My Kids

thepitofwriting

Keith was never a paladin of Voltron. But instead he is a Galra solider and he wants out... Еще

Trapped
Baby
Am Leaving
Castle and Kids
New Binging
Kit
Remember
Question
I'm Fine
Okay
I'm cracking
Welcome
Forgetting Me
Ages
Birthday Dinner
Your Sorry
Again?!
I'm Fine
The baby's coming
Girl Or Boy?
My Life Now
Last one.

Slave of all

10.1K 251 41
thepitofwriting

It's been three days since I got here and it's been pretty chill. Nico play's with Lance quite a bit, while am trying to teach Leon his surroundings. Allura is still being a bitch but it's fine. Hunk and Pidge have been doing test's with me and the other Galra, I get the nice treatment and Shiro... Well I don't see him much but something about him is just so recognizable but no matter how hard I think I can't put my finger on it.

"Mama I'm back," I heard Nico yell from the door pulling me out of my daze. I stand up and walk towards giving him a big hug.

"What were you up to today?" I ask as he sits next to Leon. He sits there for a few seconds before speaking.

"Lance and I played Hide and go seek," he answers in a cheerful voice. But I just stared at him in pure confusion. But I quickly cover up with a happy expression. Before we could talk about anything else a speaker was turned on.

"Dinner is ready," it says in the most dead voice. Nico stands up and run out the door. I smile as I grab Leon and walk out the room I was given. As I made it to the dinning room everyone was around the table with one seat left for me. Hunk is the best cook. I've never had such good food. As I sat down I had a sudden pain in my head. But I shrugged it off.

"Ah Keith please sit," Hunk said pointing at the empty seat that was next to Nico's and Allura's seats. I nod as I make my way to the seat. I could feel Allura's eyes burning into my head. But I was more focused on the slight whisper in my head. 

"Slave," is all that I could make out of it. But it also felt like I have heard the voice before. 

"Fathers," it keep repeating. Over and over again. It started to get annoying I started to scratch at my ears. All the sudden it started to scream.

"SLUT!" I dug my claws into my ears and head. There's only one voice that I could think of Hepta. Sendak's lieutenant in charge and member of the Fire of Purification. I then knew what was going on. It was only a matter of time. Every ten months I go to Hepta and... Well am his sex toy so ya.

"Mommy?" I heard. I flinched at the voice but looked down anyways. 

"Yeah," I answer.

"Your bleeding," Lance says from across the table.

"BITCH!" it started to yell out again.

"I have to go," I said as I gave Leon to Nico and walked out of the room. I walked towards the prison cells. As I got there I saw everyone I have every known. I walked past everyone listening to there comments.

"Suck up,"
"Toy,"
"Loser,"

"Bitch,"

"Cum dump,"
"Soldier maker,"

I was use to this it stopped getting to me years ago. As I turned the corner I saw a huge metal door.

"Hello Slut," a voice said from behind the door.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

3.1K 55 1
(GAREKI X NAI) Here goes the not so pg 18 one shot *laughs wickedly
852K 23.8K 50
In a world full of heroes and villains people always pick a side...but what if you did neither?
Doors open. ash

Фанфик

534K 8.2K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
937 36 1
★̶̲ 𓋜 . ° ✉️﹒ 미래 .(✿ ◞◟) 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒. ━ ❛ 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝘆 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀 ❜ . 𓇬 𓈒 𝖺 𝗌𝖺𝖾𝗏𝗈𝗂𝗋 𝗈𝖼 . 𝗌𝗍𝖺...