Elemental Master - Discontinu...

SoulnessTakingOver

Izuku Midoriya is a teenager that has a special ability. Although 80% of the world also has some kind of spec... Еще

Childhood
Entrance Exam
Class 1A
Heroes vs Villains
School Representatives and The Attack On USJ (PART 1)
The Attack On USJ (Part 2)
Other Stories (I'm A Sellout)
Destiny
1K Special
The festival
UA Sports Festival (PART 1)
UA Sports Festival (PART 2)(Thanks)
UA Sports Festival (PART 3)
3K
Internships (PART 1)
Internships (PART 2)
Final Exams
Shopping Center Scene
Training Camp
Tagged
Make Some Things Clear (IMPORTANT: MUST READ!)
Attack On Training Camp
Vanguard Action Squad vs Deku (PART 1)
Vanguard Action Squad vs Deku (PART 2)
Missing

Sexual Pleasure

3.2K 44 27
SoulnessTakingOver

A/N: If you notice my writing style kinda changed (not much), it's because these following chapters are new. The ones earlier I wrote in the summer, but these next ones will be written from a new and improved me. And what better way to prove my growth than with a lemon! (Forgive me for my sins!)

PS: Oh my god, I look at back at this now, two years older and a lot more mature (Not saying I am mature, just more mature than two years ago) and I can't believe I actually wrote this. What the fuck is wrong with me!? This is by far the worst chapter I've ever written. It doesn't even matter to the storyline!

The next day Izuku was woken up by feeling a weight on his body. He looked around and saw that Momo was laying on top of him and that they were outside in the forest. 'Oh god... Why me?' Izuku questioned himself. He slowly nudged Momo off of him, but in doing so he just woke her up. "Mmm, Izuku, five more minutes..." She was clearly not fully awake though.

Before Izuku could get away, Momo strapped her arms and legs around him, locking him beside her. "Ummm, Momo, we should go back," Izuku said. "But, I want you~" Momo held onto Izuku tighter as her legs rubbed his crotch.

Izuku took a glance over Momo's body, only to discover that her pajamas were just barely sticking to her physique. Izuku, as the man he was, looked over her assets and gulped. He clearly saw that she wasn't wearing any bra, and her loose pants showed some of her thicc ass. Izuku then looked away from the goods and looked at the real treasure, her face. She was so cute when she was sleeping. He just wanted to kiss her over and over again for the rest of his life.

So that's what he did. He started by kissing her forehead and slowly moving down, earning soft moans from Momo. He reached her lips and asked for entry. She simply accepted as his tongue shot into her mouth, not leaving one spot undiscovered. She gave in and simply kissed back as their tongues wrapped around each other in circles.

They kept on going, both of them fully awake as they laid down on the warm grass in the early morning. Izuku quickly began wanting more as he pulled away from her mouth and went down to her neck, leaving small pecks and marks on it as he continued to move down. Momo was giving out silent moans as she could feel Izuku's gentle lips run across her skin slowly.

After a small while, he reached her boobs and seductively looked at her for approval. She just nodded as he started to unzip her pajamas. The shirt fell off to reveal Momo's large and busty breasts. Izuku stared at the sight in amazement with Momo blushing hard at her boyfriend's reaction. But it was a good reaction, right? Izuku climbed on top of her and got ready. A bulge could be seen in his own pajamas as he leaned down to her.

He grabbed her left breast and cupped it in his hand, squeezing it lightly gaining moans from Momo. He went closer to the right one as he cupped that one too, a little rougher than the other. He led his mouth to her nipple as he took it in his mouth and started sucking lightly. "Mmmm... Izuku... Don't stop..." Momo barely said through her moans. Izuku was just so good. He complied and started sucking harder. Taking the nipple and biting it, swirling it with his tongue. All the while he roughly squeezed and massaged the other breast in his hand.

He continued for a while until he switched. Now his mouth covered her left nipple as he continued his assault. Not able to stop or even hinder himself as he continued to pleasure Momo for several minutes. All the while she let out moans at the roughness of her first time.

