Sinners -Sweet Pea-

Af Tori_vx

Lou Jones, beautiful, popular and powerful girl with Serpent blood running through her veins. Rebellion big o... Mere

1. What the hell is secrets and sins?
2. You thought right, loverboy
3. Sweet Pea? What the heck is that?
4. Nancy Drew strikes again
5. Lou you scared me
6. Pureheart the Powerful
7. Have fun in the snakepit
8. A modern day version of Bonnie and Clyde
9. Snake bites over dog fleas
10. I am his partner in crime
11. A certain dark-haired Serpent who likes to wear dog tags
13. A crate of pancake mix
14. All snakes have a soft underbelly, he's yours
15. I really like you, Sweet Pea
16. You wouldn't let your momma get hurt, would you Charlotte?
17. You look good in a turtleneck
18. Did he give you snake bites yet?
19. I want you, all of you tonight
20. He's good, right? He looks like he is
21. Watch it, carrot head
22. So, you must be Lou
23. Now it's time we bite back
24. Who do you think was her first kiss?
25. He doesn't deserve someone like you
26. Welcome to: Carrie the Musical
27. You're just like me Lou
28. I do satisfy her more than you could ever have
29. Like mother like daughter
30. I always told you boys are dumb
31. A pretty girl like you
32. Wounds heal I guess
33. I was waiting all summer for you, Lou
34. This is like an episode of Gossip Girl
35. Your puppy love is the best
36. In that case, we definitely have to play it right?
37. Maybe one day
38. To the grave
39. You're a stalker
40. Such a Stydia moment
41. I love you
42. I see the way you look at her
43. You messed with our squad, you messed with us
44. I promise
New Book!
New Book!

12. I'm still your Daddy

12.9K 204 199
Af Tori_vx

Lou's POV

I walked out of my room, dressed in some black ripped jeans and a grey v-neck t-shirt and of course my Serpent jacket. Sweet Pea texted me he was outside, ready to go to the tattoo studio to get my tattoo.

Last nights events were scary but you gotta keep yourself together.

When I walked into the livingroom, I saw Toni dressed in one of Jug's tshirts and only his tshirt. Jug was sitting on the couch writing on his story as every other morning.

"Morning guys", I smirked, "Nice shirt Toni".

"Uhm, Lou it's not-", "Oh I heard, PG 13 session, the walls are kinda thin", I winked. "Well, where are you goig?", Jug asked looking up from his laptop clearly amused.

"I'm going to go to the tattoo studio with Sweets to get my tattoo. After last night I feel like I need something permanent in my life", I explained.

"Sweets hu", Toni smirked. "Shut it Topaz and put some pants on, I can see your cute ass", I chuckled before grabbing my helmet and walking outside.

"Good morning, princess. You are starting to look like a Southsider", Sweet Pea smirked as I walked down the stairs. "Well I am, let's go", I smirked.

"Are you okay?", he asked while I got my bike. "I am, last nights eventy should just be ignored", I smiled weakly.

*

Sweet Pea and I walked into the Tattoo Studio because it was still pretty early there were barely any people.

"Sweet Pea, what's up man? Here for another tat?", a guy covered in tattoo's asked the tall Serpent while greeting him with a bro hug.

"Nothing much, how 'bout you, Bullseye? I'm actually here for her, new Serpent", he explained. "Ah I see, a new member in the crew", he smiled and shook my hand.

"Welcome to the gang, Hogeye", he smiled. "Lou", I responded. "Lou as in Lou Jones?", he asked. "Yes, how'd you know?", "I know your dad pretty well, finally another Jones at the front", he snickered.

I decided not to bring Jug up, for once I wanted to own all the glory.

"Come on, Lou. Where you want it?", the man asked me. "I want it on the back of my left shoulder", I smiled.

"Alright, sit down and let's get started", Bullseye cheered.

Soon he started tattooing the Serpent logo on my back. It hurt pretty bad, not gonna lie but it felt right.

