GAME OVER (Jeremy X Reader)

By deanwinchesterloml

Be More Chill, reader insert fanfic. You, the reader, are a new student and Middleborough High where you meet... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Navigate The Dangerous Hall
Chapter 2: We're Partying Hard Tonight
Chapter 3: Super Quantum Unit Intel Processor
Chapter 4: You Can't Get Rid Of Me That Easily
Chapter 5: Just You And Me
Chapter 6: It's Useless Resisting
Chapter 7: Travel Through Your Blood Until...
Chapter 8: It's Better If You Just Comply
Chapter 9: This Feeling's New
Chapter 10: Wait. No.
Chapter 12: Corrected
Chapter 13: Activate.
Chapter 14: Taking Over
Chapter 15: I'll Obey
Chapter 16: Inside Your Head
Chapter 17: Big Bad Trouble
Chapter 18: Rich Set A Fire
Chapter 19: She Clearly Needs Saving
Chapter 20: Just Mute The Voice Inside Your Head
Chapter 21: The Problem Has Always Been Me
Chapter 22: Connect To Another Source
Chapter 23: Pass The Test
Chapter 24: Two Player Game
Chapter 25: Survive
Author's Note (IMPORTANT TO STORY)
Chapter 26: Deletion
Chapter 27: When You Love Somebody
Chapter 28: The Choices We Make And Their Consequences...
Chapter 29: "It's A Necessary Loss"
Chapter 30: Who Deserves What
Chapter 31: A Few Minor Adjustments
Chapter 32: Feeling The Full Effects
Chapter 33: "Michael?"
Chapter 34: You're Not Yourself
Chapter 35: Game Over
Chapter 36: Kiss and Make Up

Chapter 11: Talking About Our Feelings & Shit

897 33 23
By deanwinchesterloml

Warning: light light smut, fluff

Word Count: 1.3k

Reader's Point Of View

Michael laid Jeremy down on his bed. He didn't look too good. His skin was increasing becoming more and more pale. 

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

Michael and I turn to Jeremy where a light is illuminating from his jacket pocket. I grab it out and look at the caller. "It's his Dad. What do we do?" I said to Michael.

"Here." He gestured for me to hand him the phone, which I did, and he answered the call. "Hi Mr. Heere. Why didn't he answer the phone? Because he- He- He isn't here. He's out on a date with Y/N." I put a facepalm to my face. "I guess he forgot his cellphone. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Don't waste the gas, I'll bring it over there. Jeremy? I'm not sure, exactly, and I-" He stuttered.

The phone call dropped.

"So I guess I'm going to Jeremy's. You're gonna have to watch after him by yourself. Will you be okay? I know you've been through a lot tonight too." Michael said to me.

"No, it's fine. Don't worry about me. I can be tough when I need to be." I said, forcing a smile.

"Apparently I 'have some explaining to do' to Mr. Heere."

"What're you gonna tell him?"

"Haven't thought that far ahead yet, but I'm sure I'll figure something out."

Michael and I embraced each other in a hug. "Stay safe. Check in with me every half hour, so I know you're okay." We pulled away from each other. "And don't fuck it up." I said with a little laugh.

"I'll do my best." He quickly gave me another little hug as he picked up a backpack that said 'RIENDS' on the back of it. 

I sat on the bed next to Jeremy's body, me touching his hand in a nice comforting manner.

------------------------------------------------

I had taken a warm wash cloth over his forward, trying to warm him up.  It helped the color return to his skin. 

It had been about 45 minutes since Michael left. 

MICHAEL: Checking in. 

Y/N: Thank you.

It gave me some comfort knowing that Michael was okay.

I was still sitting next to Jeremy rubbing his hand. Some of his hair was covering his face, so I gently caressed it back. 

Jeremy began to stir in the bed, and groan a little bit.

"Jeremy?" I called softly.

It took him a few times but he was finally able to open his eyes fully. 

"Y/N? Oh my god!" He quickly sat up, pulling me into a hug. "Y/N, I'm so so sorry."

I could feel tears falling from his cheeks to my shoulder.

"Jeremy, it's okay. It wasn't you." I said.

He pulled back but kept holding my hands. "None of this would've happened if I had told you sooner. If I had taken better precautions. I'm an idiot." He looked down.

"Hey, hey, hey." I lifted his head. "You are not an idiot. That I can promise you."

He gave me a little smile, despite the tears that had pooled in his eyes and were coming down his cheeks. That's when he noticed the dried blood on the back and side of my shirt and neck.

