Alps āœ° Ethma

By bxxgnxt

"I assume you got my note, cunt. I can't believe I slept with your filthy ass. Like I said, if you tell anybo... More

PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
CHARACTER Q & A
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
EPILOGUE

THIRTEEN

8.2K 150 88
By bxxgnxt

Ethan Pov.

After stopping at 'Rite Aid' for random medical supplies that I might need on the way to the hospital & trying my best to deal with the hysterical-crying aftermath of 'leaving me to die alone in the car' as Emma put it, we were finally at the hospital. I was gonna take her to the emergency room. Emma's nose wouldn't stop bleeding which made me worry & she had no clue where she was or what she was doing. She only knew that I was with her. The concussion she received had clearly taken an affect on her.

I sighed, turning the key in the ignition all the way until the car stopped rumbling & looked over at Emma who sat silently crying in the passenger's seat while holding her nose shakily. She barely even knew what was happening. Fucking Meredith. If it weren't for Emma saying my name like that then....I don't even know if Meredith would be alive. And I don't know why I feel that way either.

"It's okay, come on let's get you inside." I said softly as possible to Emma as I got out of the car & walked over to her side. I didn't know what the fuck I was doing. I don't know how to comfort somebody. Sure, Emma taught me that hugging helps but that's about fucking all.

I opened Emma's car door to reveal her crying self. You could barely even see the bottom of her nose with all the blood pooling there, dripping onto her shaking hand as well. "E." She cried out, holding out her arms. She also looked like she had no idea what she was doing. I hesitated before leaning down so I wouldn't hit my head on the top of the car & wrapped my arms around her, picking her up into my embrace. I held her up against me by keeping my hands on her lower-back, not wanting to grab her ass because that's just wrong. Speaking of which, I just now realized that I surprisingly haven't hooked up with anyone for the past few weeks. I kicked the car door shut & began walking quickly towards the emergency room drop-off entrance.

Emma buried her tear-stained face carefully into my already stained hoodie & winced when her nose touched the fabric, a little more blood soaking into the cloth. "It hurts." I heard her mumble brokenly against my chest & I picked up my pace. "I know, you're gonna be okay I promise." I stated, holding her closer. In all the times of when I used to...hurt..her, I had never done this much damage. I wanted to strangle Meredith, again, not knowing why.

I rushed through the emergency room doors & yelled for assistance, catching a few nurses attention as they ran over to us. "What happened?" A nurse with straight blonde hair asked as I sat Emma down on the metal bed, causing Emma to make a small noise of resistance & keep her arms tightly around my neck.

"She uh-fell down the stairs and I think she might've broken her nose and gotten a concussion." I lied, knowing that if I told the truth then the police would possibly get involved & it would just be a huge mess. "Okay," The nurse said while bending down next to Emma, "hey sweetie." The nurse cooed & as I tried to pull away & give her space, but Emma shook her head & kept her grip on me. "No, don't leave me please!" She cried out with her eyes shut & I looked at the nurse for support who was already taking out a flashlight, not paying attention. I sighed, accepting defeat & sat down next to Emma on the hard table.

I kept my hands in my lap & Emma removed her tightening arms from around neck, putting one hand in her lap & one gripping my covered arm fearfully as the nurse told her to follow the flashlight's light with her eyes. I watched as Emma's dazed & tear-drawn blue eyes lazily followed the trail that the flashlight made & the nurse nodded to herself, clicking the flashlight off & writing something down on her clipboard.

"She definitely has a concussion and since it seems to be affecting her actions a lot, it would be best if we just put her to sleep until she wakes up naturally. Then while she's asleep, we'll fix up her nose which appears to be possibly broken. Just to make sure she doesn't move around too much & mess up her nose even more." The nurse explained, looking me dead in the eyes as I nodded. I heard Emma's breath hitch though & she gripped my arm extremely tightly as I looked over at her. "I don't wanna go to sleep, what if I never wake up?" She questioned, her voice cracking as she slurred her voice & more tears rolling down her blood-stained face. "Hey, you'll be alright. You're only gonna sleep for a little bit." I promised, trying my best to comfort her. "You promise you'll be there when I wake up?" She asked, sounding small. Salty tears ran down onto her nose, stinging against the open wound. "I promise, Em." I stated, looking into her watery eyes. She nodded sadly, seeming slightly unsure.

