Contract revenge

By heyitsbubble

I wrote this few years ago, I think this story is quite cringey(?) I'm thinking about unpublishing it so, rea... More

!!!
Chapter 1 - Congratulation
Chapter 2 - Signed my soul
Chapter 3 - Exposed
Chapter 4 - The ugly truth
Chapter 5 - Come here
Chapter 6 - Classic Love Story
Chapter 7 - Sick
Chapter 8 - side chick
Part 9 - He's so mean
Chapter 10 - What now?
Chapter 11 - Nonnas's Birthday
Chapter 12 - Move in?
Chapter 13 - Night Club
Chapter 14 - Babies
Chapter 15 - Dinner
Chapter 16 - Vacation
Chapter 17 - Deep Talk
Chapter 18 - The Show
Chapter 19 - Talk good say shit
Chapter 21 - Secret Runaway
Chapter 22 - Pink Carpet
Chapter 23 - Christmas Night
Chapter 24 - Christmas Morning
Chapter 25 - Our New year's trip
Chapter 26 - Calls
Chapter 27 - Private pool
Chapter 28 - New Year
Chapter 29 - I love you still
Chapter 30 - I love you, you know that
Chapter 31 - Good morning
Chapter 32 - Working
Chapter 33 - i'm home
Chapter 34 - Ride
Chapter 35 - Company's Event
Chapter 36 - Paris
Chapter 37 - Say Thank you
Chapter 38 - I'm not mad at you
Chapter 39 - I'm scared
Chapter 40 - Hangover
Chapter 41 - Funeral dress
Chapter 42 - Movie night
Chapter 43 - The Sea
Chapter 44 - My schedule
Chapter 45 - Decision
Chapter 46 - The Suspect
Chapter 47 - Mom's house
Chapter 48 - Unknown
Chapter 49 - Surprises
Chapter 50 - Tell me
Chapter 51 - end

Chapter 20 - Hey missy

77.5K 2.5K 1K
By heyitsbubble

Isabella Clark

I got back home a couple days ago, still had no contact from Alex I didn't know where he was but I didn't really care maybe he was in a business trip or something. I was ready on my changing room in one of the studios in California for the Ellen Degeneres show, i always love being here she is a super hilarious person.

My make up was ready the outfit was ready too, my hair was in a natural hair style cause i loved it that way besides it was only a normal talkshow that didn't need that much fashion style budget unlike the formal event one.

I was all alone inside of my changing room, busy staring at myself that had a full thoughts inside of my god damn mind. So it actually caught my attention when the phone suddenly buzzed, my eyes landed onto it then it was funny that Alex finally texted me again.

Alex Adams :
Hey missy it's been a long time since the last time i kissed you

Bella clark :
Gross

Alex Adams :
Kidding

Bella Clark :
What do you want?

Alex Adams :
Well i just need you to be here in my office today

Bella Clark :
You want me to accompany you?

Bella Clark :
In the office?

Alex Adams :
Yes

Bella Clark :
I thought your employee have known about us we don't need any more stunt

Alex Adams :
I know but i have a plan

Bella Clark :
Okay I'll be there after the interview is done.

Alex Adams :
Thank you bell

Alex Adams :
By the way where are you?

Bella Clark :
California, in some of the studios

Bella Clark :
The Ellen show actually

Alex Adams :
Ooh ok good luck

Bella clark :
Thanks boy

"Bella the show is started in five minutes you have to standby at backstage" Kelsie said then i got up from my seat.

We walked out of my changing room through everyone in the hallways which were so busy on their stuff, they were a cool and a super people that made this show amazing which was very cool.

I was walking with Kelsie and the stuff that guide me into backstage, i was so ready to get into the studio where i could hear someone was counting down the time until the show finally got started. I could hear the audience were clapping on their hands when Ellen greeted them all.

"Today's guest is a very talented girl that known as the model of the year, please welcome Isabella Clark" She welcomed me then i walked out of the backstage where the audience were clapping for me.

I greeted her with a warm hug before she let me to have a seat right next to her, there were so many people filling the audiences seat and i could see Kelsie was sitting at the front row.

"Hey how are you Bella?" She asked me.

"Hi i'm good how are you?!" I asked her with a bright smile.

"I'm good" she said.

"Thanks for having me back" i said.

"Oh yeah I'm happy to meet you too" she said then i smiled.

"So everyone is so happy to know that you're going to walk again in Victoria Secret Fashion Show this year"

"Yeah thank you so much for everyone that has been supporting me, I'm so happy about it" i said.