"Di- Did- Did I do that to you?" He said, pointing to the area on my body.

"No. It wasn't you. It wasn't even your body. It was Vanessa and Oliver."

"Vanessa and Oliver."

"Yeah. But don't worry about it, okay? It's not important. Michael's okay. I'm okay. You're okay. And that's all that matters right now." I was trying to steer the conversation away from my wound. I didn't want to think about what had happened. 

Vanessa had said that they had put something else in me, besides the emotion influencer, but didn't want to panic at that moment. I just wanted one moment, one moment where my world isn't falling apart and I'm happy. If Jeremy were to find out now, it would take the opportunity for that moment away from me. I'd tell him and Michael, just now then, later.

"But Y/N-"

I cut him off, grabbing his shoulders and looking deeply at him with longing. "Jeremy. Please. Let's just celebrate a little. That you're back. That you're you again. That we're safe right now And I know the SQUIP's still out there, but we need a moment. The SQUIP'll still be there in a couple minutes. 

"Okay, okay. You're right. Let's just enjoy this moment of victory." He had cleared his tears, and now had a little bit of a smile on his face. "But there's something I need to tell you."

"What?" I thought I knew what he was talking about, but I didn't want to make assumptions.

"Y/N I care about you so much and I- I love you. I didn't want to waste another second without you knowing that, and it's-"

I cut him off saying, "I love you too."

"Re- Really?" His eyes flickered with happiness.

I didn't say anything. I just gave him a big smile and leaned forward to gently kiss his lips. 

I slowly pulled back, my eyes closed.

I looked up at him and he wrapped his arms around me. 

Our lips connected again and I fell onto my back on the bed.

One of my hands was feeling his back, the other ruffling through his hair. 

I could feel Jeremy's hands feeling me up.

He sat up and ripped his shirt off, smiling down at me. I did the same. 

He came back down on me and began sucking on my neck. 

I pulled his face up to mine to intertwine our lips and tongues once again. We sat up as we made out. I could feel Jeremy undoing my bra from the back. 

His mouth moved down towards my clavicle and shoulders. Kissing, and biting me. 

My head rolled back in pleasure. 

I wrapped my arm around Jeremy's torso and flipped him down, so I was now on top of him.

I flipped my hair back.

Him giving me a smirky smile, I smirked back at him and began to grind down on him. 

His breath was hot.

I felt his body up, exploring every inch of his skin. Kissing, biting, and sucking on him. 

"Y/N. Oh my god." He said with pleasure. He then forcefully flipped me back underneath him.

He started to grind on me. Damn. He had some muscles that I definitely never noticed before.

My hands reached behind his shoulders to his back, my nails leaving red marks in their trail as he grew the moment grew more intense and aggressive. 

Our mouths again collided, sloppily kissing the other's. 

He paused for a moment and looked down at me.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked breathlessly.

"Are you okay with this?" He asked, unsure of what my answer was going to be, but there's was no doubt in my mind about what I was going to say.

"Absolutely." I said as we both shared a smile and I pulled his body back on mine, re-intertwining ourselves with one another.

It felt so right. This was something I knew I wasn't going to regret. I loved Jeremy. We had been through so much together, and that creates a bond that no one can explain. 

------------------------------------------------

Unbeknownst to me, my cell phone had fallen to the side of the bed and was ringing. The caller ID indicated that it was Michael. There had already been 2 missed calls already and there were texts in my inbox that read...

MICHAEL: Help.

MICHAEL: Y/N. Where are you?! 

MICHAEL: She found me.

But I didn't notice any of this, because Jeremy and I were too distracted. 

What was happening to Michael? Where was he? Did he ever even make it to Jeremy's house?

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Touch By kadabralin

Science Fiction

47.1K 1.7K 31
What does it mean to be human? Don't ask a supercomputer. Jeremy accidentally reactivates his Squip and shit gets real weird real fast. Takes place 2...
38.8K 1.1K 19
Rich, Sqiup, Michael x Reader ------------------------------------------ Losers just wanna be cool, but will they go as far as to take a supercompute...
4.3K 132 26
Michael Mell has always had a crush on his best friend Jeremy Heere. Michael just never had the gut to mention it to Jeremy. After the incident with...
23.6K 507 17
What if you had a squip? Would you fall in love with it, hate it, or just use it to get popular. In this story YOU are controlled by a squid and from...