The Pack Of Heros *Old*

By Wolfsaga12gamer

Six ordinary people from different towns go out on a adventure to find out who they are only to not only find... More

Out of the Town!
Fighting Mitch!
Attacked!
Windfalls....no
Who are they!?
Werewolf!
In Past or Future!?
Another Werewolf!?
protecting him!?
Something unsuspected.
An Old Friend!
In Trouble!?
Preston!
Proving Myself...
Nether Ever Training Again!
Forbidden wolf
Nether Broken
Who Is He!?
Connor!
Preston's Raging Fires
Electrocuted!?
Great only brings Bad
The Unknown Lands
Dreams or Reality
Why now!?
Water you waiting for?
Fighting for The Rank
Losing it all
Leo?!
The Trials Begin
The Trial of Novices
The Truth?!
Fears!?
New Powers!?!?
Caught!?
Back again!?
Connor!
Freeing Preston!
Ace!
Connor is back!
The Lake?
Leon.../1K READS!
Preston's flames?!
A Broken Leader?
Saving Preston!
Their back!
A lie...
A Blast From The Past
Something Unseen?!
The Return of Fire
Fighting Back Jolon!
The Hidden Forest?!
Drowned by Love?!
The Great Lion?
Confession...
The Silent Treatment
The Ice Wolf?
Attacked!
A Fight Begins
Preston's Revenge!
Fighting Rob!?
The End Part 1
The End part 3
The Pack of Heroes : Final Note

The End part 2

46 5 5
By Wolfsaga12gamer

(Preston's POV)

As Leon was watching me I could tell that my power crystal was put up again, "Mutt." Leon said taking a step back as I turned around to truly face him, "Leon." I said letting rage take over me, while revenge was tugging at me to make him pay for what he done.

I shifted back into myself and saw that my bow was in my hand and it was on fire, I closed my eyes as lightning struck above sending a chill down my spine, the cold rain was hitting my hoodie, I opened my eyes as the air grew even colder.

I still felt like my heart was frozen over but at the same time it felt like I was near a volcano, I looked up at Leon only to realize that I had two rings around me both were fire, "So this is it right." Leon said looking towards the sky.

I didn't speak all I knew was that I needed to end this quickly, I watched him as he started to walk around like there was nothing going on, "Preston!" Mitch's voice sounded off from my right but I didn't look to him, "Protect...Defend...Fight." Leon said turning around to face me.

"That was what we..... agreed on!" Leon said right before flinging me into the air with a long rock spike, I could feel the air around me grow warm as my hoodie turned from a black hoodie into a fire looking one.

I quickly pulled back an arrow and aimed it at Leon, I let out an breath as I let the arrow fly towards Leon, I crouched as I landed on the ground to dodge a vine that would have hit my stomach if I didn't.

"Why can't you just leave my plans alone!" Leon said as an spike almost hit me but missed to my left, "You didn't follow our agreement!" I countered dodging a ball of water that nearly missed my face.

"You broke it first!" Leon said right as lightning struck right in front of me, "Well it's a good thing I did!" I said firing an arrow at him only to have him dodge it, I stood up only to be hit in the chest by a vine which threw me at an tree.

"Yes it is....now I can set everything back to normal starting with this prophecy!" Leon said holding his hand out, I saw my power crystal appear in front of me, I looked at it with curiosity as it looked like there was fire spinning around in it.

I looked up at Leon to see Lightning strike in front of him stopping him in his tracks, "Leave Preston alone." Lachlan's voice said to the right of me, I looked at Lachlan to see that he had a sword that had a white blade, a yellow hilt, and a golden dragon on the blade that looked strangely similar to the Prince dragon.

"How about you Lachlan." Leon said turning his head towards Lachlan as a wall of water surrounded Lachlan, I saw Leon look at me with a smirk on his face. "This is the end." Leon said as the vines around me tightened.

"This is truly the end Leon." I said burning the vines only to get up with my bow in my hands, I looked up at Leon and looked at Lachlan, I felt revenge burn inside me. Closing my eyes I tried to calm myself but the burning sensation inside me kept making me hungry for revenge.

I opened my eyes to see that the water around Lachlan had disappeared, "What's going on?" Rob's voice asked from behind me since I was just standing around looking straight at Leon, "Just a fight." I said smirking at Leon knowing that I wasn't the only one who broke the agreement.

"Yep nothing but a fight." Leon said right before he jumped up with a large rock spike appeared underneath him, I looked up at him as my bow was glowing, suddenly a rock spike flung me into the air, but I quickly managed to stand on it.

I looked at Leon to see that he had a smirk on his face, "So is this truly the end of this story or is it?" Leon said looking up at the sky again, I looked up at the sky to see several stars in front of the clouds making a line.

I looked down at the ground to see that the rings disappeared and everyone was fighting, I held back a growl as I looked at Leon, "Yes this is." I said hoping that it was the end of this battle, I jumped off of the spike and landed onto the spike that Leon was on but I was halfway up the spike.

"Oh were you trying to attack me?" Leon said chuckling as he watched as I held onto the spike, "Well how about we try and break the last remaining bonds." Leon said leaping off the spike. I looked down to see that he landed safely onto the ground.

Closing my eyes I tried to remember how I would get down from here without getting hit by Leon, then it hit me "Parkour!" I said remembering how good I am at it, thinking quickly I pulled myself up the spike till I was at the top.

I looked down at Leon to see him smirk at me, I closed my eyes again readying myself for this jump, but I knew that it either now or never I opened my eyes and looked at the spike that I was standing on before I jumped to this one.

I jumped off of this spike and landed on the first spike I was on and quickly jumped off of it onto a tree that just came out of nowhere, I looked down to see that Vikk was watching me, nodding a thanks to Vikk I saw him do the same right before he ran right back into battle.

Turning around I looked at Leon, who was looking straight at me, "This is it Leon I always knew more than you." I said not moving a muscle, "Yeah, but I'm not the one who doesn't see what's coming." Leon said right before everything went black.....

Metal  Tree Trunks and Wooden Machine Guns!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 496 68
Six Princes. Seven Friends. One Prophecy. Follow the story of a group of thirteen individuals as they navigate through what destiny - and perhaps fat...
42.6K 2K 33
Six boy's with each a powerful element, destined to meet one day and end a darkness living among them. But what happens when different drama arises...
286 18 9
When Arela's sister goes missing, she sets out to find her. Along the way she discovers love, evil, and a prophecy that will change her life... forev...
1.9K 31 17
Good story description here -