After a while of pleasuring her breasts, Izuku went and took off his own shirt to reveal the ripped body that the shirt surprisingly managed to hide. He had gained much more muscle since he got OFA and that was good in this kind of situation.

Momo only drooled at the sight of the ripped body of such a handsome looking man. Izuku caught her drooling and smirked as he looked down at her pussy that was hidden behind a small layer of cloth. She noticed his gaze and widen her legs, asking him to do his work.

He slowly but surely pulled the pants off of her and afterward removed her panties. He gasped at the sight. He lowered his head and looked at it closer as he got off of Momo. She sat up, fully naked with the grass rubbing her softly, and put her hands on his head. He just kept looking at her pussy and she slowly moved his head closer to it. He knew what she wanted and started to lick it.

"O-Oh... My god... Izuku... that feels... mmm... keep going... inside... yeah... right the-Ahhhh," her head spinning as Izuku pushed his tongue inside her and started licking her insides. He kept going, as deep as he could possibly go, trying to taste and pleasure his girlfriend as much as possible. He lifted his hand and started rubbing it while still entering her with his tongue. The only response he got was loud moans and gasps as he kept going for several minutes. Not caring that anyone could walk by and find them in their hour of pleasure.

When he felt as if he had done enough, Momo shot her liquid all over his face and most of it entered his mouth. He drank it as he looked at the tired Momo with lust in his eyes. He poked her breasts and started grabbing one with a hand. The other he used to remove his pants and boxers, revealing his 11-inch long dick. Momo was unable to take her eyes of his shaft as she slowly grabbed it in her hands. She got on her knees and looked up at Izuku with the cutest face he had ever seen. She started stroking it as her face was only centimeters away from it. For Izuku, it was the best thing he had ever felt. Her hands were so soft and gentle. If it was November he would have failed so hard.

Momo kept on stroking, faster and faster as the time went on. Izuku felt like he was in heaven. It was the most pleasure he had felt in his whole life, and she hadn't even licked it yet! Suddenly, he felt a wet substance go up and down on the side of his dick. He looked down to see Momo licking it, and to be completely honest, it felt great! Her wet tongue soothing his throbbing dick as the pleasure was out of this world. He had never expected Momo, out of all people, to be so good at blowjobs. She ran across the skin of his dick as she explored the whole thing. Izuku felt like he was going to explode, but he kept it in.

After a while of licking, she started tasting the liquid that was pouring out of his dick, also known as his pre-cum. To her, it felt great. Like the best drink in the world, at least at that moment. She slowly wrapped her lips around his thick dick as it barely fit in her mouth. She shoved it in as far as possible and choked a bit when it hit the back of her mouth. She then started moving her mouth. Up and down as she slowly picked up her speed. Meanwhile, she was sucking him, she also used her hands to rub him too, making sure that he felt all the pleasure that she wanted to give him.

Several minutes later, Izuku's dick started throbbing more as Momo had gained a speed that would make any man lust for her. Izuku placed his hands on Momo's head as he slammed his dick down her throat one last time and cummed inside her mouth. "I'M CUMMING!!!" he shouted as his fluids went down her throat. Reeling his head backward, he could feel Momo gagging on all the cum and his dick. It was a thick load, that was certain.

He slowly exited her mouth as she tried to swallow all of his cum. Unfortunately, it was too much as a lot of it flowed out of her mouth and covered her body. "Mmmm... Izuku... that was... tasty... we're not done!" she said as she grabbed his still hard dick and lifted her boobs up to his dick. Izuku understood and place his dick between her boobs and started thrusting. This was even better than the blowjob! He thrust faster as she started licking the tip of his dick gently. Cleaning his dick from the last load, but also preparing it for a new one.

And so they kept going, faster and faster as Izuku was once again close to cumming. Momo was now laying on the grass with Izuku on top of her shoving his dick forward and back between her breasts. The size of them was easily as large as his dick and they were just as comfy he thought they would be. Again, he thrust one last time, as hard as he could, and released his whole load on her face, hair and some on and in between her boobs.