"Oh damn, Bullseye, not a Daddy tattoo, a Serpent tattoo", Sweet Pea groaned. "What?!", I asked shocked.

"Damn but it's dope", the Serpent laughed.

"What oh please", I groaned in frustration. "He's just messing with ya Jones", Bullseye chuckled. "You're gonna pay later Sweets", I smirked.

*

Classes were super boring but nobody cared for their grades anyway so it wasn't really a big deal. After the tattoo studio, Sweet Pea and I drove to school even though we were late but who cares.

"Your tattoo is super beautiful, I should get one on that spot too", Toni muttered inspecting my new tattoo. "Thanks, T. So you and my brother? Don't get me wrong but I always thought you were a girl that likes girls", I asked.

"Oh yeah definetely, it was just some kissing and a little bit making out, I'm definetely more into girls anyways", the small Serpent girl chuckled.

"So I have a chance?", I asked. "You do but you're already reserved for someone that is pretty tall, likes tog dags, has this huge tattoo on his neck, don't know if you know him", Toni smirked.

"Never, Sweet Pea and I, we are friends", I smiled. "Yes, he came over after what happened and got you, Cheryl called him not me or any one", Toni explained.

Before I could answer the doors of the school flung open and Mayor McCoy walked in with Sheriff Keller, drug dogs, and serval other deputies. They all started pushing Serpents at their lockers, arresting them and searching them.

"Lou!", I heard and saw Jughead running out with Archie, well how kind Archie.

Toni and I started running towards the door but then I saw Sweet Pea being grabbed by the cops and shoved against a locker, he punched it in protest but was quickly handcuffed. (Hottest scene holy crap)

Suddenly Toni and I were pushed against lockers next to him also being handcuffed, well what a beautiful day, am I right?

*

"I never dealt with drugs, neither have I taken them", I insisted. "But Serpents deal with them and as I know, you joined them", Sheriff Keller muttered as I sat in the questioning room with him.

"Come on Sheriff, you've known me my entire life, I'm Kevin's best friend. Why would I lie to you?", I asked the man I've known my entire childhood.

"Lou, you joined a gang, you changed your style and you transferrred schools. Your dad is in prison, you almost killed yourself and as I heard from the Lodges you almost got raped last night, you are an entirely different person", the Sheriff explained.

"Well, thank you for listing up all the things that I've experienced in my fucked up life", I muttered.

"Lou, I'm trying to help!", "You are not doing a good job. Sheriff, people are dying under your watch, teenagers get raped and drugs are crowding the streets. Yet you think you can accuse the Serpents of everything when they aren't the ones dealing, it's the Ghoulies. I don't know why you're doing this vendetta against us but you better stop and focus on the important things!", I snapped raising my voice.

"Settle your voice or you'll join your father", he threatened. "Why? Because I joined a gang? Or is it because I told you that you did nothing but let a rapist get away?",

"That's enough, bring her back to the cell", the Sheriff ordered. Two deputies grabbed onto my arms and carried me back to the rest of the Serpents, luckily I was in a cell with Toni, Fangs and Sweet Pea.

"What did he say?", Toni asked. "Just asked questions, I told him he sucked at his job and he threatened to put me in jail", I muttered angrily.

"What? Why would he do that?", Fangs asked. "I told him that he did nothing for this town, he lets a murderer run around, he lets the drugs get more and he let my almost rapist get away and yet he is still accusing the Serpents", I explained.

"Damn", Fangs breathed out.

The hours began to run quicker as more and more Serpents got questioned. "I can't believe we're still not out of here", Sweet Pea groaned.

"Lou Jones, you are free to go", a deputy told me and opened the cell door, another deputy grabbed me and basically dragged me out the cell.

"Lou, let's go", Jughead said who appearently was the one to get me out. "Why don't you let the rest out? They didn't do anything, the Serpents try to keep the peace and you just lock them away", I snapped at the Sheriff.

