exes. [bryson]

By shayslater

How do you know if you still love someone? More

Introduction
√ 1 : Just got to school
× 2 : Saved by the popcorn
÷ 3: Matching Outfit
+ 4: I have a thing with B&C
? 5: BUMBLE BEE ?
! 6: Fight
¥ 7: love her again
@8: Want you back
¢9: Hit up the fire
%10: Crush
ľ11: Background check
{12: 2 months Later
®13: Big Game
¡14: Party
§15: Drunk&Hot
ÿ17: Get back
ł18: Plan! Plan! Plan!
«19: Personal Driver
»20: Too bad
«21: Whatever it takes
23: Back to you
24: 1 throwback
25: Under the rainy day
26: My sunshine
27: Before it sinks in
28: Dad
29: Date
30: God follower
31: Movies
32: Sleep
33: Live
34: Shot
34: Shot Deleted Parts whole chapter
35: Got away
36: Bumble
37:
38: Las Vegas
39: Yes
40: Jordyn
41: Wedding
42: Wedding
43: The End
Chapter

x16: There's a possibility?

430 20 6
By shayslater

Brynn's POV
As Carson and I melted into our kiss we slowly pulled away." I-" I was about to say something but he held both of my wrists and pinned to the car and kissed me again.

We basically maked out." Stop." I said pulling away. He stepped back and looked down.

" Are we good?" He asked awkwardly." I'll think about it." I said and drove home.

I got home and head up to my room. I sat on my bed and over think about everything that happened.

" Brynn?" Kaycee called coming inside my room." Kaycee, hey." I said." I was expecting you not to say a word but hey." She said and giggled.

" I'm sorry for the past few days, I have a lot of things going through my head lately." I said and she just smiled and held my hand.

" It's ok Brynn, Every one does once in awhile." She said. Kaycee was about to leave the room.

" Uhm, Kaycee. I want to open up to you since you're the only one don't know about my past relationship." I said.

Kaycee locked the door and sat beside me." When I was 15, I got into my first relationship. We loved each other, we dated each other for three years but we sadly ended when he moved here in LA." I said.

" I dated this other guy, he wasn't enough, he's not a great guy, he used me for fame, then we moved here in LA, which I met my first ex again. Then I dated Mark but we broke up, then my ex and I did something." I stopped and looked at her.

" Don't tell me you guys had sex." Kaycee said. I looked at her sincerely.
" We were drunk." I defended.

" Brynn!" She screamed." Who's the guy?" Kaycee asked." I-i-it.... it's Carson." I said.

" I heard Carson's name!!!!" Noah screamed knocking on the door demanding to get in.

Kaycee opened the door and let Noah in." What about Carson?" Noah asked excitedly.

I rolled my eyes." They had sex!" Kaycee exclaimed and Noah squealed.
You gay my brother?

" Guys, please, it was mistake." I said.
" But still, you guys had done it." Noah said.

" What's with the fucking screaming?!" Sadie asked annoyed.
" There's a possibility Carson and her are getting back together." Noah screamed which Sadie joined as she heard the news.

" There's a possibility right?!" Sadie asked." I mean, we kinda..." I said.
" Kinda what?" They all asked.

" Maked out awhile ago." I said and they screamed and run around the house.

" Kids!" Mom called so we rushed downstairs." What?" We all asked at the same time.

" I met Diane and her husband at the mall and I invited them for dinner." She said and we all raised an eyebrow.

" Diane who?" We all asked." Lueders, her whole family is coming in any minute." She said as my jaw dropped and felt my soul go away.

" You can't do this to me." I said." I can, and you can't stop me." Mom said." Past is past." She said.

" But what if past comes back?" My siblings asked with a smirk. I just rolled my eyes.

" Then so be it." Mom said and went to the kitchen where Sean is in, cooking." Go change." Mom reminded and we all run upstairs.

I head to my room and screamed covering my mouth with a pillow.
Fuck! What do I do?!

I head to my closet and looked for something casual to wear. I found a long sleeve and a short. That should be it.

I changed and sat in front of my vanity and curled my hair and put light make up on.

I went downstairs and went to the kitchen." How can I help?" I asked Sean and Mom.

" Oh, just set up the table cause the foods are ready to serve." Sean said as I nodded and followed what he said.

After I finished the door bell ringed around the house." I'll get it!" Sadie screamed rushing towards the door.

" Mr. And Mrs. Leaders! Come on in, you're just in time." Sadie said as the Lueders family walked in.

My skipped a beat as I saw Carson. My whole family walked in the living room leaving me alone in the kitchen.

Kaycee came back and started dragging me." No! No! No!" I whispered screaming at her trying to get out of her grip.

" Hey guys!" Kaycee said casually entering the living room again with me.

" Brynn, hey." Carson greeted. I looked away and blushed." The dinner is ready." Sean said.

" Lets dig in." Noah said so we head to the dining room and sat down across the Lueders family.

And just in my luck I sat down across Carson, I think his family and my family are trying to get us back together.

As we ate my family and his chatted.
" Diane, you mentioned that the company is having a business trip am I right?" Mom asked.

" Yes, we will be leaving this weekend." Diane said." Jackson and I are going to Seattle with dad for some stuff." Olivia said.

" Wait, how long will you guys be gone?" Carson asked." A month." They all said.

" So you guys are leaving me alone." Carson said." You're not alone, you will be staying with the Rumfallos." His dad said.

" I think that would be a mistake." I spoke." You know Carson and I's past. I know you remember." I said.

" Come on. We know you guys still love each other." Jackson said. It left us speechless.

" You guys will be fine." Mom reassured." Fine." Carson and I gave up. Everyone squealed, I just hid my face on my hands. I can't help but blush.

After they chatted more, the Lueders are leaving. Mom told me to accompany them out of the house.

" Thank you for having us Brynn." They all said." No problem." I said. They head inside the car except for Carson.

" See you tomorrow." He said and get inside the car and left. I went back inside rushing to my room and lied down to bed.

" Should I give him another chance?" I asked myself.

Hey Wittypups! Hope you guys are having a wonderful day, make sure to vote, comment, and follow me.

10 votes for another chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 349 59
A tell of two people you would never think to be together falling in love.
328K 7.6K 33
'i need you, johnny. stay with me.' {completed} {used to be: is this love?}
1.4K 145 18
Years and years of suffering, yet Jazmine still stays. Scared to leave, scared to start over, Scared of change. Will she leave the man she loves to...
4.5K 223 22
❝you're the only one, only you, i promise❞ in which a 2 famous teens accidentally bumped into each other and catches feelings; will the fans accept t...