He reeled back as he was feeling tired from all the thrusting. He laid down beside her as his dick was still rock hard and ready for more. Momo noticed and took her chance. She climbed on top of him and hovered over his dick, placing it right under her pussy. Izuku looked a little scared and asked, "Are you sure... I mean... we don't have protection..." "Don't worry... I take pills every day... in case something like this happens... Even if... I get pregnant... I would still be okay with it... because it's you, Izuku... I love you" she said as she went closer to his dick with her pussy.

In one motion she slammed herself down on his dick, something she would regret right after. It was filling her to the brim and was even touching her deepest parts. "Ahhhhhhhh!" she moaned in pleasure as some blood poured out of her pussy.

After readjusting to his size and even earning some groans and moans from him, she started moving. Slowly but surely, she moved up and down at a slow rate. She kept on moaning as she picked up her pace and was soon bouncing up and down on his dick. Her deepest areas were all discovered by him now.

Izuku gripped her ass as he sat up slightly and moved in sync with her. He didn't know it was possible, but when he did it, he felt 100x better. Momo kept on moaning the whole time as he just listened to her mature sounds.

They kept going for several minutes until Momo released her juices on him. However, he didn't stop there as he kept on moving inside her at a fast rate. He gripped her ass as he placed her on all fours and rammed into her even harder. "Izuku!... Don't stop!... So... good. Ahhhhh!" She kept moaning and groaning from all the pleasure he was giving her.

Over the next 30 minutes, Izuku and Momo would keep changing positions and Momo would cum at least 10 times. Izuku, however, was able to keep himself from cumming just from the determination of pleasuring Momo. But, all things take an end as he thrusts one last time into her as deep as possible, and let out all the cum he had been holding up. It flowed inside her and filled her to the brim.

He slowly removed his dick and looked into her eyes. She looked into his and together they shared a passionate kiss that felt almost as good as the sex. Their tongues twirled around each other and they loved every second of it.

After minutes of passionate kissing, they separated and connected their foreheads. They closed their eyes as they just stayed like that until Izuku separated and hugged her tightly. "Momo, I love you with all my heart. I swear, I would never let anything happen to you." He hugged her even tighter as she hugged back gently. "I know, Izuku. I love you too." She closed her eyes too as they just enjoyed each other's company.

Izuku stopped hugging her and got up from his position. He went over to where their clothes were and put on his as he threw her's towards her. He quickly got dressed and so did she. Momo tried to get up but quickly fell as Izuku caught her with his wind and flew her over to him. He held her bridal style as he said, "Too tired to walk? Maybe I should let you rest next time?" He smirked at her as she lightly punched his shoulder. "I enjoyed it. You were just that good. Take it as a compliment." she pouted slightly and looked at him. He only looked back at her and smiled even more. "To me, it sounded like you liked it very much." He gave her a seductive look and she blushed from the comment. "Whatever, let's just get back." She looked away from him as Izuku started running in what he assumed was the direction of the camp.

What they didn't notice was a Mineta that was hiding in the bushes and he had heard their last conversation but had seen nothing. As the smart boy he is, he understood what they were talking about and shouted, "Damn it!!!!" He then silently followed in the direction that Izuku ran off to.

A/N: I'm back and going! I'm sorry if this chapter came out a bit late, but I just felt like I had to get it out. The reason for it being so late was that my Non-Motivation (NM) kicked in several times while I was writing this. I call it that because they feel like waves of depression. One moment you're fine and enjoy your writing, seconds later you don't want to do anything but slump down in your seat and sleep.

Anyway, thank you all for 15K! I don't even know how or why it has so many reads as there are a lot better stories out there but oh well... I appreciate all your support and every read, comment, and vote I get and I promise to try and update more in the upcoming weeks. Anyway, thank you again! Peace!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

12.2K 698 6
Gentian, a flower symbolizing hope and purity. And with your anxiety rising at the thought of this being the last chance you have to save the future...
15.3K 496 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ] ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎ ✍︎ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...
157K 2.3K 29
Momo Yaoyurozu is a 22 year old Pro hero. She is loved by the public and is seen as a inspiration by women. She lives a secretive life. Not much is k...
2.3K 67 21
Izuku Midoriya is a quirkless kid who wants to be a hero, but he can't become a hero without a quirk. He still believes that he can achieve it. Until...