"Lou, shut up finally", he muttered. "Why? They don't have any guilt. Do you have any proof that they dealt with the Jingle Jangle your kids took? Because you don't also we are all minors which means we can't even be questioned without a legal guardian", I smirked and the Serpents cheered.

"I liked you more before you changed the sides", Tom mumbled. "Okay, guys let them all go".

Everyone walked out and thanked me again. "Look, Sheriff. I like you, you are the father of my best friend but you can't treat them differently just because they live on the wrong side of town", I smiled at the man.

*

Jug just told me about Tallboy wanting to cope with the Ghoulies, to open their drug empire. It was a shock to me to hear how dad's right hand not only betrayed him but the entire Southside Serpents.

"Start from the beginning, boys", our dad ordered as he sat down on the other side of the little window.

Jughead started to tell him from the deal Tallboy wanted to do with the Ghoulies and about Mayor McCoy raiding the school. To my happiness he added Nick St. Clair's to the list and also that we joined the Serpents.

"Hey, you can reprimand us for joining the Serpents later, but if we don't do something now there will be no Serpents. It'll just be Ghoulies", Jughead said.

"Ghoulies dress like fops, but they've a nasty crew. The Serpents have survived worse, though. Much worse. The only hitch is, it sounds like you're outmanned, which means you gotta avoid bloodshed at all costs", our father explained looking at me almost the entire time, he hasn't said anything about the Nick thing.

"I agree a hundert percent", Archie added. "So, outthink them. This is about territory, if there's one thing Ghoulies love, it's their crazy souped-up retro cars and hearses. You catch my Riverdale drift, boys?", FP asked.

"A street race", I mumbled. "Challenge them to a street race, one-on-one. But keep it on the DL it's illegal, it will get you locked up. Set the terms of the races, their guy wins, the Serpents roll over. But if we win, the Ghoulies back off. And maybe raise the stakes, whoever wins controls Southside High", our father whispered into the little phone.

"We get rid of the Ghoulies and get rid of the JJ and get Mayor McCoy off our back", I smirked.

"Boys, might leave me with Lou a moment?", our dad questioned.

"Yes?", I asked after Jughead and Archie left. "Tell me what that boy did", he ordered. "Dad it's no b-", "No, Lou. He hurt you, he tried to rape you and he's gonna pay".

"He just put something in my drink and well everything happened so fast, luckily my old friends safed me and Sweet Pea brought me home", I explained. "Sweet Pea?", "Yeah, we're pretty good friends", I smiled.

"I see, but I swear if I catch that son of a-", "Dad, you might get out in a couple years and I don't want to lose you all over again", I told him.

"Okay, my Lou. Also, you joined the gang?", he asked. "I did, before Jughead tho", I chuckled. "I knew you would join them one day, you've always been the feisty one. I want you to be careful okay? Take the lead and guid them, your brother has a crazy mind he might do some stupid things so please become their leader for when I'm not there", dad begged.

I nodded my head and smiled at him, "Oh and dad, I forgive you", I smiled before standing up and heading home.

*

The next day rolled around, Jughead, Archie and I walked into the Ghoulies hide out place, which was a small garage basically.

"Me and my boy wanna challenge you to a race. If we win, Serpents remain autonomous and you quit dealing at Southside High", Jughead told the Ghoulie, whose name was Malachai.

"And if we win?", Malachai asked both Jug and I.

"We fold, and you can continue polluting the Southside with your little straws of death", I explained.

"So, the mighty Serpent princess has some stones, but not much else. So, unless Your Highness wants to put some of Daddy's territory or herself on the table, I got no reason to agree to the race", Malchai smirked at me and Tallboy was ready to step in.

Before either Jug or I could respond the doors flew open.

"They were following me, tried to get in the garage", another Ghoulie explained while Veronica and Betty were brought inside.

"Veronica?", "Betty?", Both boys asked at the same time. "Jughead?", "Archie?", the girls asked at the same time.