"So how many times have you been walking on VS fashion show?" She asked me.

"This is my third time actually" i said then the audience clapped their hands.

"Woah that's amazing! How old are you now?"

"I'm 22" i said.

"Woah that's very young that's very good of you" she said.

"Thank you so much" i said.

"So Alexander Adams now is your boyfriend?" She asked me then i smiled.

"Yeah" i said.

"So you're not single anymore" she said.

"Technically yeah" i said.

"So where did you guys meet?" She asked me.

"We first met at our friends party and we went out for our first date a few weeks later then it's still going on until now" i said.

"How is he?" She asked me and the screen started to show a picture of me and him from hawaii

"Uhhm" i smiled.

"He's a workaholic, he's very smart and surprisingly sweet" i said, my eyes went into the audience until my eyes suddenly landed on the same guy that i saw back in London, he is always wearing a black hoodie that covered his head.

My heartbeat suddenly stopped when i saw him sitting in one of the audience seat, his stares were the coldest stares inside of the room. I tried to distract myself by looking at Ellen and the camera, but to be honest i felt not safe.

"You guys went to hawaii last month?" She asked me which made my focus back to the talk show.

"Yeah it was just a little vacation" i said.

"Wow a little, a private plane and four seasons hotel" she joked.

"Yeah" i laughed.

"He was like randomly asked me to have a vacation with him cause he's been stressing about work so I think he needed a break so why not" i said.

"Why not since it's free" Ellen said then it made everyone laughed including me and Kelsie.

"Yeah that is one of the reasons" i said then she laughed.

"On one of the videos he said that your dream is one by one coming true including seeing a whale?" She asked me then everyone laughed.

"Haha oh that, no.. i mean i love whales they are big" i said.

"Of course they are" Ellen said then they laughed.

"Haha the other day he asked me have I seen a whale before then i said that I've seen one on my kindergarten book so he always made fun of it" i said.

"Ow" she said then i laughed.

"Uhh" Ellen suddenly said then I recognized that the screen changed into a picture of us in hawaii on our last day, the day he kissed me for the stunt.

"So you made out at the beach where's the whale?" she said then the audience were laughing.

I looked into the same spot where the man sat but like always he was gone, just like that. The seat was empty and nobody was there it was just and empty seat.

"Yeah we had a lot of fun haha, they were just somewhere" i said.

"Fun" she said then the audience laughed

"They were there watching both of you made out" Ellen said then i laughed.

"Yeah" I laughed.

"And it was super amazing that you went on one of the UNICEF's mission it is very impressive" Ellen said.

"Thank you so much" i said.

"How's there?" She asked me.

"It was very uhm a mix emotions feelings when i went there i love the kids they are so lovely, a memorable moment i have in my life"

"Super cool experience to meet the wonderful kids that need our helps, not just me but all of us if I'm happy i feel like they should be to" i said then the audience clapped on their hands.

"That's very wonderful" Ellen said.

"Thank you" i said.

"Okay everyone we're coming back after this" Ellen said and there was the commercial break.

~

The talkshow was done i told Kelsie to drop me into the Adams empires building, she did drop me then i was on my way into his office room.

I met Gina on her usual spot which was on her table, she greeted me with a smile then let me walked in. I found Alex was typing on his laptop and he looked so serious about what he was typing.

"Hello?" I said.

"Thank god you're here" he said before getting up from his seat.

"Yes why?" I asked him.

"I need you so much" he said while he was walking closer but then I stepped back.

"You sound like you need me for a biological needed" i said while stepping back.

"Are you horny?" I asked him then he laughed but I didn't cause i was scared.

"Of course not" he laughed so hard.

"But i need you to make a scene with me, yeah it is a physical contact" he said then i rolled my eyes.

"For?" I asked him.

"Do you remember the lady with a blonde hair that walked out of my office room a month ago?" He said.

"Yeah" i nodded.

"So i fucked up she is Derek's people who trapped me" he said.

"How?" I asked him.

"Okay i kinda you know have a benefits thing with her then she kept coming into my office until you came"

"I started to denying her but then she blackmail me that she's going to spread out about our secrets and about our fake dating" he said.

"She knows?" I asked him.

"Woah you're a really messed up person Adams" i said.

"No she just had a feeling that this isn't true because it was kinda obvious for her I don't know" he said.

"Women has an unbelievable extra sense that men don't have called feelings" i said before walking closer into him.

"What do you want me to do Adams?" I asked him.

