Last First Kiss ( A Harry Sty...

By jintime

What would happen if two best friends fall in love with each other but everything is just so complicated? More

Last First Kiss
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 [ Part 1 ]
Chapter 7 [ Part 2 ]
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 [ Part 1 ]
Chapter 13 [ Part 2 ]
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note ! [ Please Read ]
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Sequel

Chapter 2

3.4K 40 4
By jintime

If ever that there is someone who's reading this story; thank you :'>

I hope this story will turn out to be just like my first story. :D

And if anyone who wants me to dedicate a chapter for them, just message me. or comment. =)

i'll dedicate one for you.

Lots love xx

-Ynna

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chapter 2

"Oh c'mon Harry!!" I said as i pulled his arm and made him face me.

"What?!" he asked; annoyed.

"Mind if i come with you?" I said and gave him a puppy dog face.

He rolled his eyes and answered "Fine" then he continue to walk.

"Wait!" i said.

"What again?!" he said; getting more annoyed.

Am i that annoying? -__-

"Don't you like the other lads to come?" I asked

He sighed then spoke: "Y'know, right now i wanna be alone but i let you come coz maybe i'll be needing someone to talk to. Maybe the lads won't mind if i didn't invite them for a walk" 

"hmmm. okey" I said and shrugged. "Maybe i could just tell them.....or .... or... text them?" I asked again.

"ok ok Mile ! Text them if you want." He said

i pulled my iphone out of my pocket then texted Zayn:

-

To Zayn Malik:

Hey bradford bad boy, Harry and I went for a walk. You and the lads can go home now if you don't have something to do.

From Zayn Malik:

Actually, Me and Perrie are gonna go somewhere.

To Zayn Malik:

How about the other lads?

From Zayn Malik:

Liam and Danielle and Louis and Eleanor are going to a party.

To Zayn Malik:

Niall? how about Niall?He doesn't have a girlfriend, i know. what is he planning to do for tonight then?

From Zayn Malik:

He said that he'll just be chilling in the flat; y'know eat and eat.

To Zayn Malik:

Ohh yeah, Niall's girlfriend is food. grea great. so i'll just see y'all later tonight.

From Zayn Malik:

You stay in our flat for tonight right? you promised that last week.

To Zayn Malik:

Yes mate.

From Zayn Malik:

Yayy. See ya tonight Mile take care xx

To Zayn Malik:

yeah you too and have fun with Perrie xx

-

"Smiling while texting? weird" Harry said.

"Atleast someone is talking to me. Not like the guy i'm with right now. We're walking together but not talking." i rolled my eyes "You're boring" i said.

"Then youshouldn't have come with me" He said.

"I came because i want to be a nice friend. I know you need someone to talk to. THAT'S WHY I CAME!" i said angrily

Harry's annoyed face turn into a serious face.

"sorry Mile, i shouldn't have acted like that. it's just because i don't know what to do about my relationship." He said; sad

"i know, i don't know how i can help but i really want to help" I said as i slightly patted his back

"You really want to help?" He asked and gave me an evil grin.

i know he's planning something that's really really not good.

well his plans are never good. His last plan was cutting Paul's hair but he ended up cutting my Hair extensions. omg. HAHAHAH i'll never forget that.

"What's on your mind Styles?" i asked giving him a small glare.

"Well Mile, Can you be my girlfriend?" he suddenly asked

"Ha? Wait What?!! Harry? no freaking way" i answered; shocked.

what didhe just said?! Am i dreaming, no no no this is a nightmare.

I'm gonna killa this Cheshire boy is he's serious.

"C'mon Mileena Please" Harry Styles begged.

As he followed me . He pulled my hand and made me face him.

"No, I'm not gonna be your fake girlfriend and besides there's a lot of girls that would love to be your girlfriend, why me?!" I asked then continue walking .

He walked then stopped in front of me.

"I mean fake girlfriend; i mean people knows you. People knows you hang out with us all the time people's problem with my relationship with Caroline is her age and that she's older than me. I think people can accept the fact thati'm dating you" He explained.

"Because I know that I'll never fall in love with you. We'll break up after a couple of months anyway. We just need to pretend in a couple of months" He explained.

"So you're telling me that we are gonna pretend that we're together so everyone will stop hating on your girlfriend, Caroline?" I asked giving him a glare

"Actulaly you just said what i said"He murmured under his breath

"What didyou just say?"i asked like a stubborn child

"Nothing, i said .... Exactly! Now pleeeease?" he said

"So we're gonna be fake dating?" i asked.

"Yeah ! Yes Yes !" he cheered

"There's no way in hell that that's gonna happen" i said then continue walking. Harry followed me.

"Argh, why do you need to love a 32-year-old woman Harry? and now you're making me join your evil plan" I said with some acting of fraustrating voice and face.

He shrugged and gave me a puppy dog face that i can't resist.

"Mileena please! you told me you wanted to help and this is the only thing that you can help; it's the least youcan do" he said; smiling like a 5 year old child who recieved a candy.

Argh! his eyes. it's so hypnotizing.

wait wait no.

"What? LEAST? LEAST? you call this fake dating thing LEAST? ohmy gosh Harry" i said and chuckled.