"What are you doing here?", all four asked at the same time.

"Yes, hi I'm here as well and we were kinda in a middle of something", I groaned rolling my eyes.

"Wait, so these are your bitches?", the Ghoulie asked, "I beg your misdogynistic pardon", Veronica snapped.

"Why don't you take your skanks and get the hell out of here? Until you make me a better offer, there'll be no race", Malachai chuckled.

"If you win, we'll give you the Whyte Wyrm, Lou is off the table", Jug said, "You can expand your drug-dealing hporizons and upgrade out of this literal hellhole".

"We'll take the Whyte Wyrm and Sunnyside Trailerprak", Malachai smirked holding his hand out.

"Jughead don't", I warned my brother but there was no use as he shook the Ghoulies hand.

"Can't wait to make you my Ghoulie Queen, Lou", Malachai smirked at me.

*

The next morning everyone on the Southside woke up early to meet at the Wyrm before the race started. For the race, I was wearing a pair of black short along with a blue crop top and my Serpent jacket.

"We are not gonna loose anything!", Tallboy shouted, "FP lead this group and now his son will fight for it".

"What about his daughter? She was the one that got us out of jail", someone else yelled. "Yes, she should be the next leader", another one yelled.

"Guys, my father is still the leader. We just gotta show the Northside who we are and that we won't get demanded around by them. We are neither the Northsiders bitches nor are we the Ghoulies bitches. They are ours and today we will make them roll over and get the hell out of the Southside, our home. We gotta stand up for ourselves and show everyone that the Serpents won't ever back off because we can bite", I told everyone only to earn more cheers.

*

"You know, you being all leader like is kinda hot", Sweet Pea told me as we sat on his motorcycle. "Naw you're so Sweet", I joked poking his cheeks.

"Stop that right there", he laughed grabbing my hands and holding them together in his hand, "I'm still your Daddy".

"Nah you wish, I'm yours and you know that", I laughed.

Reggie's POV

The squad and I sat on my car which was the car, Jones would drive. I looked over and saw Lou joking around with the same Serpent that she was with at the fight.

"Jealous, Mantle?", Kevin asked smirking. "Me? Never, she did that decision", I explained.

I had to admit she looked really good with the dark clothes and the leather jacket. She was also acting way more natural and I kind of enyojed that, it was just pissing me off that she was all over this Serpent.

"I know you think she is hot", Cheryl chuckled, "And she and this boy are so cute together, he came and picked her up after Nick roofied her".

"He what?", I asked angrily. "Oh, you didn't know? Nick tried to rape her, luckily the girls and I beat him up Sweet Pea came and hugged her all protectively and brought her home", Cheryl smirked.

*

Lou's POV

"Okay everyone, let's do this! Cars in line!", Tallboy shouted. Soon the two cars were parked infront of the invisible line.

Toni walked over to do the honors of starting the game but was stopped by Cheryl, "Not today, cha cha. I was born for this moment", the ginger haired girl smirked.

"Engines warm and ready, gentlemen?", Cheryl asked only to recieve yes from the four boys.

Cheryl raised her hands up in the air after putting on her rounded sunglasses, finally, she dropped her hands with the red scarf in her hand. The cars sped down the road as everyone cheered.

We then got drinks and sat back down. "Okay, who is your ex?", Toni asked leaning over her motorcycle.

"This one", I explained pointing over at Reggie who looked incredible handsom today. "Damn gurl you go", Toni chuckled only to earn a scoff from Pea.

"Uhm, I will be right back, I will talk to them real quick", I explained.

"Hey guys", I smiled as I walked over to my old friend group, Cherl immediately pulled me into a hug.

"Hey, you look so good in that jacket", she mumbled. "Thank you", I chuckled. "Uhm we need a Pop's night ASAP and then you tell me from that God over there", Kevin ordered pointing at Sweet Pea.