The nurse then walked over holding the needle for the IV that would put Emma to sleep. Emma looked with wide eyes at the nurse's sharp object in her hand as she stepped closer & let out a noise before jumping into my lap & hiding her face in my shirt to cry, now straddling me & wincing as her nose smashed against my chest. My arms levitated in the air, hesitant. I didn't know what the fuck to do. She was like a fucking koala bear the way she was holding onto me, what the fuck was I supposed to do?! Jesus, I need to stop cursing when I get anxious.

The nurse was now right infront of us & she sighed with a sad smile, holding out her hand for Emma's arm I assumed. I gently & cautiously unwrapped her right arm from me, placing it into the nurse's cold hand which made Emma flinch. "Don't, please don't. No, no, no." Emma cried into my hoodie beginning to turn around & look at what the nurse was doing. I immediately wrapped my right arm around her waist & placed my left hand behind her head, pushing her against me comfortingly so she wouldn't see what the nurse was doing. She pushed against my chest weakly. "Eth no don't let her, please!" She pleaded & I clenched my jaw, trying my best to block her cried out. I watched as the nurse flipped Emma's arm over, squeezing the inner crease of her elbow. The nurse held up the thin needle & just like that the sharp object was now in Emma's arm, pumping the drowsy liquid into her veins. Emma was clearly trying to fight it, not knowing what was happening as her attempts to escape my grip slowly got weaker. "E, no..." She trailed off brokenly, before I felt her body go limp against me.

I carefully stood up, picking Emma up with me to then lay her back down gently onto the uncomfortable metallic table. The blonde nurse sighed, rummaging around in a few drawers of the counter as she grabbed a bunch of different & confusing medical objects. I looked down at the bleeding Emma, sleeping seemingly peacefully. My fist clenched, just thinking about the situation we were in again & how it's all Meredith's fault. You know, I was truly heartbroken when I found out Meredith seriously cheated on me with Cameron since I did actually feel a small something for her. Even though Meredith & I would fuck around with other people as we dated, it was never serious & it was always us in the end & I think that's why I liked her. She was always my light at the end of the tunnel. Now she's the fucking darkness that surrounds people & tortures them until she gets her way.

"You may wait out in the waiting room if you'd like, this room is about to be more crowded while we fix your friend's nose up. I'll call you in when she wakes up." The nurse suggested & I nodded slowly, giving Emma's sleeping form one last lingering look before turning around & heading out into the chilling air of the waiting room.

Emma Pov.

I shot my eyes open only for them to be greeted by a stinging bright light. I squinted my eyes, blinking a few times before being able to see. What the fuck happened?! The last thing I remember was getting...knocked out in the bathroom by Meredith. I glanced around the room I was in & realized that it was an emergency room, nurses rushing around & not noticing me being awake. My eyes felt puffy as if I had been crying. My nose hurt too a little for whatever reason. Why? What? How....? I had so many questions.

I began to sit up in the cotton bed that I was on, catching a strictly pretty nurse's attention & she rushed over to the sid elf the cot. "Oh, you're awake. How're you feeling?" The blonde haired nurse asked & I shrugged. "My nose kinda hurts I guess." I responded & she nodded her head, taking in that piece of information. "After cleaning you up, we found out that your nose is gladly not broken but you'll still need to keep the butterfly tape on it for tonight just to keep it in place for a little bit since it's quite sensitive at the moment." She explained & I nodded slowly, reaching my arm up to feel the piece of tape on my nose gently. I winced internally as I did figure out that it was sensitive right now by touching it.

