DRIPPIN LOVE!

Av ackermxs

you won't meet a hot and flirty vampire everyday. -nomin. Mer

00: PROLOGUE
01: GAME START
02: TOO LATE
03: HEAR ME
04: SEE ME
05: HISTORY
06: HIS MATE
07: DANGER
08: TEAM
09: THE AVENGERS
10: FEELINGS
11: UNITED
12: MISSION
13: DEAD HEART
14: SOULMATES
15: DARK
16: VAMPIRES
17: WORLDS
19: ILLUSION
20: EXPLANATION
21: SEARCHING
22: TRUTH
23: BACK
24: HEALING
25: COMEBACK
Q&A Answer :) (1)
Q&A Answer :) (2)
Q&A Answer :) (3)
26: HIDDEN
Q&A ANSWER :) (LAST)
27: GRAY
NOSUNG SPECIAL
28: FAKE
29: CHOICES
30: I'M SORRY
31: IT ENDED
32: EPILOGUE

18: LEAVING

4.9K 310 169
Av ackermxs

Jaemin was shocked, indeed he was. Well, first, he didn't know that Jeno actually falls for him.

Jeno looked down with tears in his eyes while trying to hold in his emotions.

he's hurt. obviously.

"W-what?" Jaemin approached him closer, lifted his chin up.

Jeno just let all his sadness take over his body.

But then.

A strong wind came by and blurring Jaemin's (the) vision. He was docked to one of the trees and he hit his back quite aggressively.

"Jeno!"

Jaemin tried to stand up but his back was hurting too much, he opened his eyes slowly but then, he saw nothing.

Jeno wasn't there.

"J-jeno? Where are you?" He asked with his unstable voice, holding back the pain.

He realized that it wasn't just a normal vampire.

No, it was someone with a strong ability.

"Damn it!"

___

"Let me go! Yah!" Jeno tried to fight back the one who's taking him.

"Jeno, calm down will you?"

"Wait..this voice.." Jeno stopped and looked up to see a familiar face.

"Taeyong hyung?!"

"I need to take you back to the human world." He said, throwing jeno into some kind of white portal as he jumped in as well.

"But wait-"

Too late.

He's already inside.

___

Jaemin returned back home with a frustrated expression. He walked lazily to his room where he used to spend with Jeno, flirting and cuddling. Even though sometimes Jeno pushed him away because he's being too gay.

"Wait, what are you guys doing in here?" Jaemin took off his dirty shoes and put them aside.

"Where's Jeno hyung?" Chenle asked the pink haired vampire.

"I don't know..." Chenle immediately gets up and grabbed his collar.

"What do you mean you don't know?" He glared at the older, Jaemin wasn't afraid, of course.

"I said I don't know." He easily pushed Chenle away.

"Where's Jeno?!" Renjun heard their conversation before and decided to step in.

"Not you too. A strong wind came and after that, boom, he's gone." Jaemin said while putting his jacket on the hanger.

"And you're not even worried?" Jisung said after appearing out of nowhere.

"Why should I?" Now its Renjun's turn to pulled Jaemin's shirt closer to him.

"Why should you care? Listen Jaemin, you know why I never wanted to compete with you?" Renjun's eyes turned red all of a sudden.

"Well, he's gonna sister snap if you say the wrong thing, Jaemin." Donghyuck joined them as well.

"No, I don't." He answered Renjun who was smirking.

"Because I don't want you to fucking lose." He lets go of his shirt.

"Let's go find Jeno. We don't need him anymore." Renjun said and they all agreed to leave.

"You won't find him." Jaemin said, his head looking down.

"And why is it like that?" Chenle asked. Jaemin's eyes were the one that turned red this time with a smirk plastered on his face.

"He's not here. Not in this world." He said, stepping closer to them.

"Huh? Wait! How can you know about this?!" Mark stepped to the front.

"Here. I can feel it." Jaemin pointed at the silver earring that has jeno's name on it.

(This is actually easy to edit oof)

"It's a waste if you have that, you know?" Renjun speaks up, pushing Mark slowly to the back.

"What do you mean huh, little injun?" Jaemin's smile turned into a smirk.

"You don't even love him, you don't deserve that shit."

That hit Jaemin right in the kokoro.
In the first place, does Jaemin even loves Jeno? Or did he do that just for fun? A way to kill time?

So that he won't feel alone?

Because being the strongest vampire there doesn't make Jaemin popular because of his power.

Many people actually hate him and scare to be near him.

But Jeno was different, he doesn't even know who Jaemin is and he wasn't afraid.

But the real question is, does Jaemin loves Jeno?

Jaemin doesn't know for sure.

"You don't even love him." Jisung said suddenly.

"Well, you can't say that Jaemin doesn't love Jeno either." Winwin came inside the dorm suddenly.

"Winwin hyung!" Chenle ran and hugged him.

"How can you say so?" Donghyuck asked the older Chinese.

"You can say that this is one of my ability." He smiled warmly.

"One of your ability?" Okay, now they're all kunfused.