"I will now give me a hug", I chuckled. "Oh and you look hot in that jacket", Kevin said. "Thanks, Kev. I just got a tattoo, wanna see?", I asked.

"Oh hell yes and what did you do to Lou Jones? I mean you have a tat, you're in a gang and you have a fucking motorcycle", he chuckled.

"That tattoo is beautiful", he smiled.

"Girl, how are you?", V asked. "I'm great and you?", I asked. "Same, my parents handeled things with the St.Clairs", she explained.

"Hey", Betty smiled also pulling me in a hug, even though she broke my brother's heart I couldn't stay mad at this little puppy. "Hey, how are you holding up?", "I'm fine", she smiled.

I then looked to my right to see Reggie looking quite awkward. "Hey Reg, sorry for what happened, you know the whole me punching-you-thing", I apologized.

"Yeah, I'm sorry too, I know that I acted like a complete dick the past weeks and I truly am sorry, I hope you can forgive me one day", he smiled. "One day, but now no bad blood right?", I asked. "No bad blood. My mom misses you", he chuckled. "Oh I miss her too, tell her I said hey", I chuckled.

"Uhm, I'm gonna go back now. Bye guys, love ya", I smiled before walking back to them.

"Finally, we missed you", Fangs muttered. "I was gone for literally two minutes", I chuckled. "And what now? We especially Sweet Pea did", he laughed.

"True", Sweets smiled putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Everyone scatter! The cops are rounding up Ghoulies!", a Ghoulies shouted and everyone ran away.

Finally, Archie and Jug came back, "You're okay", I smiled at my brother quickly hugging him. "Come on we gotta go", Jughead ordered.

"You called the cops? You won't throw in with the Ghoulies, but you will with the cops? Where is the honor in that?", Tallboy asked angrily.

"Calm down Tallboy", I snapped, "You think he knew Keller would be there? He would have been caught too".

"I called him", Archie admitted. Jughead turned around and faced his best friend angrily. "What the hell Archie? Did my dad tell you about this too?", he asked.

"No, this was my idea to get rid of the ghoulies. It worked. They got arrested for racing, they're off the chessboard", Archie explained and I added him to my list of the people I had to slap mentally.

"For how long? A month? Three months? You know what they'll want on the other side? Your head on a stake! All of ours!", Jughead yelled.

"Come on princess, let's go", Sweet Pea said glaring at Archie. "Happily", I told him as we walked over to our bikes and drove off to the Wyrm for a drink.

*

The next day I was walking down the hallway with Jughead and Toni.

"What are the other Serpents saying?", he asked us. "Some people give you props for alleging the Ghoulies and beating them, others hate that you cut a deal with Keller because it puts us in bed with the pigs", Toni explained.

"Yeah, I just had an argument with Keller, you can't just make a deal with him afterward", I said.

"I didn't, that was Archie", Jughead insisted. "Yeah, I know that Lou and you know that but some of them don't", Toni said.

Suddenly serval police officers walked down the hallway of the school.

"No, is this another raid?", I asked confused. "Didn't you hear? They caught the Sugarman", Toni said as we watched our English teacher being walked out in handcuffs. I knew he gave me creepy vibes, I just knew it.

*****

Hey guys

How are you all today?

Ay, I love how Lou is slowly becoming a leader to the Serpents.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

321K 6K 26
in which FP's and Alison's lost daughter, Grace, returns to Riverdale to find them. but when Grace meets the Serpents, someone catches her attention...
112K 1.8K 65
Ella is the daughter of FP Jones and twin sister of Jughead. Being a serpent is tough in a town like riverdale is tough, not knowing when money is co...
403K 8.3K 37
Lola Carter. Former bad girl gone good. Serpent royalty. Best friend of Jughead Jones. When her father sees her being dragged too deep into the snake...
60.8K 1.1K 34
Betty Cooper and Jughead Jones met when Southside High closed down and all the students were transferred to Riverdale High. Now 2 years into their re...