Black Panther Shorts

By njspeaks

This is a collection of short stories from the world of Black Panther. Cover and characters are not mine. More

Cupcakes
Fear of Rejection
Dont Drop Me
If you are to be the death of me
Silver and Fangs
So Jealous
Uninvited
Umbrella
Lollipops and Basketball
Stalker
Invisible Girl
Prove It
Never
Teaser
Hard Headed
Before the Game
After the Game
You're My Favorite
You're My Favorite Pt. 2
You're My Favorite Pt. 3
Don't Drop Me Pt. 2
I Can Handle It
Trick or Treat
Happy New Years
I Guess We're Even
Bite Back
Those Fingers
Those Fingers Pt. 2
Fake Love
Dance
Count Dracula
The Bookstore
The Bookstore Pt. 2
The Bookstore Pt. 3
The Bookstore Pt. 4
The Bookstore Pt. 6
The Bookstore Pt. 7
Vampire Erik
6 Days
Lollipops and Basketball Part 2
Stupid Cupids

The Bookstore Pt. 5

533 14 1
By njspeaks

Erik wandered down the dirt road, he wiped the sweat from his brow and took a swig from the warm flask he held in his hand.

Saloons and stores to the right and left of him, slammed their doors closed scared at the sight of him.

Erik smirked at the thought of a damn wooden door being able to stop him and his uncontrollable hunger. His fangs slid into place at the sight of a white woman loading up her horse, preparing to head home. He smiled as he realized that she didn't hold the same fear as the rest of them.

"You need some help Miss?" Erik threw on a fake southern accent to help further his cause. The white woman looked at him in fear. Of course a free black man in the southern confederate, was something to be afraid of.

He smiled as he took a look into one of her saddled bags. He threw out the things he didn't want, like her new comb or fresh loaf of bread. His smile deepened when he ran across a fresh slab of steak.

"Mind if I keep this?" His voice soothing, though it did nothing to calm his next victim. The woman shook her head slowly, wary of the black man who felt so bold to treat her like this in public.

"Thanks. Now there is something else I need from you. " Erik felt his eyes shift the blood pulsed around his eyes darkening he knew his eyes turned red by the frightened look on the women's face.

"I hate screaming so please don't-" Erik was cut off by an ear piercing scream that left the woman's throat. Erik rolled his eyes at the woman's feeble attempt at survival. He placed a hand over the woman's mouth, and sunk his teeth into her throat. The more he drank the quieter the woman became. Her thrashing died down as he gripped her tighter, his thirst over taking him.

Normally he wouldn't do this in broad daylight but, he was thirsty and this woman's screaming would have cause more trouble than necessary. Once Erik had his fill he dropped the lady to the ground. He stared at her cocking his head to the side, contemplating if she was dead or not. When her chest rose and fell, Erik took her horse satisfied with the groceries that she brought.

Erik climbed on the horse and headed back out of town towards the hills where he stayed in the edge of the woods. He entered his cabin and ripped into his fresh meat with a vengeance.

"You're getting reckless now." Erik glanced at the corner of his cabin. He raised his eyebrow, in curiosity.

"Ain't seen you in a minute." He stepped towards the beautiful brown woman.

"Uh uh. Should you really be feeding in broad daylight? They'll find you." She took a seat on his makeshift bed.

"As you can see. I don't care. Vee can find me if he wants to. I'll kill him like I should have years ago."

"You don't mean that." She spoke lightly her deep brown eyes caught the light coming through the back window. He stared at her in awe and cocked his head to the side. Confusion began to cloud his mind.

"Moira. What are you doing here." The gorgeous woman smiled wickedly at him, her full set of teeth on display.

Moira the wickedly beautiful, as she was known back in Wakanda the place of his death, stood up and stalked toward the defensive vampire.

Her long fingernails were painted a deep red and her hair was loc'ed and hung in two ponytails past her waist. Her nipples were pierced now and he could see then hardening as she approached him. Gold Earrings littered her left earlobe, she was a beautiful brown goddess, and a powerful witch.

Erik knew not to get to close to her, but a few hundred years ago he'd gotten too close to her, despite everyone's warnings.

Moira isn't the one who turned him, but she had a hand in it. He befriended her after he'd taken his rightful title as prince of Wakanda. Turns out it's easy to change someone into a Vampire once they've already died once.

Moira's index finger glided up Erik's chest stopping to twist into his left pectoral, drawing blood. She licked it off her finger seductively, a small smirk played on her soft lips.

"Your cousin T'Challa asked I check in on you. He knew I was the only one that you would allow near you."

