My brother is in O2L!?!?

By NerdyKid4192003

I have been separated from my brother for my whole life and I have found him he is in O2L!?!? More

Welcome Home!!!!
The Boy Problem
The Date
The Party
The Sisiter
Alien Facemasks
The double date
The late night wierdows.
The Starbucks trip.
A Line of Sluts
Girls under construction
The song mash up
Why Her?
Oh Kian
The Girlfriend switch
Poor Trevor :(
Headless chicken run
The Squad
Hold me down or i am going to have to Hurt a girl
My Family
The audition
When Did Guys Watch O2L
Welcome back Mita
The Park is Not Safe For a Date
The Top Secrets
No, leave me to sleep.
The Party
Loves it i do!
Our House is a Zoo
Connor for real
Connor for Real part 2
Connor for real part3
Queen Emely
Pitch perfect
Over
Oh god a horror movie.
#notrust
Its christmas !
Wrestle mania!!
Spa Day for Three
Secret Room!!!!
New Years!
New yeaes part 2
The pole of death
Hunter is hunting?!?!
"Will you marry me?"
The Day

Why so Drunk?

56 2 0
By NerdyKid4192003

KIANS POV :

I have been an alcoholic ever science Jasmine left me at that beach. I haven't been doing well at all. I haven't told any of the boys other then Sam. Right now Sam and me are better friends because of that he keeps my secrets I keep his. Ever scince Emely left him he has ebb slept much. Your thinking well how can no one see that your tried and hungover well Janet our friend does like male make up for tv stars so in the morning we go over to her house across the street and she does then make up for free and no one can tell because it is waterproof.

Jasmines POV:

Emely, Diliana, and I are really happy with our lives boyfriends and brothers right now. I think that Kian is over me which is good for him, he always had like a smell of bear on his breath. And so did Sam. Well now that gross smell is gone and he is happy with His new girlfriend aka my BFF no not Emely. Diliana is dating Kian that is adorable.

"Hey guys what do you say about a party on Saturday?" Asked Jasmine. "Not happening." Said Kian. "Oh yeah your video. Maybe after your video is filmed you can upload it then go to the party." Said Jasmine with a happy tone in her voice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 1.7K 43
I should introduce myself; my name is Connor Franta, very nice to meet you. Maybe you would like to join me inside my head? I would like someone to l...
2.7K 106 46
A 19 year old girl named Alexandra moves from New York to California and meets her two new best friends named Summer and Alexa. Soon they tell eachot...
10.6K 287 28
They found out my secret. I had kept my secret so well. I guess I will have to do my best to get better again. (It's with the old O2L. Connor, Sam, T...
2.3K 100 17
Kiersten Caylen moves in with her brother JC in Cali. And ever since he moved away they've been keeping in touch video chatting every single day. An...