Living Together?! | Mark Lee

By hardjunguwu

[ENDING CHANGED/UPDATED] "You're the only girl who doesn't fall to my feet and it's driving me crazy." NCT Ma... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 (END)

Chapter 26

24.7K 710 739
By hardjunguwu

Hope everyone had a great Christmas 🤗

"You and Mark get along well, right?" She questions, arching her brow as she takes a sip from her glass.

You scratch the back of your head at that. It's complicated now that you think about it. You've always knew it was complicated, but it's just been awhile since you've thought about it. You're trying your best to forget the past, but it just comes back to haunt you.

You're relationship with him is on and off. First it's this then it's that. Sometimes you think he's bipolar. Or maybe it's just you.

"It's complicated." You chuckle anxiously.

"I doubt that." She scoffs playfully, shaking her head as her fingers rummage her hair. "You're good friends, I'm sure of it."

You mumble under your breath, looking away from her inquisitive glare.

"You are friends right?" She inquires muddled.

"Um, sure... Yeah, totally."

She has that doubtful look in her eyes. It's nerve wracking. Her round doe eyes make it look like she glaring into your soul. Not very comforting.

Already, she's refilling her glass. You sigh in despair, thinking if she takes anymore she might end up wasted right here in the kitchen and you wouldn't know how to handle that. It's her fourth glass. She's either crazy or must be a pro to handle all that liquor.

But instead of drinking it herself, she's handing it to you. You're pupils dilate when she forces it into your hand.

"I– Uh... You– Why?" You breathe out.

"Drink it." She commands. "I can tell you're a little stressed out since you've been here, so drink it. It'll help."

"But I can't–"

"Don't give me that 'it's illegal' bullshit." She rolls her eyes. "Just drink it."

You're stunned by her instant change in attitude. Her smile and innocent eyes have vanished into thin air. It kinda reminds you how hasty your father was to get you intoxicated so he could sleep with you.

Oh, she's serious.

You avert your eyes up to her. She pouts, nodding as she crosses her arms in front her chest.

Isn't she being quite pushy? If you're not ready then you're not really. She's reminding you more and more of your father. But you can trust her. She is your mother's best friend after all. There's no way she would wish harm on you.

Before your brain could even protest once more, your body is taking action and you're already chugging down the glass of dry, red wine.

Stupid.

It's bitter, but at the same time sweet and sour. You wince at the taste. It's nothing like the drinks at the bar you had on your birthday. Those shots tasted like water with a unpleasant burning, mild bitter flavor. The wine was somewhat much better in a way.

"See!" She giggles, refilling your glass. "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

It wasn't bad, but you're basically coughing due to the unusual flavor. Might need some getting used to. That's if you take it again.

"More?" She suggest.

"N-No thank you." You husk.

She nods and watches in awe as you basically cough to death. You're quick to grab a bottle of water and gulp it down to soothe the after-taste.

"Ooh, look at the time," She sighs, grasping her purse off the kitchen counter. "I have to go, Y/N."

"Why? Where?" You ask, following her towards the living room like a lost puppy.

"I have errands to run, I forgot." She already has her keys in her hands. "I'll be home before dinner."

You've forgotten how late it is. The two of you have been talking for hours that time just flew right by you both.

"Oh..."

"Tell Mark when he gets back for me." She chimes, waving before closing the door.

"Okay..." You mutter, pretty much talking to yourself at this moment.

💐💐💐💐💐

"You're leaving already?" The girl questions, sitting up as she watches him get up from the bed.

"Yep." He says coldly, disposing the wasted condom.

She bites down on her lip, embracing the covers as it covers her bare body. It was tough for her to see him leave already. He came over seeming stressed out and she warmly welcomed him in. Since he chose her to relieve his frustrations, she felt special that he picked her out of the other girls he could have contacted.

What first was a warm greeting turned into a heated make out session and then more.

She has feelings for him which is why she gave herself to him. She's tried her best to be more than those other girls he's fucked.

"You can stay the night if you want." She announces shyly. "My parents won't be home until late morning."

"I'm good." He responds with another frigid answer, causing her heart to tighten.

"O-Okay..."

She watches closely as he cleans himself up and slides into his clothes that once laid on her bedroom floor. Her chest feels light, seeing him not take awareness of her.

They just had sex and yet she gets no attention. She felt like a booty call.

And that's what she was.

That's what all the girls he's had intercourses with were to him.

Just as he was buttoning up his shirt, she gained the courage to try and make a conversation with him.

"Mark..." She calls out to him softly. He's finally making eye contact with her, making her heart skip a beat and she can't help but smile.

"What is it?" He's basically shooting knifes at her with his dark, cold orbs.

"I just have something important to tell you..." She blushes, looking down as she fiddles with her fingers.

He only stares at her, still gathering his belongings from around her room.

"I like you." She confesses, gaping up at him with hope. "I have for a long time."

Mark scoffs in response and rolls his eyes while he stuffs his phone in his jacket pocket. "I don't like you, I'm sorry."

That's when her heart shatters into millions of pieces. Her eyes teary, her bottom lip quivers, and her soul weakens. All this time he's been with her, she felt unique and precious, but all those feelings just to come crashing down.

"B-B-But why?" She leaps up out of bed and towards him, not even caring to cover up her nudeness.

"I can't accept."

"Mark, please, I can take care of you! I can be anything you want, but just please accept my feelings!"

"I'm sorry, but no." He deadpans. "I feel nothing towards you."

She breaks out into tears, her arms clinging onto his preventing him from leaving. It hurts her. She's liked him for so long, gathered up the courage for so long, slept with him for his own personal reasons for so long, all if this why? Only to be slapped in the face like it was nothing.

"Mark, please!" She sobs, tears staining his jacket.

"Yeri, get a hold of yourself for heavens sake."

"Just tell me you like me." She whimpers. "I have feelings for you, you bastard!"

"I don't feel the same, Yeri." He declares, shaking her off his arm and letting her thud to the ground. "I'm sorry, it had to be this way. You were just a fuck, nothing more."

Just as he was about to leave, Yeri speaks, "Are just going to keep doing this?" She shouts.

"Doing what?"

"Fucking every girl you see until you're satisfied?" She pants. "You'll never love doing this. What girl hurt you so bad that you have to hurt others as well?"

"You know nothing." He grits out.

"I like you, Mark Lee," She wails. "And if these sexual intercourses are the only way I can see you then so be it."

"This is over." He opens the door, still not showing no emotion whatsoever. "Not like we had anything from the start anyways."

The door slams causing her to flinch. She wipes away her misused tears. She didn't need him, but oh how she wants him. Doting after him for years only to be rejected after her confession.

He's gone. Probably won't come back, but she knew he would. She knows him too well.

Yeri stands to her feet, glaring out her window and watching as Mark rushes out her house and drives away quickly.

She smirks.

"He'll come back." She sniffles.

Her obsession is unhealthy, yet she doesn't even know. She likes him, but Mark's having mixed feelings with you at home.

Who knows. This might escalate to a problem in the future. Cause like she said, he'll come back.

"He always does."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 1.2K 24
Mark's relationship problems seem to fade away when he notices a person on the ground - by the road - and helping her would soon enough change his li...
76.9K 2.2K 55
They meet after 10 years have passed. Just how much have they changed? Highest ranking: #1 nctfanfic (x3~) #1 nctff (x3~) #1 mark !! #1 marklee #1...
717K 35.5K 50
stop, baby dont stop another instagram au for ya girlies
57.7K 2.4K 25
❝Who were you?❞ ©DONGHYUQUE , 2019