Boe

Autorstwa Ohcheesy

I was always confused if I was his hoe or if I was truly his boo like he said I was. Więcej

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
8)
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112

Part 104

1.5K 29 2
Autorstwa Ohcheesy

"Negative ayyyy ay I'm not preg preg pregnannnnnnt" I whisper yell while dancing out of gratitude to God.

"Fuck" Handro says throwing himself to the bed. I then roll my eyes and lay next to him.

"That bad" I ask

He nods pulling me closer.

"How bout next year when I have my shit figured out just not yet" I suggest

"I been a dick yknow you have my baby when it's time... when you want to" he sighs pecking my forehead.

"Awe yous shoooo cuteee" I cooe squeezing his cheeks while he rolls his eyes.

"Listen mamas ima have to go" he says kissing me quickly.

"What why" I ask pulling him back into the bed.

"Kato said he got something important to let me know" he explains dragging himself back up.

"You seem excited" I laugh lightly.

"I just wanna stay under you and be warm" he whines pouting.

"Awe pobre Sitoooo mi bebe " I cooe hugging him from behind. (Awe my poor baby)

"Stawppppp" he whines pushing me slightly away.

"Or I'm gonna leave Kato alone if you keep grabbing me like that" he grabs my arms sitting me down while I smile.

"Fine" I laugh laying back.

"Okay bye mamas" he says flicking my head.

"Besito" I whine and he walks away laughing.

"Okay fuck you" I yell and he just skips off to his car.

"I'm messing with you" he says getting out his car. I then cross my arms looking anywhere but him.

"Serious you mad" he ask and I laugh getting on my toes to kiss him. He then holds me in place so he can deepen the kiss but I back up patting his chest while he groans.

"Go on before you leave Kato waiting to long" I say while he drags himself back into the car.

I then go back into my room jumping into my bed under covers. I decided to face time Jack who I haven't talked to in a while ever since the disagreement about Lily and Melissa.

Hey bighead

"Hey" He muffles into the phone out of breath.

Oh fuck I'll call you later

"Okay"

Get someeeee

I then hear him laugh and I hang up immediately already hearing toooooo much. I decided to just watch more YouTube videos and I wouldn't say it's wasting time but more like relaxing? I don't know I prefer watching YouTube videos then be outside at times.

"Baby ima leave tonight and I wanna spend time with you before I leave" my mom says walking in my room.

Before I groan I realize it'd be rude especially since we barely see each other. I just nod and go look at my closet for something.

By the time I was adding my final touches I was being yelled at by my mom to hurry up.

We couldn't choose what to eat. we just picked complete opposite type of foods. So we decided on going to a buffet.

"Henny" my mom says lowering the music.

"Yeah" I mumble getting distracted by the things outside.

"I never was the best mom, how can I change that" I then hear her crying lightly and I immediately turn feeling pain go throughout my heart. I hated seeing people cry it was the worst I would freak out and feel like I wasn't enough to make someone happy.

I felt my eyes water and my nose sniffled a bit.

"Mom don't say that" I interrupt before she can say more.

"It's true I'm literally leaving you tomorrow and I some how let your father rape you for God sake you deserve better" she yells turning a bit red.

She then parked in the buffet parking lot and started fixing her make up as if she was fine.

"Mom listen to me" I say and she stops putting mascara and looks at me with such broken eyes.

"You made me independent, you made me who I am and I love how I am. Yes before was very complicated but your here" I say rubbing her hands while she nods pulling me in for a hug. She cried so much I believed our plans were canceled.

When I was younger I would look up to my mom and see how no matter how things went she would stay strong and with a smile. Now that's exactly what she did, she got out the car after fixing herself up a bit and walked out the car smiling.

I loved how strong she was but was she just hurting herself?

7:45pm

I was now going for seconds while I cringed seeing my mom make duck lips for a photo.

I immediately go to the spicy orange chicken I became obsessed with.

"Your very pretty" I hear beside me and see a old guy.

"Thank you" I smile awkwardly and speed walk to the pizza.

"I mean it" I hear behind me and I shift a little feeling very uncomfortable.

"Look sir I appreciate the compliments but back up" I say walking away to where my mom was still taking photos.

I acted like nothing happened but felt a ugly vibe when the old guy sat beside our table. My mom then put her phone done and stuffed her mouth and smiled at me huge.

I then eat slowly but kept an eye on the old guy. He seemed so out of it. I didn't want to judge him but I didn't want to be near at all!

"Honey how about we take a photo" my mom ask after we finished up.

"But let me find someone to find to take it for us" she says getting up and looks around fixing her hair.

"I will if you'd like" the same old guy offers and before I can say no he already has my mom phone.

I follow closely to my mom while she goes on talking and I nod acting as if I listened. feeling very uncomfortable.

Once he was done my mom thanked him and they stayed talking about how there children have grown. No matter how much I tried stopping myself from thinking he was a creep I still did.

"Okay baby lets go" my mom says linking her arm with mine. I sigh we were now walking toward outside after paying.

I then felt someone hand brush past my ass. It was the old guy who accidentally touched my ass.

He winked showing his yellow teeth and I boil up wanting him to die in a instant. No matter what all he reminded me of was my dad. I thought I was passed this but I wasn't.

I then felt my mom stop and she grabbed my face.

"What's wrong " she ask and I shake my head no as if nothing not wanting her to worry.

"Nothing I'm fine" I fake laugh and she doesn't seem to believe me but she shrugs it off.

We were now back home and it was currently 10 or 11pm and I was helping my mom fix her luggage. We laughed and talked all night but she eventually had to leave.

I felt sad when she left. Although any other person would bad talk there mom if they were in my position I knew she just wasn't in the right mindset before. I loved that she was trying now.

Hennessy.0

Hennessy.0: te amo mamita 💋

❤️ 💭
2,361 liked by To.bee 314

Press for more comments

To.bee: the cutest! 💋

User21: is that your mom?
Hennessy.0 replied: yeah!

Frankydanks: your mom sexc 😬🤤
Hennessy.0 replied: ew stawppppp

I then roll my eyes at Franky comments. I was now under my cover frowning wishing the image of the old guy smiling would just disappear.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

160 11 12
My life was, pretty plane, you could say, but I liked it that way. But one night, that one night when I saw him laying at my doorstep, he changed eve...
9.1K 293 20
I Just Feel Complete When You're By My Side That's what i thought but but being loved by someone else made me think different .
315 36 36
She was right. April was right. When she said that he stared at me like I was the centre of his universe, I didn't think it was true. I thought "Oh n...
7.5K 121 11
"I was just born confused."