Sinners -Sweet Pea-

By Tori_vx

Lou Jones, beautiful, popular and powerful girl with Serpent blood running through her veins. Rebellion big o... More

1. What the hell is secrets and sins?
2. You thought right, loverboy
3. Sweet Pea? What the heck is that?
4. Nancy Drew strikes again
5. Lou you scared me
6. Pureheart the Powerful
7. Have fun in the snakepit
8. A modern day version of Bonnie and Clyde
9. Snake bites over dog fleas
10. I am his partner in crime
11. A certain dark-haired Serpent who likes to wear dog tags
12. I'm still your Daddy
14. All snakes have a soft underbelly, he's yours
15. I really like you, Sweet Pea
16. You wouldn't let your momma get hurt, would you Charlotte?
17. You look good in a turtleneck
18. Did he give you snake bites yet?
19. I want you, all of you tonight
20. He's good, right? He looks like he is
21. Watch it, carrot head
22. So, you must be Lou
23. Now it's time we bite back
24. Who do you think was her first kiss?
25. He doesn't deserve someone like you
26. Welcome to: Carrie the Musical
27. You're just like me Lou
28. I do satisfy her more than you could ever have
29. Like mother like daughter
30. I always told you boys are dumb
31. A pretty girl like you
32. Wounds heal I guess
33. I was waiting all summer for you, Lou
34. This is like an episode of Gossip Girl
35. Your puppy love is the best
36. In that case, we definitely have to play it right?
37. Maybe one day
38. To the grave
39. You're a stalker
40. Such a Stydia moment
41. I love you
42. I see the way you look at her
43. You messed with our squad, you messed with us
44. I promise
New Book!
New Book!

13. A crate of pancake mix

11.1K 182 84
By Tori_vx

Lou's POV

The next morning I was cleaning my room, going through old boxes and filtering out my old clothes. A couple of weeks ago, basically after Cheryl moved to Thistle house, she brought my clothes over.

I was a little shaken up by the newspaper report they just published, it was a message from the Black hood, "People of Riverdale, I have rid this town of the drug dealing child killer and others like him. Now you must choose your fate, the next 48 hours will be a test. And I will be watching you very closely. Show me you are pure of heart, and my work ends, continue to sin and I will take up the sword again".

I hung them in the very back since I won't be wearing pastels a lot around here. I noticed a box on the floor of my closet when I opened it there were multiple baby photos not only of me but Jellybean and Jughead as well.

I missed my little sister so much it was incredible. Then I noticed a weird thing, I never had a picture with my mother when she just gave birth to me just when I was a little older, while Jug and JB had a photo right after there were born with my mother.

Suddenly Jughead walked into my room without knocking, before I could say something he made an 'O' with his fingers. We always used this when our mom was calling, it was a signal for the other one to listen in on the telephone conversation.

"Remeber that favor you and your sister owe me? I'm calling it in", a female voice said on the other end. "No, no. Wait. Hold on a minute", Jug insisted. "I'm hungry, I'll meet you two at Pop's", Penny Peabody said before hanging up.

"Let's go", I suggested.

*

"We can't do this favor for you, whatever it is. If we have to pay for you helping my dad-", Jughead started. "He needs more help. That's why I called. FP got in a little accident with some Ghoulies in the prison showers the other day", Penny told my brother and I.

"Oh my god, is- is he okay?", I asked shocked as I held my hands over my mouth. "He's in the infirmary now. They messed up that pretty face of his. Ghoulies wanted blood payback for the deal that the Northsider made with Sheriff Keller, got all their higher-ups locked away", Penny explained.

"That wasn't- What can we do to get him out?", Jughead asked. "For that, you need money, lots of money. Rich people? Rich people don't sit in jail. Money greases the wheel of justice", Penny smirked.

"I have 18 dollars to my name", "I have forty", I added. "Hm, then maybe we should think of this favor as a job, right? Just a one-time delivery. Pick up a crate on the Southside, deliver to an address in Greendale. That's it", Penny shrugged.

"What's in the crate?", I asked. "Let's say, uhm, Pancake mix".

"Penny, neither me or Lou will be your drug runners", Jughead said. "Of course not. You're gonna be my transportation advisors. Do this and I'll use your cut of the cash for your dad's case. I'll see what we can do about getting him an early release", Penny smiled.

"Okay, we will do it", I said, "But I have another question, the boy who well roofied me. Can't we press charges against him and get some good amount of money?", I asked.

