Friends?

By ImAwkwardAsAllHeck

There's more to the friendship for Rose and Jahseh but can they handle that? More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
A/N (plz read)
20
21
22
23
24
Another story
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44

34

616 30 24
By ImAwkwardAsAllHeck

Tour starts today and I am not up for this shit, I'm tired and everything hurts (you can guess why.)

   "Rose, get up," Jah says shaking me.

  I open my eyes to see that he's already dressed.

  "No," I say turning back over.

  "Rose," he says shaking me harder.

  "Fine," I say opening my eyes and glaring at him.

  I sit up and as I try and walk to my closet I almost fall down.

  "Everything hurts," I whine.

    He chuckles knowing why I'm sore and lays me back down.

  "I'm just gonna get you a pair of sweats and a t-shirt," he says.

  He gives me a black pair of sweats and a white t-shirt. I put the clothes on and spray some perfume on me not really caring about make up.

"We gotta go in 30 minutes, hurry," Jah says rushing me.

"Sora come here baby," I say putting a leash on him.

"Who all is gonna come?" I ask Jah.

"Ski, Coolie, Craig, Trunks, there's other people I know I'm forgetting," he says.

He walks out taking our suitcases to the car. I take the dog outside and then I give him to Jah.

"I think we got everything," he says.

I nod and we do our last check before finally getting on the tour bus.

"Ski's about to get here and he's bringing Trunks, Coolie and Craig are pulling up right now," he says.

"Ayeee!" Craig yells getting on the bus with Coolie walking behind him.

"I don't know if I can live with y'all for an entire tour, I'm gonna go crazy by the end of this," I say.

"Oh please, you'll be fine as long as I'm here," Trunks says walking into the bus.

"Uh no, she don't give a damn about you, I'm her best friend and I'm the only one who matters here so excuse me," Ski says pushing Trunks aside.

"The only one that matters on this bus is Sora," Jah interrupts.

"I thought I made him leave you," Craig says laughing.

"You did meanie," Jah says glaring at him.

The person who's driving the bus asks if we're good to go.

"Wait!" Trunks yells before running off the bus.

I laugh and lay down on the couch.

"Is Taylor coming on this tour?" Ski asks Jahseh making me confused.

"Yeah, when we go to Seattle she's gonna come for the rest of tour," Jahseh answers.

I furrow my eyebrows but just keep staring at my phone.

"Wait which Taylor?" Craig asks.

"Taylor White, you've probably seen her when we was on FaceTime," Jahseh answers.

That name sounds familiar. I look her up on Instagram and realize who that is, it's the girl that was always seen with Jah when we were broken up. Well I'll be damned, don't see how Jah thinks this was a good idea but it's his tour, he can invite who he wants.

"Ok we good," Trunks says getting back on the bus.

The bus driver nods and starts driving off.

"Imma FaceTime Taylor," Jah says pulling out his phone.

Everyone started talking to Taylor except for Trunks and Coolie who were playing with Sora.

I laugh when Sora bites Coolie's finger.

"Come get yo dog!" He yells at me and jumps up on the counter.

Sora just barks at him.

"He's a vicious little fucker!" Coolie yells.

"Please, he's not even a foot tall," I say.

"Don't mean he ain't got teeth, little fucking ankle biter," Coolie keeps joking.

"Oh I can take care of your problem, I just need a skillet and some seasoning," Trunks' Asian ass says making me laugh.

"Um, I think I'm just gonna take him," I say and jokingly pick up Sora and hold him close to me making Coolie laugh.

Coolie falls off the counter and into my lap after we hit a bump.

"Come here often?" He asks looking up at me making me laugh.

"Aye Coolie, off my girl," Jah jokes.

"I don't know, she's pretty comfy," Coolie says.

"Well...I can't lie she is comfy," Jah says giving in.

Coolie gets up and moves my legs so he can sit on the couch. I just throw my legs back on him and scroll through my phone.

"Where's the first stop of the tour?" I ask.

"Atlanta," Ski answers.

   "Damn Taylor you gotta fat ass," Ski says laughing.

  "Ski!!!" I hear Taylor say.

  I just roll my eyes and go back on my phone.

  "Aye Rose, lemme get your number," Coolie says.

  "Me too," Trunks says.

  I put my number in their phones and they automatically text me.

  Coolie🤓
Someone's jealous

   I look up at him and roll my eyes.

   Trunks has named the conversation "Rose's new bestfriends"

             Well she prolly shakin her ass on           
               ft wit my man

  Trunks🤪
You don't know that

  "Aye add me," Craig says to Coolie.

   I then see a new number added to the chat and create a contact.

   Craig😈
What y'all talkin bout??

Coolie🤓
Rose is jealous and thinks Taylor is shakin her ass while on ft wit Jah

                                                    Stfuuuuuuu
Coolie🤓
  Whyyyyy

   Craig😈
Wait I can see the phone I'll check

  He leans over looking at Jah's phone and his eyes widen.

  Craig😈
She not shakin her ass but she got a scary ass cat on the screen that looks like a Gollum from Lord of the Rings💀

                                                           U mean 💀

  Jah looks up because everyone except for him and Ski are laughing.

  "What y'all laughing about?" Jah asks.

   "Nothing!" Me, Trunks, Craig, and Coolie all say quickly. We end up laughing again because of how we all answered at the same time.

  "Y'all on some shit," Ski says looking at us like we're high.

   Trunks🤪
We better stop💀

   Coolie🤓
But the fun is just startingggg

                                   Imma sleep, gn fuckers

  Craig😈
Well u kno what happens to the first person to fall asleep😈😈😏

                                           U not gonna do shit

Trunks🤪
Bet😈

                          Y'all try anything and imma
                           slap the shit out u, now gn

   I turn over and go to sleep on the couch.

    I'm having such a good dream until I feel something being poured on me.

  I open my eyes and slap the closest person.

  "CRAIG I SWEAR TO GOD, I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCK WITH ME," I yell slapping him.

  He just laughs because somehow my slaps are doing nothing to him.

  "I fucking hate your noodle-headed ass," I saying looking back at him as he pins my arms to my side so I can't slap him.

  "Well we at our first stop, so unless you wanna spend the entire show in the bus then I suggest you get up," he says.

  Jah walks over and steals me out of Craig's grasp.

  Jah kisses my cheek and holds me possessively before throwing me over his shoulder and walking off the bus and into the place of the event as the guys follow behind.

   He throws me down on the couch that's back stage.

  "Okay we gotta do sound check and the show starts in an hour," Ski says to the guys after talking to the crew working here tonight.

  "Gabe's about to land, he'll be here within the hour," Jah says reading his phone.

  "Well lets get shit started," Jah says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 2K 43
' ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇs ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇs ɴᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴀ sʜᴏᴡ , sʜᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴏᴡ '
50K 2.1K 19
Synthia meets Jahseh after she moves to South Florida in high school. She produces and makes music and he's a fan of hers and he's trying to become h...
1.2K 88 35
a social media story about jah and ski [unfinished #1. started 2019. republished nov 2022.]
37.8K 1.5K 30
She was the new girl wit a dark past and a even darker future He was the the boy with dark life can he light up her life before his own takes them b...