๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ ~...

By -mike315wheeler

-COMPLETED In which, El Hopper moves to a small town in Indiana and falls in love with the sci-fi nerd, Micha... More

Chapter 1 - Meeting Her
Chapter 2 - Meeting Him
Chapter 3 - Hanging Out
Chapter 4 - A Friend's House
Chapter 5 - Morning After
Chapter 6 - Stars And Volcanoes
Chapter 7 - SnowBall Fight
Chapter 8 - I Thought
Chapter 9 - Sledding
Chapter 10 - Firsts
Chapter 11- Mel
Chapter 12 - Library Smooch
Chapter 13 - Plans And Flashbacks
Chapter 14 - Quarry
Chapter 15 - Hide-N-Seek
Chapter 16 - Confession
Chapter 18 - Interesting Day
Chapter 19 - Pudding
Chapter 20 - Laughing
Chapter 21 - False Birthday
Chapter 22 - Cabin
Chapter 23 - Birthday Wish
Chapter 24 - Snowball
Chapter 25 - Christmas Eve And Caught Part 1
Chapter 26 - Christmas Eve And Caught Part 2
Chapter 27 - Christmas Eve And Caught Part 3
Chapter 28 - Christmas
Chapter 29 - Christmas Dinner With The Wheelers Part 1
Chapter 30 - Christmas Dinner With The Wheelers Part 2
Chapter 31 - New Years Eve Walk

Chapter 17 - Ditch

1.2K 53 9
By -mike315wheeler

Mike's POV:
I hope the talk with El and Will went well. It's weird though, Will walked with El to her house. Did something bad happen? I hope not.

Anyway, when I went home, when I walked inside my house - Nancy was blaming me for something, like always. She said I took something of hers. Shoes, that what she said I took from her. Why would I take shoes from her? She is just dumb.

"Mike, give them back!" Nancy yells at me for her shoes.

"I don't have them! Let alone know what they look like!" I try to convince her I don't have them but she doesn't believe me.

"You took my white converse!" I started to run but she chased after me.

"You're such a douchebag, Mike!" She yells, still running after me.

"Language!" My dad yells.

"Get away from me, Nancy!" I try to get her off my tail but she wants those shoes back. I didn't even take them! Oh yeah... I did take them, for a Halloween costume. I stop running and turn around to face Nancy, she didn't stop running though.

"Uh!" I groan in pain, Nancy ran into me and I got tackled. "Nancy, get off me." I try to push her off but she won't get up. "Mom!" I yell. "Get off, Nancy!" I groan.

"I can't, I think I twisted my ankle." I try to push her off of me but I think I'm either too week or she weighs a lot. I'll go with, I'm weak because she is like twenty pounds. My mom and dad came running into the living room and my mom gasps while my dad just laughs.

"What happened?" My dad chuckles.

"She tackled me." I gasp out. He laughs more and my mom picks up Nancy off of me. I inhale and exhale. "I can breath!" I yell.

"Shut up, Mike, I'm not that heavy." Nancy rolls her eyes and glares at me. "Now, give me my shoes." Nancy crosses her arms and stares at me.

"They're in my room, I'll show you." She nods and I walk upstairs to give them to her. I open my closet and grab the converse, she grabs them out of my hands and leaves the room. "You're welcome." I mumble. I walk over to my bed and lay down. "I'm turning sixteen in four days, wow." I mumble to myself, I close my eyes and fall asleep.

*Time skip to Monday*

I woke up at 7:30! I woke up late! I jumped out of bed and ran to my shower. I stripped and got in. I quickly washed my hair and body, shut off the water and got dressed.

I wore black jeans, blue shirt and my Nike shoes. I decided to skip breakfast, I ran outside and got on my bike, El was just walking out of her house too.

"Mike!" El squeals.

"El!" I say just as enthusiastically as her. She laughed and got on my bike. We rode to school and walked in. About a couple minutes later, Will walked in and everyone was looking at him.

He was walking toward El, he had something in his hand too, and his hair is all messed up.

"Can we talk alone?" He walks up to El and whispers to her, she nods.

"I'll be right back, Mike." I nod and they walk off. What was that about? I ask myself. Whatever. I shrug it off and walk to class early.

"Hi, Mr Clarke!" I say once I walk in and see him writing the lesson down on the board.

"Hi, Mike." He stops writing to talk.

"What did I get on the volcano project?" I ask a little too eagerly.

"You already know you got an A+, Mike." He started to write some stuff on the board again.

"Is there anything that you'd correct me on to make it better?"

"You are good at science, you don't need correcting." He smiles and continues to write.

"Thank you, Mr Clarke." I say and he nods. I take a seat in the front of the class and wait for everyone else to come. The bell rang about ten minutes after I sat down.

Soon students started to pile into the class, there goes the silence I loved.

El and Will came in at the last second before the bell rang. What is up with them? I need to find out when it's just El and I in class.

"Okay, class, take out your science books and turn to page three hundred and fifty-three." Mr. Clarke announced.

