm mentally messed up. But-"

"Yoongi-" Jin said again trying to get Yoongi to listen to him, but the rapper just kept going.

"If you don't want to be my roommate anymore I completely understand! I can just sleep on the couch or on the floor it doesn't matter! I'll do whatever you want, but please just don't hate me! Don't hate me hyung please! I promise it won't happen again! Don't hate me!" At this point Yoongi was a sobbing mess, and Jin's heart broke at seeing how much this was affecting him. It was then that Jin noticed that Yoongi was having a hard time breathing, and without a second thought Jin rushed to Yoongi's side and lifted his face so he was looking directly into his eyes.

"Yoongi, breathe. I need you to breathe and calm down first. Can you do that for me?" Even though Yoongi was on the verge of a panic attack, he managed to give a small nod. "Okay, I want you to follow my breathing. Ready? Breathe in and breathe out. In and out. Good! Ready, in and out." After a few minutes Jin had managed to get Yoongi to calm down, and Jin sat beside him on his bed.

"Sorry." Yoongi apologized, looking down at the floor embarrassed of his outburst. Today was really not a good day for him. Jin sighed.

"Yoongi stop apologizing. There is nothing to apologize for."

"Yes, there is. I couldn't finish that stupid song, and stayed in the studio for days causing all of you to worry. The stress became too much and because of that you probably think I'm freak and hate me and I get it"-

"No Yoongi." Jin said firmly stopping him from going any further. "I don't think you're a freak and I don't hate you. Just like I told you while you were in Little Space, I could never ever hate you." The rapper looked at him confused.

"You know about Little Space?"

"Well, when I found you in your studio last night, you told me you were a Little, and I did my research. So, I have a good idea."

"Oh." There was silence. Well, at least he didn't have to explain it.

"How come you never told anyone?" Jin asked genuinely confused and hurt that Yoongi would keep it a secret from them. Sure, it was personal, but they were all a family and trusted each other.

"Because it's weird."

"It's not weird Yoongi." Jin sighed. "If I'm honest with you I find it really adorable. Your Little self is just so precious!" Yoongi scoffed and looked the other way hiding the blush on his cheeks. "Yoongi don't be ashamed of anything. Everyone has the right to relax, and if this helps you with your stress then I'm all for it. It's a great way to cope, and it makes you happy."

"So... you don't hate me?" Yoongi asked hesitantly. Though Jin had already said he didn't, Yoongi felt the need to hear it again so that those words can stick in his brain.

"Of course I don't." Yoongi finally brought his eyes up to look at Jin, and when he saw Jin's smile, he couldn't but smile back. He felt a weight lifted off his shoulders. "So..." Jin started after a moment of silence. "how long have you been a Little for?" Jin asked curiously. He still had a lot of questions to ask the rapper, and wanted to find out as much as I can.

"Um, for a few months now. I first went into Little space when we were preparing to go on tour. I was in my studio one night and I broke down crying. I guess all the nonstop practices finally got to me, and next thing I know my mindset changed into a child's. I didn't know what had happened at first, but eventually I looked it up and found out about Little space. It freaked me out a bit at first, but every time I came out of Little space I was happier and filled with energy, so I ended up enjoying it. I didn't want to tell you guys, because I was scared of how you would all react."

"Does anyone else besides me know you're a Little?" Yoongi shook his head side to side. "So, I'm guessing that means you don't have a caregiver?" Again, Yoongi shook his head, but Jin noticed his expression saddened.

"Listen Yoongi, I know I'm new to all of this, but... can I be your caregiver?" Yoongi's head snapped up so fast that Jin was surprised it didn't break.

"W-What?" Jin couldn't help but chuckle at the surprised look he was receiving.

"I asked if I can be your caregiver?"

"Y-You really want to?"

"If I didn't want to then I wouldn't be asking now would I?" Jin laughed. Yoongi looked at him, with a new wave of tears making their way down his cheeks. And before Jin could say anything else, Yoongi tackled the oldest in a hug which Jin happily returned.

"Jin..." There was a pause. "T-Thank you Jinnie!" Jin smiled, and brought his hand up to play with the younger's hair, noticing Yoongi's voice had gotten a higher pitch to it towards the end.

"You have nothing to thank me for sweetheart. I'll always be here for you. Always." 

*****

Thank you everyone for the support of this series! I'm glad you're enjoying it so far! Stay tuned for chapter five! Hope you all have an amazing day! 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 10.6K 30
in which seokjin gets tired of being the one who always takes care of his friends and jungkook comes up with an odd solution for his problem. ♡ warni...
203K 7K 40
×Being a caretaker can be tough and Taehyung learns that the hard way× Started: 21.3.18 Ended: 24.8.18
163K 5.6K 20
Jimin takes care of a not so loving Yoongi. NOTE!! little space!! it's a mindset. where an adult has a mindset of a child because they are dealing wi...
528K 12K 34
In which Yoongi wants to finally reveal his little side to his band members. ______ This book includes: Non-sexual little space Curse words Suicidal...