There was a tugging on my arm & I looked down at it with horror when I saw the IV stabbed in one of my inner veins, a faint bruise tainting the skin around the needle. I panicked slightly. I always hated needles. I tugged at the tube slightly, wanting it off. "Oh I forgot about that, let me take it out for you sweetie." The nurse cooed & I almost forgot she was still standing there until she spoke out. I watched as the blonde haired lady took the pieces of tape off my arm & smoothly pulled the thin needle out. I cringed, retracting my arm & holding it close against myself as I pulled my sleeve down. I sat up fully now, pulling my knees against myself as I thought. I felt alone. I could only remember a few things that happened up until now & I wished I couldn't, from what I remember it was extremely embarrassing. If I think hard enough, I think all I did was cry & hold onto somebody but I don't remember who. I was basically just acting loopy from what I remember. I also remember somebody saying that I was acting that way because of the concussion I recieved. Makes sense sort of, Meredith knocked me out good.

"I'll be right back to get your friend and then you're free to go after you sign some papers." The nurse suddenly stated & my eyebrows furrowed as she walked out of the room. Friend? What friend? Must be the somebody I remember holding onto & not leaving alone. I sighed in embarrassment again, hoping, praying that it wasn't anybody that would hate me. I rested my chin on my knees as I waited. I leaned back for a second, looking down at my hoodie I was wearing only to see a few blood drops stained into it. Probably from my nose? I shrugged mentally & placed my chin back onto my knees. I heard a few footsteps & talking outside of the emergency room's door & my eyes flickered nervously at the metal door. Then the blonde nurse walked in with that somebody. Ethan.

My breath hitched as the nurse & Ethan walked over towards me, Ethan looking at me with an unreadable expression in his eyes. Great. Ethan probably thought I was retarded earlier & was probably annoyed with the fact that I was stuck on him like a tattoo when I was out of it.

"Hey, you're awake.." Ethan said suddenly, now standing right next to the cot I was on. "Hey." I responded quietly. Ethan just stared at me, looking me up & down as if he was analyzing me. "What happened?" I asked quietly & she moved his gaze to my questioning eyes. "James found you passed out on the bathroom floor and brought you to Grayson, then I took you from him and brought you here. You had a major concussion and were acting weird, also your nose wouldn't stop bleeding." He explained & I nodded slowly, getting shivers at the statement 'I took you from him'. "Can I go home?" I questioned & he started to nod but then his head shook around weirdly, seeming unsure. "You sure you wanna be alone?" Ethan asked, referring to the fact that I just got beat up & was now recovering. "Yeah, I'll be fine E. I just feel like sleeping." I said sweetly, trying not to sound rude. He nodded slowly, looking almost slightly worried as I yawned. "Alright, then let's get you home." He said & I gave him a small smile, moving my legs away from my body & so my feet were touching the floor. I got up from the cot & immediately lost my balance, falling face forward until muscular arms caught me. Must be the effects of having a concussion not too long ago. I groaned, annoyed at myself. I just wanted to sleep. I felt embarrassed, tired, confused & kinda stressed out honestly.

Ethan pulled me up, in his gentle but strong hold & looked into my eyes for a second. I looked back into his melting emerald eyes & relaxed slightly, his gaze already calming me & making me feel better. I didn't know why.

I was about to pull away from him to try & walk again but he suddenly tucked his other arm under my knees & picked me up bridal style all in one smooth motion. I yelled st the sudden action & shook my head, looking up at him & trying to get out of his hold. "Ethan put me down, I can walk." I whined & Ethan just looked down at me, cocking an eyebrow almost sarcastically & tightening his grip on me so I couldn't escape as he carried me out of the busy room. I sighed, giving up & just leaning my head against his chest.

The slight swaying of my body as Ethan carried me was adding to my drowsiness & before I knew it, I was snuggling my face into his soft hoodie that was stained with my blood I'm assuming. My eyelids fluttered shut & I slowly began to lose consciousness, falling asleep to the sound of Ethan's steady & comforting heartbeat in my ear.

Ethan Pov.

My eyebrows furrowed in frustration as somebody killed me in 'Fortnite' & I groaned, throwing the controller a few feet away from me in anger. Fucking scrubs. I had just dropped a sleeping Emma back off at her house a few hours ago, placing her sleeping form in her bed so she would be comfortable. Her dad hadn't been home which I was thankful for, not wanting to have to explain to him what happened to his daughter.