"Well it's not like we're getting married or anything; it'll be just for a couple of months then we're gonna pretend that we broke up then bwaha!the fake dating is over" He explained. looking very proud about his idea.

"Arggghhh. ok you owe me a lot. BUT !! .... in one condition" i said.

"anything !!" he said. very very happy and he's smiling from ear to ear.

"I'm gonna torture you during this fake dating thing. I'm gonna be demanding and if you fail to do what i want; i'll stop and tell the whole world that were just fake dating" i said and trying to look like an evil child.

His shoulders drop and so are his jaw.

"Why?" i asked.

"Please don't be too harsh" he said

i laughed. "I won't. In Fact, you got your first mission. Clean my toilet ! C'mon let go home" I said and walked back to my apartment.

"Wait! you promised us last week that you'll be staying in our flat tonight remember?" he said.

"ohh yeah i almost forgot. Mr.Styles got lucky.Maybe you'll be cleaning my toilet tomorrow" i said and winked.

- - - - - - - - -

"Hey Niall !"I greeted him as soon as i saw him in the kitchen.

"oh hey Mile" he greeted "Where's Harry?"

"There's watching TV, i guess" i said and pointed to the living room. "What's in the fridge? I'm hungry"

"uhhh actually Mile, no more food, we need to go to market to buy some food or we won't have our dinner" he said

"What? you ate all the food and now you're worrying for not having dinner. oh my Nialler" I said and laughed.

"Well, how about the other lads? y'know they might be starving when they get here" he said.

i rolled my eyes and spoke: "Well then you wanna go with me in the grocery store?"

"uhm... sorry i can't Demi and I will skype in a couples of minutes. ask Harry" he said, shoving a half slice of toast with nutella in his mouth.

"seriously? When you and Demi are skyping you're just eating in front of her...." Niall trailed off

and said "No I'm not" 

"Yes you are." i said and stuck my tongue out "You should change that habit, it's kinda rude"

"i don't think so... i justwant to see her face while i eat, isn't that sweet?" he said and smiled showing the chewed sandwich in his mouth.

"Eeewww" i reacted "its not sweet ok. bye" i said then left Niall in the kitchen and went to the living room.

"Stand up kiddo, we're going to the grocery store"i said as i stand up in front of him and covered his view in the tv

"what? no way! my feet hurts." he complained

"and so are mine. But we got no food. now come on! And we're not walking again don't worry we're taking the car" i said

"you drive" he said; still not standing up. sitting like a lazy arse in the couch.

"seriously? you wanna die? you know i can't drive" i said and raised an eyebrow.

"argh fine! but you should take driving lessons soon. I hate it when i'm tired and i need to drive you somewhere" he complained

"If you don't stop complaining, i won't be in your evil plan. so shut up" i said and stuck my tongue out.

"Yes Ma'am" he said.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Cheetos"

"Doritos"

"Cheetos"

"Doritos"

"Cheetos"

"Doritos" Harry said as he put a pack of Doritos in our cart.

"Cheeeeeetos!" i said and put the pack of Cheetos in the cart and removed the Doritos from the cart.

"I want Doritos!" Harry said as he placed his arms beside his waist. i rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out.

"Only Cheetos" i said.

"Excuse me, just a friendly advice; what if you just buy both?" a lady came to us. popped out of nowhere.

"oh yeah great idea!" Harry cheered

i looked at the lady and saw that it was Danielle.

"oh my gosh! Danielle ! It's nice to see you again!" i said and hugged her.

"oh it you Danielle. i didn't noticed that !" Harry said and we all laughed.

"Yeah maybe because the both of you are busy fighting over some packs of chips" she said and we laughed harder.

"Is Liam with you? where is he?" I asked

"He's outside, giving some autograph tosome fans outside, we're just gonna buy some food because i ran out of it then i saw you guys. You were like arguing like boyfriends and girlfriends....." Harry trailed her off and said

"in fact, we really are girlfriend and boyfriend" He proudly said as he placed his arms around my waist. i immediately took it off, the be placed his arms across my shoulders. and we smiled at her

Danielle looked shocked

"What? Since when? oh my gosh, i'm so happy for you guys!" she said

"Happy for what?" Liam, who popped out of nowhere, said.

"Babe! Harry and Mile are dating now. isn't that great?" Danielle said

"Harry what?" He asked looking confused.

Harry nudged me slightly at my ribs signaling me to talk.

"Harry and i are dating !!" I said, cheerfully.

OH MY GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M DOING THIS.

 "Really? but what happened to Caroline?" He asked; still confused but still smiled.

"i'll tell you about that tomorrow, let go to the flat now? are you guys done?" Harry said.

"Yes, ok let's go" Danielle said.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

_VOTE_COMMENT_

please tell me what youthink about it <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 159 13
My life is just one big collection of poorly made decisions with depressing yet catchy music playing in the background. Niall Horan was one of those...
11K 239 30
Kristen has no absolute idea who 'One Direction' is. Supposedly they are some cute band from the UK, but right now, the only thing that matters to Kr...
185K 2.9K 35
Sequel to Love Doesn't Exist.
293 29 5
where Louis and Harry are best friend but Louis has alcohol problems. What happen when they fall in love and Louis promise Harry to stop to drink? wi...