Erik's face scrunched up in disgust.

"Man fuck that and fuck you. Yo beautiful ass really had me caught up last time. Not again. Time for you to go." Erik tried to open the door to his cabin, which seemed to be sealed shut. Erik turned to her with a huff. "Man open this shit!"

Moira's light laughter filled the air.

"You walked out on me, when I needed you most. I refuse to treat you the way you did me."

"I didn't know." Erik's soft voice filled the air. "I was naive and Vee deceived me into believing that you couldn't be saved."

"I'm over it Erik. I'm alive thanks to you and your silly rage. Listen... it's been a dry 211 Years. I need some help." Moira dropped the dark blue hued robe and sauntered towards the suddenly aroused and surprised Erik.

His hands slowly found her waist, pulling her closer.

"You sure you want this? Last time you tapped out. Then left with a dumb excuse of needing to find an apple to poison." He stated truthfully.

She smiled at the memory.

"I was young then, I'm sure I can keep up now."

Erik smiled at the challenge. She opened her neck for him to take a bite. Erik stiffened at the gesture.

"Is this allowed?" He asked.

"I wouldn't offer if it wasn't. Besides tonight is a full moon." Erik sunk his teeth into her neck and took long gulps, her moans filled the small cabin. His fingers slid down to graze her pussy. She was soaked. His fingers rubbed against her clit making her arch into him. Mewls left her throat.

"Come on now. It's been over two centuries. I promise I'm wet enough." She whispered.

"Mmhm. Two centuries, whatchu been stuck in a coffin somewhere. Your horny ass don't ever go too long without dick." Erik pulled himself out between their bodies, his hardened member, was stiff between their stomachs.

Erik lifted the witch into his arms and sunk her wet cove onto him. They both moaned out in pleasure. Moira took him with ease, never one to complain about his size.

"Fuuuuck baby. You feel so good." Moira moaned out.

Erik questioned silently if she magically made herself wetter then quickly decided he didn't care. His mouth fell to her pierced nipples as he bounced her slowly on his engorged cock.

Moira thew her head back in ecstasy, further pushing her breast into his face.

"These new?" Erik mumbled around her nipple. Moira squeezed around him in delight.

Moira remained quiet aside from the pants that left her lips. Erik slammed her against the wall and continued to drive into her with deadly force.

"You know I hate asking shit twice." He grunted out then tugged at her piercing with his teeth.

"YES!! Yes they're new. Fuck!" She cried out.

"I like them. When you get them?" He mumbled pressing his lips on the bite he did earlier. His strokes faltered for a bit when she grasped the back of his head, her hand grasped his hair tightly in pleasure.

"I went to the year 2016. Now shut up, asking all these questions when you know I can't think straight."

Erik slapped her ass hard and pounded into her roughly, making sure to angle just right right to graze her spot. He smiled when she jolted in his arms.

"I'm trying to figure out who runs shit around here." Moira began shaking in his arms and bouncing on him to meet his thrust, sending them both closer to climax.

"You do." She yelped when he grasped her ass tightly.

"That's right, bust all over this dick." Erik drank from the witch again to get his fill, ensuring that they both met their crescendos together.

*****

"Ouch! What are you doing?" Erik yelped in pain as Moira cut in to his left pectoral with her silver blade. His skin began to burn from cut and Moira let it, his blood dropped down his brown body.

She collected it into a wooden bowl. She then dropped his father's ring into it along with a gold letter E. It glowed a bright blue before dimming down to its natural gold color.

Moira covered Erik's wound with her palm and chanted over him. The pain melted away instantly.

"You can't go around cutting sleeping vampires with silver Moira. I'm not sure if you know but we can die from that shit." Erik spoke up once he saw he was healed.

She rolled her eyes and ignored his complaints. She chanted over the blood filled wooden bowl and it shined a bright white this time, then she pulled it out of the bowl. All of the blood slid clean off.

"Listen. I won't be here much longer." Moira started.

"Damn where you going now?" Erik questioned.

"My time on earth is coming to an end. Vee took many of my years from me when he had me. And I've already walked this planet for far too long."

Erik's eyes squinted in rage. Moira held up her hand as she wanted to get it all out at once.

"I'm at peace with this outcome and you and your cousins will be too. The only one who won't be is Vee. He wants more power."

Erik's jaw clenched his anger building inside of him.

"I'm afraid that he will come looking for me again. And though I'll be gone, my essence will remain. Here." She handed him the necklace. "Once you drank from me, we now share a vessel, our blood." She gestured towards the bowl. "Make no mistake, my blood will soon pass through you as everyone else's blood does. When I'm gone. I'm gone."