"Who did what?", Penny asked with a weird voice which I couldn't quite make out. "Uhm, a boy named Nick St. Clair's tried to rape me about a week ago", I explained.

"Well, I've heard of those rich people, it won't go well sweetie, they have good lawyers, in the end, you have to pay", Penny explained.

"Oh, and make the drop-off, get out before midnight, you don't want to be in Greendale after midnight. Trust me. And this crate, it's not gonna fit on your bikes, can you get a car?", Penny asked us.

*

While Jughead went over to Riverdale High to ask Archie for his truck I went to the Whyte Wyrm to donate some of my clothes. The Wyrm always had this clothing station where you could donate clothes and then once a week all of them get taken to poor families.

"Hey, Lou, what you doing' here?", Toni asked from the counter. "I have stuff to donate", I smiled. "Ah, an angel has walked into the Wyrm", she joked.

"Shut up, Topaz", I laughed while walking over to her.

"Give it to me, I will put it in the basket", she smiled while placing some Gingerale on the counter, "On the house", she winked.

I chuckled and took a sip from the cold soda. "So, how have you been?", she asked after returning. "I'm good and you", I asked. "Same".

"Did anything interesting happened between you and loverboy?", Toni asked. "No, we haven't seen each other and we're still just friends Toni", I whined. "Yeah sure, whatever you say", she sang.

"Thanks for the drink, I kinda have to go, see you later", I smiled at the pink haired Serpent girl. "See you", she shouted through the bar.

*

I waited in the truck while the boys grabbed the crate and put it on the trucks back. Archie and Jughead soon joined me again.

Me being so lucky and sitting between the two boys didn't make the situation any less awkward.

"Jug, I will see this through but where does it end?", Archie asked my brother. "115 Derby street in Greendale", I responded.

"I mean, how does you two being a Serpent end?", the redhead asked. I hope Jug and I become the leader and that's how it ends.

"I don't know. I'm kind of just living minute-to-minute here, all right?", Jughead responded to Archie.

"You know, I had this crazy idea. That after graduation, instead of college, we both move to New York. You were this writer, and I'd be this musician, we'd both live in the East Village, just do our thing", Archie smiled and it made my heart feel warm by the thought of the two boys staying best friends forever.

"Pretty sure the East Village doesn't exist anymore. Where are Betty and Veronica in this? And where is Lou?", Jug asked looking over to me.

"Betty and Veronica would be roommates on Park Avenue, while Lou and Cheryl would be with them too, running a design business, Lou drawing and Cheryl doing it. No, but seriously, stay on this path and you're gonna end up in jail. Or maybe even worse than jail, and that would be-",

Suddenly the car made a loud squeaking sound and Archie turned the car quickly to the side. We all got out and Archie let out a groan.

"And of course I don't have a fricking spare. We have to call Triple C", Archie groaned. "We have a crate in the back, no, let's call Betty. She can bring us a tire-", Jughead explained.

"You crazy? No, Betty is not an option. I won't let you drag her into this mess". "Calm down, you're right. Kevin, he's got a truck, let's call him", I suggested stepping between the boys.

Just before we were able to call Kevin a truck honked at us while he pulled over. Then a dark-skinned man stepped out and to be honest he immediately gave me creepy vibes.

"Having some car trouble?", the man asked. "No", Archie responded while Jug and I both said, "Yes".

"We need a spare or a ride to Greendale if you can help?", I asked friendly. "Well, no spare but I'm passing through Greendale. What's in the crate?", the man asked.

"Pancake mix. I love to bake and my brother and my boyfriend got me this giant crate of it", I smirked at the man.

"I can take you, but it'll cost you. How much you got?", the man asked. "Eighteen dollars", "Alright, but I only got room for one of you".

"Me and the crate", Jughead said. "You're not seriously gonna go with this guy alone?", I asked my brother. "We don't have any other choice and you're not going", Jughead responded.

"We doing this or not?", the man asked. "Yeah, yes we are. You two stay with your dad's car. Hey, we've come this far. We're all good, okay?", Jughead smiled at me.

After the boys placed the crate on the truck the man and Jughead drove off leaving Archie and I alone.

I sighed and lit a cigarette up, you may be like what she smokes. I do yes but only if something is stressing me out badly.

"Thought you stopped", Archie said. "It calms me down, want one?", I asked. "Nah, I'm gonna call the Triple C", Archie mumbled and called them.

*

"Thanks for the spare", Archie yelled as the emergency team drove away. "Let's go", I said and grabbed Archies arm.

