Tree Bros One shots

By laurensandhamilton

TW: THIS STORY INCLUDE SEVERE ANXIETY AND PANIC ATTACKS. ALSO INCLUDES DEPRESSION AND SUICIDE. This is what i... More

Connor & Evan
FLUFF
Complicated
Scars
The Orchard
The Kiss
To Break In A Glove
Damaged
OOF
GAYYYYyy
IS THIS THERAPY? (IF YOU GET THAT REF LOL)
SMUT
Pool Hopping
Summer Break
Do You Wanna Ride?
"Homework"
SMUT PART 2
Pride
High Evan *smut warning*
Truth or Dare
Request
The Stars
Connor Protecc, He Attacc
The Rain
You're beautiful Evan
Sick
Kinky
Thinking About Him
Did you fall or did you let go?
Christmas

Thunderstorms

81 1 0
By laurensandhamilton

Evan woke up to a loud crack of lightning. He felt a sudden surge of fear in his body. He didn't want to move. He looked at the clock and read "3:00", it was 3 in the morning. He reached for his phone off his nightstand. He turned it on and the bright light flashed in his face. He texted Connor a few times, but he wasn't answering. So he called instead, he really hated to wake Connor up, but he had nobody else to talk too and didn't know what to do. 

"Hi?", Connor said tiredly.

"Hey i'm really nervous could you um please come over?", Evan said.

"Right now, Ev?"

"Y-yeah s-sorry."

"What's bothering you, the thunderstorm?", Connor asked. 

"Yeah... kind of." 

Connor knew that "kind of" was an understatement, he knew how scared Evan got when he heard loud noises. "I'll be there soon.", Connor said jumping out of bed and hanging up the phone. He put on a hoodie, snuck out of his house, which wasn't too hard because he did it frequently. He got into his car and drove. The ride was only about a 10 minute ride, but he may have sped a little to get there faster, there wasn't really any other cars on the road at this time anyways. 

When he arrived at Evan's house he texted him "I'm here". Evan ran down the stairs as quietly as possible. He opened the door and let Connor inside, he immediately ran into Connor's arms. Connor squeezed him tightly, he could feel how fast Evan's heart was racing. Evan started to cry. "It's alright, baby.", Connor said wiping the tears away with his thumbs. 

They went up to Evan's bedroom quietly. Evan lied his head on Connors shoulder, for a moment everything was silent except for the rain. Connor held Evan in his arms until Evan fell asleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 3K 50
[DISCONTINUED - WRITER NO LONGER ACTIVE] This is just a book of Tommy and Tubbo oneshots, as the title says, and I have put content warnings at the b...
355K 10.5K 71
Unlike the majority of weird things that happened to me, I'm glad you happened, because I was able to find someone who listened. Cared. Understood, n...
139K 5.8K 28
A Treebros fanfic (yay)! I'll put trigger warnings at the start of a chapter. Also, this might include swearing. When Connor Murphy stops Evan Hanse...
104K 2.3K 25
For those who are fans of the musical 'Dear Evan Hansen' and also has a crush on one of the charcters Connor Murphy and wanna read a fanfic between y...