"I'm Yuta's soulmate. So I can do mind reading as well even though not as good as Yuta." He rubbed his nape with Chenle still clinging onto him.

"What's your other ability?" Topic change, I guess.

"Let's not talk about that for now. In short, Jaemin is still confused about his own feelings. Only he himself can answer that." Winwin said with a smile.

"I still have job to do in the cafeteria. I'll see you guys if you succeeded in bringing Jeno back." And with that, Winwin walked away after waving his hands.

"So, now what?" Donghyuck broke the silence.

"Mission finding Jeno hyung starts now!" Chenle exclaimed excitedly.

"But wait! Don't get too excited first! Jeno isn't here, right?" Donghyuck said, reminding all of them.

Jaemin just nodded.

"Then where is he?" Jisung asked.

"Don't tell he is-" renjun widened his eyes with Mark rubbing his temple.

"Yep, you're right. He's in the human world." Jaemin leaned against the wall with all of them gasping.

"No way! We can't go in there! We're vampires! We might get caught!" Jisung shouted. Chenle and Donghyuck nodded.

Well, that's not a problem for Renjun, Chenle and Donghyuck though.

They're human in the first place.

So they're just pretending to be surprised and clueless.

Glad that Winwin went away already. Well, if he finds out that the three of them are human then...

Bye-bye to your life.

"If we go to the human world, won't the teacher be suspicious? Since all of us are missing?" Renjun asked.

"Oh yeah, totally forgotten about that." Jisung rubbed his nape.

"So, what the plan?" Jaemin asked all of them, crossing his arms.

"That's not a problem though." Donghyuck smiled, stretching his arms.

"Leave it to me." He smirked, snapping his fingers.

And all of them doubled.

"Wait...it looks exactly like me!" Chenle laughed at his own clone who looked the same as his real self.

"Amazing." Mark praised him, Donghyuck crossed his arms while nodding his head like a proud person.

"Let's not waste more time. He might be in danger." Jaemin said, giving high five to his clone.

Or should i say, Donghyuck's ability to do illusion?

'There's no way he's in danger.' The three humans thought.

"Haha...right. But how do we get there- wait for a second..."

"I don't feel good about this." Mark who was already sweating, said while massaging his temple again.

Soon their heads and smirks faced the oldest boy who's already having a nauseous feeling.

"Oh no..."

"Mark hyung!" They all went to Mark who's already mouthing a "no".

"Awwwe come on Mark hyung! We know you want Jeno hyung back!" Chenle pulled Mark's right hand while Jisung pulled the other one.

"We know Mark, we know and we don't even need mind reading." Donghyuck said, looking at his nails, pretending like a sassy person.

"Come on Mark hyung!"

"Please Mark hyung!"

"Let's get Jeno back, okay?"

"Let's go!!!"

"I- fineeeee." Mark gave up.

Jaemin was having a proud smile there.

"Do it." Renjun said.

Mark sighed and spread his arms widely.

He closes his hands and clapped three times until a black portal showed up.

"Amazing! Let's go!" Chenle was about to jump in but then Jisung pulled him closer.

"Ji-jisungie?"

"Not yet, princess." He said, pecking Chenle's cheek.

"What, why?" The adorable green haired boy asked the taller boy.

"You're not just gonna go there without protection, aren't you?" Jisung said, they all nodded.

'That's not a problem actually..' Renjun thought.

"I have these necklaces my aunt gave me. This will make you smell like a human. Not that disgusting way though.." Renjun handed them the necklaces.

The three humans know that they don't need the necklace to be a human, they thought that they can just take it off without the vampires realizing.

"It looks so pretty," Donghyuck said while adoring the beautiful necklace.

"I know." Renjun confidently said.

"Shall we go?" Jaemin said, standing near the portal.

"On the count of three," Renjun said, but Mark is gonna be the last one stepping in.

"You guys go ahead. I have to close the portal."

"Alright then. One..." Chenle grabbed Jisung's hand.

"It's gonna be okay," Jisung said, tightening the grip on his hand.

"Two..." Renjun closed his eyes.

"Three! Jump!" They all jumped inside the black portal, being teleported somewhere else.

"Goodbye," Mark said before jumping in and closing the portal.

"What a scene...Should i let them know?"

[ TBC ]

Yep, an update. I'm sorry if this story doesn't make any sense. I'll try to update as much as i can. I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and story! Sarang y'all! 😔💕

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

376K 16.8K 46
โWe don't want to get adopted, we want to stay together as a family.โž
25.5K 1K 17
โ๏ธŽwe're not gonna be young forever.โž๏ธŽ โœ˜ an nct 00 line fanfic. HHYUNGGU 2021
983K 41.7K 87
ยป ๐ฏ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฎ # ๆœฑ่‰ฒ ยป "๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ , ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐ž." ยป ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐
180K 8.2K 28
โ one million! โž โ”€โ”€ being sold to a millionaire with six sons sure got renjun thinking he's somewhere safe. NCT NATION #2 โžป NCT DREAM...