Friends?

Autorstwa ImAwkwardAsAllHeck

There's more to the friendship for Rose and Jahseh but can they handle that? Więcej

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
A/N (plz read)
20
21
22
23
24
Another story
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44

35

540 32 24
Autorstwa ImAwkwardAsAllHeck

  "Five minutes til you're on," someone yells knocking on Jah's door.

   I hear the cheering of the fans and smile for Jah. I see him smile.

  "Fuck five minutes," he says and gets up pulling me along with him.

  We see Ski and everyone outside and Jah tells them to come with us.

  Scheme sees us coming and just starts playing Take A Step Back and throws Ski and Jah mics.

  "FUCKED UP! FUCKED UP! FUCKED UP! FUCKED UP! FUCKED UP! FUCKED UP! FUCKED UP! YEAH!" They scream.

I stand off to the side, not on stage just snapchating them jumping around like fucking frogs.

"Aye let's go!"Trunks says pulling me on the crowded stage.

Ski looks over at me and smirks before throwing the mic to me.

"Bare in that pussy like Smokey. Chain swing like rodeo ropy. Diamonds so wet that they soapy. Watch em mingle like they do the hokey pokey," I pick up where Ski left off and then throw the mic back to him.

   Soon the song ends and Jah tells Gabe to stop the music.

   "Ay Rose, come here," he says.

  I shyly walk over knowing the fans are watching my every move.

  He hugs me from behind and I see some people in the crowd get confused.

  "This is my girlfriend, Rose. I want no hate on her, if I see that she is getting hate I will block the fuckers hating. If you hate on someone I love, who is a part of me, then you do not love all of me and you are not a fan. This girl is my life, she's been with me since I was 6 years old. 6 years old. This girl has done everything for me. This relationship will not be heavily publicized, for the sake of our privacy. I just wanted you guys to know about her since she is going on tour and we will be seen together. Once again this is the love of my fucking life and she is a piece of me that no one can take away, if you hate her then you hate a piece of me and you are not a fan," Jah says to the fans.

  I see some people mad and some smiling.

"I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" A random guy in the crowd jokes.

"You know what, you looking kinda sexy over there," Jahseh jokes back making everyone laugh.

  "Can I go back to where I was?" I whisper back to Jah.

  He laughs and lets me go back.

   They finish the show after about two more hours and lemme tell you, shit was crazy.

   Jah comes off stage all sweaty and shit and Ski follows behind with the others.

  "I need to eat!" Ski says.

  "But first y'all need to shower," I say laughing.

   "We're getting hotels tonight since it's late," Jah says.

  "Where we going next?" I ask.

  "Raleigh," Craig answers.

  "Where we eating?" Ski asks.

  "IHOP!" Jah screams.

  "Of course," I laugh rolling my eyes.

  We go to the tour bus and we go to our hotel.

"Everyone take a shower then we'll meet in the lobby," Jah says before walking into our room.

We put our stuff down and I put Sora on the bed and Jah goes to take a shower first.

"You better hurry up, I need to take a shower too," I tell him.

After 10 minutes he's out and I go in but his perverted ass walks in and takes his little man hoe pictures in the mirror. I get out of the shower and he wraps one arm around my waist and has his other arm covering my boobs and takes a video of him screaming on of his songs in my ear. I cover my face but he pries my hands away from my face.

"Stop," I whine but end up laughing.

"Why you no love me?" He asks in a voice that sounds like Stitch.

I motion for him to lean closer as if I'm gonna whisper something to him but I lick his face and laugh.

   He posts it even though I begged him not to.

"How did such a perfect person get created?" He asks just staring at my face. A smile takes over my face.

   "I'm definitely not perfect but you...you're literally perfect. I don't know how people say perfection doesn't exist when you're living proof it does," I say.

  "I'm definitely not perfect, I got a hell of a lot of flaws," He says laughing at me thinking he's perfect.

  "Not to me you don't," I say turning around and looking at him.

  "Thank you," he says.

  "For what?" I ask confused.

  "For making me feel loved," he says.

   I grab his chin and kiss him.

  "I will always love you baby," I say.

   I finish getting ready and we go down to the lobby.

  "Finally," Ski says rolling his eyes.

  "Shut yo fat ass up," Jah says.

   We all walk out and go to IHOP.

   "I swear to god if this dumbass gets a steak," I laugh to Trunks.

  "I think imma get me a nice juicy shteak," Jah says even though he didn't hear me talking to Trunks.

  "God damnit," I laugh.

  We walk into the IHOP and get seated.

I get seated between Coolie and Trunks so now they're hitting my shoulder with theirs pushing me towards the other and the other pushes me back.

  "Stop it, oh my godddddd," I say but they don't they only keep leaning over and hitting my shoulder.

  "I'm gonna sneak into your rooms and cut your fucking dicks off if you don't stop," I say glaring at them.

  They immediately stop which makes me laugh.

  They start poking me and saying shit sounding like they fucking cavemen.

"Y'all bout annoying as Spongebob and Patrick," I say glaring at both of them.

  "Hi I'm Talisha, I'll be your server today. Can I start you off with some drinks?" She asks.

   We all order and she walks away and immediately Coolie and Trunks start poking me again.

   "That second of peace was so nice, why did you guys have to ruin it?" I ask.

    "Seemed fun," Coolie says shrugging.

   I see Jah just typing away on his phone as Ski and Gabe have a conversation. He laughs at something and keeps typing.

  Me, Trunks, and Coolie all look at each other as if to say "the fuck he laughing about?"

  We immediately pull out our phones and get on the group chat.

                             Prolly talkin to Taylor🙄

  Craig sees the text and gets on the groupchat too.

  Trunks🤪
You don't know that

"Taylor funny as fuck," Jah says to Ski and I just look at Trunks because I'm right.

                                  YoU doNT knOw tHAt

The waitress comes back with our drinks and we order our food.

I just think to myself and wonder if Cleo was lying when she said Jah and Taylor were just friends. I never thought I was the jealous type but then again I don't know a lot of shit about myself.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

48.5K 1.9K 43
' ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇs ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇs ɴᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴀ sʜᴏᴡ , sʜᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴏᴡ '
20.7K 647 31
Enjoy😍😁
98.1K 3.2K 44
Auhlia moved. Jahseh came back. They both didn't want love. But both got love sick. And need healing. They needed a medicine.