We both stopped when we saw a deer walk out of the bushes, at first it looked really dark but when it walked into the light you could see it was covered in blood.

Then it disappeared behind the sign that showed that we were about to enter Greendale. I could tell that Archie had a little moment of hesitation going on but I just shrugged.

*

"I'm gonna get him, stay here", Archie said, usually I wouldn't stay behind but I was growing kinda tired so it was a plus for me.

"Thank you, and thank you for coming back for me", Jughead thanked Archie as they sat down beside me again. "I said I'd see this through, Jug", Archie smiled.

"It's 11:52", Jug told us. "Better get going then", I smiled at the boys.

*

We stopped the truck in front of an industry looking building. The boys carried the crate inside, while I held the door open for them.

"You're late", a creepy lady said as she was pushed into the room by a man who pushed her wheelchair.

"We had car trouble", I snapped, I mean rude be happy we're even here. Then the guy moved his jacket a little, revealing his gun. "Woah, Woah, Woah", Jughead shouted pushing me behind him.

"Next time, don't be late", the woman with the Russian accent said.

"No next time. No. This was a one-time thing", Jughead explained. "That's not what the Snake Charmer tells me. She says Serpents are taking over for Ghoulies. We're set for regular delivery with a regular delivery boy. Which one of you is Jughead Jones?",

"You know my name?", Jug asked. "Ah, she also told me if you can't then Lou is going to take over", the woman smirked.

"No seniorita we're out of here", I said with the same accent.

*

"Thank you for helping us tonight. I know that violates every strand of your DNA", Jughead thanked Archie as we sat in a booth in Pop's.

"We've all done bad things, ever since the Black Hood walked into this diner. It's like he's making us do them", Archie said.

"About that guy who stopped for us tonight, Mister American Gothic, his story about the Riverdale reaper, maybe it's just a tale from the dark side but what if it's an actual lead?", I asked the boys.

"Maybe tomorrow you and I, if you're free, we could go to the library-", Jughead started. "Me and Reggie are taking Moose to physical therapy, then Ronnie and I are having dinner with her parents. But maybe the day after?", Archie asked.

"Yeah, for sure", "Can't you two get out of this somehow?", Archie asked.

"What part exactly?", I asked chuckling. "We can try. Hey, we will try", Jughead smiled.

"Do you want a ride home? It's practically dawn", Archie asked us. "No, Visiting hours start at sunrise. We'll go see our dad", Jughead said.

We then walked out of the diner and towards the location where the prison bus was located, the bus that would bring us to our father.

*

Jug and I sat behind the glass as usual, excepting the worst. our dad completely beat up or anything but when he walked in the color of both of our faced went away.

He was not at all how we expected, he was completely fine.

"What's up? You look like you've seen a ghost", our dad laughed. Jug and I looked at each other with wide eyes, we got played by the snake charmer.

*

"What game are you playing? You lied to us, our dad is fine", I yelled at penny as we stood in her trailer. "I incentivized you", she mumbled.

"This was gonna be a one-and-done", Jughead insisted. "It's not like you have a choice", she smirked holding up her phone which showed a video fo Archie, Jughead and I doing the delivery.

"What's this?", I asked with wide eyes. "It's insurance you'll do what I say. If you cause a stink, or try to back out, or raise your voice to me ever again, that video goes straight to the Sheriff's office. Imagine what that would do to your dad's heart. Break it, right?", Penny smiled.

"Why? Why us?", Jughead asked. "FP made me a promise that he didn't keep. As far as I'm concerned, his debt is yours. And I am just getting started with the both of you", the snake charmer smiled before leaving us behind.

Jug and I walked out of the trailer and I immediately pulled my phone out.

Message to: Sweet Pea( my partner in crime) 12:04 AM: I think I messed up badly, can I come over? I need to have your company right now.

*****

Hey guys!

Finally, the fun thing in this story starts...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 2K 30
Ivy Jones was the daughter of a well known and well-respected member of the Serpents, George Jones. She was breathtakingly beautiful and dangerously...
45.3K 1K 60
[BOOK 1] Andriette Lodge has a rebellious past. Her father wanted her to be the picture perfect daughter, just as her older sister Veronica, but she...
61.1K 772 54
Jayda Jones, Jughead's twin sister. Complete opposites. He grew up at Riverdale High. She grew up at Southside High. He loves to write. She hates it...
40.7K 1K 51
Jughead Jones comes back to town, his mother moved him away when he was 5. He's now 17 and has come back to live with his father. When he arrives he...