"She used to come at 3pm on Wednesday" he said which means 10 more minutes.

"Woah you really had a structured schedule with him sir" i said.

"Okay that was a quite long time ago" he rolled his eyes.

"What is your plan?" I asked him.

"We're going to make out once she walked in" he said then my eyes went bright open.

"I felt like I'm a puppet whore" i said.

"It feels like you have an obsession of kissing me" i smiled before closing a gap between us where our faces were only an inch from another, i could felt his minty breath against my skin and those brown eyes were looking deep into mine.

The tip of my finger started to brush onto his sharp jaw then into his cheek, it was a simple soft touch when people want to kiss one another but i was doing it just to teased him haha.

"You have a really beautiful eyes Clark" he said with a low tone.

"You have a beautiful brown eyes too Adams" i said while the tip of our lips touched one another but none of them brave enough to start the flame.

His eyes moved from my eyes into my pink plump lips, i bit my lips slowly while his eyes were watching it with the thoughts on the back of his mind.

"Mr Adams you have a guest in 5 minutes" Gina said from the door but that didn't make us turned to look at her, it turned out with us stayed in the same position.

Gina left us once she knew that Alex didn't really pay any attention at what she said, so she just left.

"5 minutes to show time" he said and i could see a smile finally appeared on his face.

A smiled appeared on my face once i saw his smile, his hands turned me around which made my back facing his office desk. I was confused until he suddenly crushed his lips into mine, where his soft lips were locking with mine. He kept pushing my body until my waist touched the edge of his desk, i was surprised when it hits my back which was a chance for him to slip his tongue into my mouth. I smiled when he did that cause this man really pro at this, he put me up onto his office desk before trying to take off his suit without unlocking his lips with mine.

He took of his coat with the help from me, the next thing that he wanted to take off his shirt so i helped him to unbutton his shirt. We were smiling and laughing while doing this cause it was just a funny physical contact that we made up. His shirt was off which revealed those packs of his muscles and those muscular biceps.

He moved his lips from mine into my neck while i put my chin on top of his head cause my position was a little bit higher than him. I closed my eyes then bit my lips not wanting a moan slips from my lips cause i knew he was going to tease me for enjoying that. His breath was so heavy while his hot wet lips made a trail on my neck,

"Babe" he said in the middle of kissing on my neck.

"Uh?" I asked while still had my eyes closed.

"Catch your breath" he said then i realized that I couldn't control my breath, my eyes were closed until the door suddenly being opened.

Shit

We were expecting the blonde girl but it turned out that it was somebody else none other than,

"Son" his dad.

He stopped kissing me then my face felt so hot, i felt so embarrassed that it was his dad who walked in the room in the middle of our so called show that supposed to be for that blonde girl.

"Dad, i mean sir" he said.

His dad looked into him in disgust while i was standing there behind him in an embarrassment, fuck i shouldn't do that in the office!

"I'm here to take the file that i gave to you yesterday" his dad asked him.

He turned around to grab on a blue file from his desk, then slowly gave it to his dad. Peter started to read it in a quick motion before closed the file.

"Thank you" Peter said.

"I hope I'm not going to walk into this situation son, please behave" he said.

"And Bella I'm sure that you're a good person, don't let my son affecting a bad influence to you" He said then i slowly nodded in an embarrassment.

Peter walked out of the room then closed the door behind him, Alex turned around while squishing on his eyes. He looked embarrassed and it seemed like he regretted everything.

"Guess Derek tricked you again this time" I said.

"Yes he is that bastard son of a bitch!" He said before throwing some stuff.

"That was so embarrassing" i said before walking away from his office desk.

"I'm sorry bell" he said.

"I'm going to get us a water" i said before walking into the mini fridge in his room.

"Shit my dad is disappointed again" he said.

"At least he believes that we're not just a rumor" i said to him.

What an embarrassing experience.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 1.3K 41
- ! Book contains explicit content ! - _ From the life of silver chains to the world of golden spoons. Here's a story about the life of Athena Noir...
2.3M 68.4K 63
He pinned me to the wall and brought himself impossibly close to me. I was trapped, quite literally. He grabbed my ass and I gasped at the sudden gus...
404K 15.7K 37
**COMPLETED** ~ * ~ * ~ "Just. Leave. Me. Alone!" I ordered pushing him away but he didn't seem to budged. Instead of backing off, he only moved clos...
91.4K 2.9K 38
Isabella Montgomery’s life was far from normal. She was the princess of a small Kingdom and was next in line for Queen. When she turned sixteen, some...