*Time skip to lunch*

"El, can I talk to you for a sec?" I ask and she nods, I take her behind the school.

"What do you want to talk about?" She asks, clearly confused.

"I wanted to talk about Will, what were you guys doing this morning?"

"Oh, that well... he told me he liked me on Saturday..."

"What?!" I exclaim.

"Yeah..."

"Then what were you guys doing this morning?!"

"I was fixing his hair."

"What?"

"Yeah, he asked me if I can fix his hair, that's why his hair was fixed during first period."

"Oh."

"Were you jealous?" She asks smiling.

"No."

"You were jealous, Mike." She smiles even bigger.

"No, I wasn't!"

"Mike is jealo—."

I cut her off by kissing her. Her talking was muffled for like two seconds then she melted into the kiss. I need to make her forget that I was 'jealous'.

My tongue grazed her bottom lip and she opened her mouth enough for me to stick my tongue in. This is kind of weird considering that I'm almost sixteen and she is still fourteen. But she doesn't seem to care so I won't either.

I pushed her against the wall and I tightened my grip around her waist bringing her closer. If that was even possible.

I left her lips and trailed kisses down her jaw to her neck. I need to make her pay for thinking that I was jealous. I sucked her neck in one place for a rather long time. She let out a slight moan.

I stopped and pulled away, I looked at her neck and smiled. She has a bruise there now. We were both out of breath, just as I thought we were done... we weren't. She pulled me over to the merry-go-round.

She lied down and pulled me atop of her. I was kissing her again, but she flipped us, she was on top now. Her legs were on either side of my waist. She skipped kissing my lips and kissed my neck. Oh, no, I hope she doesn't know that I gave her a you know what.

She was rather good at this, she kissed all up and down my neck. I groaned a little from her touch.

Then she found a spot that made me crazy, she smiled against my neck, I can feel it. But then...

She started sucking at that little patch of skin. That, right there made me all tingly, I got chills both from her kissing and the snow. I bit my tongue so I won't groan, it didn't work. I couldn't take it anymore. I let out a groan, she stopped and kissed my nose.

"Now we both have one." She smiled.

"One, what?"

"A hickey, you gave me one and I did too." She say a matter-of-factly.

"How did you know I gave you one?"

"I can tell, you weren't just kissing my neck." We both blushed and she laughed. Gosh her laughter is like angels singing. "I don't have makeup here to cover them up though." She sighed.

"Are we going have to walk around in public with these on our necks?" I ask nervously.

"Or..." She trails off.

"What?"

"We can skip and go to your house." She doesn't make eye contact with me.

"Let's do that!" I say a little too quickly.

"Okay, let's go." I grab her hand and lead her to my bike. We get on and ride to my house.

"Hurry, let's go!" I whisper yell to her once we get to my house. I grab her hand and stop at my house door.

"Okay, want to go to my room or basement?" She thinks and it's gets quiet for a minute.

"Your room." I nod and slowly open the door. I look around and no one is home. I sigh in relief and walk up stairs with her following closely behind.

We approached my room door and she pushed the door open and ran to sit on my bed. She wants to kiss doesn't she? I walk over to her and sit down next to her.

"Was I really your first girlfriend, Mike?" She asks out of the blue.

"Yeah, you were." I say and she nods. "Was I your first boyfriend?" I ask her.

"Yes, and I'm glad you were." I smile and she pecks my lips. As she was pulling away, I grabbed her by the waist and kissed her harder.
She immediately kissed back and leaned her  onto the bed. I was on top of her again...

What do you want from me? Why don't you run from me? What are you wondering? What do you know? Thank you for reading, please vote and comment! Stay tuned for the next chapter...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 5.9K 61
ษช แด„สœแดแดsแด‡ สแดแดœ แด€ษดแด… ษช'สŸสŸ แด„สœแดแดsแด‡ สแดแดœ แดแด แด‡ส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแด แด‡ส€. แดกษชแด›สœแดแดœแด› แด˜แด€แดœsแด‡, แดกษชแด›สœแดแดœแด› แด…แดแดœส™แด›, แด€ษดแด… ษชษด แด€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™แด‡แด€แด›. ษช'สŸสŸ แด‹แด‡แด‡แด˜ แด„สœแดแดsษชษดษข สแดแดœ. Mike Wheeler and El Hopper...
490K 13.9K 22
ใ€Œ๐——๐—”๐— ๐—”๐—š๐—˜๐—— ๐—š๐—ข๐—ข๐——๐—ฆใ€โdamaged goods, fuck, that has a nice ring to itโž Started: July 22, 2019 Finished: July 28, 2019 (STEVE HARRINGTON X OC) (...
114K 1.9K 36
"๐™๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™™, ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ" ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃโ˜ผ๏ธŽ [๐–ฒ๐—‰๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ] [๐–ฌ๐—‚๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—†๏ฟฝ...
70.6K 2.8K 30
in which, he tells her about his love life only for her to fall hopelessly in love with someone she can't have ยฉ๏ธkennedy 2019