I sighed, rubbing my tired eyes. I was thirsty. I stood up from my pitch black gaming chair & walked towards the closed door of my room. I placed my large hand on the metal handle, turning it & pushing the door open to walk out into the hallway. I dragged my feet as I began to walk down the hallway, feeling tired myself. Suddenly my hair was being grabbed & I winced as I was harshly yanked into the room I recognized as my father's little office room, the door slamming shut behind me....us. My father.

I turned to look at my father & he looked mad, I mean, what's new? I watched with a lump in my throat as he pushed the sleeves of his dress shirt up to his elbows, looking at me with a malicious expression. I went to back away, not wanting anything to happen to me tonight. But my father stepped forward quicker than me & kneed me in the stomach, causing me to cough sharply & bend over in pain. "You're so pathetic." I heard my father spat & I winced internally. "Why me?" I whispered, mainly to myself but of course the devil heard me. He laughed, the noise sounding dry of humor. "You wonder why I hit you? To give you a purpose. You're how I take all my anger out. I'm doing you a favor. Without me your nothing, just a stupid fucking depressed kid with that nobody loves." He explained bluntly, applying two hard punches to my rib cage. I yelped in pain, both emotional & physical.

'Nobody cares about you.' My father's words continued to play through my head as he continued to hit me. Emma at least cares right....I think. "Not even your own fucking brother gives a shit about you, anybody who you think cares about you," My father started as he made quotation symbols with his hands, "doesn't. They're only pretending because they feel sorry for somebody as fucking stupid as you." He finished, kicking me in the shin again. It was like he read my mind about thinking Emma cared. Does she really just feel sorry for me? Grayson doesn't give a shit about me, my father was right. Nobody loves me & they never will. What the fuck is wrong with me?! Thinking that anybody cared.

I felt another harsh blow to my left pec & looked up with my eyes squinting as my father reeled his hand back again. Then suddenly his phone's ringtone started to ring throughout the room & he seemed to debate with himself for a moment before lowering his hand back to his side. I relaxed ever so slightly & my father sighed, walking over to his small desk & answering the needy phone. I took advantage of his business call & darted out of the office as quickly as I could, locking myself in the bathroom. I sighed, leaning my head against the wooden door in exhaustion. Why me?

I moved away from the wooden structure & sadly began to strip my clothes, looking in the mirror at the dark red marks already beginning to form around my abdomen. I stripped the rest of my clothes off, as well as the bandages on my arms & walked over to the shower, turning the faucet on & continuing to turn it until it felt hot enough. I pulled the metal plug & the water redirected itself from the tub faucet, now shooting out of the shower head. I stepped inside the already cloudy area, pulling the curtain shut behind me as hot water began to roll soothingly down my scarred body. It felt like I forgot to do something before getting into the shower but I ignored the feeling, the sadness in my mind overpowering that feeling.

After my scalding hot shower with scalding hot tears running silently down my face, I dried off & got dressed before making a beeline for my room. I sighed sadly, wiping my eyes that felt irritated for whatever reason. Probably from crying. I flopped onto my bed & snuggled under the thick covers, falling asleep almost as fast as my head hit the pillow. Sadness the only thing keeping me company as I drifted away into a deep slumber.

Grayson Pov.

I woke up with a gasp, having been awoken by the sound of a scream.

****

Author's Note: since all of u keep asking here ya go. :) lyyyyy. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

ethma By rose

Fanfiction

395K 4.6K 42
ethan and emma get a bit too close and grow feelings for each other and eventually decide to be in a relationship, but of course they're are still ob...
371K 16.9K 62
Book 1 - Saved By The Devil āœ… Book 2 - Return Of The Devil āœ… Book 3 - Crowned By The Devil āœ… Book 4 - War With The Devil āœ… ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Scene fro...
551K 11.7K 48
š„š­š”š¦šš "I swear to fuck I'm not looking after that Satan spawn" Ethan spits tapping his pen on the desk as I cradle the baby on my lap to make su...
21.6K 272 60
What would you do when Grayson Dolan cheats on you? Would you survive? Would you forgive him and go back to him, with the knowledge that he slept wi...