She clasped the necklace around his neck. The gold contrasted nicely against his dark skin.

"Just because I'm gone doesn't mean that Vee won't still come for me. He'll look for me through the connection you have to the ancestral plane." Moira paused.

"He can succeed in finding me there if he has the right tools. Don't let him in, N'jadaka. He displeased Panther Goddess Bast and he must suffer the consequences." She took a silent breath and shifted on his rough quilts.

"There'll be a day when you meet a mortal girl, whose blood will be enough to satiate you. She can help you. She'll be surrounded by knowledge and art. You'll struggle to understand your attachment to her. Don't kill her in fear, Erik. Give her this necklace covered in our blood."

"A lot of people could fit that description, how will I know? And how can some human girl help me with an immortal un-killable bitch like Vee?" Erik was annoyed with her dancing around the full answers.

"When the time comes, the answers will present themselves." Moira smiled and stood up from the bed. She covered herself again with her blue robe.

"We will meet again old friend. But I'm afraid the next time will be the last time." She smiled at Erik and gently caressed his chin and placed a soft kiss at the corner of his lips. Erik closed his eyes and leaned into the embrace, saddened by the thought of losing her.

When he opened his eyes to say goodbye, she was already gone.

*****

Present day.

Three cousins gathered together in an abandoned House, that they slowly made theirs for the time being.

"Erik. I fear that Vee is getting closer. There's been more killings on the outskirts of town. His jockeys were never too keen on cleaning up after themselves." Shuri spoke quietly, a sense of certainty in her voice. She stood a few steps back, aware that her cousins temper could get the best of him. And the last thing she wanted to do in this moment was tussle with her hot headed cousin.

"Look I ain't afraid of that nigga like y'all are." Erik responded he toyed with a stress ball you'd given him a few days ago. "I been ready to kill his ass for a century now. Especially now that Moira's gone."

"That sounds like a wonderful idea. Let us kill the man, that we have no idea how to kill. Moira was supposed to tell us how." T'Challa spoke up, an air of regality still swirled about him.

"Did she tell you anything else the last time you saw her?" T'Challa dug for questions.

"Nah. Just spoke about YN." Erik smiled at the thought of you and your ability to bite back.

"How are you even sure that she is who Moira was talking about? She could be a witch for all we know." T'Challa spoke calmly.

Erik's jaw tightened at the thought, he mulled it over for a minute.

"Impossible. I wouldn't be able to feed from her like I do. Moira only allowed me to drink from her on full moons, and even then she let me know that it was still dangerous."

T'Challa nodded his head in agreement.

"Okay, well I've been through this 'Andis' book numerous times and I can't find anything to help us. Except these coordinates that seem to be connected to those of your father's." Shuri spoke up from her place at the wooden desk. She'd been pouring over the mysterious book that they had bought from the bookstore for the last few weeks.

"Do you have N'jobu's journal with you?" T'Challa asked.

"It's in my room, I'll go grab it." Erik ran upstairs to grab the black journal that he had just retrieved from your house earlier that day.

He jogged back downstairs and searched for the page with the coordinates.

He searched and searched until he noticed a page had been ripped out. He thought back to how you'd been going through his journal when he came to visit you today.

"Shit." Erik mumbled.

"What?" Shuri peeped.

"Shorty has it." He knew you were hiding something from him when he stopped by.

"Well lets go pay your girlfriend a visit." Shuri responded.

Erik didn't even bother to dispute the title, with a persistent cousin like Shuri, you were what she said you were.

The three cousins hopped in the car and speed towards your apartment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 89 22
It goes jordan,bam,nle,pop. So if your here for pop smoke keep reading it's coming. If your here for bam, he's in the beginning, nle choppa in the mi...
89.4K 787 12
α€‘α€žα€€α€Ία€›α€½α€šα€Ία€€α€”α€·α€Ία€žα€€α€Ία€α€»α€€α€Ία€α€½α€± α€œα€½α€”α€Ία€œα€½α€”α€Ία€€α€Όα€°α€Έα€€α€Όα€°α€Έα€•α€«α€α€„α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€Ÿα€¬α€€α€­α€―α€šα€Ί ဆင်ခြင်ဖတ်ပါ။
19.5K 1.2K 10
Set during the 5th year book of the Marauder Series, this novella tells about an adventure of Newt and Tina Scamander during the hunt for the Time Th...
353K 9.5K 100
A collection of Imagines and One Shots of Avengers getting a little Melanin Magic from you, yes you! The melanin black queen reading this description...