LIVING THE DREAMS~LISKOOK

By ReaderMe88

With THE HALLYU wave hitting the whole world,people look up to their IDOLS,who are the main part of it.Being... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

Author's note

293 2 0
By ReaderMe88

anyeonghaseyo everyone~

This is my first book.So there might be some mistakes.Also, English is not my first language, but I will try my best to avoid grammatical errors.

This story is copyrighted .So please don't copy this story or try to republish it.

Any resemblance to other stories is not intended and  all the images used are not mine.The credit goes to the respective owners. 

The timeline of the events in the story will be a little different, coz I re arranged it little bit to match the story line.

Main ship is Liskook. The other ships will be added later on, according to your requests.So please feel to comment~~~

Thank you and enjoy reading...!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 1.4K 39
What happened if one day Y/N fell in love with someone she didn't expect. ONE DAY: Jungkook:"Fine I will marry RosΓ©" . . . . . . Y/N:" JUNGKOOK PLEA...
75.9K 1.9K 35
I love him... He loves me... Why can't it just be as simple as that? Why can't we love each other without boundaries? Why can't we love each other w...
101K 3.1K 21
(A Liskook fanfic) "Ever since high school to college, I've been into you secretly. You don't know how much I like you, I mean, I love you" "And so...
97.6K 4.1K 54
In people's view life as a globally famous korean idol like BTS and BLACKPINK are pure luck, only timely and successful. They think it's all about da...